SECOND RATE GLOBAL PROSPERITY SAUSAGE

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

DESIGNER GRAPHIC VISUAL EFFECTS WITH A BLOW TO THE GUTS
READ IF YOU HAVE A STRONG MIND LOL

http://www.worldreports.org/news/175_se ... ge_machine
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: SECOND RATE GLOBAL PROSPERITY SAUSAGE

Post by fortinbras »

The former TUC website now redirects everyone to the International Consortium of Global Alliances (ICGA), which sounds oh so much more serious than United Cities Group, where the ICGA has posted sets of letters (in Word format) to various important people involved in the ongoing court cases, disavowing Angel Cruz and TUC. I know nothing about ICGA or the guy who signed the letter:

September 24, 2008

Mr. Gary T. Collins
Vice President Investigations Manager
Corporate Investigations
Bank of America
FLO -800-01-04
390 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801-1640

Dear Mr. Collins:

This letter serves to inform you that on September 10, 2008 there was a reorganization of former The United Cities Group, Inc. (TUC) which represented a fundamental change in management style and approach both philosophically and structurally.

I have been a public servant for many years and have dedicated my entire life of public service, to serving the welfare of others. Under the present reorganization the former TUC Board of Directors announced a name change, that being the International Consortium of Global Alliances (I.C.G.A). This reorganization will focus on ethics, accountability, and transparency allowing for total focusing on the mission, vision, and goals of I.C.G.A, assisting people to make a difference in their lives.

As former Chairman of the World Conference of Mayors, as a past unprecedented four-time Mayor of the City of Saginaw, Michigan, and Special Consultant to the International City Managers Assn. in Washington, D.C., I write to you personally and directly, as our country is in an economic crisis unlike any in history. The “recently restructured” TUC organization is here and can….help. The Board of Directors of I.C.G.A looks forward to working with you to establish new relationships that will work towards the mutual benefit of all parties involved. Following is some background information.

Six years ago, The United Cities Group, Inc. was formed as a Florida for-profit Corporation. The concept, format and plan for this corporation was to provide, and create jobs, homes and a myriad of services to citizens through a unique network of interwoven supporting companies.

The ‘plan’ was brilliantly presented and represented. I myself became integrally involved and supported fully the corporation and its focus of helping others in need. While launched in Florida, it had a national scope of development planned to encompass coast-to-coast programs implemented.

As the years unfolded, it became apparent that the Founding, self-elected Chairman of the corporation, Angel Cruz, had his own private and greedy agenda. Unbeknown to the entire TUC Board of Directors, he and his Vice Chairman, Gladstone Gardner, Jr. conceived and publicly attacked one of the great banking institutions in this country, the Bank of America, without his Board of Directors knowledge, approval or authorization. Through an intricate mode of operand, this man presented fraudulent monetary documents that shocked the entire organization. He then launched a formal legal attack against the Bank of America to the embarrassment and humiliation of our entire company.

Such fraudulent activities have made him a fugitive at large now along with his accomplices. We also have discovered a war chest of hidden assets and revenue streams for which we were totally unaware.

This one person, Angel Cruz, has been unanimously voted ‘out of office’ or any affiliation whatsoever with the former United Cities Group, Inc. by the entire Board of Directors, in unanimous agreement. We are ashamed of his lack of professionalism, honesty and integrity. His accomplice, Gladstone Gardner, Jr., was also voted out-of-office unanimously. (Please see enclosed corporate documents. For legal reasons, we will continue our corporate identity but will soon be adding a not for profit affiliated organization to work in-tandem with our projects. We are in the process of securing and finding the substantial corporate revenues we know exist.)

I have been appointed President of the International Consortium of Global Alliances (I.C.G.A). and we are as ever dedicated to continuing our company mission which is to help others in need in this deep economic and home crisis.

We are dedicated to ‘putting people back into their homes’. To such end and agenda, I want to go on the “official records” to inform you that we are standing-by to help and support in any way necessary and possible with your work in the State of Florida, also our headquarter home.

To date, the following tasks have been accomplished by the I.C.G.A Board of Directors:

1. We have issued cease and desist letters to Angel Cruz and Gladstone Gardner, Jr. directing them to stop functioning as officers of TUC.
2. We have amended the Articles for initial officers and Directors of TUC to reflect the new organizational change. (See organizational chart attached).
3. We have issued cease and desist authorization and issuance of all the drafts as of September 10, 2008.
4. On September 23, 2008, Rafael Ulloa and Benito Correa as officers of the former The United Cities Group, Inc. (TUC) appeared before the Florida Southern District Court (Ref. Case # 1:08-cv-21917-Gold-Mccaliley) and had entered into the records a cease and desist order and to cease and desist any further issuance of TUC drafts.
5. We seek means to monetize the current portfolio on file in a legal and proper way that will assist the people in employment, address foreclosures, and help to stimulate I.C.G.A economically.

You may remember the front page story of Ms. Sherry Miller in the July 5, 2005 ‘Miami Herald’ and “El Nuevo Herald’ newspapers who lost her home through an elaborate fraudulent foreclosure rescue scam. The International Consortium of Global Alliances is working to put the 64-year old Ms. Miller back into a home of her own. We will do this for many more who are homeless and living in housing distress and distraught. Too many families, seniors and working Americans have suffered and we are here to help solve and resolve this problem with you and your proper organizations and regulatory services.

We have encountered unfavorable and damaging publicity in recent past weeks but we are ‘standing-tall’ as I was taught as a former fighting Marine who are the first-in, storming beaches in distress.

And finally, the I.C.G.A Board of Directors stand willing and able to assist you in any way you deemed should it be necessary, and we will be more than happy to meet with you to discuss our new roles.

I plan to be back in Florida, from my headquarter in Michigan, and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you personally. Please feel free to contact me direct and personally at any time, or call upon the Board of Directors at any time.

Sincerely in Service to Others,

The Hon. Gary Loster, President
International Consortium of Global Alliances