What is the purpose of this story ?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

What is the purpose of this story ?

Post by ClemIsBack »

I refuse to believe that even the person who wrote this story believes it. Who is this story meant for ? What is it's purpose ?

There is so much information coming out about all the interlocking pieces now. So, that means we need to consider reputable sources for as much factual info as possible. All the threads will be tied together. The Dark Intel attacks on Obama's credentials are ALL Bogus! They are so desperate to undermine or eliminate what they know is the end of the Dark control of everything: Obama's Election by We the People, not the Cabal. All facts will be revealed.
The G20 showed their bankruptcy yesterday and today. Both meetings were failures in terms of substantive changes. One very interesting video-taped statement by W at the very end of the G20. This was shown on CNN TV. W said: "Goodbye"!!!

As mentioned earlier today, we received a phone call from a very important person with a unique position connected to US Treasury. This one has been involved in all the gold shipments from the beginning. The statement made today was: The G20 must now know that they are about to receive the Second Death for all that their soul matrix has done and refused to rectify over eons of time. That means their entire soul matrix of perhaps thousands of expressions, over all the ages, will be erased. That essence will be used by Creator for new universes.

As we have been saying: Every one of these details is an ending of the old paradigm and is part of the Announcement process. If you never paid attention to what is happening before, you might well want to pay attention to what happens in these next days.
We have been told that EVERYTHING MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR! THAT INCLUDES NESARA'S ANNOUNCEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION which means that it is imminent, as many things are sequential in their priority; THE RETURN OF ALL OUR TROOPS will be the final item in the Peace manifestation process, as I understand it.

We are not waiting for Inauguration. Tying all these loose ends together: 911 Treason, the role of the Vatican/Pope; War Crimes; Financial Fraud on unbelievable level; Peace across the planet; Truth about Galactic presence and assistance throughout all times and ages; truth about all the clones, holograms of all types; complicity of the media; the rogue intelligence harassment of citizens and criminal collusion and corruption with all government heads. New leaders of truth, integrity and accountability are ready to come forward in 190+countries.

Four countries: US, UK, Canada and Australia will begin the NESARA distributions within 72 hours after Announcement of NESARA. Those designated participants in the numbered progams will receive large amounts to facilitate humanitarian projects. In addition to these beneficiaries, ALL citizens, men, women and children, of these countries--NOT in any program-- will receive $10 Million; ( anybody got a calculator ) forgiveness of most debt, bank credit cards, student loans. Mortgage payments will be deferred for 30 days after announcement, to allow expedited application for cancellation of mortgages.
Income Tax will be ended and IRS will be handling refunds only. A National Sales Tax on Non-Essential, NEW items will replace the Income Tax.
The Federal Reserve is absorbed into the US Treasury.
The numbered programs will commence with the 4 countries cited, and then progress, numericly, with China (77) and Mexico last at (78). All programs in all countries will be completed over 12-15 months maximum...except for the first four. Much assistance will be forthcoming to all peoples, and all will experience an immediate improvement in quality of life, as clean air, water and soil will be accomplished within the first 30 days, including rendering all nuclear radiation harmless. It will seem miraculous but is all based on universal scientific and spiritual principles. ( alien scientific principles ) The key concept is the Law of the One. When one is injured all are injured; when one is helped all are helped. Thus what we do to others we experience in our own being.

It is highly likely that the Stock Market will experience a large correction on Monday. The Congress will reconvene for very interesting work which only a few will comprehend until the Agenda is Announced.

Mother Sekhmet told us on Thursday CC that Paschat Warriors are paying 'business calls' on the 13 Elder Dragon Families. These 'calls' are also happening to BlackWater, Haliburton and many others. All false intel stories about Obama or any appointees will be exposed. Do NOT think that any solid holograms will be taking office. With Announcement, the 'power' to sustain those ones will be withdrawn and they will 'fizzle out'.
The War Crimes Arrests for 911 involvement will be quite broad and quite extensive. Likewise for acts of Treason. These are critical elements of justice that must be allowed to fulfill planetary and universal legal requirements.

The truth must be told with purity, clarity and exactness. Most of us are well aware that all political, religious, economic, sciences and histories have been manipulated and distorted for purposes of control throughout the ages. That ends now. The most important lies have been the withholding of our own origins, purposes and potentials... for the purpose of enslavement and to prevent planetary ascension.
This will be one of the most amazing revelations of all time.

I went out for a 6 mile walk during the sunset hour today. About half-way through, I began to receive multiple telepathic contacts: Hellos! From our Sun Cruiser, and then from numerous cloaked craft in our skies. Sparkling ones also jumped in and cosmic vortex colors with brief decloakings, and telepathic smiles and 'etheric heart brushes' came from every quadrant of the sky, continuously for over 45 minutes. It was hard to breathe because of the emotions that quality contact with higher dimensional beings always brings. I was walking in a daze of joy with eyes and heart overflowing spontaneously. Quite a stimulating experience. It felt like it lasted only 10 minutes but my watch and distance traveled verified the 45 minute duration. I didn't want it to stop!

The messages received were all celebration hugs and joy that we will be meeting in fully conscious manner in the very near future, so that we can walk side by side in the coming planetary work. This was just another confirmation of how close we are and how wonderful our reunion will be for all concerned. It can't come too soon.

NOTE: the writer has a blood alcohol level of .998
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: What is the purpose of this story ?

Post by co-shoot »

Clip)
I was walking in a daze of joy with eyes and heart overflowing spontaneously. Quite a stimulating experience. It felt like it lasted only 10 minutes but my watch and distance traveled verified the 45 minute duration. I didn't want it to stop!

Clip)

The truth must be told with purity, clarity and exactness. Most of us are well aware that all political, religious, economic, sciences and histories have been manipulated and distorted for purposes of control throughout the ages.

OPPS
Is this what happens when you spend 15 minutes per mile observing nature or Playboy or multi center fold pics ? Really one could stumble and break his neck...who knows what else could happen...