If it was on the Colbert Report, it must be real

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

If it was on the Colbert Report, it must be real

Post by Deep Knight »

Lord Rama (Mr. "A") hasn't updated his Sunriseofthesolardisk site in almost 3 months, but his "scribe" Mark Huber sends out stuff every so often that gets picked up and heralded by Galactic Jack, whose heart is melting in the glow of grace.

Gulf of Aden StarGate and What's Coming in Next???

Our day is at hand
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace

Gulf of Aden StarGate and What's Coming in Next???

Another confirmation:
On the Colbert Report last night, they were talking about the Federal Reserve system, the illegality of it, and the Illuminati. The last time a news reporter mentioned the Illuminati was when Aaron Brown, an anchorman on CNN, mentioned them by name. He was gone the next day, and I haven't heard his name since. If Steven Colbert is openly talking about it, it signals a MAJOR change. Hurray!!! P.S. The Colbert Report may be repeated tonight, so look for it.

FYI. Q & A on Gulf of Aden Activity:
Subject: [galactic-roundtable]Are Galactics Setting up Base of Operations ??? Gail Miller

To Mark:

With your update on 1/11 regarding others coming in through SG Aden, and all the ships
coming in -it sounds like they are setting up a base of operations in the Inner Earth-
is that what you think is happening???

Today, Mother Sekhmet responded to additional questions I posed on this subject. MarkH

Today there were further changes affecting the Gulf of Aden Star Gate. As you know, on 1/11/09, we were told by Ashoka in Tibet that three pyramidal special purpose craft came in through StarGate Aden and took up stationary positions in the North, East and West of the StarGate. I intuited that they were to be used as a focusing lens.

Then the question was: What would they be focusing? Today Mother Sekhmet answered that and added more.

She said that I was correct as to the purpose of the pyramidal craft. Today, those pyramidal craft generated crystalline mirror images of themselves that are a 5D focus to receive activation commands and codes from the Great Central Sun. Those codes and commands will then send that information through the denser lens' craft and down into the base of the StarGate. As that occurs the portal to the Agartha Network of Inner Earth cities will be opened and the Agarthians will come up and into our dimension.

So, they will be coming to us instead of our going to them. That will completely blow the coverup of their presence within the earth and also of coverup of the Ashtar Command's presence here.

Of course,after NESARA's Announcement, appropriate ones of us that want to visit Agartha (i.e. Telos, Mikos, etc) can ask and get on the invitation lists to do that as they will be rolling out the red-carpet for us. That was also confirmed by Ashtar tonight during the Ashtar-on-the-Road CC.

Mother Sekhmet also told me that Sanat Kumara did conduct a 48-hour briefing in Tibet on the 11th as I reported and that there were decloakings over Mt Kailash in Tibet. She also reported that part of the purpose of the meetings was to introduce the King of Sword's Contingency Forces as part of Sanat Kumara's forces, which will be very involved in the coming actions. Those forces consist of Human-Galactics with highly advanced abilities and complete telepathic connectivity to each other and to KOS. No radios will be necessary for them to operate worldwide in complete real-time synchrony and harmony.

In my earlier post today, I mentioned the strange craft that Mother was in when Rama beamed up for the trip to Gaza City. That was indeed an unusual craft of Sirian origin and will be seen again in the coming activities. Other Sirian and Paschat craft are over the 164-square mile Gaza Strip monitoring.

Ashtar again assured everyone that NESARA is very real and several aspects are operative, which means being implemented, with Announcement process moving forward nicely to its conclusion.

The events we reported in Tibet, Gulf of Aden were also referred to tonight.

All of these are confirmations of each other and of the step-up in significant and openly-viewable actions, albeit still not being reported by the mainstream media.

Another point of importance is to absolutely state that War Crimes trials are coming to the Hague and that numbers of ones committing Treason have already been removed and Lady Master Nada is in complete charge of those events and has override authority to see that none escape their accountability. It was also mentioned that "bailout funds" are not going anywhere at this time and probably not until after 1/20 inauguration. Congress is not in the mood to approve any such disbursements. There is talk that Obama may be waiting until he is sworn in to cancel the bailout and use those funds for his Stimulus Package.

Any careful observer will now see that external actions and events are quickly escalating and surfacing.

In Gaza, the evidence now shows that Israel planned this attack 6 months ago and they broke the ceasefire first and are using prohibited white phosphorus on the civilian population. We will see whether the Israeli media or gov't mentions the 'loss' of 4 of their generals today.

MarkHuber
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: If it was on the Colbert Report, it must be real

Post by Deep Knight »

The "Colbert Report" news also made it to the GodLike Productions Forum - Affirmation: Nesara and First Contact, (where I'm still banned from posting or reading, which means I have to use a few extra keystrokes to get in). This was one response:

Just admit it already..
Re: Affirmation: NESARA and First Contact Updates.

NESARA is the only way out, without destroying everything, and way more people are dedicated to this end than not.

The layers are many, and renegotiations on many key resources are happening day by day. Much is being upgraded to soon enough serve Humanity to a much greater degree than has been previously encouraged.

The public is being softened through shifting subliminal programming. Television alone has comes a long way in the last few years.

Justice for corrupt siphoning of money, whether through taxes, no-collateral lending, legal milking of misinformed defendants, etc is why the prosperity programs are being brought into play. Part of moving on is administering the restoration of an economic system plagued by lack, to one of growing abundance. Freedom is the ability to create within harmonious accord of situational considerations; a people freeing themselves spiritually through gratitude for All That Is prepares for more opportunistic material conditions that are inevitably forthcoming.

The tide continues to turn, and the pockets of resistance are evaporating by the minute.

Of course, in this amazingly inclusive reality, it is possible to perceive otherwise, if that is your prerogative. Just remember that unless you see more than you do, you won't ever see the whole picture.

Sometimes the truth irritates when it is part of the truth you try to hide from.

I feel that irritation, as I would feel a fly upon my arm. There are many layers, and nothing anything close to NESARA has brought light to my inner layers as the illumination of transmuting the dross to the fine. You don't see proof? Quit looking outside of yourself, and go within, it is the only way you will ever see proof of anything.

NESARA is the establishment of collective Higher Humanity bringing benevolent order to a chaotic 'old boy's club' elitist economic setting, to help people grow instead of holding them back.

Turning the corner and leaving the past behind can be rough, but is the only way to move on as We are destined to do at this time.
"Follow the Money"