Any day now....

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Any day now....

Post by Gregg »

I just have to post this update in full, read it all and I have a little commentary at the other end....
Latest Stupid Omega Rumors

"Stupid Is, As Stupid Does." -- Forrest Gump

What is going on in Omega land? Oh, it's still scamming away, even after the main crooks have been indicted. In these types of scams, it is common for there to be a "sub-scam" which is a lawsuit against the U.S. government to get them to stop interfering with the pyramid scheme, or to set the promoters free, or whatever -- the lawsuit not having a shred of merit, of course, but solicits people to "chase good money with bad" by sending in money for the bogus lawsuit.

In the case of Omega, it is the bogus legal defense of "MK", one of the principal crooks who ran a mail drop and solicited people to send him mail wrapped in aluminum foil. Now, raising money for a legal defense might not be a crime, but telling people that if they raise the money it will help them recover the "lost trillions" is certainly fraud -- and here's to hoping that our friends in law enforcement soon indict these other crooks, who go by the names "Dove" and "Gordon" and several others, who are pulling this new scam on the people who have already been scammed.

Won't the Omegans ever learn that this was just a huge boondoggle orchestrated by Illinois con-man Clyde Hood and his band of Hoods? Apparently not, and as we shall see the fools and their money have been quickly parted of another $26,000 for this bogus legal defense/desperation last hope attempt to release all the Omega trillions to the masses.

Alpha/Destiny Update

October 10, 2000

[Some of the typical junk being spoonfed to the dumber Omegans who still believe that the trillions are about to start rolling in, by a person called "Dove" who has worked long and hard to keep this scam alive. Hopefully, we'll see Dove's real name in the indictments soon.[

Dear Friends, TM Meditators, and Prayer Groups,

For some time I have known that we would have an opportunity to serve in this experience of bringing forth the blessings of our program to all who are still waiting. I have heard several pieces of information which tell me that NOW is the time.

We are on the brink of great changes in the 50 states, changes which will roll out over the world. YOU and I know that our consciousness in our thoughts, our words, our meditations/prayers, our emotions, our feelings DO influence which of the many future potentials we actually experience.

Strangely enough, I have heard information which tells me what the Puppet Masters (those who control worldwide banking systems) are doing. Basically, from what I am hearing, it appears that the rest of us yet to receive our blessings will be receiving in the very near future. One of our contacts has a quote directly from a member of the major banking families, that these programs are coming to fulfillment "VERY SOON" as of last week. Another contact readily admits that the families have been manipulating delays and events in the 50 states to hold off the rest of us receiving our blessings, UNTIL they have certain monetary systems and stock market activities where they want them. This contact also says that the timing is VERY CLOSE when all the rest of us will receive, AND, then the lenders in the rest of the 57 programs will receive worldwide very quickly.

I am also hearing from all our intelligence, banking, government and other good sources that MUCH has been happening in the last week and the last few days -- very much behind the scenes -- in preparation for the rest of us receiving our blessings! All the info is pointing to very near future.

Here's where YOU and I come in. As you know, at any moment in our lives, we can take one of numerous paths to various future potentials. If you have read my updates since mid-July, you know that many of us are aware of the plans of the dark agenda and also the plans of the White Knights. YOU and I can help by focussing OUR meditations on the "happiest of future potentials" as we each receive, steward, and enjoy our blessings. Our meditations and prayers will HELP to support all the brave activities of the White Knights on our behalf!

We can ENERGIZE the "HAPPY" future potential for ourselves and ALSO for all of us remaining to receive -- AND, in doing this, we will actually EFFECT the whole WORLDWIDE situation.

Here's how that works: I have heard that the Puppet Masters have manipulated things so that the funding of ALL 57 programs WORLDWIDE "depends" on ALL of us in our BIG program receiving our blessings! I am told this is how they have been able to stall things to this point -- by having ONE program in ONE country that they stall, they have managed to stall ALL the 57 programs worldwide.

HOWEVER, this is ALSO "their weakness" BECAUSE it allows YOU and I to actually influence the outcome! I have heard from reliable sources that there are somewhere around 25,000 - 30,000 "addresses" yet to receive the blessings of OUR program. Although some people have used 10 or more names on their various loans, the number of people yet to receive is probably one or two per address, on average. This puts the number somewhere around 60,000 or so people. WE can have a GREAT BENEFICIAL IMPACT on this number of people!

Some of YOU, who are receiving this email, are part of a list of 70+ people who responded to the "happy world peace" idea and at least 60+ of you do TM or believe in the power of prayer. So, we know that the formula for directly influencing the outcome of any situation is the square root of 1% of the population to be impacted. The "population" is the lenders in OUR BIG program who are yet to receive -- or approximately 60,000! When we do the math, we see that with 24- 25 of us doing a specific group meditation WE CAN STRONGLY INFLUENCE the future potential for ALL of us who will be receiving in the very near term!

I am asking each of you to join me in an evening group meditation between 10 - 11 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time for the next 11 days, as often as you are able. Let's focus on the theme of how HAPPY we are with our blessings in hand. Let's FEEL the happiness of living the RESULT of having our blessings -- to have our hearts' desires -- our homes completely paid for and ours, our bills all fully paid, our families and love ones living in greater comfort and security, our health requirements completely met, and living our dreams! Let's feel the great happiness of our making GREAT WONDERFUL IMPROVEMENTS everywhere -- feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, providing medical and dental care to those without, taking care of the orphaned children, bringing hope and love to many, carrying forth programs for happy world peace, and a million other things!

In other words, as we do our group meditations/prayers, LET'S SMELL, TASTE, TOUCH, HEAR, and SEE all our hearts' desires -- truly LIVE THE happy, uplifting FEELINGS of living the life our blessings empower us to live!

The KEY to the wonderful changes we can make in our own lives and improvements worldwide is ALL of us in our program receiving our blessings here in the 50 States! This is the FIRST DOMINO in a series of dominoes which TILT US into the wonderful path of the Age of Miracles! Once ALL of us in the 50 states have received our program's blessings, THEN the rest of the world will very QUICKLY receive all 57 programs! IMMEDIATELY! When all have received worldwide, we will have "official" announcements of Treasury Banks worldwide!!!!

The worldwide announcements of the sovereign Treasury Banks in each country IS the first step in MOVING us into the Age of Miracles!!!! And, it begins the DISSOLVING of the dark agenda's planned tyranny! There will be a transition period from the old banking system to the new sovereign Treasury banks worldwide. In order to avoid panic and chaos, this transition needs to be done in an orderly fashion over some time. Already in the 50 states, all banks, large and small, have received notice about the new Treasury banks system, and all banks have a "choice" about whether they go with the Treasury system or stay with the old system for a while longer. The whole series of dominoes -- Treasury bank systems, return to Constitutional Law, abolishing the IRS - has just been sitting and waiting for YOU and I to receive our blessings before going forward!

This is "why" WE CAN MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE NOW!!!! There are at least 60 of us who can do this focussed meditation together -- that is enough to magnetize this happy future potential! All we need to do is ENERGIZE the FEELINGS and the happiness of living the RESULT of having our blessings! FEELINGS of living our hearts' desires -- wonderful homes completely paid for, bills fully paid, our families happy and secure, our health requirements completely met, and living our dreamsl The great happiness of our making GREAT WONDERFUL IMPROVEMENTS worldwide!!!!

Dear Friends, we are now at an extremely pivotal time! The way the series of dominoes has been arranged GIVES YOU and I the opportunity to GREATLY INFLUENCE and bring forth the "happy future" for ourselves AND for the whole world! The KEY is that we ENERGIZE that HAPPY FUTURE for everyone in our program who is yet to receive -- this is the KEY! Once WE receive, then ALL the great wonderful dominoes of improvements set up by the White Knights flow into action VERY quickly!

WE CAN DO THIS GREAT SERVICE FOR OURSELVES and FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!! All has been arranged for YOU and I to be empowered to do this great service! Many of us have waited for years to be of service to the world in this way! NOW is the TIME!

Let's come together, dear Friends, and DO these ENERGIZING and POWERFUL group meditations and prayers! WE CAN DO IT!!!! Let's join together each evening 10 -11 p.m. EDT - WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

I am asking you to share this with every TM meditator you know who is in these programs or would like to be part of this. Let's bring as many of us together as we can!

Also, I am including a prayer which can be used by anyone who uses traditional prayer -- please add your own beginning and ending according to your own faith. Please join us and say this prayer each evening at 10 pm EDT:

"May all lenders yet to receive in our BIG program receive their blessings NOW! May all lenders in all 57 program worldwide, and all White Knights worldwide involved in the great divine changes, be surrounded with protection, wisdom, and happiness as all lenders NOW receive our fulfillments. May the White Knights, who have sworn to protect us and our blessings at the risk of their lives, be blessed with great protection, strength, divine providence and resources a million-fold greater than the dark agenda and easily neutralize all the activities of the dark agenda. May all the dark agenda plans easily dissolve and fade away INSTANTLY as the great divine plan unfolds into the Age of Miracles of peace, love, prosperity, wisdom, compassion, and liberty for all. May we go forth and each of us live our divine purposes fully in great wisdom and strength. May all who have and are contributing to these great wonderful divine changes be blessed with happy abundance, wisdom, and all their heart's desire. We are so thankful for the wonderful blessings we are receiving and for the opportunity to live our dreams, and assist everyone in living their dreams, of a much better world for all in peace, love, harmony, liberty, sovereignty, wisdom, prosperity, and happy cooperation worldwide."

This is it, folks. We are in the CRUCIAL MOMENTS and WE can MAKE a HUGE IMPACT on the outcome -- Let's Do It!!!!

Blessings and Love,

Dove

PS: One of my close friends told me about speaking to people who have brought thousands into our program and out of their very large network, 990+ lenders had received as of mid-September. I am hearing from very good sources that between 15,000 - 20,000 addresses have received in the 50 states so far. I have heard that due to requirements in the Non Disclosure, they are unable to help other lenders. Some of us have heard details about the blessings we are receiving from those who have already received theirs - and these friends are telling us the truth!

Anyone who says others have not received is being misled or is lying due to fear. I have been told that our program leaders are being forced to lie due to death threats from the dark agenda. All who are saying no one has received are actually spreading propaganda for the dark agenda and they will be very dismayed when they realize they have been USED. Let's forgive these misled people.

I will meet you each evening in our group meditations and prayers! PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERY MEDITATOR and PRAYER GROUP YOU KNOW who would like to be part of this!

Also, all of you who missing from my egroup -- I intend to work on many projects with people who know the importance of group meditations and prayers, so I hope YOU are in my egroup. To join my egroup, go to http://www.egroups.com and become a member, then after you confirm your membership, go to the following url to subscribe to the doveofo egroup: [e-mail of scammer or fool (take your pick) deleted] or write me to add you manually. We have a LOT of important world improvement projects to do together!
Sounds familiar? It should, it'd from October 11th, 2000. That's right kids, Dove has been promising this is all going to happen any day for more than 8 years!
Sickening,.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Re: Any day now....

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, so "now" hasn't gotten here in over 8 years. Only missed it by a little. What's a few thousand days when any minute now they're gonna deliver a packie to your door with trillions of dollars in gold in it? Casper says yesterday, so it's already there!

casper 11-9-08
Tomorrow.
And remember, he ain't President yet.
casper
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Re: Any day now....

Post by ClemIsBack »

As soon as I get my packie .. I'm going to Disney World.