Da Plane!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Da Plane!

Post by texino »

Well folks, Mr. Bellrnger says that it his his understanding that the Bush/Clinton/Obama-Cabal had that air bus brought down to kill the bankers aboard who are working for NESARA and a Black Hawk chopper even swooped in to wipe out the survivors, but then it disappeared. Also, Bellringer says "Bird' s common parlance for hand held missiles so "two bird strike" means two missiles and because fire was seen, that proves it.

Or does it? Which makes more sense? The above, or a plane hitting a flock a big birds disabling the engines and a very experienced crew having the good fortune to land the plane in some nearby water.

Lets remember the TWA flight the Bellringer crowd swear was brought down by a hand held missile out over Long Island Sound. Well that one blew the plane to bits. This time two missiles manage to just shut the motors down?

To believe Bellringer one must believe in, physical Angels; People from space whose actions can be brought to bear but we can't tell. Pretty clever for a bunch who can't get the government to speak about a law that "exists" or deliver a few packages.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Da Plane!

Post by fortinbras »

Odd thing. Even NY's Newsday doesn't seem to have a full passenger list; the paper actually posted a notice asking anyone who could identify any of the plane's passengers to please call the paper. A Newsday article mentioned a half-dozen of the 150 passengers, the only one of those half-dozen with any financial connections was an auditor who lives in NC.

So who are these mysterious pro-NESARA bankers??

The Airbus went down within a quarter-mile of Manhattan, touching the water at roughly the level of Columbus Circle. Nobody saw a helicopter firing rockets. Nobody (including the dockside surveillance taps that caught the landing) saw explosions or flames.

I am reminded of one of the great swindles of the 1960s -- the Mark Hopkins Inheritance -- which closely resembled the much older Francis Drake swindle. The marks were constantly bombarded with supposed "news bulletins" to indicate that progress was being made or at least hoped for, and occasional frontpage events and the names of genuine celebrities were conjured into that mix.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Who doesn't know the truth about the downing of that US Airways jetliner.

Everyone should be fed up with these wild stories from Bellringer.

Bush, with the help of his elite invisible private army, shot down the plane
using hand-held pigeon launchers .. the very latest alien technology.

Nesara will soon reveal more alien technology for military use.

Now you know the truth.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Here is the document:

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' THE HUDSON RIVER PLANE CRASH !
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:11 PM
Subject: Concerning "The Miracle on the Hudson"

Dear Patrick,

Good morning. I hope all is well today with Anne and yourself.

Many 'theories' have been floating around regarding the plane crash this week.

Has St. Germain, Sananda or any of The Masters commented on the crash?

Any word on the real cause, rescue and how it is, or is not, related to all the changes that we are hoping to see?

Thanks Patrick.

In Light and Love and Joy

SC

(Response)

TO: SC
DATE: January 18, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear SC:

To my knowledge the Bush/Clinton Cabal had the plane brought down, hoping to kill the banking people aboard. It is my understanding that these people were working with our funding and the NESARA Mission. I believe the Angels assisted to provide safety for the people aboard the plane, so no one died.

One of our New Jersey readers, who lives in the area of the crash, said a cloudship was present above the crash site that afternoon. Shorty after the crash a Blackhawk helicopter was seen coming swiftly to the scene. Rescue boats were already there. Another of our people said he saw this helicopter, which suddenly nearly tipped over backwards, as it changed course and disappeared.

Was this military helicopter on a mission to make sure there were no survivors? Why did it suddenly disappear? Again, I believe the Star People intervened. It is my understanding that Thursday, January 15, 2009 was a turning point in the Darkside's plans, and that the Bush/Clinton/Obama Cabal now know they have lost the show.

By the way, the word "bird" is also military slang for a hand-held missile. The mainstream media keep parroting the story that the plane was hit by two birds (geese), one in each engine, which caused the crash. Yet, the passengers reported hearing a loud explosion and then saw fire all along the left wing of the plane. The plane was just leaving LaGuardia Airport and was low enough to be easily hit by a "bird" or hand-held missile from a portable missile launcher.

Time will reveal the Truth of this incident, which appears to have involved both evil intent and Divine Intervention. Miracles are happening, my friend, with more to come.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

So, if I "flipped Bellringer the bird" does that mean I get to shoot a missle at him? Please let me know ASAP, 'cause this is something I'd REALLY like to do.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And who is Bellringer's source on this? Could it be those other NESARAites, A&A, who Bellringer believes have gone over to the dark side? From PagPawnt forum and Mark Huber, Mr. A's mouthpiece (via Galactic Jack, whose heart is melting in the glow of grace but who changed his login name on that forum to "MyGraciousPrince" for unknown reasons).

~ No Geese - Nesara News & ???Possible Shortages of Foods... Message List

Geesexonerated but a BiGoose is Inevitable, Oh Doctor!!!
Puthe lime in the Coconut & shake it all about.
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lightwork ... n/messages

No Geese Flew Into Those Engines - Nesara News

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Thanks Lois! Now...
Well, there is more intel on that 'situation'. It seems that the plane was filled with Bankers from Wells Fargo, BofA and Nations, preparing for Announcement. Cabal tried to create a 'take out' but it backfired and the energy was reversed due to the 3000 Angels lowering the plane and protecting the passengers. When they inspected the engines there was not a trace of 'geese remains'. Not one tiny bit.
You recall how JKennedy's plane was wired with altitude sensing explosives which automatically went off at a preset altitude. This now appears to have been a purposeful 'takeout' attempt. Those 3 banks are our approved banks for "N".
Mother also said that there are billions and trillions of Angels now here with us to help us through this tight place.
Curiouser and Curiouser it gets.

All the cabals nasty acts are now coming up roses. The Presence of the Light is increasing exponentially! Whoopee! Look out for 'craft' in the skies in D.C. on Tuesday and Wednesday during B.O's presence, when news cameras will be everywhere. Maybe not big ones but a decloaked presence nonetheless. Have your digital cameras ready.

MarkH

On Jan 16, 2009, at 5:12 PM, gates wrote:
-----Original Message-----

Subject: BUSH! US MUST NOT LOWER GUARD AGAINST TERRORISTS!!!

They have tried new designs, grates and such. All those interfere with getting enough air through the intakes to compress And those blades are thin and are moving at thousands of RPMs which, when struck by bird beaks and bones, explode as they come into contact because it throws them out of balance and into each other. Fortunately, most multi-engine craft can operate on the other engine(s). I 've had to shut down one engine many times but we did fine. This happened on takeoff with full fuel and passenger weight and that's a critical situation in which to lose power at low altitude. Everything happens at once. I had an intuition about this and asked mother Sekhmet last night whether they had 'higher help' as every single thing was perfect. She said, Yes, they had 3000 Angels assiting them to smoothly engage the water, tail down, with no fires or structural breakups. I knew that it was a miracle.
MarkH

I just wonder if they couldn't put some sort of net outside the engines to prevent this from happening ... I mean the birds ... (-:

On Jan 16, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Debra Dosch wrote:
SERIOUSLY - THE ONLY BLOODY TERRORIRSTS IS OUR GOV! U CAN QUOTE ME:-))

--- On Thu, 1/15/09, gates wrote:

Subject: RE: BUSH! US MUST NOT LOWER GUARD AGAINST TERRORISTS!!!
To: telosa3
Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009, 11:52 PM

DEB, YOU SURE ARE QUICK ON THE UPTAKE! LO

----- Original Message -----
To: galacticjack
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: Questions About Possible Shortages of Foods and Essentials

Because of the widespread interest in this subject, here's a limited discussion of some of the issues. MarkH

Shirlee and All,
The BDI has fallen 93%+ {Baltic Dry Index of shipping from foreign ports to US; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Dry_Index} tells us what we can expect to be shipped to us from the areas we get most of our goods from; it does not set that in a 5D environment or remind us how much we already have in our regional areas, if we set our priorities to natural foods and dry grains and even some canned goods to fill out our nutritional menu balances. Mother, Ashtar and other higher dimensional ones in the know, have painted a far more optimistic prognosis.

I actually was shown an image of our current situation and its dynamics by the galactics around 25 years ago.
It was a very business like series of images with X and Y axis depicting the downturn in everything to a place where it appeared to be plummeting downward on a steep angle almost penetrating the "postive--above the zero line", and headed into negative territory. At that point, i was shown a counter-balancing line coming up towards the Zero balance crossover line. Then, there was an unprecedented "something" that reversed the trend line and a major turnaround within a 1 year period. I believe we are at that 'Zero balance point' now.

The only things i've seen since that vision that could account for that dramatic a change are: NESARA and Galactic Intervention. I was subsequently shown 'Replicator technologies' that are unbelievably simple. Adjunctive to Replicator technology is Xenon Gas that activates our higher centers and restores tissues to their original youthful state. Mother Sekhmet has told us that the Photon Belt entrance and immersion is sending us ionizing positive radiation that is restoring the Xenon-Helium levels that accomplish our return to 5D recovery of our spiritual knowledge, understanding and capacities. That has also been described as the result of activation and integrations of our Pineal, Pituatary with our Hypothalmus glands; or Left and Right Brain integration. That upgrade is also underway for the plants, water, air and all particles of matter composing this planet's structures.

In the capstones of the pyramids in Egypt--safely taken off-planet and ready now to be returned--there are seeds that can grow 100% healthy fruit trees on any surface and achieve full flowering/fruiting harvestable Organic food, that is healing to all systems of our vehicles, in 48 hours. There are secret enclosures within the pryamids--never discovered to date--that have stores of these seeds that can be distributed to areas of maximum need.

So, a combination of emergency positioning of replicators instructed from the GFs central databases to local sites, under 5D supervision, combined with starter packets of 'super-seeds' can do the job of augmenting local-regional organic growers.

If you can add your own additions to the above, you can see that the 'Calvary' is already in place waiting for the "Go signal" and then trillions of craft begin the 'magic'. I did not mention the 'magic colors, frequencies and radiant effects' of massive numbers of higher dimensional Bio-organic ships decloaking overhead. That is an experience that can open the hearts and sooth the emotions, and the mental shock and awe, from visual and radiant impacts of 'a lot' of 'Cosmic LoveBeams'. Some of us have experienced that awesomely positive effect on every cell of our bodies, an immersion in Cosmic Love Radiance.
It is mostly beyond description. It will put a 'smile' on your soul essence and tingle all of you with orgasmic delight. You do not get that from earth-engineered hardware-craft. Quite the contrary.

So, no, I don't see any need for hoarding. I do suggest having about a 3-5Day supply of basics on hand. That is to allow for the possibility/probability that families are going to WANT to spend that time, together, getting 'briefed' on their TVs/Radios, first by Galactics and then by already knowledgeable leaders in all areas of expertise, about "What it is" that has happened; how it will impact us and our families and what is our way to proceed in the New Era before us. Lady Master Nada has said that initial broadcasts are now estimated to include about 36 hours of such informational TV, by a panel of about 20 experts whom we will mostly recognize.

Expect to have that begin with Admiral Sananda and Captian Ashtar speaking to us from the Bridge of the New Jerusalem. That will then be followed--on all channels--by Lady Master Nada and 'others', from a secured facility here on the surface.

Thanks for your question Shirlee, I'm sure that most families are wondering about these matters, and may now see that we are not doing this alone, and that our needs and well being has already been fully planned for.
And, historically, everyone remembers the "feeding of the 5000" with loaves and fishes. And the "turning of water into wine" at the wedding feast. Mother Sekhmet said, last night, that there are billions and trillions of Angelic presences now in our midst to help. 3000 of them assisted the Airliner that was 'soft-landed' in eastern metropolitan waters yesterday, with all passengers and crew rescued safely within 90 Seconds, in frigid waters!
A Real Miracle of cooperation from the seen and the unseen. Get ready for more of those 'miracles'.

MarkHuber
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

When they inspected the engines there was not a trace of 'geese remains'. Not one tiny bit.
That's because they weren't geese. They were pigeons. Pigeons completely disintegrate when coming in contact with full throttle jet engine fan blades. DUH !!

I invite Bellringer to stick his head in one of those engines. See if I'm not right.

Bush's invisible army used those pesky pigeons from Times Square in those hi-tech hand-held alien bird launchers. He thought he'd kill two birds with one bird. He cleaned up Times Square and almost took out all those bankers.

It just all makes sense. Why do they make up all those weird stories when we just want the truth ?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

"When they inspected the engines ..."

Excuse me. There was only one engine to inspect. And I haven't heard any news report that it's been inspected yet. The other engine is at the bottom of the Hudson River and it's hard to imagine anyone finding it, or even looking for it, in this weather.

I suspect that a jet engine would completely incinerate and then expel any bird smaller than a pelican, so there should be no traces left of a goose.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

As a follow-up, early Thursday (Jan 22) morning, is a news report that, apparently working round-the-clock, inspectors found a feather and bird remains in the engine and on the wing of the plane.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... QD95S4K1O0