Was Fossett the faucet?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Was Fossett the faucet?

Post by texino »

I guess it's possible that missing Quadzillionaire adventure man Steve "Steve" Fossett was setting out to turn all this money loose, when his aircraft just "vanished" while on a three hour flight. ("A Three Hour Tour") Whether Fossett was snatched up into space or down into Lizard Land, is not known, however; it would certainly be no big trick for our own rogue elephant bunch to knock Steve's plane out of the sky and disable it's emergency transponders using magnetic pulse weapons. Hell, I keep one of those on my night stand in case the robot comes after me.

Be interesting to see what sort of nut case idea, other than mine,
surfaces in light of what is most likely an unfortunate accident.
TT
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

CLIP)
Whether Fossett was snatched up into space or down into Lizard Land, is not known, however; it would certainly be no big trick for our own rogue elephant bunch to knock Steve's plane out of the sky and disable it's emergency transponders using magnetic pulse weapons.

`````````````````````````````````

Given that anything connected with aliens seems to be readily believable......I recall someone saying that all earths gold had been precipitated (Royal Water? or who knows how) up to the mother ship....Steve may now be running the show.....reincarnated or caught in a time wave?
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

For a view of Remote Viewer Ed Dames research:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2 ... heme=light

Dames: Map of Fossett's Location

Major Ed Dames of the Matrix Intelligence Agency supplied us with the map that he sent to the searchers for adventurer Steve Fossett. The location was derived through remote viewing. Dames writes: "We'll provide them with a more precise area, if they request/require it. You can see why they've come up empty handed -- it appears that Steve might have wanted to do some sightseeing over Yosemite National Park on the way back to the Flying M Ranch, so took a detour in that direction. (The southeast end of the red oval is in the Yosemite wilderness area, in the northern part of the park)."

Major Dames work appears to be ignored by those in charge of search. Dames response on National Radio is that HE Fossett is in that deep canyon located within his circled are and that he'd stake his reputation here and now, saying he'd quit.

http://stevefossett.com/

11 September 2007 - Nevada, USA - As the Civil Air Patrol, National Guard, sheriffs' departments and volunteer fleets flying from from Minden-Tahoe and the Flying M Ranch all continue the search for the missing adventurer into a second week, the Amazon Mechanical Turk / Google Earth web-based image analysis project has been operational since the weekend and continues to receive and sift leads, filtering and analyzing possible sitings and passing them through to members of the search teams click here to take part.

It is now believed that Steve Fossett was unlikely to have ventured far afield (such as crossing the Sierra Nevada range), but that he was more likely to have been on a local pleasure flight - and that he probably was not surveying sites for the upcoming landspeed record project.
Based on Steve's known movements, plans and the aircraft's capabilities, the search is now primarily focused on a 30 - 50 mile radius of the ranch, with some members of the search team convinced he is even closer.

The aircraft's last confirmed position on Monday (3 September) at approximately 10:30 A.M. local time showed Steve west of Powell Canyon (south of Walker Lake and southwest of Hawthorne), proceeding east towards the canyon. This location is less than 30 miles SE from his point of departure / expected arrival. Steve was expected to return to the ranch around 11:00 - 11:30 AM. Although the Super Decathlon is capable of good performance at sea level, the predicted aircraft speed and climb rate must be adjusted down for the density altitude of this area in summer
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Viewing in Google Earth

If you wish to view images in additional detail, you can pull them up in Google Earth. To do that you must:

* Download and Install Google Earth.
* Open the following KML file: http://s3.amazonaws.com/Fossett-DG/DG/index.kml
* Cut and paste the co-ordinates found next to the image tile below into the "Fly To" box in the top left corner of Google Earth.
* For the best experience, you will likely want to turn OFF terrain by unchecking the "Terrain" box under Layers in the lower left corner of Google Earth

Having been to the TWIN LAKES area just west of Bridgeport, CA
you have look almost vertical to the Sawtooths, this area is just south of EDs circled area and be found easily, just type in Bridgeport, Ca and go searching.

If your able to this deep canyon area to the north
((Walker River Canyon area)) you find the head waters of several rivers , another being: Buckeye Creek.

Buckeye Creek runs west to east towards Bridgeport where the Walker River runs north ...both river start at the southern most point in this canyon ....

The Pacific Rim Trail can be hiked to the northern end of this canyon from HWY # 108 close to Sonora Pass.

On foot this area can be hiked into and out by someone young and strong in a long day., for an old fart figure two days than 3
days for searching...any takers? Dogs ? needed...

There plenty of glacier packs ..it freezes at night, bigfoot, bears cougars and wolves, and in all likelyhood it will be snowing there
soon.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

This is the easy way I'd choose go to avoid bad weather blocking my retreat/slash road closure.......

Major Ed Dames latest designated crash search area.....the trail from Leavitt Mendows runs nearly into the coordinates he gives as
the trail passes Roosevelt lake and Lane lake =(aprox 5 miles hike).
Shorty within a couple more miles the climb the trail into the feeder-Walker River canyons and this is where 2plus miles of pure hell hiking will test the best......the canyon ridges can be climbed ...this approach where the river forks will allow glassing both sides and canyon walls looking down using the lower ridge between the river forks ....following this climb will take you up over/around 9000 ft? peak and past the lake (Fremont) on the west side where you can agin pick up the trail ...following the trail will lead you across the western canyon hiking towards the Kenndy Canyon area.. after crossing the western canyon where this fork of walker river headwaters as well as Long River headwaters flowing the other direction.... i'd turn right climbing north in the direction Leavitt Falls on the way back to the Meadows...Leavitt Camp....to glass/binoculars from the 10,000 ridges overlooking all the lower area i'd just hiked threw....
Will I do it.....?
They are forecasting snow over 7,000 ft in the Sierras...
Always plan my hikes to catch all the full moon i can....otherwise your stuck to day lite .....not good to be caught if snowing in this high country ....GPS?
In the Sierras it can start snowing and not stop....not talking a few inches here...
This area ia a Winter Marine Training Area...High elevation winter survival....they come from all over the world to train here....so
make no mistakes,,,plan carefully ....Ed says Steve is dead...That he is sending a team from the Matrix ASAP....
They certainly have my vote of confidence......
There is a landing strip AT the Marine Center just a few miles from the Leavitt Meadows Trail....

Geographical Index > United States > California > Mono County > Report # 13613

Report # 13613 (Class B)
Submitted by witness on Thursday, January 19, 2006. Hikers find footprints, hear sounds, etc., near Leavitt Meadows (Show Printer-friendly Version)

YEAR: 1980

SEASON: Summer

MONTH: August

DATE: weekday

STATE: California

COUNTY: Mono County

LOCATION DETAILS: From Leavitt meadows campground: Hike S ~5 mi to Roosevelt & Lane Lakes (connected by narrow stream); At W end of Lane Lake vocalization occurred; Directly S of Lake is an estabished primitive campsite (area) just E of River & S of Lake. From Campsite Hike SE ~1 mi (past glacier) to top of ridgeline/cliffs to ~1000'+ elev from campsite. "Skunk" odiferous canyon (steep ravine) is just S of Marine Corps Helicopter crash site.

NEAREST TOWN: Bridgeport, CA

NEAREST ROAD: SR 108
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

PLEASE BE ADVISE,

I am concerned that folks after spending many hours searching areas outside of what I now understand has been updated by Google Earth for those using MTURK..... the areas ED has marked has not been updated, but a program 6months to a year old...I STRONGLY SUSPECT

Hopefully this is not the case.....but it is a red flag that should be checked into
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/preview?grou ... 0&kw=Flash
Viewing in Google Earth

If you wish to view images in additional detail, you can pull them up in Google Earth. To do that you must:

* Download and Install Google Earth.
* Open the following KML file: http://s3.amazonaws.com/fossett/geoeye-color.kml
* Cut and paste the co-ordinates found next to the image tile below into the "Fly To" box in the top left corner of Google Earth.
* For the best experience, you will likely want to turn OFF terrain by unchecking the "Terrain" box under Layers in the lower left corner of Google Earth

Download Google Earth

JOIN THE SEARCH....HELP NEEDED!!
please try these co-ordinates ....using the updated
http://s3.amazonaws.com/fossett/geoeye-color.kml

this is in the Tower Peak area...a possible plane i found on Sunday....i thought it to be an older plane...for the reasons explained above...

38 11 o6 o4
119 30 10 25
texino

Post by texino »

I think the Captain has the logical point. While a natural debilitating event would seem likely, those little planes do crash quite often; evidenced by the fact that several previously unknown crash sites have been discovered in the general search area. I think I'll go get on my PC and fly my flight simulator around there and see how long it takes me to crash. I'm close to Steve's age. Who knows? I might hit the mark. Wonder if there is a reward?
Texino
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

GOOD FOR YOU TEXINO

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS A REWARD ..BUT WE WILL PUT ONE UP FOR YOU IF FATE DOES YOU IN LOL

HERE IS SOME SPECS...OLDER MODEL PLANE

1977 Bellanca 8KCAB-180 Super Decathlon
SPECIFICATIONS
Engine make/model: Lycoming AEIO- 360-H1A
Horsepower @rpm @altitude: 180@2700@SL
Horsepower For Takeoff: 180
Fuel Type: 100/100LL
Propeller make/type: Hartzell CS
Landing gear type: Conventional fixed
Max ramp weight (lbs.): 1800
Gross weight (lbs): 1800
Landing weight (lbs): 1800
Std empty weight (lbs): 1315
Useful load - std (lbs.): 485
Payload full-std fuel (lbs.): 251
Usable fuel - std. (gals.): 39
Oil capacity (qts.): 8
Wingspan (ft.-in) 32 ft.
Overall length (ft.): 22 ft. 11 in.
Height (ft.-in): 7 ft. 7 in.
Wing area (sq. ft.): 170
Wing loading (lbs./sq. ft.): 10.6
Power loading (lbs./hp.): 10
Wheel base: 16 ft. 4 in.
Wheel track: 7 ft. 8 in. 6 ft. 4 in.
Wheel size: 6.00x6
Seating capacity: 2
Cabin doors: 1
Baggage capacity (lbs.): 100
PERFORMANCE
Cruise Speed (Knots)
Altitude Speed
75% power: 6000 140
65% power: 8000 134 (est.)
55% power: 6500 122 (est.)
Max range (with reserve) (nm):
75% power: 434 (est)
65% power: 502 (est)
55% power: 561 (est)
Fuel consumption (gph):
75% power: 9.5
65% power: 8.2*
55% power: 6.9*
Estimated endurance
(65% power with 1-hr. reserve):
Stall speed (knots): 46
Best rate of climb (fpm): 1025
Service ceiling (ft.) 6,000
specifications provided by Bellanca
* = at 0.42 lbs/hp/hr sfc

ps.... medical ck up first lol
texino

Post by texino »

Actually I just went to my cardiologist this morning...) Everything' jake there! I am reasonably certain I can get a version of that aircraft from the Flight Sim web site. I'll report on my progress.

TT
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Fossett disappearance adds to state's notorious mysteries

Posted: 9/21/2007

Nevada Backyard

Alien towns. Lost 19th-century cannons. Lake monsters. Frozen bodies swimming at the bottom of Lake Tahoe. Nevada is a vortex for the unexplained.

And it appears at this writing that we have another whopper of a puzzle to add to the list.

The case of missing aviator Steve Fossett who disappeared from the Flying M Ranch near Yerington Sept. 3 has techno-sleuths, psychics and concerned folks around the world focused on our region.

The attention is natural, and for the same reason we see grown men in suits scribbling out sudoku puzzles in airports -- our race is obsessed with solving problems.

We want to know what happened to this most incredible man who has broken world records and triumphed over fear time and again only to be taken down during a simple day trip.

Fossett's tale inflates exponentially as the weeks pass without any signs of the famed pilot or his blue and white plane, building upon his already legendary life.

"We like to think that anything is findable with enough resources. But it could turn into another Amelia Earhart situation," Ric Gillespie told the Associated Press this week.

Government aircraft have searched more than 20,000 square miles around Northern Nevada, followed every lead by air and foot and have found nothing. Family and friends of the famous adventurer have also used state-of-the-art technology and aircraft to scour the land and have come up empty-handed.

And for the first time, Internet users have joined the effort. Tips and satellite coordinates have poured in from all corners of the globe by well-intended people who want answers.

One reader sent me an unusual e-mail message this week. The reader's psychic friend had a vision of Fossett landing in Walker Lake (her best guess for the water she envisioned). The reader wrote: "She said his plane had a cracked block and he was trying to get back to the ranch when he crashed."

Like Earhart, Fossett has fans the world over. Many wonder how much the search has cost our government agencies as the constant drone continued overhead for two solid weeks until the Civil Air Patrol ceased air operations on Monday.

Final numbers aren't in, but it surely pales in comparison to Earhart's search.

In 1937, when Earhart disappeared, the U.S. government spent $4 million looking for her, making the search the most costly and intensive air and sea operation of its kind in history.

Coincidently, Fossett's plane could have landed close to the area of another mystery Nevadans have been trying to solve for more than a century -- Union General John C. Fremont's lost cannon.

Snow was deep over the Carson Pass in January 1844 as Fremont's group, which included Kit Carson, tried to cross. The 1835-model mountain howitzer they carried proved too cumbersome and they left it behind somewhere near the state line and Bridgeport, Calif.

"They were in the vicinity west of the Walker River," said Nevada state archivist Guy Rocha. "They just walked away from it."

The group headed to California and never returned to find it. Along the way, Fremont is believed to be the first white man to view Lake Tahoe. Treasure hunters have looked for the prized cannon without success, using Fremont's journals as a guide.

"Like buried treasure, people will look for that cannon 'til kingdom come," Rocha said.

Other enigma that may never be solved includes Tahoe Tessie, the lake-faring monster that believers say lurks in the icy waters of Lake Tahoe (no matter how much science is thrown at them to disprove this notion).

Another stumper is the business about frozen bodies at the bottom of that same lake in the Sierra. Oceanographer Jacques Cousteau was supposedly frightened right out of his wetsuit during a dive in a sub in the mid-1970s. "The world isn't ready for what was down there," he was quoted as saying.

Cousteau did not release photographs from the deep-water trip, adding to the mystery. Many divers have since requested to duplicate the dive.

And, of course, the mother of all mysteries: Area 51. Scientist Bob Lazar who first spilled the beans about working with alien spacecraft at the site in 1989 is now living in New Mexico with his wife, Joy, their dogs and a rescue horse, and reportedly no longer talks about the little green fellows.

I hope by the time this is published, Fossett has been found and this mystery can be put to rest. If not, Nevada will keep his memory alive in its treasure trove of unsolved mysteries.

Jill Lufrano is tri-county assistant editor and lives in Douglas County.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Steve Fossett: possible flight path spotted
Last Update: 9:56 am

Steve Fossett (File) (2007 Getty Images)
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) - A Nevada official in charge of the search for missing aviator Steve Fossett says the Air Force has spotted Fossett's possible flight path.

Gary Derks says crews plan to comb a rugged area near Death Valley by air and foot. He says the Air Force analyzed images picked up by radar and satellite and "picked up what could be" Fossett's track.

The wealthy adventurer has been missing for more than three weeks.

Derks says the area stretches about 100 miles to the southeast from where Fossett took off earlier this month. He says search planes will fly over the area this weekend.

Derks says the area is "very rough terrain." He says that's why they're sending in ground search-and-rescue crews too.

A private search effort by Fossett's family and friends continued Tuesday when a plane with sophisticated camera gear took off from the ranch.

oh oh TIME FOR ME TO GO SEARCHING AGIN ..TEXINO? ..
I'LL BE LOOKING FOR A SLIDE AREA ON A STEEP MOUNTAIN SIDE..
texino

Post by texino »

Me? I am celebrating this http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/norman4.pdf

But keeping an eye on the steve thing too.

TT
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Latest News
Team thanks all for best wishes

26 September 2007, Nevada, USA - Air and ground-based search activities continue from the Flying M Ranch base in an effort to find Steve Fossett or signs of his aircraft, missing since September 3rd.

The ranch-based team are using photography from fixed wing aircraft with helicopter and ground-based SAR follow-up. Technology being employed includes airborne hyper spectral imaging - which shows disturbed earth / impact sites plus man-made objects as well as different elements not visible to the human eye.

As likely targets are found they are investigated either by helicopter and / or ground reconnaissance. Additionally, side scan sonar is still being used in the surrounding lakes. Fixed wing aircraft from the Flying M are also still actively searching farther out into surrounding areas, with ground SAR units ready to follow up.

On behalf of the entire Steve Fossett team, we would like to thank everyone who has written to the office and the website over these past three weeks to share their prayers and kind wishes for Steve's safe return. In addition, we thank everyone participating in the search via the Amazon Mechanical Turk / Google Earth initiative.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Carson NV
clip)
"It gives us an idea, if it's him, what direction he was going," Derks said of the wealthy adventurer, missing for more than three weeks.

Derks said the area stretches about 100 miles to the southeast from where Fossett took off Sept. 3, an airstrip on a million-acre ranch owned by hotel mogul Barron Hilton. Maps show the area would include Nevada's remote Silver Peak Range, close to Death Valley National Park in California.

"There's nothing definite, nothing concrete," Derks said. "These are just some hits that we want to track."

Search planes will fly over the area Saturday and Sunday, Derks said.

The area is "very rough terrain," Derks said. "If he's there, he's going to be hard to see. That's why we're sending in the ground search-and-rescue crews, too."

A private search effort by Fossett's family and friends continued Tuesday when a plane with sophisticated camera gear took off from the ranch.

Fossett, 63, has not been seen since he left on what was supposed to be a short ride in a lightweight acrobatic plane to scout locations to break the land speed record.

The adventurer, who made millions as a commodities broker in Chicago, is the first person to circle the globe solo in a balloon. He has also swum the English Channel, completed the Iditarod sled dog race and scaled some of the world's best-known peaks.

the.point.is.news agency
http://en.tpinews.com/2007/09/27/one-la ... ssett.html

* New leads from Air Force experts have prompted Nevada authorities to restart the search this weekend for missing adventurer Steve Fossett in four counties near the Death Valley.
* The Nevada National Guard will not take part in the search.
* On the web, virtual searchers have been checking out satellite images for weeks.

New York. Did Steve Fossett’s (Photo Phil Romans) plane crash near the Death Valley on September 3? Sheriffs and volunteers will scan the ground in four Nevada counties this weekend to try to find the missing adventurer. New leads have prompted authorities to restart the search for Fossett. “Air Force experts analyzed data from military and civilian radars, said Chuck Allen, State Trooper with the Nevada Department of Public Safety. They made deductions and narrowed the search to an area of about 100 square miles”.

In Chicago, people at the stevefossett.com headquarters had no such information leading them to think that the missing businessman might be close to the Death Valley. “According to my people on the ground, these reports are false, said Brian Spaeth, a spokesman for the Fossett challenge. We will not take part in the operation this weekend”.

The search remains limited. The Nevada National Guard has stopped its own search-and-rescue mission on September 18 and will not fly again over the area highlighted by the U.S. Air Force experts. The hope to find Fossett alive is almost non-existent. “There is only so much a man on his own can do in the desert, said captain April Conway, spokeswoman for the Nevada National Guard. If he was alive, he would have signaled”.

Despite their inability to find any trace of the missing aviator, Fossett’s family and friends are not giving up their private search. On Tuesday September 25, a plane with sophisticated camera gear flew again over the desert. Thousands of Internet users have joined the online search for Fossett. Early in the rescue effort, billionaire Richard Branson, a friend of the missing aviator, got the help of Google Earth and Amazon.

Google quickly requested from its providers new satellite images of the zone, where Mr Fossett’s plane went missing. Google passed those images along to Amazon.com. And Amazon’s powerful tool divided an area of 10,000 square miles into smaller zones and assigned them to people, who signed up to help find the adventurer.

Captain Conway said the National Guard got emails all over the world and followed some leads. “At one one point, our folks were directly in contact with the people at Google Earth but the search was unsuccessful”.

In Chicago, Brain Spaeth said that 20 people keep exploring any inch of the satellite images to try to find a trace of the adventurer. “A lot of people responded to our calls for support, he said. But nothing came out of this. We did not find Steve”. The web search has limits too. “ The area where Mr Fossett went missing, is very hilly with deep valleys, Captain Conway concluded. There are canyons. If the plane crashed in one of them, it will not be visible from above”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
texino

Post by texino »

Of course the original "Mechanical Turk" a chess playing clockwork device used to Wow the masses back in the latter 1700s was a hoax but the concept of people doing computer work
makes for the clever use of the title (since the "turk" was really a person hidden inside a cabinet.) I fear Steve Fosset is just the victim of the all too common general aviation mishap, but because he was famous and was not seen to go down in flames then he must be prisoner of the troglodyte societies, or perhaps he as trying to make off with a plane load of "Packies." and crashed on one of those fast moving ice rivers that will spit his plane out on the greenland ice pack in 100 years or so.

Wonder where the DK is?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote: Wonder where the DK is?
If you knew anything about Deep Knight you would realize that he was either involved in an activity to hasten the announcement of NESARA, hedonistic activity involving international super-models and their toy poodles, or both! As it was, I was “camped out” at an undisclosed location where a “between the lines” reading of Poof’s latest told me the packies were buried. To keep the Illuminati off my trail I made it look like I was actually “camping out” and just digging a rather large latrine pit. Strangely enough, I didn’t find any packies but the pit itself was a real lifesaver when a large group of Illuminati finally did show up with an emergency need for restroom facilities! What can I say – you would expect their digestive systems to be in a better state considering all the money they steal from Wanta Funds and prosperity – I guess it has something to do with their evil aura. I can’t tell you where I was or I would have to kill you, but if you see a NFS campground sign that’s scorched and half-eaten away, I would choose another place to set up my tent.
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

photos:

10-8-07-- Maj. Ed Dames shares an update on his aerial search for Steve Fossett's crash site. He previously sent us a map of a location, derived from remote viewing.

Dames writes:

Here are some photos and a short video clip (Win | Real) from our Saturday recon -- and here is the 'picture':

My team could not find a pilot foolish (or crazy) enough to brave those mountain winds, which can reach in excess of 100 mph. In fact, our work indicates that this is exactly what took Fossett down; his aircraft, at that altitude, did not have enough power to climb. What he was most likely doing, I believe, is scouting out a place for his next sponsored glider contest (Steve began his career as a glider pilot and, like everything else he took on, became accomplished at it).

But, as luck would have it, my team was approached by three men who asked them if they had a brush to brush the snow off of their airplane. Turns out, that these guys were Russian airline pilots (flying for Czech Airlines) who were taking time off to sightsee the great American West. One was a former military pilot. After a little negotiating, they agreed to take my team up for a very reasonable fee -- all things considered, since they would all probably die.

The aircraft was a Cessna 172. This would be the minimum requirement to make it (in one piece) to the search area. It took 30 minutes just to climb to 10,000' AGL. Unfortunately, for safety reasons -- not wanting to repeat Fossett's error and meet an identical fate -- the pilots had to maintain 4,000' above the target area. This, plus the snow, made visual sighting over such a large search area virtually useless. Furthermore, the aircraft was being buffeted so much that, at times, heads were hitting the roof of the cabin -- binocular observation was thus out of the question; Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

But, as usual from any recon, we learned what to do to adjust our game plan. Here's where we go from here:

1. We need to determine an absolute pinpoint fix -- 100 meters vs. 1-mile box.

2. If we are going to go in by air again during the winter, I will need a Bell Jet Ranger. Because I can't afford to rent one, I will buy Spot imagery of the pinpoint location, as soon as we nail it down. Even with snow, and possible forest, cover, there may be visible traces of the crash.

3. If we cannot obtain overhead photo confirmation, then we will wait for the spring to trek as close to the fix point as possible.

(A shot in the dark, but there is a USMC mountain warfare training base in that area. Perhaps I can coax the commander to 'take a hike') The forces that be terminated the largest civilian search on record. My team will terminate the search when we find Steve Fossett...
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ZetaTalk: Steve Fossett
written October 12, 2007 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve Fossett [Sep 3] http://www.stevefossett.com/ At 8:45 am, on Monday, September 3, 2007, Fossett took off in a single-engine Bellanca Super Decathlon airplane from a private airstrip known as Flying-M Ranch ( 38°N, 119°W), near Carson City and the California border. The airfield is owned by Barron Hilton. There has been no signal from the plane's emergency locator transmitter (ELT), designed to be automatically activated in the event of a crash, but of an older type notorious for failing to operate after a crash. It was at first thought that Fossett may have also been wearing a Swiss-made Breitling Emergency watch with a manually operated ELT having a range of up to 90 miles, but no signal was received from it. He did own such a watch, but was not wearing it when he took off for the Labor Day flight. Fossett apparently did not file a flight plan, but was not required to do so. As of September 10, search crews had found eight previously uncharted crash sites, some decades old, but none related to Fossett's disappearance. On September 7, 2007, Google Inc. helped the search for the aviator through its connections to contractors that provide satellite imagery for its Google Earth software. Richard Branson, Fossett's British billionaire friend, said he and others were coordinating efforts with Google to see if any of the high-resolution pictures might include Fossett's aircraft. [and from another] Hilton Ranch N38 W119. Area 51 N37 W115.

Steve Fossett was a man familiar with danger and how to survive on land, sea, or in the air, holding an astonishing array of records - going round-the-world on an air balloon in 2002, a first ever accomplishment; breaking the record for tran-Atlantic sailing in 2003 while retracing the route Columbus used in 1492; breaking the record for round-the-world in a sailboat in 2004 by a full 6 days; going round-the-world on a glider in 2005 which set the record for a non-stop flight by any type of aircraft. He was inducted into the National Aviation Hall of Fame in 2006 for his numerous accomplishments, and was planning to break yet another record in 2007 for land speed. Is this a man who would get lost in the wild, while flying a small plane in broad daylight? The lack of a flight plan is explained by an apparent intention to take off and land from the same strip. The failure of the plane's locator device is explained as a known fault in older planes. Given that Steve would know this, and was taking off alone without a destination or flight path, why would he leave behind his personal locator device, a wrist watch? This was deliberate.

What drives a man such as Steve Fossett? Clearly a goal-driven man, a careful planner, he was nontheless aging. His recent astonishing track record, since the year 2000, were due in great part to funding which he did not have in his earlier years. Many of his past efforts required the physical strength and good health that a younger man has - swimming the English Chanel at the age of 45, and completing the Idenorod dogsled race. What lies ahead for Steve? Is this a man who retires gracefully from competition? To continue competition means, eventually, a string of failures due to old age. One should quit while they are ahead, is often the adage. But Steve is a man who cannot do this, and knows himself well enough to realize this. A string of failures would be his humiliating outcome, of that he was certain. He decided on a type of suicide, but one which would leave no trace of his decision. Taking off from the Hilton ranch, it was only a short flight to Area 51, famous for the security forces defending this military installation from prying eyes. Area 51 prevents overflight as well as land incursions, and does so with force. A small plane ignoring warnings is pursued with more than warnings, is forced down. Seeing they had the famous Steve Fossett in their custody, a quick decision had to be made. Should they release him, allow his fame to broadcast what he had observed at Area 51, or should they detain him? He is alive, in detention, and unlikely to emerge. He has retired, the plane in a hanger and likely to be destroyed to remove all evidence. This was deliberate, an outcome Steve had hoped would occur.
Deep Knight

Re: Was Fossett the Faucet?

Post by Deep Knight »

co-shoot wrote:For a view of Remote Viewer Ed Dames research:

Dames: Map of Fossett's Location

Major Ed Dames of the Matrix Intelligence Agency supplied us with the map that he sent to the searchers for adventurer Steve Fossett. The location was derived through remote viewing. Dames writes: "We'll provide them with a more precise area, if they request/require it. You can see why they've come up empty handed -- it appears that Steve might have wanted to do some sightseeing over Yosemite National Park on the way back to the Flying M Ranch, so took a detour in that direction. (The southeast end of the red oval is in the Yosemite wilderness area, in the northern part of the park)."

Major Dames work appears to be ignored by those in charge of search. Dames response on National Radio is that HE Fossett is in that deep canyon located within his circled are and that he'd stake his reputation here and now, saying he'd quit.

Only off by 50 miles! Damn, Dames is good!
"Follow the Money"