Bellringer Makes Daily Kos

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bellringer Makes Daily Kos

Post by Deep Knight »

Big Daddy, wherever he is, was always trying to make hay from a supposed Kos connection to Dove & Co. Strange that the site has posted this on their "recommended" page...
As a New Ager with a profound sense of the worst sort of libertarian paranoia, Icke faces a bit of a marketing problem. He's obviously been courting the right wing – check out his
take on the upcoming Obama presidency, if you don't believe me – but even though his theories on the New World Order have their appeal, not all that many of them seem to be buying his whole transdimensional lycanthropic saurian thing. There is some salvation possible, however: Patrick Bellringer, who also believes Bush is a reptilian, thinks that the National Economic Security And Reformation Act - a law that's been on the books in secret since March, 2000, but has yet to be implemented – will spell the end of our enslavement at the hands of the saurians. Bellringer apparently knows some of the same people we do, and has what might even be an alternate theory as to the origin of the Kos name:
KOS, the King of Swords or the King, is a Vietnam veteran of high Delta Force standing. He commands the White Knights of the world as well as Faction Three, who are also Delta Force. KOS works directly under the authority of St. Germain and has given much assistance to Mother Sekhmet in the removal of the darkside from planet Earth at this time. The King of Swords' top two Delta Force commanders are called the Alien Hunter and Terry the Terrible.

NESARA UPDATE: May 7, 2003
So if Markos is the King Of Swords, the Alien Hunter and Terry the Terrible must be...?
The whole thing (on the "Lizard People," due to a write-in vote in MN) is well worth reading at http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/1/4/ ... 160/680207
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Bellringer Makes Daily Kos

Post by Deep Knight »

Now that it seems that Al Franken is going to be the next Senator from Minnesota, let's review Mr. "A" and some his claims about Al & NESARA.

When I first heard of Mr. "A" (aka Lord Rama, aka Ram Berkowitz), he was a frequent call-in to 94 Rock, KRZZ in Albuquerque. In his web postings he claimed to be getting secret information in these calls "off air." The guys at the station used his calls as comic relief, but stopped taking them after their lawyer got a letter from the real me outlining their online scam. Next, Mr. "A" when to claiming calls to "Outlaw FM Stations" or "College Radio Stations." But that was before Air America came to town.

Since they were anti-Bush, Mr. "A" latched onto Air America, especially Al Franken's show. He made frequent claims of off-air discussions and Al's part in the whole White Knight thing. My favorite claim was of special "Blue Sessions" where no online recordings or transcripts were made (and apparently that only Mr. "A" could hear). I sent a letter to Al Franken's lawyer, but nothing came of it (perhaps because so many nutcases hate Al since his books on politics). Mr. "A" finally stopped when Al left his radio show, and he's been strangely quiet about him during this election cycle (maybe Al's lawyer finally read my letter?). After all, with Al in the Senate NESARA has to be on track!

But, whether Al Franken or Daily Kos or any of the other silly claims of support these idiots have made, one question remains. Even if they've signed some non-disclosure about NESARA (which is ridiculous on the face of it), why don't they say anything about any of the associated nonsense? You know, Cloudships, Mother Sekhmet, St. Germain and such?
"Follow the Money"