Financial Fraud at Lightworker Central

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Financial Fraud at Lightworker Central

Post by Deep Knight »

~ Flowing Gracefully The Turning Point! ~ Lightworker Update for 9-4

That's for Sure!!!!@@@@@$$$$%%%
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace
'JaTa Khan a' The Creator's Soul Essence

Lightworker Update for 9-4

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Flowing gracefully toward the announcement!

My Higher Self I-Ching reading for today is Grace-The Turning Point! This describes a time when every necessary condition to a project falls into place effortlessly. In terms of our project, it signifies that a breakthrough is imminent!

The more transmutation of fear into Pure Unconditional Love we can do today, dear Lightworkers, the faster the breakthrough will happen.

The greatest impact will come from our Whole Earth Sweeping. Join with the Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides and Higher Selves of Humanity in sweeping the Giant Golden Broom over the western and eastern hemispheres of Earth, lovingly moving all fear based energy into the Pacific and Indian Ocean vortexes to be transmuted into Pure Unconditional Love. Give special attention to Alaska and Asia, the 2 HAARP locations.

Next, let's pour icy cold water over Hanna, Ike and Josephine and see them surrounded by ice cubes. Pour Icy water especially over Ike which is now a hurricane. Then gently sweep them toward the mid Atlantic vortex to be transformed into Pure Unconditional Love. Ask the Weather Angels for their help. See the Weather Angels gently embracing the storms and guiding them to the comfort of the vortex.

Last, but not least, let's visit our friends Gaia, and the 2 couples representing humanity. Together with your Higher Self, give them each a Giant Golden Hug and lovingly reassure them We are All One. I love you. This will transmute their fear into Pure Unconditional Love.

Lightworker Central is open for your convenience today:

Lightworker Central

Yes, dear lightworkers, we are at last going to see the physical manifestation of our long term efforts! It is all downhill from here, as they say.

You are each becoming a Master of Alchemy, lovingly transmuting all fear based energies on Earth into Pure Unconditional Love. There is no Higher Calling!

We are All One, I Love You,

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
954-523-4814
Email Lightworkers

Lightworker Central
Our Perfect Love ripples through the Ocean that is our World
We Are All One, Love One Another!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Why do you think we came here
To Enrich Every Fiber of Lifeverywhere.
I'm not exaggerating actually there'so much more.

Lightworker Update for 9-7

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Things are moving ahead at Light Speed, dear friends!

My Higher Self I-Ching reading today is The Cauldron, rooting out corruption at the highest level!

The Cauldron is one of the most powerful symbols of nourishment on a wide scale. And we all know that the revelation of Truth soon to be made public will take care of removing the corruption at high levels!

I am reminded of the words to a song Hold the World in a Love Embrace! This is exactly what we, as lightworkers preparing the ground for the announcement, are here to do friends.

Embrace Gaia, the mass consciousness couple and the illuminati couple in a Pure Unconditional Love Embrace! Ask the Higher Selves of Humanity to join you in this. Tell them, We are All One. I Love You. Transmute any remaining fear into Love!

Embrace the storm known as Ike in a Pure Unconditional Love Embrace. A gentle, sweet, nurturing expression of your love. Visualize the Golden Vortex of Pure Unconditional Love superimposed over Ike, transmuting the fear into Love!

Lovingly embrace the entire world, western and eastern hemispheres. Lovingly transform all fear on Earth into Pure Unconditional Love.

Lightworker Central never closes

Expect amazing revelations of Truth this week, dear Lightworkers. What a joy it is to be alive and a lightworker in these magical times!

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
954-523-4814
Email Lightworkers

That "hold the world in a love embrace" song is actually "take the world in a love embrace" with the rest of the highly-spiritual lyrics below.
BORN TO BE WILD
From the 1968 release "Steppenwolf" by Steppenwolf
Words and music by Mars Bonfire (Dennis Edmonton)

Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild
What a gentle, sweet, nurturing expression of love.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Yeah but you got to love that gut rending B3 riff (full leslie) that comes after the first three stanzas of each verse.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Yeah but you got to love that gut rending B3 riff (full leslie) that comes after the first three stanzas of each verse.
Your knowing what a B3 is, much less Leslie speakers, reveals that your age and your musical background. I never played in a band that had a keyboard player with a B3, but did once have a one with a mostly-working Farfisa he played through a stand-alone Leslie cabinet. Very strange sound, but not as strange as Wisdom Paradise.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From PagPawnt forum.

~ In the Now ~ Lightworker Update for Sep. 9 ~

In the Now anything is Possible Probable & Likely.
Lets continue to Invite Dreams into Our Lives

Lightworker Update for Sep. 9

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

The Lightworker Express to the Golden Age is steaming full speed ahead today!

My Higher Self I-Ching reading today is Possession In Great Measure. Opposites unite and work together for the common good!

This clearly refers to the new partnership between the Light and former dark leadership to bring forth the Truth. We will be celebrating before this week is over!

On the weather front, hurricane Ike has mellowed somewhat to a category 1 but is expected to become more intense once it enters the Gulf of Mexico and to make landfall as a major hurricane somewhere in the Gulf.

My Higher Self suggests that we approach this as follows:

1. Keep surrounding Ike with the Golden Glow of Pure Unconditional Love. This will insure the Highest and Best outcome for all concerned. Ask the Weather Angels to assist you in loving Ike. Love is the solution no mater what the problem.

2. Keep cooling down the waters in the Gulf of Mexico and tropical Atlantic to insure that fear based storms cannot develop or intensify. Use whatever visualization works for you. A giant hose spraying icy cold water, Jack Frost blowing his icy cold breath over the waters, or Mr. Freeze of Batman fame , spraying his instant freezing solution on the waters.

The main thing is to cool the waters down so they are no longer a breeding ground for fear generating storms.

Lightworker Central hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Lightworker Central

I know you will give it your best, dear Lightworkers, in the few days remaining before the announcement. That is why we are here. To facilitate the ascension of the highest number of humans in this magical window.

We do this by alchemically transmuting all fear on Earth into Pure Unconditional Love.

Specifically, by:

Sweeping the western and eastern hemispheres of the Earth
Sweeping and cooling the tropical Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico waters
Blessing Gaia, the mass consciousness couple and illuminati couple with Higher Self Love.

Seeing the Earth as Radiant in the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love.

Heaven honors each of you for your devotion to the Light. Thank you so much for your dedication, dear Spiritual Alchemists.

Yes, we are alchemists, transmuting the lead of fear into the gold of Pure Unconditional Love worldwide!

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
954-523-4814
Email Lightworkers

Lightworker Central
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Perhaps Wisdom Paradise should resurrect that old campaign ditty "I like Ike!" from the 1952 Republican convention.

Personally, I would enjoy application of Farfisa Chord Organ torture to the brain of Mr. Paradise. Perhaps repeated performance of the hit tune "Telstar" or even better the the catchy "Gamma Gootchie" (by The Gamma Gootchie) could Farfisize Paradise's brain to the point where he will just sit on a shady bench in balmy Ft. Lauderdale repeating: "My name is Hootie Sapperticker" and leave us to our fun.

Texino, age 61 on 9/30/08
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I would love to chat about Telstar and Joe Meek (for which I have inside information), but there's a huricane coming:
Hurricane Ike Aims at Houston; Evacuations Called

By Brian K. Sullivan

Sept. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Hurricane Ike tripled in size in the central Gulf of Mexico as it churned on a weekend collision course with the 5.6 million residents of the Houston area, where coastal communities prepared to evacuate.

The system's strongest winds extend as far as 115 miles (185 kilometers) from the eye, up from 35 miles yesterday, the Miami- based National Hurricane Center said today. Ike's wind field is now larger than that of Katrina, the storm that devastated New Orleans in 2005, said Jeff Masters, the director of meteorology at private forecaster Weather Underground Inc.

``The total amount of energy is more powerful than Katrina, so we could be seeing a storm surge that could rival Katrina,'' Masters said. The storm is so large ``the location doesn't matter much; it is going to inundate a huge part of the Texas coast.''

Galveston, parts of southern Houston and areas south of the city and near the Texas coast were under a mandatory evacuation order starting at noon today, local officials said at a press conference. The coast may see a storm surge of as much as 20 feet (6 meters). Ike is following a track similar to the 1900 Galveston hurricane that killed 8,000 people.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lightworker Update for Sep. 11

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

We are totally on the verge of a great revelation of Truth, friends!

My Higher Self I-Ching reading today is Contemplation View leading to The Well!

Contemplation View, as you know, is one of the ultimate symbols for revelation of Truth on a broad basis while The Well is the most powerful symbol for nourishment of all life!

The Golden Age is rising for all to see!

Please keep transmuting fear into Pure Unconditional Love, dear Lightworkers. It is our joyful opportunity to prepare the mass consciousness for the revelations to come.

* Sweep the Whole Earth into the Pacific Vortex or Indian Ocean Vortex, transmuting all fear based energies on Earth into Pure Unconditional Love.
* Give Gaia, and the 2 couples at the center of the Earth representing humanity and the illuminati a Golden Hug of Pure Unconditional Love and tell them, with feeling, We Are All One, I Love You, transmuting their fear to Pure Unconditional Love.
* Pour Ice into the Gulf of Mexico and Tropical Atlantic, preventing any future fear based storms from developing.
* Give Ike a Golden Hug of Pure Unconditional Love, changing that storm to a benevolent force which can do no harm.
* Hold the Earth in a Love Embrace continually, seeing the Earth radiant in Pure Unconditional Love .

Do your part, dear Heavenly Alchemists, and the Higher Dimensional Helpers, will do the rest! Be sure to thank the Higher Selves, Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides of Humanity and the Weather Angels, Tree Angels, & Herald Angels for their most powerful and freely given assistance!

Anytime you feel like visiting Lightworker Central, it will welcome you.

Lightworker Central

There is no higher purpose than to assist in birthing the Golden Age on Earth, dear Lights of the World. Heaven blesses you continually for shining your Light.

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Lightworker Central
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wisdom Paradise hasn't been posting recently (since the 12th, copied below). One wonders why he hasn't been crowing about his success with Hurricane Ike.

Visualize, meditate, chant, Smile, it all works.

Lightworker Update for Sep. 12

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

We are under Full Sail, running before the wind for Golden Age Island!

My Higher Self I-Ching reading for today is The Cauldron. Yes, once again we get this powerful oracle which represents supreme nourishment.

Considering that we had The Well yesterday, the only other oracle in the I-Ching that represents nourishment, I would say we have reason to be very optimistic as to what the immediate future holds!

Our joyful opportunity, as Spiritual Alchemists, is to keep transmuting fear based energies into Pure Unconditional Love so the revelations to come will have a loving home to welcome them.

On the weather front, this means:

Whole Earth Sweeping the western and eastern hemispheres, including HAARP locations.
Embracing Ike in Pure Unconditional Love to insure the fear in that storm is transformed into Pure Unconditional Love.

We want Ike either to either enter the Gulf of Mexico Vortex and disappear into Pure Unconditional Love or, if it makes landfall in Texas, to do so as the blessing of rain rather than as a destructive force. Let's make it so, dear Alchemists!

On the collective consciousness front, this means embracing Gaia, the mass consciousness couple and illuminati couple at the center of the Earth in Pure Unconditional Love, transmuting their fear and preparing humanity to receive the revelations of Truth to come with an open heart.

Visit Lightworker Central, your touchstone for our Ascended Earth Project.

Remember to always see the Earth as radiating the Golden Light of Pure Unconditional Love and to work with our Higher Dimensional Helpers to amplify our own efforts.

Golden Age Island is now visible on the horizon, friends. With these strong winds of change filling our sails, we will be there in a flash!

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
954-523-4814

Lightworker Central
"Follow the Money"