Former Presidential candidate running a quart low

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Former Presidential candidate running a quart low

Post by ClemIsBack »

Former Presidential candidate gives most dire warning yet about Obama agenda

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes :roll: has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing :twisted: their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

I hear that Keyes ( whoever the hell he is ) was runner up to Casper in the Drink Till You Drop contest at Big Bob's Boozehound Bar.
Ragnar

Re: Former Presidential candidate running a quart low

Post by Ragnar »

While I disagree with President Obama on nearly everything, I seriously doubt he's going to do all those things.

What I find interesting, though, is that Keyes is repeating the same silly things that both left- and right-wing nutjobs have said about Clinton and both Bushes; namely, that they would somehow orchestrate a way to stay in power beyond their Constitutional terms.

Like every other doomsayer, these people appear to the lack the ability to learn from the past. I bet there's a grant proposal out there for someone's doctorate to study this.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Yes, just a short while ago Casper The Clown said that Bush Jr. was going to do the very same thing. After confronting Casper with the fact that no military leader or local law enforcement officers would comply with such an order, Casper said Bush had his own private army trained specifically for that task. :roll:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Alan Keyes is also spearheading a "Birther" attack on Obama.
Alan Keyes did not merely come in seventh in the 2008 election; he came in after Bob Barr and Cynthia McKinney. In fact there were, nationally, 96682 write-in votes for otherwise unidentified candidates (including, of course, Mickey Mouse), and then Keyes had 42022 votes; something less than 1/10 of 1%. He did do better than Ron Paul, who was hardly running.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mr. Keyes' writings have been posted recently on Bellringer's website, the mark of quality. I'm not sure if he really believes these things or is just trying to keep himself in the news. My suggestion is that he go all out and unilaterally announce NESARA. Afterward he can endlessly complain that President Obama is holding up everyone's $10 million. Worked for Dove.
"Follow the Money"