Tuesday delivery missed again..

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

logicman

Tuesday delivery missed again..

Post by logicman »

OK what else is new? Remember if no deliveries on Tuesday, always next Tuesday..We r headed for 960th Tuesday for deliveries..Packies held up by Lehman Brothers and Madame Woop de doo Wu..Watch out for W taking it with him to Mexico..
Deep Knight

Re: Tuesday delivery missed again..

Post by Deep Knight »

This bad guy is insane. You realize that don't you?

CASPER UPDATE: September 16, 2008
casper 9-16 afternoon

Del. were to begin last Friday at 4 P.M. EST w/ Announcements on Fri. Evening.
Imminent del. and announcements were the reason we withheld Intel at that time. The schedule was again blocked resulting in meetings at Treasury Friday P.M. and over this past weekend, involving Treasury,Justice, S.C. ,H.L.S, China, IMF and others.
Again-The outcome/story was to result in del. on Monday.
Then another delay Monday emanating from Treasury and then "ON AGAIN" for Today with immediate announcements- leading to the Constitution.
Stepping on their plans just to show that we are aware of daily twists and turns, especially since del. were immanent,made no sense if we might in anyway jeopardize a pending successful outcome, so we held our fire-again.
Word comes this afternoon there is yet another delay, origin is the Treasury.
The money that floated into the stock market today came out of Red China. Mainland China.
You can see what is happening on Wall Street.
The IMF countries are fully engaged and demanding their funds. Everything is TIED to EVERYTHING.

The bad guys are insane. You realize that don't you?

Lord knows what they did to mess up today's schedule.
The goal of this update is to provide a brief but necessarily vague description of what is happening.
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Late Tuesday night (Sept 16), Casper reported another delay, with only vague attribution, and reminded his audience that "The bad guys are insane." Unlike the guys who believe that the saucer people are gonna land and start throwing out bundles of money.

This NESARA crap has been going on for so long (at least 5 years) with so many different stories and with nothing to show for it, that I honestly suspect that there are now more promoters than people who are kicking in money.

Sensible people are not going to send their hard earned money to NESARA and the saucer people. They're gonna entrust their nest eggs to the Lehman Brothers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: September 17, 2008
Casper 09-17-08 Late evening

Behind the scenes good things are happening continuously, but are interrupted by sporadic acts of bureaucratic violence directed at our funding and the demise of the status quo.

"They" and their system of B.S. is over.

It's not that someone has taken them down, so much as it is "taken them down". They have bled all available dollars from their punchbowl of cooperation and the time has come to lay it all off onto the taxpayers.

During your thoughts of righteous and justified anger, over what "THEY" have done to the nation, and The Constitution, and the World, remember, most of "them" were just trying to make a buck, to get by in life, just like us.
They didn't know or see the big picture. Most should be forgiven. Those at the top should be hung.

After the "Trigger Packs" moved round and around again last night,ultimatums were given to B ( Banc) of A to deliver tomorrow, Thur, or into the "Dempsey Dumpster" B of A goes by tomorrow night.

We hear the slick shysters at B of A learned of the reality of the threat and were "begging" to del. tomorrow.
As an aside, we hear B of A, will be the cleanest bank on the planet, when the new "ownership' finishes with it.

Will they del. tomorrow? Who the heck really knows.

Del. are truly scheduled every day. Every day they pull some new shenanigans which is dealt with , rescheduling del. for the next day. Each of these moves/countermoves results in "their" further defeat.

We hear announcements and arrests follow del.
"THEY" tried again (Paulson), to no avail, to separate the del and announcements.

We hear there will likely be NO ELECTIONS in Nov.

If you are an "Investor" in anything, witness the passing of the old to be replaced with the new.

We are part of the new, part of the solution.

The police state "they" have created will die when the heads of the snake are cut off.

As usual there are many things happening simultaneously. Are you a good observer? The really good stuff,such as the Chi Com
loaning Bush $500B, the terms of which he promptly violated, are secret of course.

Everything is getting nationalized, or "socialized" , depending on your point of view.
What if everything is nationalized by the Fed, New Treasury takes over the Fed, and "WE THE PEOPLE" end up owning everything except the debt? The Corporation is bankrupt and "We the people", i.e.: The Constitutional Republic, own Freddy, Fannie, and 80% of AIG?

More reasonable still, what if these "bailouts" are one by one absolutely necessary to keep the Fed Resv system alive
and each one brings the status quo a step closer to the inevitable collapse?
This is a most frightening scenario for those unaware of the "New and Better Ways in the Wings."

The wait is over, "THEY" are kicking and screaming each step they take towards the gallows.

WE expect del. tomorrow.

There is so much to tell when we are cleared to do so.

After del. it will be all so irrelevant.

Casper and Assoc.
09-17-08 Late Evening

"Each of these moves/countermoves results in "their" further defeat?" Wow, they must be really defeated by now! Strange that they're still on their feet...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Don't you just love it when they turn on each other? How dare Story use "Fourwinds for his evil intent?" That's Bellringer's job!

'Hello, Central!' Christopher Story Articles
Patrick H. Bellringer

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 11:21 PM
Subject: New STORY(s) Tonight

Dear Patrick Bellringer:

There are two (2) new C. Story Articles you may want others to be aware of.
His most recent article even has a specified date! This is unusual for him to report.
His article is a very interesting financial analysis.
Thank you for your hard work with sharing this information to others.
In Peace and Joy,

RL

(Response)
TO: RL
DATE: Sept. 18, 2008
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear RL:

Yes, we know of Christopher Story's articles but have decided not to post them on Fourwinds. Story continues to publicly trash us and Fourwinds to those, who write to him. He accuses Fourwinds of being a "controlled CIA mishmash website", "Bellringer is a Ringmaster", and Fourwinds is a "controlled Bellringer CIA/NSA confusion-mongering disinformation site". He has discredited NESARA and the Prosperity Programs, and continues to trash Casper, so we see no reason to continue to expose his writings to our extensive readership. He is using Fourwinds for his evil intent and to freely publish his writings.

Is Christopher Story a Knight of the Realm? Is he controlled by the Queen? He certainly is under her influence,as time and again he has demonstrated in his attacks on Casper and Whistleblower and myself that he is very protective of her. He doesn't like any of us serfs of her US colony to say anything negative or demeaning about her or her control over us.

NESARA is a total threat to her control, and to consider the serfs receiving funds through the Farm Claims and Prosperity Programs drives the Queen into a rage. She has fought long and hard to stop the NESARA Mission, but she has now lost both the battle and the war. We shall soon be rid of her and of Story, too.

We have many other writers, who give accurate financial analysis, which we post on Fourwinds.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

I'd bet one of my units that the old hag, 82 years old, has never heard of Nesara. That old hag has control of the U.S. ? I hope I wasn't demeaning the old hag. She could order the paparazzi to run me down.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More of Bellringer ringing the bell on the Story story.

(Reply)
----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 9:17 AM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Linlar Services

Dear Patrick, This morning when I went on Story's report of which I haven\'t read in a few days as I was so angry at how he portrayed you and Casper I saw his latest update. One of the things that I find strange is if you and Casper were on the Darkside why then would you continue to post Story\'s reports on your website. Of course he will say that it is duplicity, but to me that would not make sense if you were trying to divert people from reading his reports why would you continue to post them on your website. He seems so different lately as if he has an agenda for taking you and Casper down. What is your take on this latest attack on you personally after he is saying there were gunshots and now using your name right after? He sounds like he is going over the edge to me. In love and light JD

(Response)
TO: JD
DATE: Sept. 19, 2008

Dear JD:

Thank you for your letter and concerns. You ask why we post Story's reports on Fourwinds? We post alternative news and information from many sources, as a means for our readers to find Truth. Various people have sent us Story's reports for posting, not knowing that the URL's in Story's reports were not linked to his domain. This makes the links in his reports appear to originate from the site on which they are posted, which could be a trick to infer copyright infringement. The intent would be to force people to go only to http://www.worldreports.org for these reports. Of the twenty-five thousand articles in our archive, we are not aware of any other website that does this.

We are not trying to divert anyone from reading Story's reports. For what reason would we do that? People need to be informed to properly discern Truth. You make reference to the latest report, dated Thursday, September 18, 2008 in which Christopher Story again makes unfounded accusations against myself and Fourwinds, and attempts to connect us to the Bush/Cheney Cabal and death threats against him and other nonsense. I include the first part of that report here, for all to read.

[Quoting: http://worldreports.org pp. 1-2
FUHRER MAY TRY TO ESCAPE VIA A STATE OF EMERGENCY
ECONOMIC WARFARE TO BE FOLLOWED BY MARTIAL LAW?
Thursday 18 September 2008 03:00
• TRIPLE GUNSHOT THREAT PHONE CALL TO THE EDITOR:

At 1.40pm UK time (8.40am EDT) today, 18th September 2008, the Editor's main phone rang. The Editor does not answer calls but all our incoming calls are checked. The message consisted of:

• THREE SUCCESSIVE GUNSHOTS: GUNSHOT. GUNSHOT. GUNSHOT. End of phone message.

Some people have chosen to MISINTERPRET what is said here. The message was not the WORD 'gunshot', but a recording of three ACTUAL GUNSHOTS. We thought that was obvious.

All incoming phone calls are recorded on our voicemail system. The Editor was present when this incoming call was received and reported it immediately to third parties who have annotated this event in their records. The voicemail system has recorded all incoming phone calls we received before and after 1.40pm. THE GUNSHOT MESSAGE WAS NOT PICKED UP BY THE VOICEMAIL.

This indicated that it is an intelligence operation. The Editor has been advised that prime suspects are George Bush Sr. (41), the George Bush Centre for Intelligence and Terrorism (CIA, Langley), and John Scarlett, head of MI6/General Operations-2 (GO-2), Vauxhall, London. The direct shooting threat arises from the Editor's exposures of the financial criminality and from our trailing of the DVD report, which will incriminate DVD and Bush 41 inter alia in the nuclear arming of Iran. The Editor has made sure that relevant 'Friends' know about this explicit threat (Number 17), and we report this information for international and domestic official and public consumption so that if anything now happens to the Editor, the whole world will know that this is a DVD operation.

• THREAT UPDATE: At 18.54 pm UK time, 'Patrick H. Bellringer', operator of a US website, who has often posted our reports in breach of our copyright, and who posts reports by one or more agents using the name of Vice President Richard B Cheney's home town in Wyoming 'and associates', sent the Editor the text of his response to a correspondent, in which he employed infantile language to traduce Her Majesty The Queen and ventilated a childish obsession about Americans being 'serfs' of the British Monarch. This kind of 'Roughneck' idiocy would normally be overlooked as indicative of a low, uneducated mentality. However 'Bellringer' sent this communication DIRECT to the Editor some hours after the 'gunshot threat voicemail' referenced above. He ended his observations with the following statement; 'We will soon be rid of her [The Queen] and of Story, too'. In the light of the above, the Editor naturally interprets this A FOLLOW-UP DVD THREAT and provocation.

What other interpretation, in the context, is possible here? To utter threats is a criminal offence in both the United Kingdom and the United States. We suggest that serious US observers might take the appropriate decisive steps under the Misprision of Felony Statute: US Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 1, Section 4: Misprision of Felony: 'Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both'.

• UPDATE, 19th September: 'Bellringer' has sent the Editor TWO obscene emails this morning. We will not stoop to his level by reproducing them, but of course they are printed out and on file. In one email he tries to imply that he didn't send the 'threat' email, but unfortunately it was contained in an answer to another correspondent, so that lie won't fly. It is well known that when the cover of such operatives is blown, they resort immediately to low knee-jerk verbal obscenities and abuse.

[Quoting: http://www.worldreports.org pages 12-13.

• The notorious website and its echo are ratcheting up the orchestrated confusion in the minds of those who fail to perform due diligence and use discernment. Lies, diversionary lines of enquiry, libels, bad-mouthing and bad language seem to be their preferred communication techniques, as the smokescreen created to hide the truth of what has happened from the scammed becomes ever denser by the day. Shooting a messenger without any cause is the fashion du jour. All 'information' disseminated by anonymous operatives who hide their identities is suspect. Reasons put forward for anonymity carry no weight. The Editor of this service has received 16 threats, at the last count, but has not used that as a pretext to hide his identity and coordinates. Failing identification of the source, the presumption is that all who post anonymously are operatives and that their persistent refusal to contact the Editor of this service to query anything we publish reflects the fact that they cannot do so because they would have to identify themselves, which would BLOW THEIR COVER.

• MEMO: All anonymous emails lacking coordinates addressed to the Editor of this service via any of our email addresses and this website are automatically deleted on receipt. Therefore, those who believe for some reason that it is helpful to send the Editor offensive or obscene emails, using bad language to no effect like an operative named after the US Vice President's home town in Wyoming, are wasting their time. We have made this point before but it clearly needs to be repeated.

[End Quoting]

Apparently, someone sent Story a copy of this "Hello, Central!" claiming I had sent it. I did not do so! Story suggests I was involved in the telephone threat to him of 9-18-08 and followed it up with this "Hello, Central!" This is totally untrue. This is pure nonsense from someone, who appears to be threatened by the Truth.

In Story's Update today, 9-19-08 he again accuses me of sending him "obscene emails". I have done no such thing and would never stoop to such street-level response. This is all an attempt by the Darkside or by Story himself to discredit Fourwinds and cast me in an evil image. No evil shall prevail against us or against Fourwinds, ever! We stand firmly in the LIght of Truth and under the Protection of Creator God Aton of Light and the Froces of Light.

Anne and I hold nothing against Christopher Story and wonder why he has changed so sharply in his attitude toward us. Earlier he sent us an email thanking us for our work at Fourwinds and for posting his reports for all to read. Now he condemns us for doing so. We are removing his reports from our archive and are posting only a link to Story's website, so our readers can still find them.

Is he "going over the edge" as you say! I do not know. We send him Love and Light.

Patrick H. Bellringer

(Reply)
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:42 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Linlar Services

I honor your decision to not publish the Story articles as they come available. While I will continue to read them at his site (as I have for some time), a couple of questions have been niggling, despite Story's petulant platform as the omnipotent source-of-all information related to the financial realm.

First off, NO ONE knows everything. How could they, in this atmosphere of chaotic, self-serving skullduggery and deceit? The rats are, in his own words, devouring each other inside the sack. How close to them is he? Has some of it rubbed off? Do his sources have some personal motive, too? Does he? Doesn\'t everyone?

Secondly, his unyielding allegiance to the queen seems too pat---why? As you queried, is he on her hidden payroll/under her direction/ control? His subjective one-sided blatant and vicious attack upon the Bush Gang, etc, seemingly serves its purpose---to bring awareness and hopefully rightful justice to the dastardly deeds of these criminals. But what of the Monarchy? Has the royal rat turned against its relatives across the ocean, now working the Story to keep the upper hand? Is he her best hope to save her own tainted bacon as the meat factory comes crashing down?

Come now---does Story really mean to say that all of the dealings originating within the Palace have been above board and integral to peace, good will, and world-wide financial prosperity?

Too bad he can\'t have a little check-in with Diana, who tragically experienced the downside of speakihg the Truth about the Queen and HER gang.

I smell a rat within the echelons of the British Empire, and I suspect Story\'s in bed with it.

And thirdly, regarding his vehement whining about the Fourwinds site---that you are "disinfo",CIA NSA controlled! In this case, a basic psychological principle could logically apply---PROJECTION!

Fourwinds has consistently provided an open forum for discussion and meaningful dialogue on a myriad of topics. Why is Story so threatened? Why does this mean so much to him?

In the words of another great British figure---\"Methinks he doth protest too much!"

Is he coming from a place of guilt, and hence, blame and outright attack? Psychology 101 may lead us to an easy conclusion.

In all, I feel something's not quite right in Dodge. Time to circle the wagons around The Story, for "the good of all humanity", as his exalted queen has said.

We really must exercise deep discernment in these end times, following the prompts of our inner guidance and intuition. The stakes are too high not to.

Grateful Regards, D

(Response)
TO: D
DATE: Sept. 19, 2008

Dear D:

Thank you for your response to the Christopher Story Affair. Your wise words echo that of our general readership. May Truth prevail, always.

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer

(Reply)
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 8:53 AM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10
Dear Patrick, I\'m sure by now you are tired of hearing what Story has to say about you and Casper but it trully is upsetting to hear him constantly beretting you in regards to the statement you made about soon we will be rid of them both. My thoughts are IMO that your meaning was that soon we will have our country back and we will no longer be under the rule of the Brits and the Queen so Story will no longer have a venue of which to keep these reports going. Please clarify if you have not what you meant by that so he stops his incessant behavior of bringing it up as if you are the one threating him with gunshots. Thankyou In love and light JD

(Response)

TO: JD
DATE: Sept. 22, 2008

Dear JD:

You are totally correct in your interpretation of my statement, which again is quoted by Christopher Story in his 9-21-08 update. For the record I have included his two page update below.

NESARA would bring our nation out from under Britain's corporate control. Thus, we would be rid of the Queen and her control over "her U.S. colony", and we would be rid of Story, for his updates would no longer be useful. They could go on with their lives without interfering in ours.

Story is putting his own "spin" on my "Hello, Central!" statement to serve his own purposes. The man claims to be a Christian, yet he demonstrates no faith in Divine protection, but lives in fear. We pity him, for the very energy he creates will be what is returned to him in multiple amount. That is Cosmic Law! He is only creating greater fear for himself.

Story's continuing false accusations against me leads me to wonder, if his intent is to shut down Fourwinds and to stop our work of presenting Truth to the world. If that is his intent, know that he shall fail, for Light wins over Darkness, always.

We send him Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer

UPDATE: THE RECENT GUNSHOT AND OTHER THREATS
VIGOROUS OFFICIAL RESPONSE TO THREAT AGAINST THE QUEEN
Sunday 21 September 2008 14:35
• English countryside, 21st September 2008:

As reported here on Thursday 18th September, the Editor received a voicemail at 1:40pm UK time on that date, consisting of a recording of three gunshots. The 'message' was heard by the Editor at his desk. The two preceding messages and subsequent voicemail messages were retained by the equipment, but the triple gunshots were erased. Intelligence has the capacity to erase voicemails left on digital equipment. Therefore, this threat represented an intelligence community operation. The Editor was advised by knowledgeable persons that this threat must be taken very seriously.

Taken in conjunction with a later threat posted on the Internet which bracketed the Editor with The Queen and stated that 'we shall soon be rid of' both, the threats yielded immediate responses by UK intelligence personnel, following which the Editor received a telephone call on Saturday 20th September 2008 at 1.45pm.

The intelligence source who called, provided the following information and advice:

• Information had been received from the intelligence community that there may be a 'hit squad' or 'wet team' (assassination team) on the ground in the rural area where the Editor resides when he is not in the London office. This information was previously unknown to the Editor.

• The 'hit team' would be carrying concealed sidearms, thought to be Glock 9mm pistols.

The 'hit team' team would be dressed in civilian clothing.

• Special military forces based in Hereford, had been alerted to the situation and the Editor was not to be surprised if we notice military activity in this area.

• The Editor was advised to report the matter as a courtesy to the local police for their information.

• It was understood that there is close monitoring of the situation involving GCHQ Cheltenham.

• A heightened state of surveillance and alert is in place as a consequence.

• Security arrangements for our Head of State were understood to have been sharply increased.

Following this communication, the Editor reported to the Thames Valley Police at Thame Police Station, Greyhound Lane, at 2.45pm. Information was provided to Police Constable 6001 Roffey and was conveyed to her Sergeant. Assistant Chief Constable Habgood, at Kidlington, Oxford area, was to be briefed-in on the situation. The Editor was to request that Police patrols in the district be in twos, and that the Police should wear appropriate protective clothing when in the immediate area.

The Police were advised that it is understood that there may be intelligence advice direct to them concerning this matter. This Notice has been posted for the following reasons:

• Our work has amply demonstrated that EXPOSURE is the primary weapon at our disposal. It is effective to a degree probably never experienced before, and is the weapon most feared by a ruthless enemy, who has been flushed out of the woodwork and may resort to extreme measures given the massive setbacks he has received in recent months, which he never anticipated.

• To preclude any attempt 'by others' to distort the FACTS of this matter.

In conclusion, the Editor and others HAVE noticed that some observers have appeared to be more interested in the bruises delivered to the head of the 'poor serpent' than with the monstrous fact that the perpetrators left a recording of three live gunshots on the Editor's voicemail.

This reveals a truly Luciferain sense of priorities, and appropriate conclusions have been drawn.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/172_up ... er_threats
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, it’s time for Deep Knight to ‘fess up. Not that I called Christopher Story to record the sound of 3 gunshots (that would cost real money, and the CIA is a bit behind on the billions of dollars they owe me for spreading misinformation), but I thought about taking him to Trafalgar Square, stripping him naked, setting him down on Nelson’s Column, and exposing him for the world to see. While this might sound a bit homo-erotic to some of you, it wouldn’t to anyone who’s actually seen Story naked. And being a god in mortal’s clothing like most lightworkers (although I’m currently between incarnations and on light unemployment) my thoughts become reality. So, thus, it was not Bellringer who done it (his thoughts become much simpler realities – consider the source) but me. Or at least I think it was me, which either has already manifested it as a real reality or will shortly when NESARA is announced.

And, just to clarify matters, the sound was not of 3 gunshots or even the words “gunshot” being said 3 times, but 3 atomic bombs detonating. They only sounded like gunshots because I had to move the phone back some because otherwise it would have been fried by the immediate blast (in fact, it still was, but not so much that I couldn’t repair it by thought projection and a little Crazy Glue). Of course I “hacked” into his phone machine right after this but even that wasn’t my fault – I had a particularly bad case of the crud that’s going around and it had settled in my chest. Sorry.

As for Bellringer posting Story’s stories as being true in order to discredit them, as logical as this might seem it couldn’t possibly be true because that would require Patrick knowing what he was doing. I’m willing to put on the tinfoil hat and believe lots of unbelievable things, but this is just silly.

P.S. For those of you trying to solve Christopher Story's riddles at home, The name of the "Vice President Richard B Cheney's home town in Wyoming" is Lincoln Nebraska
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: September 22, 2008
casper 9-22-09

After Bush /HLS stopped dels. last Friday , he and a large entourage went to the ranch in Crawford where they continued trying to access accounts all over the world, including individual accts. using the SUPER computer located in Crawford.
Meanwhile the packs were relocated to D.C. from Charlotte and were still there Sunday night.

Mainland China loaned Bush $500B last week most of which was used to prop up the stock market. In came the Staggering Paulson announcements, Socializing America, saving Wall Street and the banks at the taxpayers expense, and appointing himself Sole and Exclusive Czar over the Trillion Dollar Bailout.

Meanwhile Bush tells the Couriers, Banks, etc. Anyone delivering a package will be immediately arrested.
The announcements are still the key stopping the criminal behavior which becomes more intense everyday, his position being that exposure results in anarchy and the people will burn D.C. to the ground.

It is a day by day tug of war, slug fest, knife fight and as of early afternoon today, D.C. is in complete lockdown, sources can not be reached and Euro. sources are equally in the dark.

It is more of the same, de-je-vous all over again. Moves, countermoves, with trillions at stake.
Paulson briefly had his hands on our tax funds last week. That was blocked and funds retrieved.
It is more difficult than ever to follow the bouncing ball as there is so much secrecy and intensity involved.
We will update when possible.

The attempt by a corrupt President to appoint a corrupt Treasury Secretary to a God Like position of power, to be rubber stamped by a bribed congress is beyond the pale.

SEE BELOW FOR URGENT UPDATE

* There exists NO Law and NO Morality in D.C. or N.Y.
* Clearing their books (Banks) at the peoples expense is self dealing on a scale heretofore unimaginable.
* USA is Bankrupt. The great experiment ends in Socialism with Sugar Daddy Paulson in control.
* 600B in bailouts already done. 700B just announced which is a low ball number. 85B to AIG. F and F 200B and counting. The FDIC requests a Govt. Loan.
* Foreign Banks holding US mortgage securities to be bailed out at US taxpayers expense ( Barclays, UBS).
* A Bush led criminal gang controls our Nation.
* Congress says they will approve the largest and scariest financial bailout in History, all within a week,committing what could easily total $1-2 T of taxpayers funds "so they can get home Friday to start campaigning".
* Fred and Fannie announced they will again start buying MBS's Mortgage backed securities, compounding previous errors.
* Crooked Govt. begets Crooked Industry
* D.C. politicians provide the grease (votes) for one scam heaped upon top of another scam all to keep the larger scam ( Corporate US) operating.
* Bush destroys Republican party, conservatism and the nations solveniency.
* Cheney refuses to release his papers including appt logs, claiming he is not part of the Executive Branch.
* Criminal gangs and control of nations political and financial systems.
* Glass-Stegall repeal allowing merging of commercial and investment banks -the very thing causing previous disasters.
* Budget deficits, already out of control, will now explode.
* Christopher Dodd, Barney Frank, Christopher Cox, and others are Silly Putty in the hands of Criminals.
* Gold sets historical record one day up-tick of $70 plus.
* Russian Banks propped up by Russian Govt.
* Banks in Brazil under water and down dramatically.
* Previous providers of rescue capitol such as TPG's ( Texas Pacific Groups) $7B to Wa-Mu and Sovereign Fund Investments and US financial institutions now virtually worthless.
* Trillions in shareholder equity, F and F, AIG, Lehman, Etc. wiped out. Financials stock prices fall of 80% common.
* Merrill/B of A merger usually requiring 6-12 months, agreed to in 48 hours.
* Franklin Raines and other GSE Executatives walk with a Hundred Million Plus Plus Plus Golden Parachutes.
* Goldman Sachs pays 12.1B in Employee Bonuses in 2007.
* Domestic Auto Mfgs. seeking bailouts.
* Potential Buyer of WaMu demanding Govt. loans to facilitate deal.
* Lowest Housing starts in SIX decades.
* Credit default swaps totaling tens of trillions only now coming Front and Center.
* Nationalization of all bad debt, from credit cards to student loans to auto loans to mortgages, swept out of corrupt banks and laid upon citizens children and grandchildren, reducing US living standards for generations to come.
* Websites say Greenspan is spilling the beans and plea bargaining regarding BILLIONS stolen from Iraq and paid to President of Spain and others in Italy ( Vatican?)
* CIA proprietary accounts used for Payoffs. Supposedly identified by Greenspan.
* BBC investigating missing billions in Iraq.
* Don't forget the 2T or so missing from the Pentagon budget.
* Greenspan fingers Bush and Clinton?

For years the US has been "Exporting" it's Toxic Financial Trash bringing the world to the brink of systemic collapse. The rumor we reported a month ago is likely true, " decisions have been made US is too big to fail".
Today the Chi Coms issued an International statement to the effect, paraphrasing, " The world can not afford to follow the US example of corrupt financial dealings" (in diplomatic language of course).
The action right now is in D.C. and whatever is happening is in secret meetings we have not yet penetrated.
It appears that after Bush fights the NEW with his last breath he has decided to bet the worlds' last breath also as we always heard he would.
As the politicians get their Long Over due exposure and expulsion it is not surprising they will do anything to preserve their corrupt Fiefdoms.

As we have said before the Congress is a Whorehouse working for a small group of Elites who have captured and ransacked our Govt. for their personal benefit laying waste to all they touch, from War to Border security, from the currency to the banks, to Wallstreet , to budget deficits Skyrocketing and Govt.. liabilities totaling 50T BEFORE Paulson gets stared bailing out his buddies at our expense.

Never again will the US be able to point a finger at Castro or Chavez or Morales or any ten horned socialist dictator.

The great experiment has ended UNLESS WE HAVE DELS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

casper

ps: Urgent Update 8PM Monday night:
The banks have been ordered to del. tomorrow or our allies who control the supply of money, will close ALL Banks in the U.S.

We also hear the 700B Bailout is Toast.

The above is dependable Intel and delvs. tomorrow are likely to result in announcements tomorrow night.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I can say with confidence that, contrary to Casper's claim, DC was NOT in lockdown mode today. If anything, it's a sort of free-for-all, with Congress considering competing proposals about the Wall Street bailout and hoping to recess by next week.

I am sort of confused that, according to Casper, the White House has - at least for a while - custody of the packets of all that money and yet it accepts infusions of money from China instead of spending the money inside the packets. I am also surprised that there is a super computer at Crawford, Texas, although its requirements for expert manpower would be very considerable.

You'd think, with sources 38 levels above the President, Casper would have more details .... or at least some guidance on spelling deja vu.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper from Lincoln Nebraska wrote:It is more of the same, de-je-vous all over again. Moves, countermoves, with trillions at stake.
Paulson briefly had his hands on our tax funds last week. That was blocked and funds retrieved.
It is more difficult than ever to follow the bouncing ball as there is so much secrecy and intensity involved.
We will update when possible.
Even though it appears that "deja vu" would fit well here, that's obviously NOT what Casper meant. After all, he has insider information none of us have and couldn't make such a simple mistake. "De je vous" is actually French for "of I you" (each correct as words, but not necessarily as a phrase, which Casper should be forgiven for because, after all, we're talking about the language those evil French speak here). This wording makes much more sense, "It is more of the same, of I you all over again."

As for Tuesday deliveries...

CASPER UPDATE: September 23, 2008
casper 9-23-08
9-23-08 Mid-Day

For your Mid-Day entertainment:

How low can HE go?

Bush attempts to borrow T's from a big church "out west".

They say NO, so last night Bush attempts to access church accounts and steals substantial sums from the church.
This was caught and blocked.

China says No More Business with Bush.
He promptly violated the terms of last weeks loan, some of which has been retrieved by China.
There was an agreement to Announcement NESARA at 6PM LAST NIGHT which Bush blocked by threatening the media outlets.

No further Del. news at this moment.

Working on it.

Casper

Cryptic to anyone with sense, I can attempt a translation:

Bush attempts to borrow T's from a big church "out west".

Obviously the Mormon Church (LDS), and "T's" are slang for a woman's breasts (as in "T&A"), which explains an certain incident during my last drive through Utah.

This was caught and blocked.

Not by my team, which lost to Clockmaker's Technical Institute (Tic Tock Tech) 3 to 77.

There was an agreement to Announcement NESARA

Obviously a typo, what Casper meant to say was, "There was an agree to announcement NESARA."

Working on it.

This is obscure but must be code speech, as Casper wouldn't use the word "working" otherwise.
"Follow the Money"