Ole' man called ....Whistleblower?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Ole' man called ....Whistleblower?

Post by co-shoot »

Ole' man called Mississippi, he don't plant cotton....he must know something but don't say nothing....you and me----we scrape, skimp, save and sweat....he must know something but
don't say nothing....he just keeps rolling along....WHY?

Can he raise up a conqueror...step forward into the rising sun?? Pushing westward ...northward and southward stirring up to overthrow??
How long will it prolong ours lives? in this vicious world?
Has he asked the JUDGE for the things that are due him? all the evidence ? its already judged?
Can the sun set on those possessions?
What really is guiding our understanding?
I desire to know the truth....but can the courts handle the truth?
Under such intensity....will it have the speed to pluck the wings of the worlds powers? the financial..commercial? before it all ...devours all?

STRAP ON THE WINGS OF A EAGLE ....WHISTLEBLOWER.... COME UP !! CONQUER!!
====================================================================================

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com

Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 2:11 AM
Subject: Comments to Post to Fourwinds10.com
Dear, dear Casper,

Having regularly kept up with your updates, I was very interested to read your comments referenced to the Liars, being the ones that are feeding you, and others of course, the information, whereby it is evident that these Liars also tell enormous lies.

One therefore asks whether their approach is one of disinformation to keep the minds of many occupied, whilst they get on with other devious activities, or whether they lie just to protect them selves. That's just my thoughts, for what they are worth.

Based upon all the lies and deception by those supposedly controlling the situation, whether by illegal or legal means, and which is very plain for all to see, I would like to ask One (1) question which has its base particle in both what you have previous stated (from information you have received) and what Chris Story has stated on several occasions.

The question is ---- The suitcase. If, based upon what has been stated about this particular suitcase, it contains the enormous evidence against these criminals, then why, oh why, has it not been opened for all to see and for such evidence to be the basis of mass arrests and succeeding court action, that is of course, if the general public ever allow such matters to actually reach the courts.

It can be imagined that Court actions will probably be the last things on people's minds, whereby the ropes will appear rapidly on every lamppost, tree or sufficiently strong projectile from the buildings these crooks occupy.

I, for one, truly cannot understand why "The Suitcase" is so illusive, or to put it in more appropriate phrase, why "The Suitcase" has not been opened and the evidence revealed to all.

The lack of such action is allowing these criminals to continue their wicked ways and laugh all the way to their off shore bank accounts, and to ignore in totality the ongoing demise of those who for years have been patiently waiting for releases to happen.

It just doesn't make sense to me, and it probably doesn't make sense to any normal person. The entire claimed evidence one could possibly wish for and it is being concealed, contained, withheld, until payments are made. This is playground tactics, "show me yours and I will show you mine", which indicates to me that both sides have something to hide, hence why "The Suitcase" has not been opened yet.

Someone, possibly more than one person, on your side, is very worried about what "The Suitcase" contains. If I was in their shoes, I would be very, very worried, because being a person who holds direct links to the very top people on the "Good" side I do have access to reliable and factual information where 99.99% of the population do not.

I will not reiterate what I have stated in the past, because I have the greatest respect for you and your efforts Casper. What I will state is that the "Bad" side are Liars beyond any comparison. They are also very devious, all of whom carry ulterior motives, based upon Power and Greed. The "Bad" side have seriously infiltrated the "Good" side and created havoc amongst the ranks, so much so that even I am very careful whom I trust and talk to.

I can tell you all quite clearly that the "Bad" side, including such Politicians, or former Politicians, as Thaksin Shinawatra, Gloria Arroyo, Tony Blair, George Bush, Cheney, Berenovsky, the Yeltsin family, Abramovich, Mark Rich, and many, many others are still practising their old ways of theft and plunder of assets that they are clearly aware belong to the Nations and People of the World through the Global Debt Facility. This also goes for many of the elitist bankers of the world, such as Barclays, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgam and many, many .more International Bank names.

Let's stop being naïve by thinking these persons will ever change their ways (You can not change the spots on a leopard). The only way to stop all this crap is to open that illusive "Suitcase" and let the evidence against these people roll out. If you don't open it, the NWO (New World Order) will come into being quite soon, we will be back to serfdom conditions, and any of what you think is money, will be worthless bits of paper. Why, because whilst you, or someone is hesitating to bring out the truth, the "Bad" side have been busy buying up all the intrinsic value commodities that they can, monopolising the markets, following which they will announce a new "Gold Standard" currency which everyone in this world will need to work for (Serfdom conditions) just to get the lose change, as they will not accept your "Fiat" currency as a means of exchange.

Boy, of boy, even a Blind Man can see what is happening, yet normal people appear so blind and full of apathy that they can't see what is a mere few metres in front of them. Whether the latter is based on lack of knowledge, or, more probably, because they don't want to make the effort to gain the knowledge; is questionable.

The old adage of keeping the masses from lacking in knowledge and education allows the retention of power by the few, who will continue to suppress the masses and enhance their own strength in every way possible; is very applicable here.

Have we forgotten History relative to the rogue adventurous Royal Family members and their circle of Lords and Knights, robbing, raping, and pillaging throughout the lands.

My advice, GET THAT SUITCASE OPENED NOW, don't wait for the payments first which may be imminent or tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. At the same time, don't rely on promises of release, because promises mean nothing, nothing at all. If "The Suitcase" contains what it is claimed it contains, then you will do the world more good NOW, than by consistently waiting for any releases.

My Best Wishes for the New Year to everyone. I wish I could say Happy and Prosperous New Year, but with what I know, I doubt that will be the case, so make the best of it as you can, because it will be hard for everyone and conflict will be plentiful.

Whistleblower.

(Reply)

----- Original Message -----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 1:19 PM
Subject: Fw: Comments to Post to Fourwinds10.com

To whistle blower via Patrick

In the beginning there was one suitcase prepared by a close friend of ours who has since passed away. The content was said to be massive, overwhelming and devastating to BUSH, etc.. We inquired as to content several times and were told such knowledge would only get us killed. Keep in mind our relationship with this person was very personal and trusting. Please don't repeat this as it would get me into trouble. While having dinner with a still in office and well known European head of state the suitcase was stolen from the hotel vault. It was accepted as fact that the dinner companion had it done. The current location of that case is unknown and may be "back in play" as that world leader has subsequently turned against BUSH/CLINTON. Additional cases were prepared, one went to the world court and another to China. We get an occasional comment that it is still going to be opened, can't say for sure as situation with OBAMA beyond our understanding.

The reason we have been given as to the hesitancy of opening it is the implications and ramifications upon so many in so many places including foreigners. If 9-11 is in there as we have heard on occasion the Nat'l. Security implications would take precedence over nailing bad guys. If film of foreign dignataries visiting the "ranch" is in there, all kinds of International ramifications are involved perhaps including tit for tat. We don't have these answers and with the drapes being drawn tighter every day we have less and less intell about anything.

Best to you, Casper
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Ole' man called ....Whistleblower?

Post by texino »

Some fresh shirts, four pairs of socks, several changes of underwear and a folder marked "expenses". The usual stuff.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Ole' man called ....Whistleblower?

Post by co-shoot »

da Judge said come back 100 years from now...these things take a couple of centuries of fighting in order to settle these sacred matters....hmmmm