CASPER'S CRAP CORNER

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

CASPER'S CRAP CORNER

Post by ClemIsBack »

casper 4-10-09 evening

There are things I would rather be doing on a Friday night. Most of the time I am loaded on Friday nights but not on this Good Friday.

This morning OBAMA repeated his previous statements that our money belongs to him and that we will never see it. This is first hand Intel. That means from his mouth to "our" ears. Yes, I know, Bush said that too but Obama really really really really means it. (He does not have access to our funds which are protected offshore).

Today OBAMA tried to use our Nations Gold Reserves in Ft. Knox as security for additional trade attempts. This Intel comes to us from multiple highly placed sources abroad. The voices I hear have never failed me before. Well, there was one time. I didn't know that hooker was a guy until it was too late.

OBAMA has also made demands that 101% of our money be paid to him and paid into his PERSONAL ACCOUNT IN THE BANK OF MOGUMBA. AND. AND, that the remainder be taxed at 100%. The Queen, Sarkozy and Merkle agreed to these terms (why not, its not their money they are willing to give away). Those who really count did not.

Those who a year ago "could not poor p__s out of a boot" have learned nothing and do not have the slightest idea what goes on behind the scenes each day. There are few who do but those who have to deal with OBAMA's never ending crap each day know exactly what is going on and as usual have blocked his latest attempts, this time to trade the asses of all American Citizens not just "our" asses. I'm also hearing that OBAMA sold Alaska to China for a year's supply of Chicken Fried Rice which will be delivered to the White House nightly by 4 naked Chinese honeys.

Hey, don't blame me. I'm just reporting what the voices are telling me.

More crap when I have the time to make it up.

over and out
captain casper 4-10-09 evening

P.S. Does anyone know where I am ?
Deep Knight

Re: CASPER'S crap CORNER

Post by Deep Knight »

"Follow the Money"