Wisdom Paradise

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Wisdom Paradise

Post by texino »

While trolling for trouble this morning, I thought it might be time to see how our pal Wisdom Paradise is getting on with his 50:1 Aloha Fund. I was not certain of wisdom's url so I googled his name and was quite surprised to find the top hit was a blog entry I had made that was none too complimentary in regard to his funding club.

Wisdom's site for financial help is : http://www.heavenly-light.us/abuliftemple.htm where he pitches a MLM scam for some sort of magical air conditioner/home heating unit, something called "Push-button Extreme!" and, of course, my favorite "The Aloha Success Club." The ASC is a HYIP which, according to Wisdom, is a private deal which is supposed to pay in the 1st quarter of '09.
Since the loan is already "done" Wisdom just wants you to loan him 500 or 1000 bucks to pay expenses while he waits for his funds. If you do it, you will be repaid 25 or 50k depending on how much you loan. This is a sure thing guaranteed by the "Higher Self" which cannot lie. Wisdom can even help you get a credit card so you can loan him the cash. Sure the fees and interest will be out of sight, but since you will be getting 100k for your thousand bucks, you' d be a sap not to sign up. Wisdom says
This is the final window for the ASC Loan Program prior to funding. Once $1,000 has been received, this program will close permanently.
Does this mean he only needs a grand for expenses until March 31st when payment is guaranteed? If you would be one to exercise due dilligence here, Wisdom warns:
What's that you are thinking? A 50:1 return in under 3 months is too Good to be True?

First of all, remember that the club has been active for the past several years and you are getting in at the tail end of the journey. Secondly, remember that The One Benevolent Source of All is everywhere present. Therefore nothing is too Good to be True!

Take a leap of Faith and act on your Intuitive Knowing as a Lightworker!

I suggest you consult your own Higher Self to determine the validity of this as a step toward your financial freedom.
So there you have it. It's coming to crunch time for this scammer who will take the desperate persons last $1000 and then string him or her along with excuses until he/she dies. How do I know? Did I mention that Wisdom Paradise is a physical immortal? Well that's his claim. Immortal thief, great. Well I can only hope that whatever causes google to list the way they do keeps my piece available before Wisdom's and if I have saved one person from falling for his high handed BS, I will be happy indeed. I may not live forever, but I'll never give up.

Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Re: Wisdom Paradise

Post by Deep Knight »

When I saw this post my first thought was, "I should check his website and see what he says about his scam that was supposed to pay out in the last quarter of 2008. Now I know (not that I didn't already know - you would have to be delusional to believe his caca). Thank you, Texino, for letting me know the news without having to look at the certified Alchemical Hypnotherapist and Higher Self Guide's smiling, splotchy face on his website.

I find it ironic that investing with Wisdom Paradise is neither wise nor will it lead you to paradise. Perhaps he should change his name to "Ignorance Purgatory."

Also, see http://www.peekyou.com/Wisdom_Paradise/139871107 to learn that he uses the middle initial "L" (no doubt for "Love") and claimed to be a real estate agent (although he's not listed there now, at least under this name).

"Paradise is exactly like where you are right now... only much, much better." - Laurie Anderson
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I had one of my operatives send WP a note about being a light worker in dire straights who could use the cash to save his home and feed his family. Wisdom Replies:
Our investment club, The Aloha Success Club, is awaiting clearance of funds and has been accepting loans to cover expenses. The program just closed today. However, since you are in need and a Lightworker, we will accept you in the program if you want to be in it.

We expect funds to clear sometime this first quarter of 2009. The return is 50:1.

Due to non disclosure provisions, I cannot give you details. You will have to rely on your Intuition as a Lightworker and decide if this is for you or not.

Payment can be by direct deposit to any Bank of America, paypal, western union or by mailing a check.

If you decide to participate, let me know your preferred method of paying and I will send further instructions.

We Are All One. I Love You,

Wisdom Paradise
I understand that this is not news to anyone who might follow the scam trail, but in these hard times, the fact that this person, a "physical immortal and a great teacher of love and trust", would take someone's last bit of savings just amplifies the fact that these folks are criminals of the vilest stripe, yet no one really seems interested busting them.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"We are all one," yet he's the one who ends up with the cash and you'll only end up with an endless list of excuses, no doubt culminating with the promise that the funds will release once NESARA is announced, which will be any minute now.

Reminds me of Dove saying the Omega and other HYIP funds will only release when NESARA is announced, but that to do this she needs $trillions to buy gold, which she'll get by investing your donations in a HYIP program...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By the way, Wisdom's ploy of "lend me the money personally because the investment has always been made," and "I can't tell you anything about it, use your higher self..." are old scam ploys. The Omega investers were "lenders" and "non-disclosure gag orders" are the rule 'round the NESARA scam (which Wisdom seems to believe in - then how can he say he's gonna get paid in the first quarter of '09 if NESARA's not announced yet?). The lender and no details things are urban legends (see how well they worked for Clyde Hood) - and more marks of an amateur than someone who's up on ways around the law.

His reasoning is that since it's an unpaid personal loan, it's simply a bad loan and not criminal. He can be sued in civil court, but then wins under the "no blood from a turnip" rule. But, he's making it contingent on some fraudulent claim, so it doesn't matter what he calls it, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. I'm afraid he's only being protected under the "under the radar or too small a fish" rule, in which case we should start a fire under the authorities.

Speaking of frauds who got caught and put away, I wonder how Taansen Fairmont Sumeru did on his appeal, the one he got because the original judge got fed up with his BS and was mean to him, the one he remote viewed and knew would win?

LawFuel.com wrote: Guilty Verdicts Returned in Offshore Bank Promoters’ Trial
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pair found guilty of securities fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and failing to file tax returns

Los Angeles – LawFuel - A former Santa Barbara man and his co-defendant were found guilty yesterday afternoon of securities fraud, wire fraud, money laundering and failing to file tax returns after a trial by jury in United States District Court in Los Angeles. Their conviction on the aforementioned charges related to their scheme to defraud investors in an offshore bank. The trial was the second for the defendants after their original conviction, obtained in 2006 on the same charges, was overturned on appeal and remanded to a new judge.

Taansen Fairmont Sumeru, 53, of Lakewood, Washington, also known as David Freeston, and his co-defendant, Jeru Hall, 58, also known as Jerome Harold Hall, of Fairfield, Ohio, were convicted for charges contained in a twenty count indictment charging both Sumeru and Hall with eight counts of securities fraud and nine counts of wire fraud. Additionally, Sumeru was charged in the indictment with two counts of failure to file income tax returns and one count of money laundering conspiracy.

Sumeru and Hall operated Sattva Investment, Ltd., also known as Sattva Investment Bank, Ltd., an offshore investment bank incorporated and licensed in St. George’s, Grenada, West Indies, during 1999 and 2000. Through Sattva Investment, Ltd., Sumeru and Hall promoted and sold investment banking products, including certificates of deposit with purported interest rates as high as 200% per year.

According to court papers, Sumeru purported to be a co-founder, director, and president of Sattva Investment Bank, and his co-defendant, Hall, purported to be a cofounder and director of Sattva, which maintained “consulting offices" in Santa Barbara. In order to lend the appearance of legitimacy to the scheme, and to avoid detection, Sattva used funds received from new investors to make promised payments to earlier investors. In total, more than 100 investors sent over $5 million to Sattva in 1999 and 2000. Further, as a part of their scheme, Sumeru, Hall, and their co-schemers diverted a portion of the funds obtained from Sattva investors to their own personal use.

In addition to the charges specified above, Sumeru was convicted of willfully failing to file federal income tax returns for the 1999 and 2000 tax years. According to the indictment, Sumeru had gross income of $154,095 in 1999 and $95,010 in 2000 which he did not report to the Internal Revenue Service. According to court filings, Sumeru knew that he was required to file an income tax return reporting the income that he received in 1999 and 2000, yet failed to do so. Additionally, these filings alleged that Sumeru was a vocal opponent of the federal tax laws.

When sentenced later this year, Sumeru faces a statutory maximum 107 years in federal prison, fines, and restitution. Sumeru has been in custody since his original arrest in March, 2005. Separately, Hall faces a statutory maximum 85 years in federal prison, fines, and restitution. United States district Judge S. James Otero ordered both Sumeru and Hall to appear for sentencing on December 8 2008. At the end of the proceedings, Judge Otero remanded Hall to the custody of the United States Marshal’s Service.

The investigation of Sumeru and Hall was conducted by IRS – Criminal Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation in Los Angeles. The prosecution was handled by attorneys from the Fraud Section, Criminal Division, United States Department of Justice,
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And what does the guy with the 3 funny names in prison have to do with the guy with the 2 funny names in Florida or NESARA or anything? And is he bringing the dawn to his fellow inmates, especially those that give him the eye in the shower?
An oldie but a goody (over 5 years old, I guess that means NESARA is overdue and HAS GOT TO be announced soon, in fact, I'd better go check RIGHT NOW!!!)

Message to the Skeptics on NESARA
Letter to Jean Hudon about NESARA
by Dr. Taansen Fairmont Sumeru, Ph.D.
First published in this website on November 20, 2003.

To: Jean Hudon
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2003 9:45 PM
Subject: Thankfulness for your intelligence in supporting NESARA

Cherished Jean:

For a few months now I have been meaning to write to you and thank you for your openness, wisdom, and intelligence in rising to the more enlightened view of the reality of NESARA. I do recall a couple of years ago when you almost removed me from your list because of my support of NESARA. You were indeed against it. But you have used your God-given intelligence to reconsider it, and all of us have been deeply grateful, respectful, sympathetic, and impressed that you made it successfully through to the truth.

Several of my correspondents have expressed negativity about it too, and here are a few of the facts and beams of light I have shared with them: How many people believed the light bulb or the telephone or the airplane before they happened? Did you know that the Wright Brothers were flying their planes a full ten years before most people believed it? One time they flew their plane right past a newspaper office window, deliberately, to show them —and the newspaper STILL wrote that it was a hoax!

Contrary to what cubicle-thinking people assume, whether there is such a thing as a NESARA law sitting at the US Supreme Court is secondary. Whether it was secretly passed by Congress, as Dove claims, is secondary. Those are not the criteria by which we judge whether it is authentic. Anyone who says it is a fraud or a hoax based on those arguments is working for the dark agenda, either intentionally or unintentionally —but either way it is incredibly stupid.

The real criterion for judging the merits of Dove's version of NESARA is the matured intelligence of higher consciousness, with which one can plainly see the beauty and innocence of its goals. These goals are summarized in a nutshell as follows:

1. Each country MUST ABOLISH their INCOME TAXES;
2. Each country must agree to institute common law;
3. Each country must have government leaders elected by the people;
4. Each country must agree to live in PEACE;
5. Each country must bestow UNIVERSAL PROSPERITY to ALL their citizens by using the money-making formulas and processes which have a proven 200-year track record of success in providing massive prosperity.

Now WHO of intelligence could disagree with these ideals? Of course, the TRUE NESARA law has MANY more benefits than these, such as debt forgiveness, gold-backed currency, massive prosperity for all, open public communications with extraterrestrials and physical interaction with them, the release of vastly superior healing and free energy technologies for the upliftment of mankind, etc., etc. But the above five are the basics, and they're enough to win the heart of anyone who has a healthy spirit, a clear mind, and a pure heart.

As humanity graduates out of its kindergarten, it matures into peace, love, intelligence, wisdom, and compassion. These are the qualities that NESARA is bringing —the shift of global power from war to peace, the coming of freedom from oppression, the removal of corruption, the liberation of untold wealth, the unleashing of vast prosperity, the return of the power systems to truth and honesty, the ending of income tax, the wiping out of most debts, and waves of other benefits.

Most importantly, it will elevate the enlightened people of the world, those who truly have the best intentions at heart for the happiness of mankind, as well as the spiritual consciousness, the genius, and the personal power to bring it about, it will elevate them to positions of public position so that for the first time in history, the halls of government, education, media, finance, and all kinds of power will have the Givers of Life in them instead of the killers, liars, thieves, and criminals.

How could anyone of any intelligence disagree with this ideal?

Some may say they agree with the ideals but argue that there is no NESARA law guaranteeing these things, and there is no likelihood of the globalist cabal allowing such ideals or being overcome by those promoting them.

The response to this is, anyone who calls it a fraud or a hoax just because of lack of proof that someone drafted it at the Supreme Court and passed it in Congress, has his priorities mixed up. The priority is NOT whether it has been drafted, approved, or passed. The priority is, is it in tune with the Divine Plan and with Natural Law? The answer is an obvious and emphatic YES!

As to the likelihood of the globalist cabal allowing such ideals, now this one does require more wisdom to understand, because it is indeed very true that those who have been in dominance have not allowed NESARA or the ideals it will bring. It is, in fact, because of this very dark force, the "federal Mafia", the Illuminati, that NESARA has been obstructed and the ideals it will bring have been suppressed. This is indeed true.

What the skeptics have to realize, though, is that this so-called dark force is within all unenlightened human beings, which is most of mankind, including the skeptics. Those playing the outer role of the Illuminati have no intrinsic power of their own. They only have the power that we collectively give them. So if you say the Illuminati "will never allow NESARA", that is the same as saying you yourself will never allow it!

By contrast, millions and millions of people worldwide are experiencing higher states of consciousness. This awakening is spreading exponentially. As Ken Carey once said, fear spreads numerically; but Love spreads exponentially. So a far smaller number of people in Divine Radiance can change the world.

What the skeptics also have to realize is that thousands of human beings walk this Earth among us, here today in the body, who are far more intelligent, far more advanced, far more spiritually evolved, and far more enlightened . . . than most people. These compassionate Masters can remove the Illuminati from power as easily as brushing a dust particle off their coats.

Anyone who doesn't know or believe this is simply ignorant. Ignorance is perfectly okay as long as it is humble, sincere, and open to learning. It is when some ignorant people become stubborn, that their mindset degrades to one of "my mind is made up; don't confuse me with facts."

Enlightened and Ascended Masters are physically here today among us, on all continents, in all walks of life. They live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in a perpetual state of superconsciousness. They have what ordinary people would call "supernormal powers".

Their having not used these powers already to remove the Illuminati is not due to any inability, but rather to the necessity of Divine Sequence. This means evolving mankind must progress through its elementary school of action-reaction, cause and effect, and reaping what it sows. Humanity must be given as much free will as possible and as much time as possible to experiment with the laws of the universe —suffering consequences when it violates them, and enjoying happiness when it harmonizes with them.

If the Masters were to simply remove the "bad guys" prematurely, wave their hands, and bring Heaven on Earth overnight, then how would mankind learn its lessons? How would those of lesser development complete their training?

At a certain point, when a sufficient critical mass of humanity has risen to the necessary level, then the Masters will remove the Illuminati, NESARA will be ushered in, and a whole new phase of cosmic education will begin. It will be like returning from a survival camp in the wilderness where we had to deal with wild deadly beasts, to a much more comfortable university campus where our education can continue on much higher and more pleasant levels.

Those who are intuitive know that NESARA HAS been drafted, approved, and passed, and it IS being advanced towards national and worldwide implementation. It WILL win a decisive victory over everyone who has been trying to monopolize, enslave, and dominate. But that is not the most important point of focus. What is important is, are its ideals basically good? Are its ideals in tune with universal law? Are its ideals in the best interests of the evolution and enlightenment of the entire human race?

The answer is completely "yes", and therefore, it deserves our support, our respect, and our reverence, regardless of whether we can see the "proof" that we are able to perceive, of having been drafted, approved, and passed. The credibility of its messengers stands pure as the highest snow in the eyes of pure Being, because they have done nothing but support the ideals which can liberate you and all humankind. We stand for freedom, Love, and enlightenment for all humanity, and anyone who thinks that this ruins one's credibility is too retarded to even know what credibility means.

That is why we can be so absolutely confident and definite that the true NESARA law, as expressed by Dove and the http://www.nesara.us site, deserve your support, and everyone's.

For those who have not read the Saint Germain books, the ones that provide the background knowledge which serves and the Source, Basis, and Inspiration for all that the true NESARA law represents, we highly, highly encourage you to do so. Once again, that information is: If you would like to own a copy of the book "Unveiled Mysteries", or any of the other Saint Germain books, from which Dove provides quotes, you may obtain them from:

Saint Germain...

The two most recommended books to obtain are "Unveiled Mysteries" and "The Magic Presence". These are the two masterpieces that tell the story of real live people who have interacted in the United States with Saint Germain, physically, and who have witnessed first hand the powerful, magnificent, and dazzling powers of a modern-day Ascended Master.

NESARA is an absolute fact, and that it WILL be announced publicly and implemented. The only catch is, nobody knows exactly when; or if anyone does, they're not telling. Those of more fully matured awareness see it clearly from the mountain peak perspective. Those who don't see it, at the very least, should remain open minded.

Certainly it is hard to "believe" in the likelihood of it if one is not high enough in consciousness and not well enough informed. Only spiritual practices can develop the consciousness. The counterpart, the information, is available through the Dove reports.

The two combined, the daily education available of the details of it unfolding, which are CONFIRMED by actual events and by publicly available data and news —along with the sufficient level of consciousness to intuit its accuracy— are the only requirements necessary to See it as those who Know it do.

There are two maxims you may enjoy in relation to this:

"Entertain all new ideas royally; for one of them may be the King", and,
"The mind is like a parachute. In order to function, it first has to open."

In Love, Ohana, Brotherhood, Fellowship, and Friendship, For the Victory and Reign of Universal Love on Earth,

Dr. Taansen Fairmont Sumeru, Ph.D., Your Fellow Bringer of the Dawn.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lightworker Report for Feb. 7

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Today, friends, the Enthusiasm of yesterday is moving forward with great power today to bless us with NESARA and 911 Truth!

The Higher Self I-Ching reading for today is The Army, Good Fortune without blame (primary oracle) and The Receptive (secondary oracle).

My Higher Self interprets this as a sign that tremendous force, The Army, is now moving things forward and that the way is Receptive, and open to the advance of the Family of Light this day!

Good Fortune without blame tells us that this advance is not about punishment or revenge but about bringing forth blessings for all Life on Earth!

Let us follow suit this day and be A Receptive and Open channel for Pure Golden Love to flow from our Higher Self to Gaia and the Earth. Let this Golden Love enter every dark recess of separation and fear on Earth, transmuting it to Pure Golden Love. Let the Flower of Pure Love bloom in the hearts of all this day!

Our 4 magic visualizations for transmuting fear can be found at Lightworker Central.

"There is no reaching the Higher Self. If it were to be reached, it would mean that the Higher Self is not here and now, but would be something to be gained. It would be impermanent. What is not permanent is not worth striving for, so I say the Higher Self cannot be reached. You are the Higher Self. You are already That." -Ramana Maharishi

As the above quote points out, the Higher Self is not some remote, mysterious force apart from us, It is literally Who We Are!

Allow your All Powerful, True Self within you to flow the Pure Golden Love of Heaven through you to Gaia and the Earth and the Earth will immediately be cleansed of all fear. The Golden Age will bloom here and now on Earth!

Let's stop believing in ourselves as small, helpless creatures and awaken to our True Self, a unique and individual Expression of Source with a gift to share that only we can share! Let's give ourselves the joy of expressing that gift fully by ushering in the Golden Age in which ample resources are at our disposal to bless this world!

Let's transmute all fear on Earth to Pure Golden Love this day!

Bless you, dear Lightworkers, for all that you are and all that you do.

We are All One, I Love You,

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Lightworker Central
Our Perfect Love ripples through the Ocean that is our World
We Are All One, Love One Another!
"Follow the Money"
HolyBat

good topic

Post by HolyBat »

+1
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wisdom Pair-o-dice says NESARA is about to be announced. Final preparations are nearly completed! Of course, when he says "about" and "nearly" I don't think he means what normal people mean when they use these terms, 'cause he's been saying it for years!

Lightworker Update for March 4

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Today, our view behind closed doors, courtesy of my Higher Self, reveals that The Truth of 911 and NESARA are about to be Announced. Final preparations are nearly completed.

The Higher Self I-Ching reading for today is Inner Truth, the moon is nearly at the full (first oracle) and Right Conduct, Loving relations.

As the moon is Nearly at the Full, we are being told that preparations for the announcement are nearly completed. We are also being shown that even at this final stage where the Family of Light has clear dominance over the process, all interactions are based in Perfect Love.

Let us do the same and flow our Perfect Love to bless Gaia and the Earth this day in great abundance!

The 4 magic visualizations for transmuting fear into Pure Golden Love are available to you at Lightworker Central.

Today, dear Lightworkers, we will continue to prepare the collective consciousness of Humanity to receive the Seeds of Truth. There can be no greater service in these magical times of Ascension.

The choice, moment to moment, between Love and fear will make the difference between moving with Gaia to higher dimensions or moving to another 3D planet to repeat the grade, so to speak. Our collective work together is to invite all Humanity to go for the Golden Ring and join us in the Ascension!

Thank You Lightworkers, Star Family, Higher Selves, Ascended Masters, Angels and All who are helping to transmute the last few areas of fear and separation on Earth into Pure Golden Love.

Never put off until tomorrow a Joy you can experience today! Let's live up to our name as Light Workers and so flood the Earth with Golden Love that no fear remains to hold Humanity back from Ascension!

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Hey, Lavar/Helena says more-or-less the same thing! Then again, they've been saying it's "soon" for years also.

3/05/09
Communication with Helena, Commander of Starship Capricorn.
Welcoming Helena. I am here for you.

Helena: Good morning. Thank you for being on schedule. There is great news coming to your country. Our Washington, D.C. contact tells us that the bank documents are being delivered today and that your Canadian friend will soon have his funds. You will soon be funded.

We shall be pleased to have two of our crew come and work with you as soon as you are ready. Our mutual friend has suggested that we deliver the two crew members in a cloaked shuttle if the release from the Air Force is not ordered prior to your being ready to get back into full operation.

Next will be the changes that will be made in your government. We now more fully understand just what can happen. There will be a return to constitutional government. It is even possible that your president, who was not born in the United States will be removed from office. Then there will be new elections scheduled and held and all will be accomplished under the correct government regulations as determined by the return to constitutional government. That will be a considerable concern for many of your government officials. That is my message for you this morning. Do you have any questions or comments for me?

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. I am blessed to be able to communicate with you. My sources are telling me that I will receive funds this week (or early next week) and be able to begin the task of purchasing and moving into our selected laboratory building. That will be a great time for me and for those who are rooting for our completion of the new-energy technology. I am blessed to be the recipient of those funds. In addition, I am blessed to be able to communicate with you. Thank you for all that you have done for me this past year. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should do to prepare for getting back in full operation?

Helena: That is your skills and doings. We shall be pleased to assist wherever we are asked to do so. It will not be long now and you will be back in operation, however, keep in touch with us, when you can.

Lavar: I shall be pleased to continue my week-day communication with you, at least until we have your two crew members working with us in our laboratory. I shall call on you tomorrow.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

This is interesting ... Nov. 5th .. Obama's first day in office .. the Illinois 3 number lottery draw was ... you guessed it >>> 666 :evil:

Bellringer was right all along :roll:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It's amazing that such advanced beings are able to cross the universe in starships and still cannot tell the phases of the moon. It's nowhere near full. Two days ago it was only at first quarter. It will be full on March 10th (hint: Purim).
If these beings are so advanced that they're gods, howcome twits like George W. and rookies like Obama can frustrate their plans?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:It's amazing that such advanced beings are able to cross the universe in starships and still cannot tell the phases of the moon. It's nowhere near full. Two days ago it was only at first quarter. It will be full on March 10th (hint: Purim).
If these beings are so advanced that they're gods, howcome twits like George W. and rookies like Obama can frustrate their plans?
The moon really was almost full on March 4th, The Forces simply made it look like it was at the first quarter to fool "you know who" so they wouldn't be able to thwart the NESARA announcement! Oh yeah, and the Earth is about to tip over too, which will make it spin the other way and ascend, and that's being hidden too. You can see both of these with your own eyes, or rather would be able to if they weren't hidden, and the fact you can't PROVES the power of The Forces. NESARA NOW!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

We were so close to the Announcement of 911 Truth and NESARA 3 weeks ago that, if it had been a letter in the mail to us, the postman would have been just then walking up our path! Must be one long path!

Lightworker Report for Feb 13

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Things are moving forward powerfully this Valentine's Eve. The Higher Self I-Ching report for today is The Unexpected, innocence, joy and merriment! (primary oracle) and The Arousing, Shock, Thunder! (secondary oracle).

This needs little explanation, dear Lightworkers. We are so close to the Announcement of 911 Truth and NESARA that, if it were a letter in the mail to us, the postman would be just now walking up our path!

Let's keep this dynamic Valentine's Day Gate open wide by continuing to flood all remaining areas of separation and fear on Earth with Pure Golden Love.

Let's insure that as many souls as possible embrace the Announcement with gratitude and love rather than reacting in fear.

Details on our 4 magic visualizations for transmuting fear can be found at Lightworker Central.

Thank You Lightworkers, Star Family, Higher Selves, Ascended Masters, Angels and All who are helping to transmute the last few areas of fear and separation on Earth into Pure Golden Love.

Heaven on Earth is just a heart beat away, dear Lightworkers.

Shine your Light, embrace the Earth in the Golden Love of your Higher Self and see Gaia as the radiant Goddess She Is.

Thanks again for all that you do and all that you are.

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I was told I should share this address with other Lightworkers (especially, no doubt, Lightworkers with money). As far as I can tell, a "Lightworker" is someone who visualizes a better world, what we used to call "daydreamers." If you've ever let your mind wander, then I figure you're a "Lightworker" and I'm sharing the address with you. If not, then you should stop reading this right now, unless you're willing to visualize a golden broom sweeping weather patterns into the Bermuda Triangle. Done? OK! You're in!

Wisdom L Paradise
719 NE 7th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304-2703
954-523-4814

If you write, be sure to say "Hi" to Wisdom's higher self!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Out of body behind closed doors? More foolishness from Wisdom.

~ Undone ~ Lightworker Update for March 22 ~

Interestingly enough I wasending love to someone we all know
while I was watching Tv last year & suddenly I felt my Un
knowably activate shooting frome to t he e & then I saw
The Most Gentle happy look upon that face.
Could I have undone that in some unconscious way.
Needless to say I was undone myself.
Send a little unlove & see what doesn't happen,
say Uncle Jack
A Heart Melting in the Glow UnGraced

p.s. Yes it's That Quite Unimportant.
on a scale of 1 to 10 Decizillion
it's a 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lightwork ... n/messages

Lightworker Update for March 22

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Our out of body visit behind closed doors today, courtesy of my Higher Self, reveals a joyous reconciliation of conflict and once again we are moving ahead toward the Announcement of Nesara and 911 Truth!

The Higher Self I-Ching reading today is modesty (first oracle) and The Joyous (second oracle).

My Higher Self explains that modesty indicates the Sweet, Loving way the Family of Light deals with conflict. Loving yet firm action on the part of the Family of Light has resolved the conflict that was behind the obstruction of the past 2 days.

So once again ,dear Lightworkers, we are moving ahead. And once again, I invite you to accelerate this moving ahead by accelerating your transmutation of fear throughout the Earth into Pure Golden Love!

Our 4 magic visualizations for flooding Gaia and the Earth with Pure Unconditional, Golden Love remain available to you at Lightworker Central.

I want to remind you again, dear friends, that the part includes the whole. By hugging Gaia and embracing Her with your Perfect Love, you are also hugging the Earth and embracing the Earth with your Perfect Love. Try it. It is very personal and intimate.

Overflowing gratitude to all who are helping to bring forth Nesara, 911 Truth and the Golden Age!

You are a wonderful and unique expression of Infinite Being, dear Lightworker. Rise up this day, become your Higher Self in full expression on this Earth.

Flood the Earth with your Perfect Love and clear a path for the Announcement to sound forth in this Ascension Window between now and Easter!

Yes, together we can do it!

Wisdom Paradise
Personal Sovereignty Master Guide
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Lightworker Central
Our Perfect Love ripples through the Ocean that is our World
We Are All One, Love One Another!
"Follow the Money"