Reference Catalog of Intel on NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

illustratorvox

Reference Catalog of Intel on NESARA

Post by illustratorvox »

Hello. I am quite aware of certain aspects concerning nesara, Lady Nada, KOS(king of swords) etc which I will list.

1. Evil/Dark/reptilian/Greys/Malevolent/Satanic/corrupt individuals used to control the human population using it as a resource while disallowing real spiritual growth.

2. Galactic federation stepped in and is currently removing/executing congress+reptilian+clones utilizing Navy Seals+White Knights? and established nesara during the Clinton administration to prepare the world to be ready for the 5d change.

So that is as far as I can put the story together.

I would like Deep Knight to clear anything I may have misunderstood as well as answer the following list of questions.

Q1. Are the following websites legit info on this subject?
1.http://www.galacticfriends.com/ They have an Updates section
2. http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
3.http://fourwinds10.com/

Q2. What is stopping the de-cloak process from occurring? Most humans are aware of the fact aliens may exist and all of those people who know realize they would have no chance against the ET's in a fight. If the emissary's from the galactic federation was a beautiful woman and man no one would want to fight anyway, they are so pumped up with hormones that they would hope there was more for sexual purposes.

More q's later.

Thanks in advance
ClemIsBack

Re: Reference Catalog of Intel on NESARA

Post by ClemIsBack »

Look at the photo on your right. Okay I'll come clean for the first time. I am an alien and a shape shifter and a bounty hunter but please don't tell anyone. The Galactic Federation sent me here to eliminate rogue aliens who came here to destroy your world from within the U.S. government. Many have been eliminated but I and my travel companion, Gort, have much work to do yet.

What's with these Earth women anyway ? Always wanting me to de-cloak. A size 12 is normal on my planet. You wouldn't believe Gort. He wears a size 97 shoe.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

illustratorvox wrote:Q1. Are the following websites legit info on this subject?
I'll answer for Deep Knight, since he's tied up with a bunch of immoral young women at the moment :wink: :

There is no Nesara, and never has been. There are no shape-shifting reptilians in high places, no Ascended Masters, and no twin flames/KOS/etc. etc. etc. This ridiculous story has been floating around for about 15 years (yes, you read that right - 15 years). No one will see any money, and the world will not be shifting into 5D. Which, by the by, would simply be time squared - enabling one to go instantly from one place to another. 5D is not, in and of itself, a dimension.
illustratorvox wrote:Q2. What is stopping the de-cloak process from occurring?
There is no decloaking process, there are no starships awaiting the good ones, and there is no Nesara waiting to be announced. In short, all of this is made up.
illustratorvox

Post by illustratorvox »

There is no Nesara, and never has been. There are no shape-shifting reptilians in high places, no Ascended Masters, and no twin flames/KOS/etc. etc. etc. This ridiculous story has been floating around for about 15 years (yes, you read that right - 15 years). No one will see any money, and the world will not be shifting into 5D.
Did not ask you but fine. Opinion noted and dismissed.

If there is no NESARA then discussions concerning the subject should be removed and the NESARA forum section should also be removed. Since it remains a part of this site I will continue to wait for an answer from someone who is actually knowledgeable about the subject.
Which, by the by, would simply be time squared
why?
- enabling one to go instantly from one place to another. 5D is not, in and of itself, a dimension.
No one said that is what it is.
There is no decloaking process, there are no starships awaiting the good ones, and there is no Nesara waiting to be announced. In short, all of this is made up.
Just like your real life relationships eh?
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

illustratorvox wrote:Did not ask you but fine. Opinion noted and dismissed.
If you're dismissing my opinion, why continue dissecting my message?
illustratorvox wrote:If there is no NESARA then discussions concerning the subject should be removed and the NESARA forum section should also be removed. Since it remains a part of this site I will continue to wait for an answer from someone who is actually knowledgeable about the subject.
No problem - wait all you want. And we don't remove boards or discussion groups simply because some true believer feels we should.

I feel compelled to warn you, though: Deep Knight would tell you the same things I did. (Although in a more humorous manner.)

By the way, obviously you haven't been reading this forum at all. The semi-regular posters here would tell you exactly what I did. We keep this board up because we feel it's our duty to A) warn people against those who use the NESARA tale to scam money from others and B) we think the whole thing's funny! In a pathetic sort of way, that is.
Trippy wrote:There is no decloaking process, there are no starships awaiting the good ones, and there is no Nesara waiting to be announced. In short, all of this is made up.
illustratorvox wrote:Just like your real life relationships eh?
Where do my relationships come into this? Are you hurt because I told you something you didn't want to hear?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I guess I count as a semi regular poster. The web sites in your post all support various forms of "NESARA", however; it is the opinion of this forum that "NESARA" an original political exercise by the late Dr. Harvey Barnard was co opted by people who had been involved in The Omega Prosperity Scheme, a scam which was chronicled by the Quatloos site as it unraveled with the arrest and conviction of it's principal, Clyde Hood of IL.

Therefore we were right on top of the NESARA claim from the very beginning and have watched as the various players have molded it from a law replacing various federal agencies and returning to a gold standard to a huge payout for people involved in false prosperity programs.

If you are looking for fellow travelers, I fear you have stepped in the wrong waiting room. This particular forum is here to debunk NESARA and, hopefully to prevent people from losing money to the various scams run by it's proponents. Still, anyone is welcome to share an opinion here so long as he or she can act in a civil manner.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

illustratorvox wrote:Hello. I am quite aware of certain aspects concerning nesara, Lady Nada, KOS(king of swords) etc which I will list.

1. Evil/Dark/reptilian/Greys/Malevolent/Satanic/corrupt individuals used to control the human population using it as a resource while disallowing real spiritual growth.

2. Galactic federation stepped in and is currently removing/executing congress+reptilian+clones utilizing Navy Seals+White Knights? and established nesara during the Clinton administration to prepare the world to be ready for the 5d change.

So that is as far as I can put the story together.

I would like Deep Knight to clear anything I may have misunderstood as well as answer the following list of questions.

Q1. Are the following websites legit info on this subject?
1. From the introduction at the beginning of the Updates section you suggested, posted June 2005.
Ascension requires that you fully integrate your divine spirit into your physical body temple in this life time now! TIME IS SHORT BEFORE THE DIMENSIONAL SHIFT COMPLETES! Call Ron Amitron Light Ambassador for the Creation Lightship Healings @ 1-877-384-3257
I realize that "Time is short" is intentionally vague, but this was 3 1/2 years ago. I would say that this was not "legit info."
2. Most of this is in Japanese, but here's a tidbit from when he started giving English translations last December:
What are all the world’s navies doing in the Gulf of Aden

Numerous reports in both the mainstream and alternative media indicate that all of the world’s navies have dispatched ships to the Gulf of Aden. The mainstream media reports, including many government news services, say the navies are being sent to combat Somali pirates. It seems pretty absurd to me that all of the world’s Navies are needed to fight a few Somalis in speed boats asking for a few millions of dollars. It would be cheaper to just buy them off.

The Russian government linked Sorcha Faal website claims the real reason for sending the navies is to attack an underwater alien base.
Anyone who quotes David Booth, er, Sorcha Faal, looses any chance of being "legit."
3. Don't even need to quote for this one, the answer is "Absolutely not!" Take, for example, Bellringer's famous screed about how lying about Iraq is "high spiritual wisdom." Then there's his insistance that NESARA is "just around the corner" since 2001. I don't know about you, but 8 years is a bit long for "just around the corner."

illustratorvox wrote:Q2. What is stopping the de-cloak process from occurring? Most humans are aware of the fact aliens may exist and all of those people who know realize they would have no chance against the ET's in a fight. If the emissary's from the galactic federation was a beautiful woman and man no one would want to fight anyway, they are so pumped up with hormones that they would hope there was more for sexual purposes.

More q's later.

Thanks in advance
What's stopping it? Could it be the simplest answer, "Because they don't exist?" Ya think?

P.S. All alien girls are beautiful, but it's an inner kind of beauty. Something about dozens of tenticles and that ammonia smell that turn most earth-men off, but not Deep Knight! They'll have to get at the end of the line, though (currently my love life is booked through Dec 21, 2012).
"Follow the Money"
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

DK:

Forgive me if I stepped out of line in answering the questions for you -- I figured our visitor wanted an answer right now (and you were too busy -- you lucky dog!)

Texino:

I didn't mean to step on toes with the "semi-poster" designation. Perhaps I should have explained that the regulars don't post here as often as some other boards.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I didn't mean to step on toes with the "semi-poster" designation. Perhaps I should have explained that the regulars don't post here as often as some other boards.
Trippy, I have no problem with that at all, and I was glad to see you jump in on that guy...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
illustratorvox

Post by illustratorvox »

alright thanks for the info.

Another question.

http://www.pleiadians.net/ = ?

Most NESARA reports always mentions the pleiadians. So is http://www.pleiadians.net/ a scam site or what?

Also......

In what way do the NESARA website's SCAM people?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Trippy wrote:DK:

Forgive me if I stepped out of line in answering the questions for you -- I figured our visitor wanted an answer right now (and you were too busy -- you lucky dog!)

Texino:

Trippy - You didn't "step out of line" in any way, shape or form, in fact you were right on the mark! I especially liked the back-and-forth. I only added my 2 cents worth to make the "I'm not sure of the limits on "soon" or "imminent" in actual time, is but it's gotta be less than 3 years" point.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

illustratorvox wrote:alright thanks for the info.

Another question.

http://www.pleiadians.net/ = ?

Most NESARA reports always mentions the pleiadians. So is http://www.pleiadians.net/ a scam site or what?
Hard to say, there's not much there. I tried to click on the silver & purple triangle, but it didn't allow me access to that material. Some of the people into this are serious and not trying to scam anyone - and hey, more power to them. Others use it as a means of taking the well-meaning people's money.
illustratorvox wrote:Also......

In what way do the NESARA website's SCAM people?
Multiple ways, starting with lying and many ending with, "if you give me money now, you can cash in on the $billions I'm getting any day now." Hasn't happened yet, but Dove & Co. are still making it without having to work at any "real jobs."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, I got into the Pleiadians website "secret" entrance (honestly, it's like a maze of redirects to get into it - no doubt to prove your intuitiveness). Here is their "message from the Pleiadians" - remember this is specifically for YOU.
A MESSAGE FOR YOU
Know that however this message has come to you, it is indeed meant for you . It is for you to find out the truth...the truth that lies hidden beneath the layers, locked away so deeply that you have forgotten.

Listen not only to what we have to tell you, but listen to your heart as well. Search, explore, remove the blinders. Together, we will unlock the secrets.

WE TOO ARE FROM GOD
The earth was inhabited long ago with other occupants, created long before we arrived. Nevertheless, we were one and the same, as we are now... as we are with all of creation.

Know that both good and evil, and all things here and beyond have been created by a Divine Spirit. We are all one.

WITHOUT LOVE THERE IS NOTHING
We are an extension of you going backwards, and you are an extension of us going forward. In other words, we are an extension of each other going in opposite directions, and there is no ending to the beginning or the end.

We, together, are the Alpha and the Omega, the Creation never ending, but going on and on and on, throughout all of time, forward and forever into the far reaches of endless eternity. Our purpose in coming to you is to help to accelerate your evolution. In helping you, we help ourselves, thus helping all of Creation.

Know that we come to you in love, for without love there is nothing, for all things have been created in love.
That's it??? They came 541 light years from a star cluster that doesn't exhibit any evidence of planetary formation for this? Especially considering it's specifically for me, I mean, how about some clue to advanced technology or cosmic insights? Any fool can say, "without love there is nothing," how about something with some substance.

Anyway, I figure there are two possible answers.

A) This is false. A lie or perhaps simply a delusion, but it's not real.
B) It's real, and the Pleiadians are perhaps the lamest aliens you'd want to meet. How they traveled 541 light years without losing their way is beyond reason.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, illustratorvox, you've asked some questions of me and fair's fair, I get to ask one of you. It's actually very simple, first read the update below by Sheldan Nidle (is it Etznab already? How time flies when you're having fun!).
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

2 Etznab, 6 Zac, 4 Eb

Selamat Jarin! We return with more information. As ever, we are ready to intervene directly if so directed by Heaven, and our Earth allies continue to move forward on a number of vital fronts. However, while this progress needs to take place there is still no massive breakthrough in the stalemate that has prevented a number of essential things from manifesting. Currently, our Earth allies have enough precious metals in place to back the major currencies of your world, but these can only come on line when the last dark cabal is pushed from power. This dark oligarchy has lost much of its former tight grip, but enough remains in place to stall the desired changes. Another front is global debt forgiveness: This element too is secretly ready to be unveiled. But again, several regimes controlled by this dark group are still obstacles to this noble concept. We have asked our Earth allies if they wish us to use our good offices to break this deadlock which would permit them to finish off the first part of their joint duties to the Light.

In addition we are advising our Earth allies to be diligent with what remains to be done. Heaven continues to state that her plans include a way to make this breakthrough happen. Indeed, our spiritual advisors tell us that a major intervention on their part is extremely near. The fleet needs to keep to its present course of action and be ready to execute the next component of our primary timetable. Humanity is awakening in greater and greater numbers, and this renders them capable of accepting things which previously would have been unthinkable for most of them. So we are told to stick to the present course and wait for a signal. This is sure to come as you are entering a period when a great change is deemed divinely necessary. This alteration of your reality is to set the stage for many miracles that are to transform the world around you. The darkness clouding your lives is to disperse once the work of Heaven is done. Then a great signal is to be sent that frees us up, and we intend to do what is needed to bring a first contact to your shores.

Until then a number of things are possible. First, we hold the proverbial advantage of the high ground. We look down upon your world with eyes and ears that make everything going on there perfectly transparent to us and thus are able to give relevant intelligence to our Earth allies. Second, we can use our technology to put pressure on the various segments of the dark cabal and guide them in certain helpful directions. This has helped a number of key agreements to be approved that formerly were denied to our Earth allies. Finally, we have used our technology to close down potential, lethal options that were put into play by the dark cabal's henchmen. All this enhances our Earth allies' strategies and contributes toward a successful outcome. That said, the primary party in this continues to be our Earth allies. It is our desire that all this be done sooner rather than later. We are convinced that the prevailing conditions now favor our Earth allies. We expect the deliveries and announcements quite soon.
Sheldan says "quite soon." So, illustratorvox, give us a date, any date that is beyond "quite soon." As in, "If there aren't deliveries by XX/XX/XXXX then they won't be 'quite soon' and this statement will be false."
"Follow the Money"
illustratorvox

Post by illustratorvox »

Deep Knight wrote:OK, illustratorvox, you've asked some questions of me and fair's fair, I get to ask one of you. It's actually very simple, first read the update below by Sheldan Nidle (is it Etznab already? How time flies when you're having fun!).

Read Article.

Sheldan says "quite soon." So, illustratorvox, give us a date, any date that is beyond "quite soon." As in, "If there aren't deliveries by XX/XX/XXXX then they won't be 'quite soon' and this statement will be false."
Soon means nothing. Last date I heard of "Deliveries" supposedly to arrive "soon" was last 2/6/09
and before that 10/3/08. Many dates are given and none, 0, zero, have come true.

I personally know the Illuminati+freemasonry exist and have for a long time. This is because my grandfather and his father were a part of the L.A. Freemasonry. My grandfather and his father attended bohemian grove. In few words it was described as a male orgy and get together. As a brainwashed member, normal meetings are described as a group of rich god fearing, NOT GAY+NOT RAPIST philanthropists even though that is the exact and complete opposite.

Another Question.

Is there currently any beings/organizations terrestrial or extra, that are trying to help the non-illuminati.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

illustratorvox wrote:Soon means nothing. Last date I heard of "Deliveries" supposedly to arrive "soon" was last 2/6/09
and before that 10/3/08. Many dates are given and none, 0, zero, have come true.
Not what I asked. Fill in the blank date in the following sentence.

If there aren't deliveries by XX/XX/XXXX then they won't be "quite soon."
"Follow the Money"
illustratorvox

Post by illustratorvox »

1:So, illustratorvox, give us a date, any date that is beyond "quite soon."[/1] As in, 2:"If there aren't deliveries by XX/XX/XXXX then they won't be 'quite soon' and this statement will be false."
1: First define quite and soon separately.

2: Never defined quite or soon. The only way "quite soon" is false is if quite+soon is defined and the subject of the event took longer than the estimate which would then =

IF: (Quite = precluding events to main event happening or have happened)

IF: (Soon = Within 3-4days)

2/06/09 = date given + Quite + Soon = 2/10/09 - 2/12/090

Quite soon on the suns timescale could be 5-10years. Without proper defining qualities quite soon does not = false.

Soon means nothing. Last date I heard of "Deliveries" supposedly to arrive "soon" was last 2/6/09
Personal opinion: Quite soon = False according to my definition of such things.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You make too much of this, 3-4 days is an OK answer. My point here is to beware people who tell you all sorts of amazing things are happening "soon" but who then drag people along for years using this ploy. I say, give them 3-4 days, then move on (actually, what I would say to some of the claims would be a lot more salty, but you get the idea).

As for:

Another Question.

Is there currently any beings/organizations terrestrial or extra, that are trying to help the non-illuminati.
First of all, I'm not sure there ever was an Illuminati (in Bavaria in 1776, isn't it?) and am quite sure the Illuminati of "Da Vinci Code" or "Tomb Raider" doesn't exist. I've know a couple people who would qualify as "rich and powerful" and they couldn't run their own lives and control their families, much less be behind some world-controlling conspiracy that had remained hidden for centuries. Honest.

Of course, I could be one of them just jerking your chain, but wouldn't it be easier to just have the people who "reveal" the Illuminati on the internet killed? The fact that they're still alive and publishing volumes must mean something (and no, it's not that they have divine protection).

However, I'm also sure there are people out there who have pretensions to being this or that and no doubt a group of them get together now and again and call themselves Illuminati. Just like certain groups pretend to be characters in Sherlock Holmes novels (a coworker's wife is really into this). Doesn't mean Holmes was real. Or those people who used to do obsessive things based on games like Dungeons and Dragons. There are also, no doubt, groups that get together to "watch" or "fight" the Illuminati. I know of none, but a quick internet search would probably bring up a few dozen.
"Follow the Money"
illustratorvox

Post by illustratorvox »

As my previous post stated. My family member was apart of the Freemasonry lodge of L.A. area and has told me about bohemian grove meetings he has attended.

It is a fact that the Freemasonry exists.

What is not a fact is if the Illuminati exist and if so what are their plans. Some would argue that the military industrial complex controls the government secretly.

Any information you would like to volunteer would be helpful.

Information concerning the following is helpful:

1. Illuminati
2. Freemasonry
3. H.A.A.R.P.
4. Chem-trails and weather modification
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

illustratorvox wrote: Any information you would like to volunteer would be helpful.

Information concerning the following is helpful:

3. H.A.A.R.P.
My father is an electrical engineer and geophysicist who discovered a microwave technique in the late 50's that interested the government. In fact, they made his doctoral thesis classified (LBJ told my father personally it would be "unclassified soon" when my father briefed him on his equipment on the USS Pueblo, that was 1968 and its still classified). He ended up working for the NSA (under the cover of the NBS, now NIST) doing research on remote sensing.

One of his coworkers got interested in using the ionosphere to generate ultra-low frequencies for ground penetration. These were the "heating the ionosphere" tests done during the late 60s that led to HAARP in Alaska. About 8 years ago I got him a book called "Angels don't play this HAARP" which referred to some of this research, hypothesizing it was classified due to being mind control rather than the real reason, it had military application. Whenever they came up across something classified, they decided this was "proof" of their silly theory. Have to admit that my father got a real kick out of it, though. Much like he did with an mid-60's book by a guy name Keyhoe who claimed his research facility was tracking UFOs.

But the biggest kick he got was after I spoke with a Vietnamese electrical engineer who got his degree there before moving to the US. He had heard of my father's discovery but was taught the Russians had invented it in the late 70's.

You'll notice I'm a bit vague here, but that's not because I'm pulling this from my behind. I kind of enjoy my and my family's privacy, don't cha know.
"Follow the Money"