Global Strongbox ...collateral accounts

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Global Strongbox ...collateral accounts

Post by co-shoot »

Global Strongbox

Snip))
VKD, I can be 'testy' sometimes. I apologize for not being more subtle. As for giving me clues, let me say this, the certificate is 24 inches in height and 15 inches in width and is on at least 200-gram paper. It should be in the collateral accounts of the global debt facility, sitting in a vault in the Federal Reserve, but I am sure you will correct me on this. I have always been fascinated by the archaic and mysterious?

The above was posted RMN .....
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=141965
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Global Strongbox ...collateral accounts

Post by co-shoot »

Readers response;
...any one who expects a source of power from the transformation of these atoms is talking moonshine...
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

When People Stay True to Their Mission For Years, It's a Good Bet They Will Carry It Out
Date: Sunday, 8 March 2009, 1:16 a.m.
In Response To: Reader: "YOU CONTINUE TO HELP CASPER SUPPRESS PEOPLE'S ABILITY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR SITUATION" (hobie)
\
Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
I spoke with a Source last night who says that all of this will be over soon.
The trusts are going to be found and opened... these are different trusts than the ones that I have known about... i.e. the European trusts.
The trusts that my source is talking about are the trusts that were created by the owners of the federal reserve banking system. These trusts will be opened to pay off the national debt.
The trusts in Europe will be released and given to the people whose names appear on the trusts. There are MANY of these trusts...
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

This post in part of a thread starting here:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=143263

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
CGI Splashback: PERHAPS GILMORE WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, BUT NOT QUITE ALL OF IT……

Posted By: CGI_admin <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 15 March 2009, 2:03 p.m.

In Response To: WE SPOKE PERSONALLY TO GILMORE IN 92' AND HE REVEALED THE BEAST OF THIS OPERATION (Gnostic) I am responding to this article because I totally dislike lies and liars, and I abhor the fact that innocent people throughout the world get conned and lose money because of liars.
At the same time, people are generally gullible because they have Trust and Faith in so-called friends, or the fast talking businessman who has been known to the community for some time and has never done anything wrong.
Let the people know some more of the truth, which they didn’t know before.

Having read this article three times, I refer to Three (3) particular paragraphs, and have highlighted (I did but it doesn't work on RMN's system of responding), the relevant sections of those paragraphs.

Paragraph 3:

Well this certainly got old, and we began to get real tired of this constant promise of payouts. However to be honest with you, know one understood what this money was or anything about it. We were just told that there was missing funds that were stolen abroad and we the people that became aware of this contributed to what we believed were lawyers. And because we made a contribution which was either $100 or $200 bucks we were told we would receive an insane amount of money in return because we helped them recover the funds. I believe it was $25.000 for every $100 contributed. Later new windows offered 100,000 for every $100. After this new windows promised millions for being part of it, which really started to seem like drivel.

This paragraph actually relates to paragraph 10, which I will respond separately to below.
This is why I read the article 3 times, as I have seen many articles very similar to this over many, many years, and also answered literally hundreds of emails and letters on very similar subjects.
“Missing Funds that were stolen abroad”. That should have been the first warning sign for anyone. Missing funds stolen from abroad, means that someone has stolen them back, and as such the people involved (The Contributors) were coerced into, and complicit in fraud and criminal activities. Where was the proof that these funds were actually stolen in the first place, and where is the legal proof that legal title to those funds has been regained (by theft), which would have required substantial legal actions and court documents with a final judicial judgment. To say that funds were stolen, and then stolen back, following which they were used in a Trade Program, whereby people after many years are still expecting payouts from the Trade Program, is totally ludicrous, and stinks of a professional con-game, where the professionals (lawyers) used innocent people and their money to ensure that the lawyers got their money knowing there was no chance of the innocents ever getting theirs.
From what is stated, the so-called lawyers were definitely not clean and straight and from experience I believe they knew all the time that they were handling stolen property and were acting fraudulently.
Legally speaking this would be classed as “Wire Fraud”, “Fraudulent used of other people’s property”, “Investment Fraud”, “Money Laundering”, and probably many other laws as well.

To the person, or persons, who wrote this article, you have made the right decision not to pursue this matter and forget it. At the same time, if it were me in your shoes, I would ensure that the so-called lawyers were taken to court, dis-barred, and preferably incarcerated for a very long time.

Paragraph 10:

I don't recall exactly what that change was because it made no sense to us at the time, he was discussing what this money really was and the players behind it and of that we had no clue, because no one ever understood it back then. All we knew is some foreigner had trillion dollar notes that somehow was stolen and it was needed to be returned to the USA. We were told that these notes could pay off our national debt.

This is the paragraph that actually clinches it for me. The statement “Some Foreigner had Trillion Dollar Notes”, is the crux of the whole issue.
I will explain, however, without seeing the Notes in question, I must reserve 0.5% of my totally sure situation, as an element of doubt.

The notes I believe you are referring to are “Debt Obligation Certificates” issued by the USA in 1933 / 4, as the American I.O.U. to the Collateral Accounts, when President Roosevelt refinanced the USA following the Great Depression. These Notes are commonly referred to as “US Federal Reserve Notes, US Federal Reserve Bonds, American Dream Notes, Wells Fargo Notes / Gold Certificates”.
Note: This US Debt has never been paid back and is still outstanding as of this date, Yes, Trillions of Dollars worth of Debt, on top of the trillions of Dollars worth of Debt created in the last 30 years by the US Government, Federal Reserve and Banks.
They are, in the majority, stored in depositories in the Philippines, contained in special boxes, with Green Cards, 2 Gold Coins, Microfilm, packing list, insurance certificate, and wrapped in a sealed plastic bladder. These boxes are and have been stolen, mainly by Americans, over many years, despite all the investigations and security factors which were put in place to protect these assets.
I state the word ‘Assets” because that is exactly what they are “Assets” of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. Legal Title is held by the International Treasury Controller. They are not the property of America, nor any other country, they are the property of the International Treasury Controller who acts for, and was appointed by, the Nations of the World.

There have been many, many cases of these Assets being stolen and attempts made to place these into Trading Programs. Very few ever get that far because usually those persons holding and handling stolen property are usually arrested following a “Sting Operation”. The certificates are then confiscated, and the person holding or handling the stolen certificates, usually ends up incarcerated.
Occasionally an odd few will get through the system, usually because of crooked US Banksters and US Treasury Officials. However, it doesn’t take long to establish exactly what collateral is behind the funds being used for Trade. At that stage, the Trade is allowed to continue, whereby any funds generated are credited to the Combined International Collateral Accounts, to be used by the International Treasury Controller for the benefit of the Nations and People of the World.
The Contributors / Participants / Instigators of such Trades, using or attempting to use stolen property, never receive anything, and quite rightly so. The instigators of these illegal operations make sure they get something by locating innocent people who will contribute money towards the costs, whether $100 USD or $200 USD. If there are 500 contributors, then the instigators have pocketed a minimum of $50,000 USD, and that is from just one so-called deal.

I should point out that use of assets they belong to someone else, and used without the relevant permission, is ILLEGAL, no ifs or buts, it is ILLEGAL, and it can never be made legal in anyway, whereby legality can never derive from an illegal act, no matter how many times or processes it goes through.

Paragraph 14:

He was saddened by what he found out and he tried to spare anymore hurt by saying not to get involved in any of these programs from here on out. He also made it clear that the players in all of this were powerful world elite, and they do not play games.

He was certainly telling the TRUTH here. The players are powerful, very powerful, and yes they are the world’s elite, but not from, and different to the elitist commercial, banking, religious, or Government fraternities.
These are the real elite who are trying to help the world, the Nations, the People, but are being continuously and consistently obstructed by the criminal Elite of the Commercial, Banking and Government fraternities, that is, the ones who control the mechanisms of the financial system.

It sounds to me that Gilmore, was eventually telling more truth to those who had contributed. It is just a pity that he didn’t realize what he was involved with right at the beginning, as the contributors may not have lost their money, or experience years of turbulence, frustration, and disappointment in their lives.

Finally, I would like to give you Two (2) open and public examples of what I have explained above ……. WANTA FUNDS ……….. The very same operation, but instead of being instigated by members of the public, was instigated by a US Government, namely Ronald Reagan, to destabilize (use of Monetary Warfare) another Sovereign Country (Russia).

The 1997 Asia Currency Crisis ………….. A similar operation for American domination of Thailand, and to form a barrier in S.E. Asia against possible enlargement, or encroachment of Chinese Communism, commonly called American Hegemony.

I should know, because, prior to my retirement, I was an integral part of the system that Gilmore refers to as “Powerful World Elite” who are trying to assist the world by applying the mandate of using the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility for the benefit of ALL Nations of the World and the People of the World. It is that Mandate that is being obstructed and frustrated by the Elitist and criminal banksters, commercial, and Government fraternities, because, should we succeed, which we will, the criminal acts of the Elitist and criminal parties as referred to above would come to an abrupt ending very fast, whereby, if I had anything to do with it, which I won’t, most of these criminals would end up incarcerated until death, including their wives and family who have all benefited from the criminal activities they have propagated and operated over many years.

This is one true fact that you should believe, because the International Treasury Control does exist, as does the International Treasury Controller. Unfortunately, no one wants you to know that, because that would mean the death of the criminal elitists, the IMF, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and Fiat Currencies ….in totality I add.

Write to me if you wish with any question, or information on other such illegal activities. I will respond as soon as I possibly can. In the meantime please remember, Trades undertaken, or attempted, by using stolen assets, or the assets of other parties, is a criminal activity. DO NOT give your hard earned money to those who promise hundreds of thousands or millions in return ………IT’S NOT REAL, NEVER HAS BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE …….. IT IS A CON GAME AND THE INNOCENT ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFER. Deep down, you will probably find that one of your Government Agencies (the rogue operation part) was involved in this and you innocently and inadvertently partly financed this operation with your contributions. You have been wise, forget about it, write it off as something unfortunate, and appreciate the knowledge that you have gained and expressed to many others who might also be tempted in the future.

What I was involved with is a “Secret World” which the conmen of the world use to their advantage, and they have, in great numbers I add.

Splashback
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

All I want to know is .. when in the hell do we get paid ?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:All I want to know is .. when in the hell do we get paid ?
Soon. In fact, it's so close that if it was a mailman, he would be walking up your front walk right now! Unfortunately the Illuminati are always there to thwart him, using the mailman analogy again they're a pack of rabid dogs, a mine field, and one of those laser systems that fry anyone who's not cooled down to withing a few degrees of absolute zero. But he's walking and he's close! NESARA Now!
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

I still remember Dove saying that when the delivery guy knocks on your door you have to watch out because sharpshooters have their sites aimed at you. They are going to pop you right between the eyes and then swoop in and take your packie. I just purchased a deep sea divers outfit. That'll work.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Casper 3-16-09 0h ahhh well....the
BIS.....

In Fridays update WE referred to "found money" coming into Treasury and threats of immediate termination of personnel should they even mention it.

In previous updates WE referred to the enormous dictatorial powers of "War Time Presidents" as a big reason why each President has a war ongoing at all times and OBAMA is continuing this "war time" theme to avoid Executive Branch accountability.

In still other previous updates WE called to your attention BILL CLINTON'S trip to Waco where he was met at the airport and briefcases of Gold Certificates changed hands from those visiting the BUSH ranch from The Bank of International Settlements (BIS).

In still others WE reported the transfer of OUR funds out of the BIS in Switzerland to Germany due to theft and corruption at the BIS. We hear this bank was a construct of the NAZI's to house the wealth from the rape and pillage of Europe in WWII.

Today's subject touches upon all the above as OBAMA/BUSH/CLINTON have now stolen massive sums of money apparently with the cooperation of the BIS. This includes the Holocaust Settlement Funds and huge additional monies hidden in more than 125 accounts worldwide including some in the U.S.. The amounts involved now (Monday) are in excess of 200 T having begun at 11T (Friday)........

WE hear that when confronted with the view that this outright theft of International Funds is an impeachable offense OBAMA'S retort was , paraphrasing, "you can't touch me, I'm above it, we knew where it was so we took it".

The investigation, freezing and retrieval of each aspect of this many faceted and massive theft has lead to still more accounts containing stolen funds and now financial watchers in high places in many countries are involved. Their activities continued all night Friday and all day and through the night Saturday and ongoing through Sunday and Sunday night as they discover accounts associated with previous thefts (BUSH).

"Charges" are being discussed and threatened not for the first time. It is very difficult to get at Heads of State, specifically U.S. Presidents and more specifically "War Time Presidents" who have dictatorial powers. What we see here is a continuation of the ILLUMINATI effort to preserve it's financial playpen with OBAMA/BUSH/CLINTON and their people and policies completely interchangeable as they are in fact different faces of the same beast.

Notice that GEITHNERS pre G-20 preparation presentations in Europe this weekend have been publicly rejected by France and Germany calling into question the G-20 meetings themselves scheduled the first week of April in London. In spite of this Geithner issues a statement saying "we are all in agreement". Liar liar pants on fire, much of the world is aware of these thefts already and the rest soon will be.

The "can't discuss it" references to more stolen funds being frozen in Fridays update was not a reference to the thefts being discussed herein but was rather a reference to still more CLINTON/BUSH accounts having been emptied worldwide last week. The accounts now say "zero balance, account closed" which, needless to say, sent the CLINTONS, especially Hillary, and the BUSHES, into another rabid fit.

Since these current thefts are not our funds (this time) the issue arises to what extent does this affect our deliveries? WE don't have a complete answer yet but we can observe that deliveries were stopped at 12:15 a.m. Friday morning by OBAMA and certain packages were "returned to base". Additional intell arriving this weekend suggest deliveries may soon be "back on go" again with reports to the effect the World Court has ordered the Supreme Court to release the packs held there. WE are hearing that had this latest theft been successful we would never have received as HE/THEY would have no need for our tax receipts and certain payments due and overdue from the U.S. to other parties around the world could have been handled from stolen funds without engaging the trigger of our deliveries which causes a long string of dominoes to fall and leads to the exposure of that Criminal Mafia Enterprise known as the U.S. CORPORATE GOVERNMENT.

As we have pointed out repeatedly these are the death throes of the beast and they can not hold back Niagara Falls with a 2 X 4....BUT they surely can mess things up and they do so as often as possible.

While these "second rail" elites kick hundreds of T's and the fate of the world to and fro like a soccer ball there were 654,000 first time applicants for unemployment benefits LAST WEEK. And what is happening with the other two great adversaries of we the people? The POLITICIANS are preparing "stimulus 2" which will be still more hundreds of billions charged to the taxpayers and the BANKS are ordering their champagne and caviar for their next celebration as soon as the behind the scenes accounting rule changes are announced. No longer will their worthless toxic financial exotica "assets" be worthless, with a wave of the hand they will be very valuable, whatever value the banks wish to claim as mark to market accounting is cancelled. Do you understand this? That worthless old clunker you have under the tarp out in the chicken coop where it has been for fifty years is suddenly an extremely rare, exceedingly valuable classic/antique prized and highly sought after auto is worth a million, or a billion. Who says so? You do since its your "asset" on your balance sheet and Viola, you are no longer bankrupt, you are rich just like that. Then, because there is no more truth to be had from their financials it won't take much for the PPT (plunge protection team) using taxpayer funds to manipulate the bank stocks upward with the shift into second gear coming as the public is sandbagged into thinking something has changed and Viola, they have the remainder of your 401K assets back in bank stocks. Claiming a dime is worth a dollar with the governments pre-approval of the claim is FRAUD plain and simple. On Fourwinds now (perhaps the best alternative news site in the world) are two very important articles which describe the full extent of the ongoing Fed Res Banking FRAUD, please read "The Fix Is In For The Fed Res Owners" and "The Grand Illusion of the Fed Res". In addition to this accounting rule change there is a second, or is it the tenth, screwing of the people coming down the pike that being the "public/private partnership" to take the toxic garbage off the banks books and make the crooks whole as foretold in previous updates. This means that hedge funds, private equity firms, etc. will be enticed to take the toxic junk with government guarantees against default. The "private" big boys get the profits if any ever exist and the people are saddled with 100% of the downside via the guarantees. Another example of the money interest/political partnership protecting themselves at the expense of the people while their banking buddies have another round of champagne and caviar. Such easily visible corruption is hard to fathom but here it is right in front of our faces and not much different than taxpayer funds provided AIG being used for still more bonuses and to bailout many foreign banks. And so, while standing in the unemployment line take comfort that your sacrifice is supporting UBS, Deutsche Bank, France's Societe General, Barclays, Goldman Sachs and their bonuses, Merrill Lynch and their bonuses, etc. etc..

Did you see BERNAKE on 60 minutes last night? Seems like a pleasant enough fellow doesn't he? OBAMA is a pleasant fellow isn't he? When someone says one thing and does another we must pay attention to what they do not what they say. 11.7T in cash and credit has been used in the bailouts so far with much much more to come (Bloomberg). Do you realize that a whole new banking system could have been constructed upon the bones of the old for less than this with enough left over to cancel all debts in the U.S. and more left over yet for a large cash payment to every American and yet they continue to throw more trillions at their own banks to save their own system on the backs of generations of taxpayers. Do you think "they" don't know this? And the CDS's and commercial real estate loans and the repo's are yet to come. A nice fellow Bernake who represents the ILLUMINATI BANKING SYSTEM as does OBAMA who has a). Admitted with his own mouth on three separate occasions "he took the money" in question at the time b). Has spent millions defending against more than four dozen lawsuits challenging his eligibility and still refuses to produce his birth certificate or his college records c). Has attempted to steal and/or trade other peoples money more times than we can count, sometimes several times a day and has admitted to same d). Has surrounded himself with well known ILLUMINATI leaders in every major Cabinet position and all White House Legal and Advisory roles e). Has according to our D.C. sources and carrier contacts blocked deliveries time and time again f). sent forth the C.T. to World Court to demand he be given all money in all programs and did so in front of a hundred witnesses and g). has now admitted to stealing 200T of International Funds last week saying "you can't touch me" and never mind h through z you get the point. Now if there is an OBAMA cool-aid drinker out there who can make a silk purse out of this sows ear I wish you would do so as WE have often said and WE sincerely believe it would be in everyone's best interest OBAMA be what he says he is rather than what he does. By the way, the World Court has also threatened everyone over there if they even mention the stolen 200 T, don't know what to make of that, perhaps further embarrassment they and others can't defend the funds from the criminals.

There was again Saturday a tsunami of reports saying delv and announcements Saturday afternoon. Pay attention now "searchers for truth" as this is another textbook example of the ABC boys at work. Europe picks up on the misinfo they distribute and feeds it back into the U.S. as if they are in agreement. Europe is quoting the ABC boys and minions of OBAMA/BUSH/CLINTON whether they realize it or not. BUSH SENIOR remains the leader of all the underhanded dealings discussed here, OBAMA and CLINTON may as well be his sons as first one then another brings the weight and powers of a "War Time President" to bear and all of them collectively act in the interest of the "club" whether you call it The Club of Rome, Skull and Bones, The CFR, TRI-LATS, BIL-DE-HAMBURGERS, the FED, International Bankers, The Corporation, The Company, etc., it is all the same thing which is ILLUMINATI which is "We rule the world, you are slave labor". The Banks and the Politicians are pawns of the above and the people of the world are Firewood. Don't let this gruesome rant get you down because the firewood is ablaze and we are snuggling up close to their playpen. On Fourwinds right now (perhaps the best alternative news site in the world) please read "The Fix is in for the Owners of the FED" by Oel Skusen and "Grand Illusion, The Fed Res" by James Quinn. These articles explain how all encompassing the FRAUD actually is.

Where/how does one begin to overturn the despicable and evil condition into which 'we the people' have been intentionally placed? Simple, we correct the greatest violation of the CONSTITUTION which allowed all this to happen. We take back the monetary system of our country from the Banking Cartel with Sovereign Treasury replacing or absorbing the FED. WE hear it's already a done deal folks right down to ownership of the waste baskets. All that remains is to announce it which will come more or less simultaneous with deliveries. Ninety five percent of the people will likely not understand what has happened, can't spell Constitution much less understand the difference between a Republican form of Government vs a Democracy and will focus only upon those magic words "debt forgiveness". Books will be written and in time the people will come to understand how close our nation came to permanent indentured servitude. Prayerfully the blackhats will be exposed collectively and individually causing all of us to rethink our responsibilities as citizens as it is ultimately 'we' who allowed this mess to occur, grow and fester.

There exist massive U.S. International debts due Friday which can't be paid unless we and the IMF are paid first. Therefore we expect deliveries this week, perhaps by midweek to accommodate IMF after us.

This update was held back until midday Monday as WE intended to provide detailed specifics regarding the 200T+++++ which we can't do yet as discovery and recovery is still ongoing.

casper 3-16-09

p.s. UCC is the Uniform Commercial Code which, along with "Public Policy", rules our country at this time rather than the Constitution. Removing your "strawman" has become a red light issue bringing "them" down on you. See the writings of "S" archived at Fourwinds.
logicman

Post by logicman »

What happenned to the 11:30PM deadline last night?...Was Geithner arrested? Were we missing some cards?..Did casper rescue the loot?..Did Dumbelringers blimpie starship snatch it again and blaming every administration in the USA since George W.(Washington)..Is W. sending the Seals to recover and destroy the blimp? Will Obama appear on Letterman? Will Pelosi be sacrificed to the Aztec moon God? Will Hillary have coffee and cake with President Imanutjob of Iran? Will Congress pass another 10 trillion stimulus package and blame AIG bonuses?..Will we get an answer to these questions from Press Secretary intelligence Gibbs?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

logicman wrote:What happenned to the 11:30PM deadline last night?...Was Geithner arrested? Were we missing some cards?..Did casper rescue the loot?..Did Dumbelringers blimpie starship snatch it again and blaming every administration in the USA since George W.(Washington)..Is W. sending the Seals to recover and destroy the blimp? Will Obama appear on Letterman? Will Pelosi be sacrificed to the Aztec moon God? Will Hillary have coffee and cake with President Imanutjob of Iran? Will Congress pass another 10 trillion stimulus package and blame AIG bonuses?..Will we get an answer to these questions from Press Secretary intelligence Gibbs?
In answer to your many questions: It passed; No; Yes, the people involved are many cards short of a full deck; Of course not; No, unless you mean "Rush Limbaugh"; No; Yes, he did; Happened years ago, she's a clone; Decaf; Chump change; Probably not, he would be laughing too hard.
"Follow the Money"