New Drinking Game

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Quidnunc
Stowaway
Stowaway

New Drinking Game

Post by Quidnunc »

In reading the NESARA posts, I was struck by their fondness for the term "at any moment" in conjunction with the word "delivery". It seems to show up in every post, with no hint of irony on the parts of the posters, who seem to have been waiting for years. I think I may start a new game - take a drink each time the term is used. Sobriety will be a distant memory.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: New Drinking Game

Post by fortinbras »

I recommend getting drunk on any day that mattresses are on sale at a discount.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My wife (the "real" me, not Deep Knight who is a swinging bachelor about town) used to live in the basement of a house who's upper parts were inhabited by "The Animals," a bunch of 20-somethings who liked beer. Liked it very much. They had a game called the "Bob" game, where you watched the Bob Newhart show (the one where he was a psychologist, in reruns at the time) and drank every time the word "Bob" came up. This usually resulted in next-day hangovers and stiffness from sleeping on the floor in a puddle of your own vomit. Strangely enough, this is also how most people who post these "delivery at any moment" reports start their day.
"Follow the Money"
absdes96
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by absdes96 »

One of favorite drinking stories -

A popular urban legend (as I am not sure if it is really true):

Before the old Comiskey Park (White Sox) in Chicago was torn down a group of police officers and firefighters (nearly all of them Irish) decided to get their baseball gloves and bats and play baseball in the ball park. (Apparently one or several of them had access).

They walked in after a long day's work, turned on the stadium lights on, and placed a keg of beer at 1st, 2nd, and 3rd bases respectively. If you got to any of those bases you had to "slug a mug".

I know nothing of the game itself between the police officers and the firefighters, but I am told the White Sox walked out to the field to practice the next morning only to see 20-25 drunken Irishmen passed out and laying all over the the field.

I am also told that the police was NOT called so it never became a part of the public record.
The mongoose of a disciplined mind and will is more than a match for the cobra of desire and emotion. - Professor Dallas Willard, USC
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I suggest a new drinking game where you have to down a pint of whiskey every time Lord Rama (Mr. "A") updates the information on Sunriseofthesolardisk. He used to do this daily, then moved to weekdays, and finally "twice a week" which has become "not since October 23." Yet NESARA is still about to be announced any moment.

The name of this drinking game - sobriety.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Sobriety, now that's a drinking game for me. Wasn't the catch phrase in the Newhart drinking game "Hi Bob"? Seems like I remember that.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com