REALLY BIG SURPRISES coming your way

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

REALLY BIG SURPRISES coming your way

Post by ClemIsBack »

A REALLY BIG SURPRISE

DEBT FORGIVENESS...............A couple of questions have come up. First of all, it is for ALL CITIZENS 18 or 21 years or older. Not for just people in the programs. Don't know for sure which age for sure yet. One of the reasons why we will have the debt forgiveness is that all mortgages, vehicle loans, college loans,, credit cards, and other loans, have been illegal. Whether reverse mortgages will be included, that remains to be seen. However, I would suspect that they have been illegal also. We'll just have to wait and see. I understand that each person will have to fill out an application and list all the debts that are included in the forgiveness program. A maximum of $300,000.00 per person will be the limit. I understand the debt forgiveness will be one of the first on the agenda of the announcements. These announcements will start the same night of the deliveries or no later than 24 hours after the deliveries. I also understand that our retired military or military will be involved in the deliveries. I have heard these announcements and the educational portion will last for 6 to 10 nights on TV. If you are wondering where all this money is coming from, the "kitty" or trust has $100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00.00 in it........or something like that.

A SECOND REALLY BIG SURPRISE

AND ANOTHER SURPRISE I also have been told that one year after debt forgiveness, each person will receive one payment of $30,000. That make everyone happy again. Also, those on Social Security will receive a flat $3,000 per month. I do not have any idea when that will begin, but it could be soon. In the future, that will dwindle down to $300 per month. But that 300 then will buy the same as what $3,000 buys today. Eventually, prices, wages, assets, etc., will be worth 10% of what they are today. In other words, a $3 loaf of bread today, will cost 30 cents then. If your home is worth $200,000 today, it will be worth $20,000 then. If you earn $50,000 today, you will earn $5,000 then. A $20,000 car today, will cost $2,000 then.

AND YET A THIRD REALLY BIG SURPRISE

The United States and all it's properties has been awarded to me, Clem. As soon as you all receive that check for $30,000 I am demanding that you all get off my property as quickly as humanly possible. No doubt all of you will be moving to Mexico so in order to expedite your travel arrangements, and so you will blend in with the locals, I will buy each of you a 57' Chevy with a full tank of gas. If you are receiving Social Security funds I will forward them to you. Trust me. Have a nice day.