10-14-08

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: 10-14-08

Post by Deep Knight »

Today's the day, folks! I'm so excited I can hardly cut 'n paste...

UFO could cost bookies £1m

Bookies are facing a million pound plus payout if a psychic's prediction that massive UFO will appear in our skies proves to be true.

Australian 'channeler' Blossom Goodchild says a huge intergalactic spaceship from the alien Federation Of Light will appear on Tuesday, 14 October.

Bookies William Hill have taken a £1,000 bet from Lawrence Trout, of Wiltshire, which will win him £1million if Ms Goodchild is correct.

And they have also taken bets from Ms Goodchild's UK relatives. Her Surrey based niece Rebecca Simpson bet £100 and her step daughter Kelly Mosedale wagered £50.

The wording of the bet is that either George Bush or Gordon Brown will confirm the existence of intelligent alien life within the next year. Hills have cut the price from 1000/1 to 100/1.

"We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect. We will be keeping our eyes on the skies over the next twenty four hours," said William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams.

"We have always been apprehensive of space based bets ever since we paid out the equivalent of millions when Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon in 1969."

UFO websites are buzzing with predictions that the vessel from the alien Federation Of Light will be visible in our skies for three days.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Why the 10/14/08 UFO event won't happen
Letter to the Editor
Dear Mr. Reyes,

Just read your article (UFO Experts Predict Huge Spaceship Will Hover Over Alabama On Oct 14th, 2008) and wanted to make a comment.

I don't know how long Ms. Goodchild has been around in the world of ufology but I've been on the periphery of it (and sometimes in the middle of it) for about 40 years. Based on my experience and observations here is why I'm pretty darn sure the predicted UFO event will not happen. The big, glaring clue is the alleged source of her information: The Galactic Federation of Light. Just like the allegedly channeled messages from what is known as the Ashtar Command, and even the quite terrestrial messages spouted by a bizarre quasi-political group known by the acronym, NESARA, these messages follow a 3-step pattern:

1. Announcement of a big event (e.g., the 10/14/08 UFO event) to take place at a specific time and date.

2. The event does not occur.

3. The non-occurrence of the event is followed by another announcement in the form of an excuse explaining why the event did not happen. The excuse is usually something like this:

"Dear Ones, the event scheduled for [time and date] had to be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control. The dark forces operating on your planet interfered in the process. Rest assured, Dear Ones of this precious planet, we have not forgotten you. This is a temporary set back. Do not lose faith. Hold on to the Light. We will return."

This is the pattern. It never changes. It's the same thing year after year after year. So, based on that pattern, here's my prediction: It won't happen.

Sincerely,
Gary Val Tenuta
Author of The Ezekiel Code
http://www.ezekielcode.com
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Blossom Goodchild is Not Connected to The Galactic Federation of Light
Letter to the Editor

I saw an article posted in your BLAZE online publication, where the writer connected Blossom Goodchild, the psychic from Austrialia, to the "Galactic" Federation of Light - the supposed extraterrestrial group that Ms. Goodchild has been in contact with.

It is important to point out, that Ms. Goodchild, nor the "Federation of Light" is connected in any shape or form to the group that Gary Val Tenuta has negative comments about.

I assure you, if the October 14th event does not come to pass, Blossom will not be giving excuses, but apologies. She is not connected to the well known scammers, the Galactic Federation of Light. It has become very annoying that so many people have gotten these two confused and think that they are one in the same.

It definitely does not help. that you have decided to run the Gary Val Tenuta's comments in your publication, when they lead people to believe that the Galactic federation & the Federation are the same groups.

I ask, if you aren't going to investigate the information you publish, how does anyone ever hear the truth? Please don't publish any more untruths. You should be concerned about your credibility.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Oh I see. You got your Federation of Light and your Galatic Federation of Light. With all power and all that light, its amazing how people can't see the simple truth which is; There ain't no GD spacemen coming round to fix the world. No, that is going to take unselfish hard work from people in all quarters. Sad to say, I don't see that going down.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
My attempt for clarification on the disappointment of today

What can I tell you guys...I know there's many of the skeptics out there gloating, proud of themselves with big smiles on their faces. Yes, no light ship has arrived. And it is a heartbreak.

People feel I should clarify my feelings. But what I felt was what I felt. I did feel new energies, and I did feel and believe Blossom's message. She is a good person with a good heart, and now she's had threats on her life because skeptics are upset that a ship didn't show up.

I think we've all missed the purpose of the entire message. And this is what I've come to realize. It's not about waiting for ETs to show up. It's about seeing how we as a civilization can be come unified and aware of the forces and energies that are out there. I think, in my opinion, this was a test made by our allies. We have felt them, but they would not intervene, because they want to test us to make ourselves see what we're truly capable of as ourselves.

Prior to October 14th, all of us bonded. Every single one of us. We stand united. And because a ship fails to show, now there is nothing but repulsive hate, anger and disgust upon many. And who do they unleash their anger towards? The messengers, the believers...The people who work to try and make this world a better place for everyone. Showing people positivity and how we can better ourselves as a civilization. By all just showing everyone love, courtesy and respect toward us all. That there's a bigger, better life out there, and yet we all mask that possibility because the Earth Cabal has brainwashed many of us hook line and sinker.

It's so easy for anyone to say, "this is a hoax, I was right. You're all wrong, ha ha ha!"...What exactly are you attempting to get out of that? This event was meant to be a positive one. A day where all of humanity can unite, and we can filter out the bull shit of what the corrupted feed us each and every day. That's what this was all about. If a light ship showed..Great! But that wasn't the point of this day.

Those disappointed at the light ship failing to arrive are becoming the very things we want to wipe clean of ourselves. They become full of hate, vengeance and anger. When will all of us learn that we are so much better than we give ourselves credit for? Why must we dwell on the fact that we need saviors to survive? The point of the light ship wasn't meant to put thoughts in our heads that they were our saviors. They were coming simply to let you all know that they exist. But to the truly open minded, we already know that. So why...Do we continue to fight amongst ourselves? We are doing exactly what the corrupt want us to do. Spread hate, spread fear and violence over a prediction.

One of the best phrases I can think of regarding this event was to "lighten up and wake up." Regardless of what has occured, this past few weeks, we had entered that area ourselves. It didn't require a light ship to do that. Now that one fails to arrive beyond our understandings, we're back to where we started before this site even existed. We're paranoid, we're hostile...We have duality!

So, I'm all for shutting down this site if that's what you guys really want me to do. But I want you to know that my whole journey for this site was to bring us all hope, peace and unity. Togetherness as a species...A sane species.

So again, no sweat off my back off this site's closure...However, it's sweat off people's backs because they are the ones who need a site like this more than I. And because I'm here for those people. I've decided to leave it at a vote. An opinion poll...Do you want this site to close? I will leave this open until friday this week for the definite answer.

But I'm going to leave with these words..."This has not injured me. This has not beaten me. This has only made me stronger. And my purpose as of now isn't to worry about aliens...It's to worry about us as a civilization. Because we're all in deep trouble if we can't all learn to work together and end this ridiculous nonsense of duality due to prediction success or failure. What path will you choose when the time comes when it really does matter?

Posted by 10-14-08 at 2:27 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Reading the Channelling's fine print...

I'd have to say that even though it hasn't been the greatest day today, many are emailing me telling me to not give up. And I'd have to concur with them as I was able to stumble upon one of Blossom's past channelling messages. It was her 11th one that reads:

11.OK, You know how I shy away from questions, but there is this big one regarding time zones in different countries, which then puts OCT 14th on different days, if you know what I mean? Are you able to enlighten me on this at all?

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.

Now I am hoping, I am praying, that we do indeed see something tomorrow's full end. It did hit me pretty hard that nothing transpired today, but I am sucking up all that's left of me and putting my full support into the last day where we can see this incredible experience manifest. I have my fingers crossed!

Labels: blossom goodchild, channeling, extra terrestrials, galactic federation, google earth, light ship, october 14

Posted by 10-14-08 at 6:32 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

No aliens in Alabama because they're hanging out in Peru?
Add a Comment October 15, 3:38 PM
by Patricia Phillips, Space News Examiner

Ewww...Will Smith & un-cute alienTo no one's surprise, the mega UFO spacecraft predicted by now-disappearing pseudo-psychic Blossom Goodchild didn't show up in Alabama on October 14. As I reported yesterday, it's not the first time that aliens have come looking for new jobs in the space program at Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville.

College on the Record blogger Samantha Beerman had cleverly called for a free day off from classes at Auburn University and the University of Alabama on alien arrival day, Well shucks, that one didn't fly.

Over at the brand spankin' new website 10-14-08 Fraud website, bloggers are taking on the Goodchild story: "This site was created because i think it's wrong for people to cash-in on gullible people, especially those that believe a "giant lightship 2000 miles across will appear in the sky." Right on.

But over at 10-14-08, they've decided to explain it all with more communications from ...well...whatever:

Dearest Blossom. All that we choose to say to you is to let go of your fears. We WILL do as we say and before the 15th Oct has come to pass in all corners of your globe this event shall have come to fruition for all to glory in. We shall surprise many in how this all comes about. We say this to you people of earth who are in anticipation of the greatest vibration …

So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for.
And what does Blossom herself have to say? Who knows? Her blog site has been locked down, open only to those who are approved to view it.

Hey, maybe it's just that we've all been visited by the Men in Black, and have been flashed into forgetting a huge, alien spacecraft doing the tourist thing in Alabama. Given all the flashing that would take, there'd be an immediate drain on batteries to power the "forget about it" devices.

It's not that UFOs aren't worth looking into--but in an analytical, scientific way. When people learn that I've worked for NASA, one of their first questions is always: "Isn't it true that there really are aliens/UFOs and NASA is covering it up?"

No, NASA's not covering up proof of aliens or UFOs --not as far as I know!! Given how cumbersome a government bureaucracy is, the idea that someone organized a successful conspiracy involving hundreds of people across the country and in space is well-- a UFO in itself.

Just in case you're disappointed at not having a UFO show up to stage a light and music show of "Sweet Home Alabama," I thought I'd bring you the video of what's purported to be a UFO over Peru. And gee, it just happens to show up as a rock band that's promoting itself performs.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From http://10-14-08-fraud.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Houston, We Have a Problem!
Apart from Commander Adama taking a wrong turn at Junction P-583 and running out of fuel thus delaying him for an unforeseen amount of time something else has happened today... 10-14-08's owner "Brad" has turned off comments, he states:

I have disabled comments because there are far too many trollers and flamers out there attempting to spread their negativity to this site. And it's something that's not needed. Bottom line, if you don't agree with what's being said here and don't believe in this any longer...No one is asking you to be here and your harsh negativity is not welcome.

There has to be two sides to every story, unfortunately 10-14-08's story only has one side. It's although this "belief" is being forced upon the blog readers and they have no say about it whatsoever.

Anonymous said...
haha i'd always get this sh*t from the blog comments

"skeptics why dont you just shut up and wait for the 14th and then you can tell us how wrong we were (lolasif) :p peace light and namaste"

guess not

also brad said nothing about "ill keep this blog if enough people want it" he said multiple times that he was putting his reputation on the line and if it didnt happen the site would no longer exist, why would anyone trust anything this guy says anymore?

15 October 2008 12:58

Anonymous said...
Unfortunately, not many people are into internet marketing and not many know how easy is to make money by fooling others on the internet.

Brad said that everybody who think he's doing that for money should grow up. Yet he didn't remove the advertisement from his blog. How convenient...

It's not about believing or not believing. It's about lying to your face and earning money from that. How can you tolerate that?

I saw many comments like: "Hey, it's your fault that you believed in it, not Brad's". Nice!

Now imagine a stranger stopping you on the street and saying that your best friend has been hit by a car next corner and needs help badly. Would you rather think about believing/not believing a stranger in the first place or you'd rather run to help your friend? Sure, if that didn't really happen and you're now pissed off by the stranger it's your fault that you believed him, not his!

Now I said "a stranger". But what if it's a person you trusted? Would that add an impact? Sure!

So I say believe whatever you want, but don't trust people like these false prophets. Don't let them piss you off and make money in the process.

Take care...

15 October 2008 13:21

Anonymous said...
Sharktikon you are right and some channelings I’ve read that Blossom’s was asking about this and the Alien always said that didn’t matter, no one and nothing could stop there coming, they been waiting for so long. That was the thing that hooked us all, they repeated over and over again that this time was the real one; this time finally they will come no matter what.
Suddenly it was a matter of faith.

15 October 2008 13:34

Anonymous said...
The original blog has been closed because of the amount of negative comments, huh? I don't buy that.

I've seen many of them days before that and tons of spam. The spam hasn't even been moderated! And now "sorry, too many negative thoughts". You're kidding.

I say they closed the comments because too many people began saying that the whole thing was about money. Period.

15 October 2008 13:52
Blossom needs to issue a public apology for misleading everyone. An element of moral and social responsiblity comes along with any public claim that stand to change peoples lives. In the remote chance that she was right, those events would certainly alter life as we know it and it is that very proposition that has generated most of the positive & negative reactions. An apology is long overdue and hiding behind a blog on 'lockdown' is not the honorable course of action we expect.

15 October 2008 14:30
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Blossom Goodchild admits it didn't happen, but some disagree...

Finally Proof! The GFL (Aliens) ARE HERE!
h1
10-14-08 Sightings
October 15, 2008
The Sky Tonight

Image by peasap via Flickr

These are some accounts of people who have reported seeing objects in the sky on 10-14-08 although these reports do not collaborate with what blossom goodchild reported I believe that even the best psychic or channel can misinterpret information or inadvertently take it out of context, ok so below are the reports:

This first report is of a member of my site,
I went down to the river near my house tonight after i was finished work*I was going to the place where i usually sit and meditate.On my way down to my spot.I was amazed to see not just one but 2 UFO’s:)The fist one was as fast as a shooting star.But twice as big,and was gone in a blink.The 2nd was closer,and seemed to be the size of a plane in the sky,yet it moved unlike any plane iv ever seen(along with the fact it had a interesting tail of white light behind it).It did an almost loop around the moon and then disappeared* It was the most amazing sight *the emotions i felt are hard to describe, but it was almost as tho a family member was saying hello to me’.I had an overwhelming sense of begin home sick/sad followed by a feeling of being unconditionally loved*The whole experience left me wanting more.And i sat for another hour hoping my family would return

I have never seen a UFO before.and now that i have, im’ excited to see what will happens next:)

It was everything i expected an more!

Positive Love and light to all*

This was a comment left on this blog earlier on another post
I seen at about 9:30pm last night on 10/14/08 some lights shining off to the west. I was waiting on a bus. I ran home and went out my back door because there is no lights back there. I seen with in an hour 10 objects flying. Some had 1 light some had no lights blinking at all. My boyfriend had come and also witnessed this. When he came out there were what looked to be 3 stars at three different angles shapping in a triangle form but no solid lines. after we kept watching the sky 2 more of these appeard. I kept watching and around 10:45 a craft of some sort flew through my area at a really low depth. It was lower than the sears towe it had to have been. I saw its lights but it had no solid structure you could actually see through it. If this was millitary, well done it not they are still here and we will be seeing more of them. I did not get pics because I am digitilly disadvantaged, LOL! But I think I might inves.

This is my account posted again here for research purposes
I apologize if this message seems to have a lot of typos and seems rushed it is only that I can not contain myself and must share this information with somebody tonight as I looked out my window I saw an enormous ball of light shoot from the sky further down in to our atmosphere I will try to explain it in detail as best as I can, this light was solid white the light was so beautiful I can barely contain my emotions and my eyes have already begun to well up.

My heart is racing I have never felt such joy and love, the best I can describe this light is that it looked like a very solid orb the type you see in paranormal photography but it was about the size of a blimp but made of pure white light and it was a solid mass, this light had no trail and made no sound, and it appeared out of nowhere it appeared right in the middle of the sky and descended diagonally and then disappeared just below the middle of the sky but before any buildings or trees etc and moved at an incredibly non man made speed but yet it was graceful and precise, no object or celestial body can appear out of nowhere and then proceed to disappear out of where.

I thanked them and the creator for allowing me to see this amazing event now I cant wait for full on revelation…I tell you in all sincerity that what we witnessed as a civilization is the most beautiful loving and peaceful beings known to man, this I felt when I saw this scout ship nothing but love, peace and light whip out the champagne and rejoice! at last First Contact.

And this is another account of another member of COS
I guess it means- we are all in the same boat together? It was a streak across the sky, it had a light blue tinge to it, and all I know is the joy I felt from it. So I take that as a good sign.

Maine

At approximately 1 AM, my mother and I (who had been watching the skies for any signs) saw what appeared to be a star, only much brighter. It was hanging low in the south and made no noticeable moves. With binoculars, we could see it distinctly blinking blue to red to yellow/white. By 4 AM it had moved higher and more to the east, and by 530 AM it was no longer visible.

Ontario

stargazing last night, i noticed what was surely the prettiest star. it twinkled a rainbow of hues very brightly. it was not the first time i have observed it in pretty much the same position, which was about forty degrees elevation, to the east south east, just above the neighbourhood treeline. last night though, through both binoculars and naked eye, the star was especially transfixing. i felt an enthrallment and felt unwilling to remove my gaze for several minutes. really a very soothing feeling, almost hypnotic, obviously very hard to describe; i was feeling quite a connection to this star! in my marvel i thought i saw the star wander to and fro, and even change altitude, but i couldnt be sure because these movements were slow, and i have no tripod setup of any sort. so still ‘connected’, i ‘asked’ for slightly more conclusive behaviour; i dont know what i was expecting, maybe a figure eight! there was no variation in activity for half a minute or so, but then the star brightened slightly before fading out to black over three seconds. i stayed out only for another five minutes or so, but i came out again about a half hour later to find the same light had returned, and now it was definitely wandering, with noticeable displacement. observed it off and on until about four am, when the the clouds rolled in. i am quite impressed, since until last night i had only suspected this object to be.. unidentifiable compelling. im certain i will see it again.

New York

I was driving home from work in a Westerly direction when I noticed a mysterious bright light in the morning sky that is not normally there when I drive home. I looked up and noticed the object was hovering back and forth across the road ahead of me. It seemed to go from the left to the right and then back to the left again. I continued to drive home and kept a close eye on the object. I started up the last hill on my way into the town I live and realized that the object was above this hill. I couldn’t make out any detail except that it was a bright light, very much like a star. But the sun was out and no other objects where in the sky like that. As I was about to crest the hill and go almost directly under the object the light just disappeared and I could not find it again. I have no idea what the light was, if it was a planet, star, or ufo. It’s just something that I cannot explain. I felt very paranoid after I lost sight of the object while I was descending the hill into the valley below. It was extremely foggy down in the valley which amplified my paranoid creepy feeling I had. My father has also seen objects(lights) that he can’t explain in the sky and he has lived in this town his whole life. On a side note, I noticed a very similar light a few months before but over a different hill and from a much farther distance.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

IN WHOM DO WE TRUST?
The Aftermath of October 14th, 2008
by Stephane Wuttunee

Posted: 11:25 October 16, 2008

Blossom Goodchild
As October 15th 2008 rolled in across the planet, the outcome of Blossom Goodchild’s prediction of a massive Lightship appearing within Earth’s atmosphere was crystal clear: No one came, nobody saw, and the skeptics conquered.

Since then, although all of Blossom’s videos have been removed from Youtube, she has stood up to the abuse she’s received and issued a new YouTube video and formal apology to the world. She acknowledges she has no explanation for why nothing showed up. As for this freelance journalist, simple apologies will not suffice (I am deeply sorry by the way, but taking up bandwidth or server space here to say so isn’t my style. Instead, a more direct apology can be seen at my Blog at http://www.dreamingthepyramid.net. Increased research and discernment will go into written articles in the future. In every dark cloud a white lining however, and one doesn’t need to look too far to see how the field of Ufology has grown and benefited from this (because it has, despite what naysayers say). The growth rate and speed alone by which this phenomenon spread is incredible, so outlining its impact as a whole before laying it (and Blossom’s name) to rest forever should provide some closure. Let us begin with the first point.

After the Knockout Comes the Healing

In the events and happenings leading to 2012, where the entire world will surely fall into the extremely stressful hype machine generated in part by mainstream media, the fields of Ufology and Exopolitics have already gone through a major crisis with this and are already beginning to bounce back up (and much of the general public has never even heard of Blossom). Objectively speaking then, because we've already been burnt, we actually can play our cards right from this point on and enter the 2012 period armed with much more objectivity and rationality - when every mainstream media mogul and average Joe fully expects us to be leading the crazed frenzy. We won't – or at least not as much. Our collective scars are too fresh. In fact, only a very small minority of Ufologists will give any credence to channeling and psychics alone from this point on. Of course (points to self) that goes for writers as well. In years to come, this can only help.

If the aftershock of October 14th has a silver lining, this is surely it. As for Blossom, as she explains in her video, She fully believed in her message from the start and is as distraught as everyone else – if not more so especially after having allegedly received over two thousand e-mails already. Good on her for clearing the fog of war. Who would known that a simple message sent to 128 contacts via e-mail could go this far?

On with the show.

Are Mediumship and Channeling Reliable?

One of the clearer and more immediately beneficial outcomes of this debacle has been that of knowing once and for all that on their own, mediumship and channeling are not failproof sources of information - especially concerning the potential arrival and prolonged stay of an Extraterrestrial spacecraft within Earth's skies.

But let us not fool ourselves either. If channeling and mediumship were inherently flawed, then one could easily toss the Bible and Qur'an (and every other sacred text in modern and ancient history for that matter) directly into the trash bin, since presumably these also might (and probably do) contain quite a bit of channeled information. Meditation and prayer, both of which often lead to inspiration, might join the fire pile as well. And for good measure, let's throw in the inner voices, dreaming, and gut feelings we all harbor and listen to from time to time.

Really, the only difference between the regular person on the street and Blossom Goodchild is that she decided to make her inner voice public. And from that point on, whether the announcement contained truth or not, she became a target. (Note to future channelers (because we all know this episode wasn't the last of its kind, especially with 2012 looming ahead)): When it comes to making extraordinary claims, corroborating factual evidence must be assembled, checked and double checked before presenting them to the public. Your path to exposure and acceptance in the field of UFOs has now become three times as difficult.

Sheep in Shepherd's Clothes.

Another fascinating outcome of this affair has been the lowering of façades, ones revealing the true faces beneath. By now, it should be abundantly clear from visiting various forums, reading articles, and listening to online radio shows who actually fears Extraterrestrials and our possible eventual interaction with them as a species. When the fourteenth was almost upon us, some individuals' previous masquerades of both skepticism and belief in Extraterrestrial lifeforms gradually transformed into outright xenophobia. Actually, some of the most vocal opposition to Goodchild's prediction came from highly esteemed names in the field. And that, at least to this writer, was unexpected.

The biggest impact this has all had, however, has to do with public perception of UFOlogy as well as the process of Disclosure. And this is where it gets sticky.

Disclosure: In Whom Do We Trust?

Now that we've established that investing too much faith and energy into one person's words is futile, exactly whom can we trust when it comes to Disclosure? A few scenarios:

Disclosure by Government: This is without doubt the best scenario that could occur. Constant and relentless pressure by the masses upon governing bodies worldwide can and will eventually force the elephant to its knees (see Million Fax on Washington). And while conspiracy theorists would immediately scream "false flag operation!", the overall effect within the populace would become hard hitting and relatively final. If revealed and told by one or more world leaders of industrialized nations to an open and receptive public, the masses would believe not only that Extraterrestrial life exists, but that our visitors are already hanging around and wanting to interact with us. The secret to pulling off this gargantuan task is in the timing as well as who is working with you in front and behind the scenes.

Of course, whether or not Extraterrestrials would actually tell world leaders when they are coming in the first place and how the masses would behave afterwards is another story.

Disclosure by religious authorities: This is not as effective or as hard hitting, since in most industrialized nations only a fraction of the population places as much emphasis on church doctrine as it once did. Other countries might be more receptive to such developments. Besides, the May 14th 2008 Vatican announcement made by Father Funes is seen by many as being the closest thing to Disclosure by religious authorities to date. Whether or not similar announcements will be made in years to come is uncertain. Hope remains.

Disclosure by scientists and/or world scientific bodies: Not likely, since most scientists, although a sizeable portion believe intelligent life exists elsewhere, are still at odds with the idea that faster than light travel actually exists - not to mention the idea that ETs might have actually come to Earth in the past and are doing so today. Far too much skepticism and fighting still exists within science to hand over the reins of Disclosure. As a whole, science is still looking for its island of stability.

Disclosure by Extraterrestrials themselves: In theory, this sounds like the best plan of all. But here is the catch: by what means can and should such action take place? If we are talking about ETs and their crafts simply showing up over large cities around the world and just parking there, the only foreseeable outcome becomes sheer panic on an unprecedented worldwide scale. If such an event were to take place, it must be pre-announced either by someone on Earth - or from somewhere else. Much talk has been tossed about in recent days that if the Extraterrestrials truly wished to let us know that they were coming, that they should contact as many people as possible individually through telepathy, or by at least making certain that several other channels and mediums got the message as well.

In theory, that sounds great also. But realistically speaking, if nearly everyone on planet Earth were to somehow receive a loud and clear message telling them to prepare to see a large influx of Offworlders and their crafts, there wouldn't be a bridge large enough to accommodate all the suicide jumpers the next day. When it comes right down to it, most otherwise well balanced individuals simply aren't ready for this. And as for having a hundred or a thousand mediums all armed with the same ET information and message, who is to say that this message would be expressed by them in the same way - or even possess homogeneity in content? Truth is, we all express ourselves differently.

As for Goodchild, she has done severe damage to herself, yes, but like the clouds, her composure will gain new strength and reform. She will sleep at night knowing that her endeavor was far less damaging and devastating to the world than the turning of a key and the pushing of a button, or the sentencing to death of millions of innocent people. Disappointment and sadness were felt by people around the globe, yes, but these individuals will heal. In fact, she can rest knowing that her announcement to planet Earth provided even more growth and understanding of this field for everyone involved - however uncomfortable and embarrassing it was.

Ironically, it is interesting to note that although UFOlogy is the study of UFOs, we are still presented with the sobering realization that in all likelihood we are being observed and watched by something that is more intelligent and aware than ourselves. Perhaps that factor alone is what makes little sense to indulge in wishful thinking that a middle aged woman residing in Australia might successfully predict the arrival of an offworld culture to planet Earth. On that coin's flipside however, dwells the idea that science and rationality alone might also fail in grasping the finer and perhaps much more subtle elements present within this phenomenon. After all, from birth to our death, we are largely emotional Beings first, and cerebral ones second. If any holistic and truthful understanding of the UFO phenomena comes about one day (hopefully soon), then it will surely involve a union of conflicting views and methodologies. In this controversial field, the segregation of mind and soul isn't the answer. It's a disease.

I see, so if I lie about something I can still sleep at night knowing a lie isn't as bad as killing millions of people? Could you say the same thing about killing only a few thousand people, "It's OK because thousands are fewer than millions?"
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One "silver lining" from this 10-14-08 stuff, I was introduced to the ravings of Marc Fiszman. http://marcfiszman.com/

Moments of change
October 13, 2008 | 0 Comments

Woo, third post of the day. Must have drunk a Federation of Light energy beverage disguised as a cup of Earl Grey.

Actually, I’d been planning to write a little more regularly before the knowledge of the Federation arose, but all this talk of the coming UFO event has reaffirmed how much interest there is in alien-themed adventures, and how important it is to get the word out. Whether these beings appear tomorrow or not, the fact remains that what would strike most people today as utter fantasy will soon become an everyday reality. Lives will evaporate in a moment (I’m talking of identities here – no one expects any laser beams!) and we will finally enter a true New Age.

It is funny to think how easily this will happen, how these deeply embedded routines of money, greed, ego, etc. will disappear with a “Poof!”. Of course, it won’t be quite so magical for large portions of this world. There will be mass hysteria as people watch their former selves crumble and struggle mightily to hold on to the group hallucination. But there will be absolutely no going back, and so much of this crap will at last be flushed from the system. These horrible, horrible things will die, and that man in the suit will become your best friend.

While I currently have no involvement with the Federation (I keep myself open to offers, of course), I am connected with other aliens, and along with them and others of the Behehn, I work towards our own transformative moment: the construction of the Big Spaceship. This would have, I think, an even more profound effect than a UFO hovering in our skies.

It’s all rather hidden for now. Two of the nodal containers are complete, but details of their location and construction cannot be revealed until at least one more is finished, and perhaps for some time after that. The network is still highly unstable, and it would be far too easy for our opponents to counter it, or even destroy it. An investigation by the common man would probably kill him. And I am talking laser-beam death here.

I am doing my bit in these writings, and will do much more. But it isn’t yet spaceship-in-the-sky stuff, and that is what is required, really. Physical proof for the physical man.

Our time will come when the network is ready. Until then, bring on the Federation, I say.

Message of hope
October 16, 2008 | 0 Comments

As noted in Tuesday’s UFO Digest piece on the missing Federation of Light spaceship, the advanced alien beings known as the Mekeer have prepared a message of hope to soothe your disappointment. In an inspiring delivery, their Prophet, Kodahr, stresses the many positives to be taken from this non-event. The message is in the hands of Digest editor Dirk Vander Ploeg and I expect it will be published later today.

I have received numerous emails following my revelation, many of them extremely harsh in their criticism. Some claim that I’m a “fraud”, that I “have no right to comment on such things”; others say that I’ve “driven the Federation away” with my negative attitude, that they would have appeared right on schedule if it weren’t for me.

All nonsense, of course. The Federation would hardly be swayed by a humble alien writer, even one who has gained a certain fame – dare I say, notoriety – of late. As for my right to speak on alien matters, I know very few people quite as qualified. I am in daily contact with extraterrestrials; I have their microchip in my brain. If you don’t “believe” me, feel free to pop over for a visit; I’d be delighted to show you my true colours.

I’ve suffered through this kind of thing before and am hardened to it. It really doesn’t bother me what people say about me, though it does sometimes bother me what they say about others, how they treat a woman like Blossom Goodchild who has opened a pathway of such vital importance. In 100 years, perhaps, these animals will understand.

I have also received several positive emails, and again, I thank the senders for their time and energy. Let us hope your efforts are sufficient counter to the gross vibrations of those insular minds.

Some of you have inquired as to my source’s identity. It’s not such a big secret, to be honest, and if you’re a regular reader of this blog, you should have a pretty good idea who he is. But for the time being he has asked that I keep quiet.

But alien visitations aren't the only thing concerning Marc...

Futher blockages
October 9, 2008 | 0 Comments

You may recall the armpit odour issue which was assaulting me when I first arrived at the Centre. The ripe fragrance in question was a result of a marked deepening of my spiritual practice, the heightened vibrations releasing hefty batches of the various emotional blockages, etc. we seekers devote our lives to clearing. Such obstructions, particularly the long-lasting ones, can make quite a stink when we say: “We do not need you here any more.”

Not that anyone at the Centre really cares how anyone smells, but I had felt a little self-conscious at the time and was pleased with the reprieve granted by Julie’s lovely little crystal deodorant, which spiritually de-ionised me until things had run their course and I’d adjusted to my more enlightened state.

As a new term begins, I seem to be experiencing another realignment of my vibrational axis, this one expressing itself in an equally foul manner. Where before there was odour, now there is anger, perhaps a kind of disgust, and certainly a strong disinterest in, and alienation from, the everyday happenings in my immediate, largely extra-Centre surroundings. I will not go into detail here, for fear of offending certain individuals and groups, but I will say this: to be an alien-guided person in this modern Western world can be trying in the extreme. There is far too much which makes no sense, which is pointless, despicable.

James Malone, himself no stranger to matters extraterrestrial, has told me that the more advanced powers are on the verge of opening in myself, and I strongly suspect the current feelings are related, an adjustment to the heightening vision of that without and within (for I am not entirely divorced from my own conditioning). I have made some effort to discuss the situation with senior members of the Fold, but they are keeping quiet – usually a good sign that I’m on the right track.

I admit I am tried by this often ugly process, but fortunately there is still much in the world which is beautiful, and to perceive such things with alien eyes is deodorant indeed. It does not take much to remind one of the value of the mission.

0 Comments »

Jesus and the Behehn
October 8, 2008 | 0 Comments

It has taken me longer than I expected, but I have just finished my introductory article on the Behehn, the Mekeer’s sacred army of microchipped humans. The article tracks the Mekeer’s involvement with our planet for the past three thousand years, including the role that Jesus had to play in their grand plan.

Even those who are already aware of Jesus’s alien connections will find some of the information in the article rather surprising. Those of a more conventional bent may well feel that it borders on blasphemy, and indeed I had wondered whether these things should really be revealed to the general public. But the aliens assured me it was correct, and so it shall be. Bring on the death threats.

I am speaking with a few potential publishers and expect the article will be released sometime next week.

0 Comments »
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

OK, here it is, Oct 16th. Did I sleep through it??
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

fortinbras wrote:OK, here it is, Oct 16th. Did I sleep through it??
Boy did you! There was space all over the place and we had a big picnic with softball and dodge ball and lots of people got toy R2D2 robots for door prizes. Co-Shoot was there and got real high on some kind of Alien soda. Then Deep Knight got into a fight with Mr. A and killed him with his bare hands. After wards, things got very uncomfortable because the Aliens had studied our culture from old radio and TV waves and, therefore came prepared to deal with us in the context of "Amos 'n Andy" and "Love that Bob" so when Captain Kickback tried to explain his 82% theory, the Alien leaders melted like an un-coated chocolate mess. Anyway, it turned out the most advanced gadgets they brought was a solid state color TV and some fruit dryers. Their space drive tech was right on the level of Buckaroo Bonzi, so those ships (about the size of airstream trailers) are staying right here possibly to house foreclosure victims or someone else in dire straits.
Wish you could have been there for the fun though. Maybe next time.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:... so those ships (about the size of airstream trailers) are staying right here possibly to house foreclosure victims or someone else in dire straits.
I'm sorry I have to correct you, but while the ships were the size of airstream trailers, they were also 2000 miles in diameter. This makes perfect sense in 5D, where the general rule is that anything impossible in 3D is easily done (unless it violates the Law of the One, which in brief means our space friends are poised and ready to help us but can't).
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's Fourwinds posting includes a message from someone in "the 100th dimension" -- talking about social climbing -- whose species has clearly mastered the time-space continuum but not Strunk's Elements of Style -- indicating that "Mother Earth is going to be cleansed" and it's not gonna be a pretty sight. Evidently the story about bringing us money was just a con to get past Starfleet.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From 10-14-08 Blogspot.Have we been looking at the wrong calendar?

Druanna has created an excellent video on a new discovery regarding October 14. We have not been tracking this through the right calendar:

[Boring video showing Druanna droning on for almost 6 minutes about how the aliens used the wrong calendar – as much as I hate to watch people reading from a script, it’s worse watching them flounder.]

Here is the video that Druanna is referring to:

[Not only did they use the wrong calendar, Druanna is using the same 10-day difference between Gregorian and Julian calendars that was present in 1582. Today the difference is 13 days, making 10-14-08 Julian 10-27-08 Gregorian, NOT 10-24]

Now I want to put something out there. Should you believe this...It is your own belief. Should you deny this, it is your own belief to do so. The one thing none of us would want to hear is "Oct 24th, nothing happened. Let's blame the believers." Put blame and accusations aside here. This is something that could or could not happen. What is important is we keep an open mind. We need to end the childish squabbles about if Blossom was ever right or wrong. She was a messenger, not the message source. It's up to 'them' if they show...Not Blossom.

So everyone, take this information as you choose to. But no more blame games. You either believe this or you don't. And no matter the outcome, no one is held responsible for their beliefs.

Thank you.

Labels: blossom goodchild, extra terrestrials, galactic federation, light ship, light workers, novemeber 11, october 14, ufo

Posted by 10-14-08 at 10:32 AM 208 comments
____________________________________________________________________________________

Clearing up the October 24th radio frequency theory
There's a lot of confusion on the theory of the 24th of October's radio frequency contact. Thanks to "Alex" and several other emailers bringing this to my attention.

Basically, if ALABAMA is a code and the decyphered results equal 22050, than the radio frequency number should mean 22050 Hz or 22,050 kHz.

As we can see here through Wikipedia, 22,050 kHz is in the area of High frequency and is not reachable with a normal FM radio - which catches between 30 and 300 MHz.

What has been suggested is that the number could mean 22.050 kHz. In which case, this message could be picked up through an FM radio. If this is the case, it can be tuned in quite easily by the general public.

Again, this is all just a theory. I just make a habit to keep my radio tuned in, and who knows what will happen. It's all possible.

[It might all be possible, but only assuming that this Brad Johnson guy uses French conventions for “,” and “.” in numbers – this is where “,” is a “decimal point” and “.” Is like the commas English writers use to separate thousands, millions, billions and so on. In other words, the number Pi to 6 places would be “3,14159” instead of the more-familiar “3.14159” and 9 million “9.000.000” instead of “9,000,000”. How someone who’s obviously an English speaker would make this mistake is beyond me…]

Labels: extra terrestrials, flying saucers, galactic federation, light ship, october 14, ufo

Posted by 10-14-08 at 11:20 AM 76 comments

22.050 MHz (22,050 kHz) is between the 11 meter and 13 meter shortwave bands. Neither is used much (from Wikipedia)…
11 meters – 25.67–26.10 MHz – Very little broadcasting activity in this band. Day reception tends to be poor, night reception nonexistent. This band could be used for daytime 'single hop' regional coverage, but very few broadcast transmitters and antennas function in this band. Digital Radio Mondiale has proposed that this band be used for local digital shortwave broadcasts and conducted an extensive test of the concept in Mexico City in 2005. Not to be confused with the Citizens' Band 11-meter allocation, which in most countries runs from 26.965 MHz to 27.405 MHz.
13 meters – 21.45–21.85 MHz – Somewhat shaky day reception, very little night. Similar case to 11 metres, but long distance daytime broadcasting keeps this band humming in the Asia-Pacific region.
…but there is the 11-meter Citizens’ Band which is a mere 5 MHz off. My theory is that space aliens are not only behind with Earth’s calendar, but also with popular Earth culture. Being light-years off, they’re still getting broadcasts of “The Dukes of Hazard” from the 70’s with their intensive CB radio usage! Breaker, breaker, good alien buddy! That's a big 10-4 (or should that be 10-14?)!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

How to get 22050 from "Alabama"

First, make it all CAPS, "ALABAMA"

Now translate it as Roman Numerals (after all, the right date is using a Roman Calendar, so it must be a Roman Numeral). To do this we have to do it in 3 phases:

Phase 1 - the letters that are actual Roman Numerals L & M. L=50, M=1000. Total 1050.
Phase 2 - the 4 "A"s. Since A isn't a Roman Numeral, turn it upside down (as you know, you always turn things upside-down during Phase 2) and move the cross bar above it, making 4 "V"s with lines above them. V=5 and as everybody knows putting a line above means X1000, so 4 of 'em is an extra 20,000 bonus points! Total 21050.
Phase 3 - Only B is left, and it doesn't work upside down or even sideways. But, if you split it into an upper and lower part (it's Phase 3 after all), you get 2 "D"s. D=500 and there are 2 of them. Total 22050.

Obviously an alien riddle to see if Earth-Shan humans are smart enough for first contact. And first contact has never happened, outside of abductions and anal probings, which certainly count as "contact" in my book, but obviously not Druanna's.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Ashtar-on-the-Road Brief Summary 10/21 Message List

One thing I've noticed lately is that you can't keep focusing
& not have it manifest into your Life as you may have.
And that's even if it effects the Whole World
As Our World is the Whole World + + +
Jack
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace

Ashtar-on-the-Road Brief Summary 10/21

Ashtar and St Germain came forward to speak tonight.
Ashtar first talked about the two aspects of the NON-Oct 14 Decloaking. Ashtar noted that the GF had watched the buildup to that date and saw a possibility of decloakings. As the date approached they saw that the Darkside intended to use this to create fear in many of the unprepared. As a result there were individual decloakings in various areas but no LARGE ship decloaked--though such were present over the poles and equator and some Google photos showed the result of blocking those LARGE 3000 mile diameter WingMaker ships.

Since the purpose is to EMpower and not to increase fear, it is now believed that individual decloakings will continue to increase and expand, primarily to individuals, all over the planet.
He then went on to talk about the TRUTH of NESARA that is already EMpowering the public and is increasing its penetration and deepening into the core acceptance within many, many more than ever before. For this reason he asked that we support and boost the spread of information and images of NESARA as it will impact every area of life over the next days leading up to the Announcement.

He said that it has been decided that the Announcement of NESARA will contribute to the EMpowerment of all peoples and will be followed by decloakings which will have a more POSITIVE BOOSTING effect.
Of course, there are still some faction two conduits that continue to falsely report that deliveries can come first. That will NOT happen. The Announcement will come first and then LMNada will declare the beginning of deliveries 72 hours after the Announcement.

Ashtar said that we are now seeing the GREATEST PUBLIC TURNAROUND THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.
YOU HAVE BEEN HEARD!!!

So, what's next? SEX-GATE REVELATIONS. To save themselves the darkones are falling all over each other to tell the tales of their prior associates Sexual Perversions which will be much in the news.

Putin, has many, many incriminating pictures and documents that he is ready to reveal. That also
includes Embezzlement, torture, theft of public funds and so much more. Of course, 911 as an inside job.
The Zeitgeist Addendum fully shows what is happening now,especially in the financial arena, and if you haven't yet viewed it you might consider doing so, per reccomendation of KOS. We are INSIDE NESARA Law now, and KOS has inserted into Basel II, provisions that support NESARA's implementation.

Patrick Fitzgerald, today, announced the arrests of many Chicago Police for brutality far exceeding their authority...including wrongful deaths of ones in their custody. The wheels of Justice are turning on those who abuse the system now. Long prison sentences were handed down.

Ashtar said it is time to let everyone know that Osama ben Laden is NOT in a physical body or on the earth plane. Any such claims are black intel fictions to frighten you and try to control your reactions to their desires to keep you from claiming and exercising your increasing empowerment.

VERY IMPORTANT ACHIEVEMENT ANNOUNCED: Ashtar said that the highest and best probability NOW shows--in this moment--that EARTH AND ALL ITS PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE ASCENSION.

St Germain came forward to congratulate all Lightworkers on another astounding achievement.

At this moment, our invocations of the Violet Flame have Succeeded to the point that every inner or surface earth nook or cranny, basement or closet is now inundated with the Violet Flame.
This is the means through which we will accomplish all transmutation/transformation on all levels.
It means that no one is without this assistance.
The whole planet is totally bathed in the Violet Flame and will remain so. In addition, many are also now showing gold, silver and the higher combinations of platinum in their auras and work.
100% Coverage now exists!!! What does that portend?

Many darkones will just become missing due to these rays' penetrations. Their Next of Kin will be informed of their absence as they simply dissappear from our reality. In some cases holograms have/may be put in place until the Announcement.

St Germain said to get ready for his presence in many places. Sananda and Ashtar and their Staffs will also be seen in many places. The decloakings are increasing everywhere but mass decloakings will not now happen until AFTER NESARA's Announcement.

There was a hint, but no confirmation of the possibility of St Germain's appearance on TV during Obama's 8PM News address on Oct 29th. We continue to visualize that possibility.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Now that it's finallly 10-14-08 on the Julian Calendar (as you know, space aliens are a bit behind in their calendar training) A&A have finally posted an October 1-23 update swarm that touch upon this landmark event!

THURSDAY OCTOBER 2nd , 2008
So many separate duality dramas vying for attention as we approach this weekend.

The House Speaker will bring the Senate's Amended to add $150B in "sweeteners" and passed, Bailout Bill, to a vote tomorrow. If they want to change anything in it the whole fictional farce could dissolve. On the other hand if they just vote it up or down that will also be it. Down means the Bill dies. Up means the Bill passes both houses and is ready to then be signed by the Acting President, Nancy Pelosi.

However, the next day as she stood on the podium next to a hologram of Paulson, she said a few unusual things: "The party is over!" That was code for: "The Cabal is kaput." That means that the Corporate USA is ending and the Republic, which is all of us, is coming to life. NESARA funds the Republic, not the Corporation. So then she added, this is a buy-in to the Republic. That's the code for NESARA.
Another comment came from KOS, who left the following message: "Pay no attention to the antics you are seeing. It's over!"

Mother Sekhmet also said that Sibel Edmonds is cued up behind the curtain ready to complete the record of the pre-911 planning by Administration heads to destroy the TT (Trade Towers), as a false flag terror attack on the US using Israeli Mossad agents and CIA black ops teams. That will allow many arrests to take place and regime change and NESARA to be announced. The clearing of the coverup of galactic presence is another pre-condition necessary to move into the next phase. Everyone on the planet must have direct proof of true presence. What will happen inside each individual is like a soul awakening as they directly experience the ships radiant patterns. This is the great joy which we have been waiting to experience since the time of Atlantis, 11,500 years ago.

As Mother was speaking, Mr. A. went OOB to the bridge of the New Jerusalem and watched and listened as Capt Ashtar and Admiral Sananda were sending out massive fleets of ships headed our way. To me it looked like there were vast spirals of pinwheel formations fanning out from across the solar system downwards towards the planet in synchronized movements. There was a sense of urgency and excitement on the bridge and throughout the Ashtar Command. The interpretation was clearly that we are about to see massive decloakings in our skies. When I asked Mother about timing, she said if you could see this from our level you would see that it's all happening NOW.

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 8th , 2008
This was an INCREDIBLE call! Welcome to the GOLDEN AGE!
Here are my notes, best I could get:
Ashtar: first, your major questions:
Is all on track for the announcement and regime change? YES
Is the "big ship appearance" on track? YES
Is NESARA on track? YES
No dates. VERY VERY SOON.
There are many visible welcome signals.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 10th , 2008
Barack Obama is overlighted from his 5th Dimensional aspect who is a
member of the Sirian High Council of 9, and is also wearing double
agent hats of Neocon and White Knight. He has paid for expensive air
time on CBS and NBC networks on 10/29. What is that about? We will
hold off speculating on that as the events of this coming week will
bear strongly on that purpose. As everyone knows, 10/14 is a Full Moon
and the date that Blossom Goodchild has channeled as ‘Decloaking of a
large Starship’ in our atmosphere. This proximity to 5thD+ energies will
impact every particle of matter on this planet in a powerful and
positive manner down to the core of the earth which may reflect this
'upshift' two days earlier on the 12th.

Ashtar and Mother Sekhmet confirmed that Decloakings are authorized by
the GF and that this process will involve not only one large ship but
also millions>trillions of smaller ships which will be used as
communication relays for the areas beneath them...in the coming hours/
days.
Since higher dimensional ships are bio-organic sentient entities
which hold our planetary and galactic identities in their databases,
they are individually responsive to each of us. That's how we have an
individual contact experience while others standing right beside us
may not. It's all based on soul signatures/frequencies and individual
readiness for that experience.

TUESDAY OCTOBER 14th , 2008
I DID NOT GET TO TALK TO ANYONE TODAY, YET ALL THE MESSAGES ARE SAYING IT’S REALLY OVER!
LET US HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND SO IT IS!

FRIDAY OCTOBER 17th , 2008
TODAY ON THE THOM HARTMANN SHOW BERNIE SANDERS LET IT RIP ABOUT MR. GREENSPAN!
HE CALLED HIM A WAR CRIMINAL ALONG WITH ALL THE REST OF THE RATS IN A SACK! HE ALSO SAID THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE ON THE BILL MAHER’S SHOW!
LATER ON I GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM THE KOS THAT SAID: “ANY TIME NOW YOU MAY SEE THE SHIPS UNCLOAK & LET EVERYONE KNOW THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER”! LET US SEND THAT THOUGHT THROUGH OUT THE UNIVERSE OF NEBADON! AND SO IT IS!

Ashtar first talked about the two aspects of the NON-Oct 14 Decloaking. Ashtar noted that the GF had watched the buildup to that date and saw a possibility of decloakings. As the date approached they saw that the Darkside intended to use this to create fear in many of the unprepared. As a result there were individual decloakings in various areas but no LARGE ship decloaked--though such were present over the poles and equator and some Google photos showed the result of blocking those LARGE 3000 mile diameter WingMaker ships.
Since the purpose is to EMpower and not to increase fear, it is now believed that individual decloakings will continue to increase and expand, primarily to individuals, all over the planet.

He then went on to talk about the TRUTH of NESARA that is already EMpowering the public and is increasing its penetration and deepening into the core acceptance within many, many more than ever before. For this reason he asked that we support and boost the spread of information and images of NESARA as it will impact every area of life over the next days leading up to the Announcement.

So, what's next? SEX-GATE REVELATIONS. To save themselves the dark ones are falling all over each other to tell the tales of their prior associates Sexual Perversions which will be much in the news.

VERY IMPORTANT ACHIEVEMENT ANNOUNCED: Ashtar said that the highest and best probability NOW shows--in this moment--that EARTH AND ALL ITS PEOPLE CAN ACHIEVE ASCENSION.
St Germain came forward to congratulate all Lightworkers on another astounding achievement.

St Germain said to get ready for his presence in many places. Sananda and Ashtar and their Staffs will also be seen in many places. The decloakings are increasing everywhere but mass decloakings will not now happen until AFTER NESARA's Announcement.
There was a hint, but no confirmation of the possibility of St Germain's appearance on TV during Obama's 8PM News address on Oct 29th. We continue to visualize that possibility.

ON MONDAY AFTERNOON 10/20/08, I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH SOME MIB’S WHO DECIDED THEY NEEDED TO PULL ME OVER! SO I DECIDED TO BE NEUTRAL AND ASKED FOR MOTHER TO SHOW UP! SHE DID AND SHE USED HER VIOLET FLAME TO SEND THEM HOME TO THE VOID THROUGH ME!
THE DARK SIDE ARE VERY MUCH AFRAID OF LOSING FACE!
SO SEND THEM ON NOW IN GRACE AND BEAUTY, LOVE AND JOY!

Thursday Conf Call Summary 10/23/08
The energies continue to build as we move NESARA's Announcement forward with daily meditations, Celebrating The Happening!
During our CC we pictured our own hearts expanding in Joyous Celebration of the Announcement. We stretched out our hands to allow Lightworkers of Affinity to take our hands as a rainbow formed over our heads and the circle-wave went around the world keeping the Rainbow overhead of us all until it connected all Lightworkers in all countries. At that time higher octave hands joined us from the celestial octaves and quickly spread the circular rainbow upward and outward throughout the Universe in pulsing color waves.
It was an awesome feeling, with children jumping up and down in joy.

As we move through these changes in energetic impact, we are reminded that since Oct 2nd, we have been INSIDE the NESARA Law. The IRS is gone as the Collection agent for the Federal Reserve and the Federal Reserve has been absorbed into the US Treasury with the King of Swords inserting into the Basel II accords the support for NESARA's implementation. Everything else is just the playing out of the Dark's intention to convict itself through every action they take since Oct 2nd.

On Oct 29th, Barack Obama has reserved 30 minutes of Prime Time News on Two major networks to address the nation. A rumored guest is either Bill Clinton or St Germain. This will not be just a campaign commercial! We have been assured that he will be discussing/revealing far more important information.

When Mother Sekhmet was asked about the subject of the Election/voting, she reminded us that she has been forecasting that a 'News Event will Supersede all other News issues...including the Voting or outcome.' She hinted that this could be Ashtar and Sananda's appearance. That would mean that NESARA's Announcement will occur First and the delayed Decloakings will follow. When pressed further, Mother Sekhmet said: "Don't you think that Ashtar and Sananda's Appearances might be a more important event than elections and Obama?" We concurred that the whole world would then have the overwhelming proof of Galactic Presence which would, with NESARA, change everyone on the planet's life forever.

Mr. A. went OOB, during the channeling, and upon return said that he had been drawn to a country setting in Scotland--where it all began--and was helping a couple of Scottish ladies lift some hay-bales up onto a low shelf. As they did this the bales of hay alchemically transformed into gold bricks. Looking outside the barn, he saw the imprints of what appeared to be 3 sets of paws that formed impressions in the ground of a craft of some kind. The tricycle landing gear prints were from a shuttle craft's landing.
They signified a Paschat delivery of alchemical-spiritual-gold, after NESARA's Announcement which had already occurred.
Mr. A. was asked about his impression about Obama and the Election. He said that his own intuitive impressions and suggestions from KOS lead him to believe that it is just possible that voting would reveal a landslide victory for Obama but that he would refuse the Office and in turn would appoint an interim head. Two names that have been mentioned are R. F. Kennedy Jr and Caroline Kennedy. There has also been a suggestion that instead of a P and VP we might well see a Joint Presidency of a man and a woman bringing all the changes of NESARA into being...probably the two persons suggested above...although that is yet to be determined.
Interesting two weeks ahead of us. No matter what, we are in the final days and are already INSIDE NESARA Law and will be INSIDE--not under--the Restored CONSTITUTION, very soon.
Mother Sekhmet said: Expect Miracles! And the greatest miracles of all may occur INSIDE EACH OF US.
THE FAT LADY MAY SING AT ANY TIME!
MAY WE HOLD THE LIGHT LIKE NEVER BEFORE! THERE ARE MANY EVENTS UNFOLDING VERY QUICKLY NOW!

KNOW THAT LOVE IS HEALING EVERYTHING NOW!
THE WAVES OF SCALAR ENERGIES OF LOVE, WHICH ARE THE LIVING LIGHT OF COSMIC JOY, ARE COMING IN!
MAY WE ALL BE FILLED WITH JOY!
A DIFFERENT PROGRAM HAS TRULY BEGUN…THE FEAR GAMES ARE NO LONGER WORKING.
PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Getting an enlightening e-mail response
By Leada Gore, Clanton Advertiser

Published Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The advent of the internet brought about lots of changes for newspaper writers. In the past, it was newspaper subscribers who read our work. Now, our stories and columns are posted on the internet and therefore available to millions of people. Things really changed when people figured out you can have your computer alert you when stories about certain topics are posted online.

That’s how the person – anonymous, of course – came across my column I wrote last week about psychic Blossom Goodchild’s prediction that aliens would come to Alabama Oct. 14.

There’s an old saying that you shouldn’t talk about politics, religion or money. I think you can add Goodchild and aliens landing in Alabama to that list.

The email started like this:

“I think you should get your information correct before you publish something like this, brandishing Blossom Goodchild as a fool. If you actually read her messages, she doesn’t come out and say they will be in Alabama, but Alabama was mentioned as being in the Southern Hemisphere.”

I had to laugh. First of all, I did read Blossom’s messages and may I say they are enlightening. Blossom said she channeled a Native American named White Cloud who brought her the information from the Federation of Light. Her exact prediction was: “We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states. We give to you the name of Alabama.”

Hmm. Sounds pretty definitive to me. The email continued:

“It’s backwoods hillbillies like you that make the possibility of an event like this even more unbelievable.”

Ouch. Backwoods hillbilly? Me? Do you mean to tell me if I don’t believe the words of some Australian psychic who gets her advice from an Indian who just happens to share the name of a popular toilet paper brand then I’m a hillbilly?

Well, yee-haw I guess.

The end of the e-mail was my favorite part: “I’m not saying I myself believe it will happen for sure, but honestly I’m looking for something more than what’s currently being offered by our country, politics, economy or man-made religion... And what if this really does happen? I hope you soil yourself.”

Oh, don’t you worry. If aliens land in Alabama Oct. 14 I can guarantee you there will be lots of soiling that day. And if there’s not? Well, let’s just say I may be sending an email or two of my own.

– Leada Gore is the publisher of The Hartselle Enquirer. Her column appears each Thursday.
"Follow the Money"