HOME FORECLOSURES AND NESARA

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mark Clarke

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: Home foreclosure and NESARA

On Thu, 3/5/09, Mark Clarke <mrxroc8@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Home foreclosure and NESARA

To: abuse@whitehouse.gov, gknapp@klastv.com, "Nanct Pelosi" <sf.nancy@mail.house.gov>, "Nancy Pelosi" <AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov>, president@whitehouse.gov, vice_president@whitehouse.gov

Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 1:57 PM
Subject: Home foreclosure and NESARA

To: Gary_Myrick@reid.senate.gov, obin_McCain@reid.senate.gov, Jim_Manley@reid.senate.gov, Danica_Daneshforouz@reid.senate.gov, Victor_Mercado@reid.senate.gov, Mike_Esposito@reid.senate.gov, mark_Wetjen@reid.senate.gov, Ileanexis_Deese@reid.senate.gov, Adelle_Cruz@reid.senate.gov, Katherine_Oh@reid.senate.gov, Robert_Sharp@reid.senate.gov, Gavin_Parke@reid.senate.gov, Susan_Lisagor@reid.senate.gov, Mary_Conelly@reid.senate.gov, Jessica_Satre@reid.senate.gov, Alexander_McDonough@reid.senate.gov, Yolanda_Garcia-Banuelos@reid.senate.gov, Kathleen_Rozner@reid.senate.gov, Shannon_Raborn@reid.senate.gov, Charvez_Foger@reid.senate.gov, Karen_Silberstein@reid.senate.gov, Brittany_Blanchard@reid.senate.gov, Michael_Vannozzi@reid.senate.gov, Christina_Martinez@reid.senate.gov, Blair_Hinderliter@reid.senate.gov, Neil_Kornze@reid.senate.gov, Mariela_Hernandez@reid.senate.gov, Robert_Herbert@reid..senate.gov, Nicole_Trzynadlowski@reid.senate.gov, Natasha_Guynes@reid.senate.gov, Ida_Gaines@reid.senate.gov, Matthew_Tuma@reid.senate.gov, Janice_Miller@reid.senate.gov, Jessica_Bantham@reid.senate.gov, Laura_Ochoa@reid.senate.gov, Jennifer_Sawaya@reid.senate.gov

Date: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 1:24 PM
Senator Harry Reid,

I AM writing to ask for your assistance in a matter concerning my home. Bank of America foreclosed on my home and now has hired two 'Property Management' companies to evict my sons and I from the premises. It is common knowledge that many loans made to homeowners were done on a fraudulent basis. Also it is common knowledge that most of the foreclosures are also done fraudulently. In fact I believe Bank of America was unable to produce an original deed in order to process the foreclosure documents on this home.

Here is the information:
Clark County Nevada Assessor information
1921 Badger Canyon Avenue
North Las Vegas Nevada 89031
http://redrock.co.clark.nv.us/assrrealp ... tance=pcl7
Bank of America N. A
%FORECLOSURE DEPT NCA-105-0263
4161 PIEDMONT PKWY
GREENSBORO NC 27410-8110
Eviction Management Company #1
Contact Date February 27, 2009
First Preston Asset Recovery Unit
First Preston Management, Inc.
3525 Piedmont Road NE. Suite 6-605
Atlanta, GA 30305
Telephone: (404) 442-4920
Fax: (404) 442-4921
1-800-934-3009
Eviction Company #2
Contact Date March 5, 2009
American Realty & Investments
American Realty & Western Services, LLC
1810 East Sahara Blvd., Suite 126, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Ava 702-302-7098
Fax (702)643-5862
Northwest Contact - Ed
(702) 641-3590
6390 W. Cheyenne @ Torrey Pines

As you are aware I AM a major supporter of the National Economic Security and Reformation Act or NESARA. I have written to you about it many times. I believe the Federal Reserve Bank and the United States Federal Government have conspired unconstitutionally to defraud the people of the united States of America out of land, property and real monetary value.

http://www.nesara.us/

I believe Sir that several NESARA related programs were implemented on October 1, 2008. Are the Banks, Management Companies and municipalities being allowed to reposes property unlawfully? It would be consistent with previous activities of the Federal Reserve and it's Private owners to make a final illegal grab for the last drops of blood from the American people. Are you going to stand there and allow this rape and pillage of the World continue under your "Leadership"?

Maybe you can explain to me why the day I received an eviction notice on my home a story came out that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton granted 'eminent domain' rights to the Chinese government as collateral for buying more toxic United States Treasury Bonds to prop up the Fraudulent Federal Reserve System.

http://www.rense.com/general85/give.htm

This is staggering when you realize that the Human American People are considered PROPERTY by the Banking Elite via The Strawman aka Social Security System.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1207579710

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1236203930

Let me get this straight... You Sir United States Representative Harry Reid stood bye and said nothing when OUR Country and all it's HUMAN PEOPLE, plants and animals for generations to come were given away as COLLATERAL FOR DEBT to another COUNTRY!

http://www...fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/corporate_u_s/news.php?q=1235777361

http://www.fourwinds10.com/resources/up ... rpGovt.pdf

I believe there is a special place for beings that allow the enslavement and trafficking of other beings.

Once again Sir I demand that you support the immediate announcement of NESARA

I have been working with many family members concerning NESARA and First Contact. I have already asked for their assistance.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1227202504

I simply wish for a world where all beings can live in Love, Peace and Harmony as the Creator intended.

Namaste
Mark Clarke
1921 Badger Canyon Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89031
702-439-3236
mrxroc8@yahoo.com

PS FAIR WARNING: I plan to make this fight for my home and OUR WORLD as public as possible!

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U..S.C. § 4:

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

cc President of the United States of America
Representative Shelly Berkley
Senator John Ensign
fourwinds10.com
Galactic Federation of Light
Ashtar Command
rense.com
whatreallyhappened.com
George Knapp KLAS-TV
Media List 7
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: HOME FORECLOSURES AND NESARA

Post by texino »

One would think that this maroon (Quatloosian for Moron) could work out his folly by just taking heed of the following.

For NESARA- PHB-and his motley crew, Rense, The Dove, Wisdom Paradise and several more folks whose main occupation is begging for money on the internet.

Against or not believing NESARA- The entire executive branch of the United States Government and any rational human who has ever heard about this patched together contraption which bears so little resemblance to Dr. Barnard's original thesis and floats around the web like a giant dust ball picking up the detritus from a dozen other failed scams.

The whole implication of the NESARA hoax is that we can just start over with a clean slate while addressing every little pet peeve and paranoia of the lunatic fringe i.e. The IRS, Fed Reserve, Admiralty Law, HARP, Chemtrails, CIA, the Aliens, The Star People, people beneath the earth, the hollow earth, the flat earth, the billion star ships-THE BILLION STAR SHIPS! Well yeah, once this rather complex issue of NESARA is settled, everyone must hurry aboard the nearest star cruiser and be transported someplace while our planet gets a makeover. The we come home to find we are promoted to 5d and will no longer need the material existence on which NESARA is/was based.

Since NESARA is a fantasy, it stands that the only reason it keeps momentum is it's potential as a cash cow for someone. I'd say that it's a big part of Bellringer's income and the only source of Dove's. It would be interesting to observe it's shelf life, if either or better yet both of those rascals were taken out of the equation.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com