Leave your hat on

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Leave your hat on

Post by texino »

In case anyone had a speck of doubt the PHB is a worthless liar please allow me to quote
THE TRUTH OF THE HOLOCAUST by Patrick H. Bellringer

For all you Zionists and Christian cult Bible believing Holocaust advocates, I tire of your verbal abuse and slapping down Fourwinds for presenting the Truth about the Holocaust. For the record, the Holocaust is a flat out historical lie created by the Zionist Jews themselves to fool the world.

Both the Russian and United States Military built death camps complete with gas chambers at the end of World War II to "kill the damn Germans". General Eisenhower built his notorious "Eisenhower Death Camps" and gassed thousands of the German citizens following the end of the war. Their bodies were stacked up like cordwood for all to see. The Zionist Jews took pictures of these corpses and spread the word along with these pictures that the dead people were Jews.

Creator God Aton/Hatonn has the last words of Truth on this subject of the Holocaust. Read what He says in the Phoenix Journals #39 and #40, The Trillion Dollar Lie: The Holocaust, Vol I and II about the so-called Holocaust. Read it and weep, and stand up for the Truth! -----PHB

I'm not exactly certain who this "Creator god" is, but that load of nonsense is pure PHB. Freedom of speech is one thing, but Bellringer has just yelled fire in my theater. I am so bloody sick of this foolish hatred and the desire to persecute someone. Sure, I don't have to read it, but knowing it is there and ignoring it goes against my feelings as a moral human.
I wish I could be an anthropomorphic bolt of lightning and track the idiot Bellringer at full charge. I'd wait until he was in the middle of some smug BS proclamation then I would blow him to a puff of smoke and a pair of shoes. Don't think I wouldn't.
Thank You.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Re: Leave your hat on

Post by Deep Knight »

I have never had even a speck of doubt that Bellringer was a worthless liar. At least this particular theater isn't crowded. Then again, it only takes one.

When I started here at Quatloos I took particular delight in shutting down a couple of NESARA Yahoo boards that had lots of anti-Semitic stuff posted on them. Against the guidelines for free forums, don't cha know.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Has anyone checked to see if Fourwinds in based in Iran ?

Could Bellringer be Mahmoud Ahmadinejad ?
texino

Post by texino »

A post to God like Productions:
I must bookmark fourwinds10.com as a completely rogue "news" site. The arseholes who run it, Rukahn International, are member of the Lucis Trust, a sinister leftist gateway network bankrolled by Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission.

Fourwinds10.com <----- the enemy is within
Rukahn International is the owner of fourwinds10- Bellringer's site. Go figure.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I see, Bellringer's Fourwinds10 is "sinister leftist," no doubt from liberal news items like the one below (excerpts, not to "cherry pick" content but to remove links to this idiot's sites).

HAL TURNER: The SPIN MACHINE is now in full disaster-control mode over my Eminent Domain story
March 3, 2009

On February 28 at 12:54 PM EST, I published a story reporting that on her recent trip to China, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton brought with her a written agreement from the US Government which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's continued purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The story reported that if the U.S. government defaulted on its debts to China, the Chinese would be able to exercise their option and "take" physical property inside the USA.

My story instantly struck a nerve with the American people. Americans became enraged at the notion this was happening and they started asking questions.Within hours, the report was reproduced on LiveLeak and a host of other web sites throughout the nation. In common parlance, it went viral.

On Monday, March 2, the damage-control SPIN went into high gear. The useful idiots at WorldNet Daily, ever anxious to protect their White House Press Credentials, did a story on this subject and reported that someone in the US State Department says the story has no basis in fact.

Next, the dingbats at SNOPES.com reported my story was "false" . . . . . . and used as their logic the fact that no other media outlet has reported this. So. . . . . . if I'm the first to report it, and no one other than me reports it. . . that somehow makes it untrue? How's that for circular logic?

They then went on to smear me as having fabricated the story.

Remember too that the Mikkelsons who run SNOPES.com are members of the same Oy Vey tribe that brought us the whole financial mess in the first place. The oy vey crowd "would never lie" to protect the financial interests of their fellow tribe members, would they? Yea. Right.

I stand-by my report.

Lets look at the irrefutable facts:

1) Did Hillary go to China?
Yes
2) Was the subject of China purchasing more US debt a big part of Hillary's trip?
Yes.
3) Did the Chinese make it known they wanted "Guarantees" for their investments as reported by Bloomberg Business News?
Yes.
4) Does the US Government have the power of Eminent Domain?
Yes (US Constitution, Fifth Amendment)
5) Can states limit the federal power of Eminent Domain?
No [Court proof and definitions Here]
6) Can the federal government grant to a private or outside party, an aspect of federal power?
YES (The Federal Reserve Act is one major example, which granted the federal power to issue money to the privately owned federal reserve)
7) DO I have any financial interest whatsoever in reporting this story?
NO (No ads run on this blog and it derives no revenue at all)
8) Does the government have EVERY financial interest in denying this story?
YES

Now, if those irrefutable facts don't convince you, how about the following congressional vote:

House Vote:
H.R. 1105 — Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009
February 24, 2009
Managers: McGovern / Sessions
Motion offered by Foxx

To make in order and provide the appropriate waivers for amendment #6, offered by Rep. Goodlatte (R-VA), which would prevent funds in the bill from being used to exercise the power of eminent domain to take private property from a private entity and give that property to another private entity, while exempting certain enumerated uses, such as highways, prisons, public utilities, and in cases of national emergencies or national disasters declared by the President.

Defeated 4 to 7*

So, if you had any doubt, Congress knew what the administration was planning and when a Republican tried to insert an Amendment to the federal spending Bill to specifically PREVENT the use of Eminent Domain, the Amendment was DEFEATED. Congress knows what the administration is doing with China / Eminent Domain and they clearly intend to let it happen.

I reported; you decide

I cannot make you believe anything. I trust you to use your common sense. The feds are snakes and we all know it. They are desperate for money and we all know it. The feds know that my report will drive a stake through the heart of their supply of foreign debt buyers and they are utterly desperate to stop my story dead in its tracks.

I do not "fabricate" stories. Never have. Never will.

My only desire is to protect the USA, a country I love. Spreading the truth as far and wide as I can is the best way to do it.

I stand-by my story.

Posted by Hal Turner at 3/03/2009 08:22:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Is Hal Turner still selling mugs, hats, bumper stickers, and t-shirts for the KKK ? He used to sell them right on his home page. He and his skinhead friends used to post threats against black politicians on his chat board. I contacted the FBI. He was shut down a couple times. Blamed it on server problems.

Bellringer hates Jews and Turner hates blacks and Jews .. a two time loser.
texino

Post by texino »

Today, I thought it might be fun to clue the JDL in to Bellringers truth about the Holocaust, however; when I went to the sight it was a mess, half the pages were in Jabberwoky text and their email contact wouldn't operate. A hack? An unfinished new site? Got to say I expected something more organized. Anyone else ever been there? jdl.org
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Lorem Ipsum material on some of the JDL website is clearly what was known as dummy latin, used by printers to simply fill up space for demonstration purposes. I am a bit surprised that someone in JDL is even familiar with this but maybe they recruited (or hired) a bona fide experienced website designer. I would not be surprised if someone at JDL was already onto Bellringer; although that crowd is a tiny shadow of its 1970s peak - and now mostly retirement age, too - they do surf the net a lot.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Since, some years ago, their head was cut off, the JDL has become a bunch of pathetic wannabes.

They envision themselves Palmach, Irgun, or Haganah members, devoted to undercover activities in support of the state of Israel.

In fact, they are an embarrasment.
texino

Post by texino »

Dummy Latin, jabberwoky = same same; sample fill text for a template. Anyway, I thought JDL was a powerful force in defense of hate crimes. Hows about The Mossad? Maybe I'll give them a shout...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

JDL has never been a powerful force. Meyer Kehane was too self-aggrandizing and tgoo public to accomplish anything.

The few things he actually did got him into a world of trouble.

The Mossad, on the other hand, also does absolutely not hig. Have you ever seen any of their activities published anywhere -- except for their alleged involvement in Kampala?

Mossad is not to be messed with. There are still a lot of people who believe that they still have a long way to go to make up for 2000 years of persecution. And they are not the same kind of people who marched meekly to the death camps.

Remember Warsaw -- and that was without adequate weapons and training.

Bellringer and his ilk need to be careful. One or two steps too far and ...

Does Eichmann ring a bell?

Forgive -- yes. Forget -- never.
texino

Post by texino »

All I can say is that Bellringer is way off base and the kind of simplified denial he spouts is not dissimilar to what you hear from foolish Southern Children who wear rebel flags because it's "their heritage." Pecker wood revisionism.

In my 60's, I have been acquainted with the Holocaust all my life and I will not be misdirected. Were I Jewish, I guess I would know whom to call.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My mother-in-law's "companion" Abe turns 87 today. He was born near Gadansk (Danzig) and his parents had him smuggled to Sweden after the Nazi's took this area over in '39. He spent the war there and after the war worked for the British refuge office (he spoke 5 languages). Oh yeah, the rest of his family (partents, 3 sisters) were all killed in those camps Bellringer says didn't exist.

Happy Birthday, Abe.
"Follow the Money"