Whatever happened to Roxanne's Mom

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Whatever happened to Roxanne's Mom

Post by ClemIsBack »

I remember Dove stole Roxanne Mom's dentures and $30,000 in cash and
then went after a bunch of other oldies in that retirement home.

Is Roxanne's Mom still alive and who is Roxanne ?
Deep Knight

Re: Whatever happened to Roxanne's Mom

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:I remember Dove stole Roxanne Mom's dentures and $30,000 in cash and
then went after a bunch of other oldies in that retirement home.

Is Roxanne's Mom still alive and who is Roxanne ?
You must be confused, after all Dove is a lightworker, starseed, and indigo child (although I think the "child" train left her at the station long ago). And, as Dove supporters are fond of telling us, Dove doesn't scam anyone, much less old people. Just because she takes their money and leaves them nothing in return doesn't mean it's a scam, after all I have it on good authority from someone who changes their voice and drones on and on about NESARA that all of these people are going to become billionaires soon, even those who have died! We'll all be able to turn straw into gold and be so rich we can have servants, big houses, and flashy cars! Then, a couple of days later we'll be removed from the earth so it can ascend, but what a couple of days those will be! Aho!
"Follow the Money"