Mr. A's Automobile

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Mr. A's Automobile

Post by texino »

After reading about Mr. A being pulled over by the cops, MIB, CIA, FBI or Mall Security--all of whom were melted in their tracks by A's good pal Mother S. It stuck me that the whole thing happened because Mr. A has to get his window to come down so he can reach out and open his car door. In aid of this and other posts concerning this vehicle, I, Texino, will attempt to find this car or a reasonable facsimile and post it's picture right here. Of course any and all readers are welcome to enter their own ideal mobile.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
texino

Re: Mr. A's Automobile

Post by texino »

Well, after putting out some feelers, a couple of "working girls" sent me a photo of what they claim is Mr. A's actual ride, stating that although they know him as "John" they are certain it's the same guy. "He is like really into Star Trek, you know a real spaceman"-- Misty Dawn Olsen.
"You know how they say a serial killer is always, you know, quiet and polite when he ain't chopping someone up?" "Well this guy is like that." "Sissy" Mitchell

I don't know. It kind of looks like Mr. A territory.

ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Does anybody have Mr. A's address. I have a coupon to send him for $100 Off a Maaco Supreme paint job. He can use that $100 to buy a new coon hat and lots of protection for his girls. Offspring of those two girls would probably look like Joe Dirt. Is that one on the right picking her butt ?
texino

Post by texino »

Clem asks
Does anybody have Mr. A's address. I have a coupon to send him for $100 Off a Maaco Supreme paint job. He can use that $100 to buy a new coon hat and lots of protection for his girls. Offspring of those two girls would probably look like Joe Dirt. Is that one on the right picking her butt ?
I think DK has it and no, she is striking a pose.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Right family of car models (the ones above are Trisha and Delisha), wrong car. Here is a photo of Mr. A's Starship being washed by the third sister, Phlisha.

The three sisters are also on my list of lovers, and they come up in rotation every few years. I see them together, of course, and threats of withholding my favors makes Phlisha spill the beans about Mr. A's car. Well, that and her sister's natural Sadism (Delisha isn't picking her butt, that's where she keeps her knife). And the stuff she tells us about Mr. A is HOT. For example, why cruising aimlessly around is the only way he can contact the starships? And why a few years back it needed new brakes every few months?
"Follow the Money"