Was Fossett the faucet?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Was Fossett the faucet?

Post by Deep Knight »

From http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread307669/pg1
reply to post by ford2007shelby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fossett plane found today on rocky mountainside in California near Yosemite. PRECISELY where Ed Dames said it would be found.

You owe him an apology I believe.

reply posted on 2-10-2008 @ 01:15 PM by badmedia
Anon account revives a thread 1 year later. I wondered why this thread popped up on my list when I replied before, even though the dates are so old.

Smells a bit fishy to me.

Anyway, where is his body?
reply posted on 2-10-2008 @ 01:34 PM by twladin

reply to post by Anonymous ATS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fossett plane found today on rocky mountainside in California near Yosemite. PRECISELY where Ed Dames said it would be found.

You owe him an apology I believe.

"PRECISELY"? How exactly do you define that word?

The wreckage was found near Mammoth Lakes, well south of Mono Lake, and over 60 miles from where Dames claimed it would be.

Here's a map, to make it exceptionally plain how utterly unprecise Ed Dames was:
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Was Fossett the faucet?

Post by Deep Knight »

"A" is where Dames said he would be found and "B" where he actually was found.

From Godlike Productions Forum

Jody
User ID: 515825
10/2/2008 12:58 PM Re: Breaking: Hikers find Steve Fossett's FAA ID and Cash Miles from where they were searching.

Ed Dames was right. The wreckage and I.D. were found in California and not Nevada where the search was, as Ed Dames said. Found right next to, or actually in, the Yosemite Wilderness. Why do you say that he was wrong?
"Follow the Money"