Bailout Vote Fails

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bailout Vote Fails

Post by Deep Knight »

Financial markets were stunned at today’s delay in the Federal mortgage-related bailout. Observers expected the President’s new spokesman for bailout negotiations, now called “Prosperity Deliveries” to blame the Congressional House’s 228 to 205 vote against the measure, but newcomer “Casper” (who did not answer repeated requests for his last name) instead blamed The World Court, the Queen of England, a woman in China named “Madame Wu,” the former Somalian ambassador to Canada, and various delivery services who were holding up money transfers. Strangely, after a barrage of confusing reasons why a bailout was impossible, he ended is remarks by saying he expects it to happen this afternoon based on insiders he could not identify. The stock market immediately dropped over 12,000 points, even though it had started at only slightly more than 11,000. Said one investor, “I’m taking my assets out of the market and sending them to this guy in Nigeria who’ll give me a big chunk of $20 million he needs to move into the US, wink, wink.”
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Bailout Vote Fails

Post by co-shoot »

HEY if its free market what the heck how many times does it matter if its freemoney doubleing down down somemore....OH something about the crack acting up unaturally....I guess to much usuryers causes breed extraction...sh*t cannt anyone stay focused?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Clip))
Currently, the monkey-wrench in the gears of the bailout steam-roller is the House Republicans who are standing by their free-market principles. The mainstream media does not distinguish between the usury economy and the real economy in their dire reports foreseeing economic collapse unless the bankers bailout goes through. What is actually happening is, inevitable cracks in the unnatural usury economy have appeared. To make money breed money is preposterous, wrote Aristotle. The usury system is not natural. It causes money to be used for a purpose for which it was never intended. This usury economy constantly fails – has crises, such as the previous S&L crisis – and incredibly, money keeps being extracted from taxpayers to prop it up once more.

Conspiracy Nation

http://www.shout.net/~bigred/cn.html
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: Sept. 30, 2008
casper 9-30-08

FINALLY an issue arises in D.C. sufficient to wake up the people. Now all eyes are on the Congress and their behavior and voting records. What else could have caused the people to rise up like this? This is not all bad.

Forty percent of the Democrats in the House said no. Five Democratic committee chairman said no. Twelve Democrats on Barney Franks own committee said no. These Democrats deserve credit. Forty percent. It's a miracle.

Now that your eyes are on D.C. consider whether you think these clowns should have the right, like PAULSON, to spend your money willy nilly on whatever whim they wake up with. Obama requested 890M of such funds, known as "EARMARKS" for his area of Illinois. Do you think they should have the power to spend BILLIONS EACH YEAR in this way? Without even identifying themselves which is current law? This is often payola for friends. It is so very CORRUPT and corrupts those involved in these "payoffs". It must be stopped. McCain has always opposed earmarks.

This morning Barney Frank and Obama call for an increase in FDIC deposit Insurance to $250 thousand. Has no one informed these guys the FDIC is already so undercapitalized they have requested government loans? The government is broke. All they can do is borrow or have the FED print (computers) the money. It is as if they are all so insulated they don't know what is going on in the real world or else they don't understand basic facts:
a). no more borrowing from the world to support their foolishness
b). continuing to manufacture money "out of thin air" spells hyperinflation.

More confirmations of BUSH'S (house?) arrest Saturday night after warnings last Thursday night. Not just Russia and Japan confirmations but also from our sources in other countries.

WE hear the U.S. is not only broke after BUSH raids on every possible domestic store of funds, but the 2B in daily borrowings necessary to run the ongoing operations have been cut off. WE previously heard and reported foreign capital has been withdrawn from U.S. banks which was probably the trigger for the "emergency".

As was the case yesterday, many sources say delv today and many say tomorrow. OUR best Intel says today.

INCEST? GOLDMAN Co-CEO Robert Rubin instigated massive banking deregulation during the five years he served as CLINTONS Treasury Secretary. Rubin then quit in 1999 for mega millions from CITI a bank he had just deregulated. This Government INCEST with GOLDMAN goes all the way back to the Eisenhower Administration when John Foster Dulles whose law firm represented GOLDMAN left to become Secretary of State. In 1999 Josh Bolten left Goldman eventually becoming White House Chief of Staff and later Ambassador to the U.N.. Stephen Friedman, former co-CEO of Goldman with Rubin became National Economic Council Director for Bush in 2002. Now PAULSON, former Goldman CEO becomes Treasury Secretary and tells the nation he will rule the country and you will give me 700B immediately to do with as I see fit or you the public will suffer the consequences. He was Goldman's largest stockholder when appointed T. Secretary. This bunch killed GLASS-STEAGALL (separation of Investment and Commercial Banks), killed bank regulation and PAULSON converted Goldman from a classic Investment Bank into something resembling a hedge fund where record profits were based on trading bets made with borrowed funds using "inside information" of course. At every turn, in ways small and extremely large Paulson has conflicts of interest oozing from his mouth, ears and nose. His entire career has been built promoting corporate welfare over the public interest. Goldman is the primary helpmate for Government Treasury Bond and Currency trading. These relationships, carrying all the way through to the banks, is so incestuous and outside the public interest that incestuous is to weak a word to describe the corruption which is automated and built into the system. Neither PAULSON or any other Wall Street Executive should be Treasury Secretary. He may be a good man personally, his bio and friends indicate as much, but he can not and he does not and he is not looking out for the interest of the public while making himself and Goldman and his buddies on the Street rich simultaneously. It's just not possible and recent events demonstrate clearly where his primary loyalties lie.

Your questions about the specifics of this or that daily event, for interpretations of things not understood from "the cheap seats", your frustration, concern and anger over what appears the inability of the world to overcome a sitting wartime president operating under emergency powers are all legitimate and perfectly understandable. Its just that WE don't have the time to address all these questions or to explain in ever greater detail confusing and complex daily activities. By the time you ask a certain question we are several days and several developments "down the road". Dealing with current events hourly leaves no time to explain what we meant when we said something last week. Please try to accept this suggestion; we are scratching, clawing, figuring and analyzing in real time and reporting to you daily where things stand.
Accept what we say at face value even if you don't understand it. Permit us to be wrong on occasion as events change so rapidly that morning Intel may change before nightfall. WE have been at this a long time. We have, in our judgment, the best Intel team anywhere (related to program funding). AND we tell the truth as we understand it whatever that may be. This is the best we can do. We hope it helps you but to the extent it confuses you imagine whats its like trying to separate wheat from chaff in our world.
We are about to receive our funding then all this junk will just seem a long bad dream and we will fade away as quietly as we arrived.

casper 9-30-08

Yeah, Casper has the best Intel team anywhere. Just look at their 100% record with packie delivery predictions.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

'Hello, Central!' I Told You So ! (Updated 10/4/08)
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 2:20 PM
Subject: I Told You So.....

Well Patrick....Now you finally have the proof that the fix was always in from the begining and that the lenders would never see a penny from the programs. Congress has voted the passage of the bail out bill and now 850 billion will go to save foreign banks that were stuck with bad loans and the folks in the canyons of Wall Street will be celebrating at the Waldorf Astoria and Delmonicos while the rest of the country goes to hell.
The passage of this bill means no packages to be delivered, no new Treasury banking system and thank God no more Casper as everything he has written has been nothing other than fabricated lies. What a fool you were for even posting his garbage on your site. Was it really to offer hope and inspiration to the masses that have patiently waited all these years only to see their dreams go up in smoke?
The game is over Patrick. If you were a smart man, you would save what little you probably have left in savings and your SS checks and live out your life by any means possible, because the financial tsunami that is approaching will kill off many of us who waited and waited for the day of delivery. Now that all hope is gone, I will repeat once again.....I TOLD YOU SO!
Best,
JL

(Response)

TO: JL
DATE: Oct. 3, 2008
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear JL:

Why am I not shocked that your ignorance is showing again? With your total lack of understanding of the NESARA Mission in the past, how can you possibly think that your predictions for the NESARA Mission for the future would be correct? Where is your proof that the bank packets shall never be delivered to their recipients? Where is your proof that there shall never be a new gold U.S. Treasury banking system? Where is your proof that Casper is going anywhere?

You are such a fool to think that you can arbitrarily re-write Creator God's Plan for our time. You probably have never heard the saying, "Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread". This, I believe, would specifically apply to you. My friend, you are in over your head, and your "I told you so's!" shall come back to haunt you very soon.

With your total lack of discernment, one could only expect you to call Casper's updates nothing but "fabricated lies and garbage", for you have little knowledge of anything else. I pity you, for your lack of wisdom and spiritual knowledge and understanding, which allows one to interpret correctly the events occurring in our 3D world.

The game is not over until Creator God says it is, and Casper and I are not going anywhere, in spite of your rantings to the contrary. You have written so much to me in the past that was negative, and you continue to do so, that I am concerned for your health. Because they upset you so, it would seem wise for you to stop reading the Casper updates. Find a sunny beach and have a "smoothie", and let the rest of the world go by!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 3:59 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Its time to stop the BS coming in from Casper. You know and I know he\'s a liar. I\'ve received information from some sources in Congress that they are aware of Casper and his ignorance and they assure me there will be no NESARA or prosperity program funding. It has all been a ruse.
Time to step up and stop the crap Bellringer. It\'s your responsibility as the website owner to stop it.

Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 7:17 PM
Subject: Re: truth

Patrick,
It is one thing to have faith - however misguided it is and even if you think you have special connections with another dimension. It is quite another to foist your delusions on unsuspecting and desperate people looking for a lifeline. You are an evil man - using others to feed your need for approbation and attention.
The only barometer is results: you /Casper and others are wrong multiple times a week. I understand you have been doing this for years. RESULTS MATTER.

Seek some help, and use whatever compassion you have to stop leading unsuspecting people on.

JD

Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 7:31 PM
Subject: Who's the fool now?

Patrick......You constantly amaze all with your silly statements. Tell us all Patrick what proof do you and Casper have that the programs will be delivered? Casper kept telling us all about that big fat suitcase that would expose the bad guys with what was inside. Did the good guys chicken out or maybe the suitcase never existed except in Caspers mind?
I doubt you will post this, but that's okay. Years of lies and nonsense and now no new banking system. Let's just pile more and more debt and keep using the good old Federal Reserve system as our cover. The American people will never know what hit them. Where are all of those in our military that took an oath of office to protect the Constitution? All bought and paid for I imagine. Today with the signing of this bill, America died along with the hopes of many that at the last moment thought the right thing was going to be done. No. The Bush/Clinton octopus will now squeeze the world a little harder and they and their kind will continue laughing all the way to the banks, which they own.
Dream on Patrick as nothing that Casper or others have stated has come to pass. But I already know your answer. Little spacemen with their violet flame will save the day. Get a life....Please.
Best,
JL

Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 8:59 PM
Subject: Touche' Patrick - My Compliments To The Chef !!

Patrick,

Thanks for putting "I Told You So" in his "rightful" place. I couldn't have done better if I tried!!

Love & Light
RL

(Reply)

To: "Patrick Bellringer" <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 8:41 PM
Subject: Subject: I Told You So.....

I cannot believe what I just read from JL!!!
Oh yea of little faith... comes to mind. Forgive him, for he hasn't
a clue what he is doing!!! LOL!!!

I'm sorry, Patrick, but I really had a good laugh at this person's
letter. How wrong could he possibly be!!!
I just want to remind everyone of this one thing, they have already
lost, this is just posturing, smoke and mirrors
! They are literally
going out kicking and screaming! That does not mean that we have
lost, just because they are proving again how stupid they are, doing
even more of the bullshit that got them in trouble in the first
place! Do they actually think that will change anything??
It won't! I actually forced myself to watch the fake president on TV
today, (which clone is he now?) and smiled when I saw how totally
pissed off that he was. He knows that he has lost, you can see it in
his eyes. He didn't smile even once! He was sober and pale, and not
at all happy.
If he had actually done something good, he'd be joking and having
fun. He was scared. Really scared. I think he might have even
expected God to strike him down for what he has done, with the
proverbial lightning bolt!!! (We should be so lucky.)
For the first time in centuries, I actually enjoyed watching him suffer.
He knows it can't last, and he knows that it is over. And most
importantly, HE KNOWS THAT HE IS GOING DOWN. GAME OVER!!!
Now that they have done this, he hasn't got a prayer!!! I can only
hope he will go to the prison planet with the rest.
Keep up the good work!!! Can you see me doing a happy dance!!!???
T
(Reply)

To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 9:29 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Patrick, in response to JL\'s post \"I Told you So,\" I would like to add: is it possible, Patrick, that delivery has been so long delayed to the people because the people have lost their way?
What i mean is could it be that delivery will only come when people stop \"obsessing\" over the \"money/delivery\"?

Money is NOT everything. Neither does, or should, one\'s happiness, or joy in life be dependent on it, or the lack of it either.
I think delivery will be made when \"we\" deserve the delivery and have \"earned\" it and not when we think we \"should\" have it. That\'s just my instincts playing out here, but your advice to JL was right on the money.
Sometimes, when you have done all you can possibly do, then we do need to get out of our own way and if that means sitting on the beach with a "smoothie" then tha's what needs to be done. A sane and relaxing thing to do when there is a need to "refocus." Even if you were being facetious about the smoothie, lol. :>)
i hope JL takes your advice. :>)
I am fairly new to reading and catching up on the casper posts, and I think there is toooooo much "obsession" over this delivery when there is so much more meaning to this world and life than "what the dollar" can buy, or not buy, that people are losing their "focus" on what's really important right now; and that is each other. It seems to me, in these emotional days, that we are growing more and more separated from each other emotionally and psychically.
I think this is why so many of us, globally, are experiencing this financial lack right now; because if someone's emotional energy is too caught up in money, or lack thereof, and the "things" it can buy, then it is ONLY a "lack" in this area that will bring someone up short and force them to see the world for what it really is.
A world full of other people and potential! The material "stuff" is, or should be, extraneous to making sure that our neighbors, friends and family are not lacking in the basics of food, shelter, clothing, etc.
I think the problem began when the population "exploded" and the "bankers" took control. When there are too many people then there is going to come that "tipping" point when there just are not enough animals/materials on this planet to feed and clothe everyone without destroying the very things that are sustaining us! and the bankers are the ones who decided to make you "pay" for what was, and always was meant to be, FREE! FREE clothing via animals/plants, housing via trees and the earth (mud) and meals via animals/plants! All "natural" and "FREE" materials on the earth.
That is how it used to be and should be again, in my opinion. I don\'t know if I am describing the Garden of Eden itself, or not, because it sure does sound idyllic to me, but it seems like this "needing and wanting and getting" of money started with someone somewhere and it has been to the detriment of mankind ever since.
Have a wonderful weekend!

(Reply)

----- Original Message ----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 5:46 AM
Subject: 'Hello, Central!' I Told You So ! questions for JL?

Hi Patrick,
As always I admire your wisdom and understanding for people like JL.
I would just like to ask JL some questions with your permission?
JL:
If you never believed in Casper updates, why did you bother about reading them over and over? I really don't get it?
Are/were you just hoping for the funds to be released so that you would enjoy holidays and spend them at wish to fulfil any material needs?
Or are/were you waiting for the packages as the first step that will bring loads of other changes on earth?
In my opinion, the day the packs will be delivered and announced worldwide, will be the first domino falling from a long chain of dominos that are just waiting to fall in chain after the first one. The money released will surely be useful, but I feel it will just be a dot in the whole picture that the inhabitants of earth will discover.
In love and light
FB.

Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 12:57 AM
Subject: 'Hello, Central!' I Told You So !

Hi Patrick God Bless Your Patience!
I would like to weigh in on JL’s statements as they are incredibly important for 2 reasons. His lack of faith and quickness to believe and accept the worst is, what I believe got this world, particularly the US, where we are.
That fear based thinking is what allowed that $700B bill to be passed and all manners of abuses of the citizens of the US and the world to be beaten down – it is dream stealing plain and simple and JL, like billions of others simply bought in, after being force fed fear, continually.
Secondly, if we were not where we were, this would not be almost over, nor would there be a frame of reference for how fantastic it is, can and will be!
Some are awakened, others are not and some are awakening as we speak. JL needs good advice, he/she needs to feed his spirit and have support- not judgement.
Back to a comment I made the other day-
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.
Judging and belittling JL is the same as agreeing with him, you become an accomplice to dream stealers. Observing and sending love and compassion for his pain, lifts him/her and lifts you.
All results are dependant on one thing only, being in vibration with that which you desire.
Not the wanting of it or chasing it or holding your breath for it.
Just vibrating at the same frequency.
How do you do that?
Well simply put, you can not go wrong vibrating with love. Love. That it. It is everything and it does move mountains.
So love the now, love the uncertainty, love the neighbour even though he seems to acting like a massive ass, (we have been doing it here in Canada for the last 8 yrs J)
Love the mysterious beauty in which this scenario is unfolding- it will only happen once in this lifetime.
Savor it. Bask in it. Love rises -Energy rises -Fear vanishes and VOILA- WE ALL WIN. Even the dream stealers.
Positive emotion allows the flow, Negative emotion blocks the flow.
Find one thing to feel good about all this and then run with it until it takes over your heart and mind.
If none of that makes sense go rent the movie ELF and watch the ending about how the world got it’s Christmas spirit back!
It is not rocket science people.
Your neighbours up here in the land of ice and snow have been waiting patiently for the people world renowned for their heart and spirit and patriotism (you) to just quit flapping their gums, pointing fingers, crying the blues, feigning victimization and
JUST SHOW THEIR LOVE!
That is the holdup, that is the delay, that is why people like Casper and Patrick have to keep on keeping on until
YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

JL is real and beneath the anger he/she is hurt and scared. That is human –so are you. He/she is a perfect indicator that all of us are not vibrating high enough -yet. Don’t hate on him/her for that.
He/She is You, a Mirror for the energy.
Don’t like what you see?
MAN ALIVE! BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!
Our Greatest Fear —Marianne Williamson
it is our light not our darkness that most frightens us
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.
Remember now?

Love and Light
The other JL
"Follow the Money"