Sherry Shriner Radio

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Sherry Shriner Radio

Post by Deep Knight »

Sherry Shriner is having her Internet "radio" show transcribed and posting it at her "news with my views" blog. Excerpts from a VERY LONG document.

Monday, November 17, 2008 Transcribe 11-10-08 Sherry Talk Radio Transcribed by Liz Patton

I’ve noticed that since Obama got elected as president, the number of times Libya is now mentioned in the codes has increased by about 10,000%. You can even look at a small word code; I always do small spacing codes...usually about 1 - 3 ELS. Libya is just dominant. Libya is dominant. Along with Libya being dominant is Maitreya. So...definitely a connection there between the four – Obama, Libya, and Maitreya. Also equally dominant are the Orgone Warriors.

In this desert over there, there is supposed to be some kind of underground base where these white lizards live. We’ve always seen lizards as green or a pale yellow color. They are actually what is considered white albino lizards. These are the supreme ranked lizards. So, interesting that being in an underground base over there by Libya and now they’re coming to the forefront in the codes. Libya as being a dominant country. Either officially or unofficially, they’re going to be coming out of Libya. Interesting to keep your eyes on that.

Africa has a mixed heritage. The thing with Africa....you not only trace...you get those long necked Egyptians. You’ve seen the history of Egypt where they had these long necked people and the Pharaohs. They were inhabitants from Mars. Then you have them dying off and regular god-kings establishing Egypt as Pharaohs. Then you have a mixture of Hams children....Canaan’s children that had settled throughout Africa and then you have the English/British settling Africa. So they have a various different bloodlines and seedlines in Africa. I thought that was interesting. It seemed to be pretty dominant to me as I looked through the creation of a lot of these races.....the most dominant theme amongst the Indian and the Chinese; the red and the yellow races was that they could establish their people back to god-kings. They are dragon worshipping races.

This whole Illuminati thing. I’ve explained who the Illuminati are. There are 13 Illuminati bloodline families on Earth. That’s why they’re all related in some way. They marry within to keep the bloodlines pure. That was Hillary’s downfall because this Obama ended up having a higher rank in lineage than she did.
I just find it interesting the Bible codes are always referring to Obama as a “reptile” as a “lizard”, as a “creature” as a “beast”. I don’t know what happened to the original one, but I know the one we’re looking at is most likely a clone inhabited by one of these alien hosts I’ve been talking about over the years. He’s just not human; he’s a beast. He’s a creature. You almost get that just looking at him and hearing his voice. I know his voice nauseates me. Hearing it from a lot of other people that his voice nauseates a lot of other people too. There is something very demonic about it. I had always warned that when Maitreya was on TV to not watch him because he had the ability to hypnotize people that were watching him. Obama has the same type thing. I have heard it from others that he uses hypnotism in his speeches; that he is very hypnotic. I never spent a lot of time watching him; I just couldn’t. I’d spend about five minutes watching him and change the channel or something. He’s just one of those people.

So the looks of Earth...the face of the Earth is going to start changing dramatically. You almost get a heads up from our own media about it. The Geico commercials that will not go away. The one where you just want to step on the little lizard and break his neck. All these Geico commercials with the lizard. American Express; their commercials where humans are working in office settings with animals. This is all conditioning, folks. It may look funny at first, but when you really consider what they’re doing; trying to condition mankind that there are other beings amongst us and one day we’re all going to be living and working together. Very true....very prophetic.

Enoch specifically talks about a time of the giants here on Earth before the flood. Some of these giants being up to 30 feet tall would eat 500 cattle a day. When they ran out of food and animals, they would start eating humans. Just a very different type of world to live in at that time. To have cities and to have to worry about these 30 foot giants coming in and eating people. Maybe that’s where they get the T-Rex...I don’t know. “We’ll just make it look like its dinosaurs eating people”....I don’t know. Just a thought. But there were actually two brothers that were 30 feet tall and many others that were 18 -25 feet tall. It just goes on and on.

One of the aspects of Orgone; it causes a cellular per mutation in people. One of the biggest terms I see with Orgone is “necrosis”. It’s a slow death. It starts to slowly kill them. Another aspect of the word is what is known as a zombie. That’s an acute reaction to the Orgone and how it slowly disfigures, per mutates and eventually kills people. The tares can and many will become and look what we know as zombies; what Hollywood has conditioned as zombies. Necrosis is a slow death and can take month’s, even years and what many of them will suffer. It just has some kind of cellular per mutation to it and its going to disfigure them. I’ve seen leprosy linked as one of the plagues. Leprosy, toxicosis, necrosis, cellular and disfigurement. Just a lot of different ways that Orgone will start attacking and affecting these tare nations. Eventually it will work its way to this side of the world. And like I’ve said, the seed of Seth has nothing to worry about. It’s the sons of Cain and the serpent seedline that have mixed in with the seed of Seth. If you are a child of God you don’t have to worry about it; you will be protected from this. I think it’s going to be a lot of these cloned beings and soul-scalped beings that are going to be affected by it.

Question from a listener: Do you think that Obama will end free speech as we know it?
Answer: Yeah. He is going to come after the internet; especially those who speak against him. If you thought that Bush had a “Hail Messiah” complex, you haven’t seen anything yet. Obama is going to be convinced that he is the messiah and won’t tolerate anyone who speaks or comes up against him. He’s even going to try to come after the Orgone. There is nothing illegal about Orgone, but he knows the effects that it’s having on Maitreya and his forces and the tare nations around the world, so he’s going to try to shut it down. I know that Bush last year tried to shut it down with the legislation....the Hate Thoughts legislation that really couldn’t do much because it didn’t specifically say anything about....his Homegrown Terrorism bill....because there is nothing wrong with the Orgone. It is not illegal. It’s not terroristic to anybody but demons and aliens and they don’t want to admit that they’re the only ones it’s affecting. Obama is going to try and come out with some way to try to stop the Orgone from being made and shipped out around the world. I don’t know what he’s going to do, but he is going to try and reduce it...he won’t be able to stop it, but he will be able to reduce the amount.
Question from a listener: There is a rumor going around that some guy has proof that Obama was born in Kenya and is going to expose it sometime in the near future. I believe from he’s England.
Answer: No one is trying from here, so. I don’t think if they even put it on a poster, it will do anything. He’s going to take office January 20th and that will be about it....unless we see a wildcard thrown in here to where they maybe they renounce his presidential-ship...I don’t know what they’d do. It has never happened before here. That would certainly cause riots that the Bush camp has wanted; that the New World Order camp wanted - riots in the streets when they try and take their Obama lizard from them. Yeah, you’d get riots.
Question from a listener: What about Obama’s wife, Michelle; is she a clone or a lizard as well?
Answer: Yes, she is very powerful.
Question continues: How about their two daughters? Just wondering. Bless you, dear.
Answer: I don’t know about their kids. One thing I don’t look for in the codes is anything that has to do with kids. Yes, she is very powerful. We are almost in a Clinton thing. Everybody knew that Hillary wore the pants...well, that’s Michelle. She is very powerful, so don’t discount her. Also, you see it in the clothes she is wearing already. Some kind of African ritual garb....voodoo crap; her dress she had on the day of the election. She is very much into this whole occultic, “we love you Satan” crap.

Question: Can you please talk about the invisible military and what they do?
Answer: I have talked about this invisible military for years because I’ve experienced them. You can hear them, but can’t see them. They walk. They cough. They talk. They whisper. I don’t know if they think they are stealth or what, but you hear all this going on around you, but you don’t see anybody. They’re just invisible. So I’ve heard recently, or read somewhere that it’s the Wackenhut forces that have this cloaking ability and they work in alignment with aliens and demons. You know what? Anytime they try and use this technology that they have, they almost always need alien or demonic help. And so that’s why you go on the defense against these weapons when they are harassing you or afflicting you with one of these weapons and you don’t know if humans are behind it, or who or what is behind it, just rebuke the humans in the Name of Yahushua and ask Him to cut the whole thing at the knees, grab all the demonic and alien beings involved with harassing you at that instance, chain them and cast them into the abyss. We can’t do it to humans but we can get the power source behind them that is helping them to do it...and that’s the aliens and demons. Just have them chained and cast into the abyss. Yeah, there are some kind of Wackenhut forces and they’re mostly just around to spy and intimidate and harass. I know when I was living in a little RV for about a month or two....a couple of years ago....and they would surround it at night and just start shaking the heck out of it. I couldn’t see them, but I could hear them. I could hear them talking and coughing and laughing. They’d stand around that thing and just shake it. I thought for sure we would roll down the hill because we were on top of a hill. Very interesting that they have this cloaking ability. I don’t know how they do it. I had always heard that Terminator movie from Arnold Schwarzenegger when he cloaked...became invisible when he was sitting in a tree, that was a real cloaking suit that he put on. They had actually borrowed it from the CIA to make the movie. It gives credence to that where they can just become invisible.

Question from a listener: Hey Sherry, the giants that are coming; are they going to be high tech? Meaning, will they have weapons and uniforms, maybe resembling a soldier?
Answer: No. They’re going to be wearing angelic robes. They are coming as the host of Heaven. They want people to think they are angels. Some of them will be wearing these robes and they’ll look very bright; as angels would be bright....because they have these ankle bracelets...something they have on that allows them to appear very bright. So they use tech for that. They’re going to be singing as a heavenly choir which is really going to make a lot of people gag. They’re going to come from Heaven like the arrival of the second coming of Christ, except its not going to be Armageddon. Just this pretend display of the messiah coming to Earth surrounded by heavenly hosts. These giant alien -Anaks. These humanoid angels. I don’t know if there’ll be other factions of them wearing uniforms or not. I really don’t know. There will be different types of arrivals of them here to Earth, so I’m sure they’ll each have their own different job, and ranks, and descriptions and assignments of things to do.

And like I’ve said; coming events – keep your eyes on New York, Paris and Rome. Also just natural disasters in the Pacific Ring of Fire. If you are on the coasts, or even New York City and you feel the Lord tell you to get out...then get out. Get out. Because these states; California, New York are just disasters waiting to happen. What you want to do is get into the Midwest; into the middle of the country where it’s going to be safer and higher. You get into those Ozark Mountains...just beautiful and gorgeous and probably the highest peaks in the entire country are in the Ozarks. Wherever the Lord leads you, but get away from the coastlines, folks. Until next week, Yah bless.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Sherry Shriner Radio

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 Transcribe 11-17-08 Sherry Talk Radio
Sherry Talk Radio Transcribed by Liz Patton

You know what? I don’t know if you want to hear cheery things. You want to hear cheery things, go hire a cheerleader. People can get dismayed over the things that are coming. I know I do certainly when I see this over and over in the codes or what’s coming down the road, down the road, down the road; and all of a sudden down the road is here. Suddenly you’re down the road and looking at things staring you in the face. That’s kind of what’s been going on. We have to learn not to fear, folks. Perfect love casts out fear.

You don’t see me fearing any of this stuff. They’ve been after me for 10 years. You know what? The Lord just gives you a peace. The Bible says that He conquered the sting of death for us. Some of you don’t understand what that is or if you have been at the point of death where you thought you were going to die. I’ve experienced it as a teenager in a car accident and other people have experienced the same thing; when you’re about to die, this overwhelming sense of peace just overwhelms you. It reminds me of the scripture where they sting of death is gone, because you won’t feel that pain of death. The guillotines are coming. So many people would rather just lay down on a guillotine and get their head cut off instead of renounce the Lord. I suspect and I assume that you’ll be taken before that blade ever even hits your head. You’ll feel an intense sense of peace and be gone. That’s my experience with death and frankly I’ve had more than one and it’s always been the same thing. You just feel an intense sense of peace. So don’t fear death.

In Europe, they’ve had a huge problem with the influx of Muslims in that country and we’re going to see an uprising in the United States with the Muslims and the black race against the white race. It’s just going to be a mixture. It’s going to be civil unrest and nations going at it amongst each other, crossing the lines. You’re going to see these “Bash Back” groups; some more extreme radicals rising. I was reading this email from the Idaho affiliate of the American Family Association. It was talking about how the gay activists were going after black homosexuals with racist taunts. The whole basis of the article was intimidating people of faith, because that’s what we have coming. People that are taking a stand on the Word of God and declaring homosexuality for the sin that it is are going to be bashed. The tables are turning, especially with a radical Muslim president. Obama is all ready to advance a radical homosexual agenda; one of pretty much open doors for abortions and for homosexuals.
The moral fabric of this country is going to be completely destroyed under Obama. Completely destroyed. That’s what the Bible talks about; in the last days where it says licentiousness and no justice is just rampant. It’s not going to be any justice, and sin and licentiousness is going to be everywhere. The moral fabric is going to be gone. The way they think is, what’s good is bad and what’s bad is good. They speak in opposites and what the Bible calls in Daniel, “dark sentences”. They speak in opposites. They speak in codes to each other and tip each other off with the clothes that they wear. Everything that they do is symbolic in some way. They understand all of this. When you’re brought up in these Illuminati families and in these controlled families, you learn this stuff from a very young age.
We’re definitely in the last days with Obama. I don’t know how to make it any clearer. You know, it’s just a real foreboding feeling the past couple of weeks, ever since he was elected. This is the beginning of the end. This is truly the beginning of the end, right here. I’ve actually been enjoying the peace the past weeks or so; the last couple of days. I know that once January hits, Obama will hit the ground running. “Hit the ground running” is a political science term you learn in Political Science class.

I told you last week that Maitreya and Obama are dominant beasts in the codes right now. The thing that concerns me about Obama is that in the Bible codes, he is being referred to as “the black Christ.” One of the things that strike out at me is that he could take one of the two positions of Maitreya or Sananda. He could literally just become one of them. Sananda may not come and it just might be Obama that will take that position as the second beast. Or he could take the position of Maitreya. I keep seeing Maitreya in trouble. I keep seeing Maitreya as dying; being killed. He is at war with the Orgone Warriors and they are winning that one. I keep seeing Maitreya in deep doo-doo with the Orgone, so I don’t know if he will be able to materialize. The only way to know for sure is if Obama steps in as a messiah that is even enforced by the Muslims to worship him as messiah. If the Muslims are forced to worship him as the 12th Imam, then Maitreya won’t be coming. He is in a lot of trouble.

It’s going to be interesting to see if he starts enforcing Sharia Law and Islam here in America. If this Maitreya never shows up and the Muslims are encouraged to worship him as their 12th Imam, that would mean that Obama would step in as the Antichrist. If Maitreya does show up, then Obama certainly still that “black messiah” code of his; certainly could step in as the political leader; the second beast of Revelation 13. If Sananda shows up a couple of months after this Maitreya (if this Maitreya shows up) then Obama would just be what else I’ve seen in the codes. Like I’ve said, there are always 3 routes.

I don’t know what’s going on with that, but definitely just a huge poison attack coming and I can’t tell you which area. The South has been mentioned in the codes and comes up quite a bit. I would assume that is our South – the United States South. You know Obama is going to hate that area because he’s a Muslim and that area is our Bible belt. The southern states have always been our Bible belt. So watch for some racial riots and poison attacks. We may be seeing false flag attacks hurting our southern states – Alabama...Mississippi. The southern states down there could be in trouble because we have such a radical as a president.

Sin will abound. He is going to be giving a green light to every sin and vice. He is already paving his administration so that transsexuals who were discriminated against before in the Bush administration are now accepted in the Obama administration. Transsexuals, transvestites, homosexuality, 12 year old girls who want abortions, stem cell research, partial birth abortions. We’re just going to see lawlessness everywhere and just sin. Because of this, the love of many wax cold. Not just because of the outright sin that’s everywhere, but the refusal of our law enforcement or our government to do anything about it. That’s why people are waxed cold and just grow cold against it.

That’s pretty much what I wanted to warn you about tonight. Just some of the things; persecution I see coming. The plagues. Earthquakes. All these things are coming, folks. Just enjoy the peace now, because when Barack Obama takes office in January, he’s going to hit the ground running. I know, people are asking me now, “Are the trains running?” I got an email from somebody who lives in Utah who says they are hearing the trains running at night. They could be. I don’t know if they’re already rounding up whoever’s. They’ve been running for years, so I don’t know. When will it become blatant? Soon enough. Too soon. When they start enforcing hate speech laws, this nation is going to be turned upside down, literally. That’s when they’ll start rolling out the trains and probably the martial law.

If you had any questions for the show, I think my emails are being blocked. I think I’m being messed with; I don’t know. It wouldn’t surprise me. But I’m going to stop here tonight.

Until next week, everybody. Yah bless.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Thanks DK, I needed that. Nothing like a bit of stream of consciousness off the top of an empty head to get you going, is what I say. Also, Sherry is so vague and crazy, and since nothing she talks about ever happens, you can pick up her line practically any place for some truly humorous stuff. Invisible soldiers? Trains running? Black Helicopters? Lizards? Oh my!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Is this Sherry Shriner actually walking the streets without taking her meds ?

There should be a law that keeps her off the streets.

NO MEDS - NO FREEDOM

Maybe she's broadcasting from a mental institution.