Hello Central, I Yam What I Yam

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Hello Central, I Yam What I Yam

Post by Deep Knight »

Who woulda known it, but Deep Knight is now the “chief scribe” for a channeler! I’ve been dating this kinda new-agey lady named “Starchild” who goes into a trance whenever I try to move to third base. Her eyes get all glazed over and she starts taking in this strange voice. I was about to drop her from my schedule (I evenly rotate my dozens of beautiful girlfriends as to not get any of them jealous), when I realized I could use her to get into the lightworkers-sending-me-money-on-the-internet business!

Starchild channels Beloved Ascendant Master Popeye, spiritual teacher and leader of the I YAM Movement. In his earth existence he was a sailor and proponent of vegetarianism, especially the eating of spinach, which gave him great physical strength. His path to soul growth involved the quest for his twin flame, Olive Oyl, with his darkside rival, the evil shape-shifting reptilian Blutto.

As the sole source of the advanced teachings of Beloved Ascendant Master Popeye I hope to make big bucks (especially as the current recession has somewhat diminished the White Knight’s income, there’s just not as much interest in announcing secret laws when times are tough) from all of your generous contributions. So, without futher ado (and if you’ve ever read channelings, there always seems to be way too much doo), here is Beloved Ascendant Master Popeye’s first message.

“Welcoming you, mine own dear ones. I Yam What I Yam. I Yam the keeper of the Spinach flame, sailor of the seven cosmic seas. Light of the universe and sole source of all Truth. Salu and whackado, mine own dear ones.

I come to you from the bridge of my lightship, which is one of a fleet of millions parked over Alabama since October 14th. I come to en-lighten you. To en-rich your life. To help you en-joy. To en-liven you and give you a-bun-dance above your wildest dreams. Also, to tell the one known as “Deep Knight” to keep his hands to himself, the vessel I channel into is sacred and the law of the one forbids trespassing. And I don’t just mean “down there” either, keep your mitts away from “upstairs” too. AHO!”
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Hello Central, I Yam What I Yam

Post by co-shoot »

OMG
HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

This will be the best...opps i meant greastest channeling of lite ever!!
I cann't wait to see if the outpouring of the liteworkers love (money)
will anoint you as the spiritual leader.....wow DK what a honor ...