NESARA the 13th

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

NESARA the 13th

Post by Deep Knight »

At least Casper kept this one short.

I am reminded of Dove's early garbage on NESARA, when she insisted that there were "windows" for announcements, you know, certain days of the week and around holidays. Her rational was that people would be more responsive to NESARA if it was Christmas or Easter but not Hallowe'en. Never mentioned Friday the 13th, but I assume it would be bad (packie deliverys by a slasher named Jason wearing a hockey mask?).

CASPER UPDATE: February 12, 2009
casper 2-12-09 a.m.

How appropriate.

The final version of the stimulus bill, creating 30 new government programs and agencies, will be voted on in the House tomorrow, Friday the 13th.

As for Thursday the 12th, morning news says stay home.

Now listen up.
News is subject to change on a moments notice.
There is action, there is reaction, there are diversions and there are outright lies.
There are schedules which are subject to change and are often changed.
There is conflicting information the details of which are known but can not be posted. PLEASE, be hopeful but not emotionally devastated if its not today.

casper 2-12-09
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Re: NESARA the 13th

Post by ClemIsBack »

As for Thursday the 12th, morning news says stay home.
I had to go get a new tattoo. Did I miss anything ?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You missed this.

NESARA Delivery!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If not Friday the 13th, how 'bout Saturday the 14th?

Lightworker Report for Feb. 12

Hello Dear Lightworkers:

Today, my Higher Self readings indicate we are on a higher plateau after the recent challenges by the remaining dark were so easily overcome by the Family of Light.

Progress is being made today to integrate new conversions from the dark cabal into the Family of Light plan for bringing forth the Announcement of NESARA and 911 Truth. It is literally the calm before the great move forward! My Higher Self assures me that the Announcement is imminent!

No doubt most of you are aware that Valentine's Day, February 14, will bring us a very powerful astrological alignment supporting a move away from fear and separation into Love and Unity planet wide. This is an auspicious time, dear Lightworkers, to be transmuting fear into Pure Golden Love! In so doing, we are literally in alignment with the Will of Heaven.

There is no better time to focus on our visualizations that over the next few days!

* See the Earth always radiant in Pure Golden Love
* Participate in the Circle of Golden Love
* Hold the Earth in your arms as a small baby and enfold it in Higher Self Golden Love
* Bless Gaia and the Earth with Higher Self Golden Love with every breath
* Radiate joy worldwide while imagining your post NESARA life!

Details on these magic visualizations for transmuting fear can be found at Lightworker Central.

Imagination is a gift from Heaven. Whatever we imagine with deep feeling is a preview of coming attractions!

Thank You Lightworkers, Star Family, Higher Selves, Ascended Masters, Angels and All who are helping to transmute the last few areas of fear and separation on Earth into Pure Golden Love.

Heaven is pleased with our Sacred Work, dear Lightworkers. Let's keep on flowing the Golden Love and bring forth the blessings of the Golden Age before the Angel of February leaves us!

We are All One, I Love You,

Wisdom Paradise
Teacher of Truth
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Lightworker Central
Our Perfect Love ripples through the Ocean that is our World
We Are All One, Love One Another!
"Follow the Money"
Size DD Cup

Post by Size DD Cup »

what's all this bull durham about?