Illuminati Corner

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Illuminati Corner

Post by Deep Knight »

Happy Birthday to all of us!
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: Illuminati Corner

Post by AndyK »

Did I miss the luncheon AGAIN this year?

For some strange reason, all my various calendar software automatically deletes any reference to Illuminati celebrations.

Is this WebHick's doing?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I don't know about the rest of you; but the orgi -- er, festivities kick off, in Boston, about fifteen minutes from now.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AndyK wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm Did I miss the luncheon AGAIN this year?

For some strange reason, all my various calendar software automatically deletes any reference to Illuminati celebrations.

Is this WebHick's doing?
We had a place set out for you in the grand ballroom of the Argillite Post Office, you missed the Adrenochrome cocktails!

The must have Illuminati accessory..the DTA oval decal!

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb ... 8Qpx8IbjAK
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

AndyK wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 8:06 pm Did I miss the luncheon AGAIN this year?

Is this WebHick's doing?
Our software is designed to eliminate any tell-tale "crumbs" that might let those-not-in-the-know know we're real. The fact that this makes most applications useless is beside the point.

As for the luncheon, you didn't miss much. This "human sacrifice - cannibalism" thing is getting old, they need to get a new caterer.

Gregg wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 6:52 am We had a place set out for you in the grand ballroom of the Argillite Post Office, you missed the Adrenochrome cocktails!
Watered down, as usual. I know it's the rarest and most expensive drug on the planet, but if you're gonna offer it to your guests, you need to make sure it gives them a good AND STRONG "buzz," otherwise they tend to be bystanders instead of participants in the orgy of death and destruction that follows.
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm I don't know about the rest of you; but the orgi -- er, festivities kick off, in Boston, about fifteen minutes from now.
Boston may be OK for St. Patrick's Day, but if you really want to get into May Day you gotta check out North Korea, where they really know how to party down!

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Coming soon the The Military District of Columbia.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As you know, images like the "Happy Birthday Illuminati" one are great for establishing "memes" and adding to PowerPoint presentations. Thousands of these litter the internet, and present a clear and present danger to all Illuminati everywhere, even those who are dead. Learn to recognize these and their red-pilling potential, and whatever you do don't popularize them!

Say it ain't so, Bob!

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Someone has way too much free time on their hands. . . .
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

What's Bob Dylan doing in the mix? And don't tell me that just looking like a dried-up reptile qualifies him to be a reptilian overlord.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 2:12 am What's Bob Dylan doing in the mix? And don't tell me that just looking like a dried-up reptile qualifies him to be a reptilian overlord.
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:29 pm
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 9:56 pm I don't know about the rest of you; but the orgi -- er, festivities kick off, in Boston, about fifteen minutes from now.
Boston may be OK for St. Patrick's Day, but if you really want to get into May Day you gotta check out North Korea, where they really know how to party down!

You really ought to visit the Boston fortress, when festivities are in order. The North Koreans are good for "show", but we are good to go until we/they/everyone drops....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 8, 2018
White Hats--- Pay Attention Please

By Anna Von Reitz

As long as we are de-bunking things this week, let's have done with the idea of "Thirteen Families" of the "Illuminati". There aren't Thirteen Families. There are Thirteen Tribes. And they are all one family, stemming from one source: Abraham.

Their history is very recent in terms of the age of the Earth --- less than a week ago, in God-Time. Everyone talks about Twelve Tribes, but there are actually Thirteen--- just like everyone talks about Twelve Disciplines and forgets about Judas Iscariot.

Now, among the tribes there are fates which were spelled out by Jacob's Blessing. Dan is the stumbling block, Ephraim holds the scepter, Asher holds the baking championship. And all this is spelled out in the sky, too, with thirteen constellations. You've just never been baldly told what the thirteenth constellation is --- it's the star system of Sirius, the Dog Star, the Morning Star.... the birthplace of Satan, the Son of the Morning Star.

So this one family that gave rise to thirteen tribes has been misrepresented as thirteen families and nobody is connecting the dots. The Ten "Lost" -- as in spiritually 'lost" tribes --- left the Middle East behind a long, long time ago and moved westward, eventually populating Western Europe. By 400 AD these pagan Celtic people who followed their own version of what we now call Satanism had long established their homes in Europe and their kings ruled over Germany, Poland, and the Scandinavian Countries since @ 1000 BC and, except for the Roman occupation, they had ruled both France since @ 800 BC and Britain since @ 600 BC.

These pagan Celtic Norman French Kings were the ones who originally conquered Britain and displaced the people of central England, especially the Kingdoms of Powys and Northumbria. A couple hundred years later, more Celtic people arrived in Ireland and married into the native Irish Royal Family. About 450 A.D. these Irish-Celts moved down the West Coast of England and invaded Wales. The chaos created when the Romans withdrew their legions and the Saxons invaded resulted in the French Celtic King of Powys's daughter marrying the Celtic Irish prince. We know them as Guinnivere (the White Owl) and Arthur (the Bear). They came from different tribes of the same family. All Celts, aka, Israelites.
BIG snip
If the members of the Bar Associations will not stand down and accept new positions as Counselors at Law and otherwise abide by the limitations of the actual Maritime and Admiralty Courts, we call for their immediate arrest. The Norman Conquest is a fact and so is our lineage, standing, authority, and rightful claim cured upon the record of the Vatican Chancery Court.

It is time for everyone to wake up and demand an end to all the criminality which has infested the world and been funded by selling little babies into bondage under conditions of fraud.

----------------------------
See this article and over 900 others on Anna's website

Posted by Freewill at 12:05:00 AM

"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As usual the disinformation is accepted as revealed fact.

The real secret masters have names like Smith, Brown, Jones and Patel. It's the more or less un-noticed people who run the Big Names as front organisations.
Your local shopkeeper or postman may be a secret world ruler and you'd never know.

The more normal people seem to be, the more likely it is that they hold mighty powers.

So tremble, you cannon fodder, and give all your money to beggars, as they are the ones with control over your life. Of course it is not obvious. That would make secret power less secret.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

just like everyone talks about Twelve Disciplines and forgets about Judas Iscariot.
There is nothing more annoying to me than some little religious trivia being wrong as presented by a self righteous asshole.

She's counting St Paul here, Saul of Tarsus, who was an Apostle not a Disciple. Normally such piddling minutia I'd let pass, but since this is so important as to affect my immortal soul, you think they'd get it right.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Who cares about disciples, she's showing disrespect to the great Illuminati families! Sure, we joke about and mock them, but that doesn't mean that when push comes to shove we're not proud of being descended from evil aliens to tried to enslave mankind but ended up breeding with them instead. And whose family doesn't have a few skeletons in their closets?

The 18 heads of the 13 families in the 1920s. Remember these robes when you complain about the ones we have to wear now, and consider yourself lucky.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Photo Of Barack Obama Dressed As Satan Goes Viral

Leaked Photo Of Barack Obama
Dressed As Satan Goes Viral
Jun 17, 2018

A disturbing image of former president Barack Obama dressed as Satan while attending an “Illuminati party” organized by international elites has gone viral on the internet. The photo, which provides a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the real world inhabited by Barack Obama, was originally uploaded on Instagram by Annemarie Hope, an artist who has been recognized for her work promoting Satanism and is known as a favorite of the international elite.

The photo appeared with the caption, “Class and Grace, You are my favorite“, and it soon went viral on Instagram. However Annemarie Hope quickly deleted the disturbing glimpse into the private life of Barack Obama, claiming that she was receiving “too much hate and not enough support.”

After the image went viral, skeptics immediately claimed the image was photo shopped or fake. However, after using various techniques to determine whether the image was edited, including the application of various filters to check its authenticity, these skeptics were unable to find any evidence the image was anything but a rare behind-the-scenes shot of Obama in his natural habitat.

The fact that Annemarie Hope doesn’t appear to have obtained this image elsewhere, and that she couldn’t have faked the image, suggests that she took the photo of Barack Obama dressed in a Satanic costume herself.

The revelation that Obama attends Illuminati parties and dresses as Satan comes as no surprise to many observers of the former president. However, some people are finding it hard to come to terms with the revelation. “He fooled everybody! Especially the black race. He did nothing for them and made his wife serve garbage to the school children.

He is the one Jesus spoke of 2000 yrs ago. When he sits in that third temple, you will know for sure,” commented Mikesline, a YouTube user. It seems unlikely that Obama would dress up as Satan for a fancy dress competition or on Halloween.

The fact that the person standing next to Obama is Arthur Davis, an attorney and politician who served as a Democratic member of United States House of Representatives from 2003 to 2011 — and he is dressed normally — suggests that this photo was not taken at a fancy dress party, but rather that Obama was participating in an Illuminati ritual and paying his respects to his 'Lord Lucifer'.

How many other American 'politicians' and business people believe and practice as Obama? Is it any wonder why this nation has sunk so far down in 'the pit'?

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:02:00 PM

At first I was steamed, yet another hot party where the invite got "lost in the mail," but then realized something was wrong. For one, Satan hasn't looked that buff for Millennia. Second, while this looks like what Obama's face would look like if you couldn't see his face, that's still pretty weak evidence. Then I found out the picture was from "Burning Man" of a guy named Michael Madie wearing (and promoting) a headdress made by "Miss G Design." Not one of ours. If the Illuminati ran "Burning Man" it wouldn't be some artsy-fartsy thing, but an unholy rite where actual men were burned!

4 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2018 at 2:15 PM
I didn't even bother to watch the video just noticed the shit eating grin that this little worm has across his mug. To bad for him that it will end in a horrible way some day along with the grins of all those who think they are enlightened. He's not the anti-christ but seems to think he is cool in his sick ways. Crazy things are happening all around the world but it is not the judgement of God almighty because Father loves us and even loves people like Obongo but he gives us free will to make the choices we want. Lucifer is the destroyer, and Father is the creater, for love can do nothing but create.Look to your heavenly Father in these troubling times and just realize it will be the wicked being destroyed,they abide not in the truth but put their faith in the deceiver and will be deceived by the one they trust in.Pray for them that they may have a change of heart and turn from their mischief. They too have been deceived by the great deceiver,liar, and murderer but they will bring punishment on themselves.
Put your trust and faith in the Father and love him back and you will receive his blessings and protection.

just some dude with dsl June 19, 2018 at 3:42 PM
He didnt fool me. This kind of shite is the tip of the iceberg. When it all comes out his supporters are going to look like the stupidest fools ever...

Anonymous June 20, 2018 at 11:47 AM
What do you mean his supporters are going to look like the stupidest fools ever? They ALREADY ARE!!! They are 'SHEEP DIP', if you will....

DRMORPHEUS June 20, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Yeah! The OBAMANATION IS,and WAS JUST THAT!! AN ABOMINATION!!
To think that he was able to run for two terms and do nothing good but golf everyday
just shows how BRAIN DEAD the LIE-Beral Left are!
How could the people not see the subterfuge?? I know! it has been like BOILING THE FROG!!
comfort in the warmth of his lies!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Captioned, "My dear friend Michel Madie in a Miss G Design headpiece. Photo by Ben Henretig" from "NOTES from the BURN - Part II" http://twentyfivehundred.com/radical-se ... spired-by/

Some other costumes from this event. The Slice Girls were jealous when I showed them the first two.

Isn't that you-know-who in the gas mask?
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

After the image went viral, skeptics immediately claimed the image was photo shopped or fake. However, after using various techniques to determine whether the image was edited, including the application of various filters to check its authenticity, these skeptics were unable to find any evidence the image was anything but a rare behind-the-scenes shot of Obama in his natural habitat.
Don't give me any bullshit about Burning Man. If they were so thorough that they even applied "various filters" it's good enough for me. The picture has to be Obama with that quality of verification.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs