I Experience Affirmations Every Thursday

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

I Experience Affirmations Every Thursday

Post by Deep Knight »

Imagine my surprise when I opened the first posting at Pagpawnt Forum and found "It's about you ~ DK Spirituality Article." Unfortunately it's not about me because in this case "DK" means "Djwhal Khul" (how exactly does one pronounce "DJWH?") and as far as spirituality goes, I'm afraid it's nothing like what they're talking about here. Oh well.

~ It's about you ~ DK Spirituality Article - 'I Experience Affirmations'

There is only Peace here, Light floods in enough to drown yourself.
Drink deep & see all the things you've longed for coming true
before your mind's eye becoming alive as you give them birth.
You are giving life to everything you focus on, choose wisely
as we grow in strength we gethat be it love or not Peace
or not Abundance Joy Beauty Accomplishments Fulfillment
as we see light loving everyone everywhere or not.
Lighthe way, weighthe wisdom to complete the mission.
There is only Peace here, the war is in the shadows gone now forever
as we let go & plan eternity with each moment word action intention
Lovenough to drown all the nots all the hurts drownow sweetly descend
as Dreams re-emerge as Crystal Continents from below the waves waving back
I love you always,
Jack
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:23 PM

Subject: DK Spirituality Article - 'I Experience Affirmations'

Djwhal Khul Spirituality Article
Information complimentary every week
Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon

"I Experience Affirmations"

April 23, 2009

This is Terri Newlon of http://www.TerriNewlon.com

You can also listen to the following message, and all subsequent messages which change every Thursday. The latest message is available 24/7 by telephone or computer at:

Recorded Dial-In: 1.916.233.0630, Box 163
Watch the video on http://terrinewlon.com/articles.htm or http://www.YouTube.com
And here is Djwhal Khul's latest Spirituality Article, information complimentary every Thursday:
(Channeling begins)

Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

Alright. We are going to begin with a golden white color coming in through the Crown Chakra and I would say allow the vibration of that energy to be whatever is matching the environment.

We talked about this a little bit in the "Footprint of the Soul Earth Day" teaching as well. You just want to allow the energies to be whatever they are in a golden white color. So it might like starburst. It might look something like a matrix. It might look like raindrops. It could change from this golden white light. Just allow it to come through.

What we are going to work with now is the energy of the New Moon. What we want to do with the energy of the New Moon, which will then be increasing up toward the next Full Moon, is to write down that which we are ready to release and then on a separate sheet of paper, write down that which you are ready to complete, make manifest or start anew.

So the paper with the release on it, I would say tear it up into fine, fine shreds, or chop it up. You might choose to burn it safely in a vessel anywhere you can do that. But tearing or shredding manually, either with your fingers or with scissors, is going to be the most effective way, on this particular New Moon, to get rid of that energy.

Then on the sheet of paper that you have written down that which it is that you are ready to do is more of a declaration like:

"I experience abundance on all levels now."
"I experience abundance improved health every day."
"I experience abundance harmonious relationships in every facet of my life."

Write down what you do want, what you are ready for.

Or if you had a lingering project like a book that is in progress or some paperwork that is not done yet or a landscape project of something. Write it down like:

"I experience completion of my landscape project." or
"I experience success having my book published and marketed."

You know, go with as specific as you can in terms of the declaration and refer to it as an experience or process or something that affects you on all levels: physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually, not just a thought form or a flat affirmation.

That will be good for the New Moon energy preparing up to the Wesak Full Moon and that's the most spiritually powerful Full Moon of the year. Now we will have a little bit more information about that. I believe it is on the website, under Tele-Seminars.

We will have a very special call, I think it is Friday May 8th in the evening, and everyone is welcome to join us for a sacred traditional ceremony with any particular updates for the end of the Mayan calendar time period.

Alright dear ones. This has been your Spirituality Article information for this particular week.

As always, thank you and my love to you,

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
http://www.TerriNewlon.com

(Spirituality Article, Transcribed by Micheline Ralet)

Channeled Teachings for Everyday Spirituality
Training for Modern Mystics

© 2009 All Rights Reserved – Terri Newlon, Inc.

Join our e-newsletter and get complimentary Spirituality Articles information every week.

NEW custom designed long distance ethers broadcast for Spiritual Enlightenment. Great for World Servers. Economically priced. Read more: http://terrinewlon.com/events_sessions.htm

About Reverend Terri:

Terri Newlon is a world renowned spiritual teacher and conscious voice channel for Ascended Master Djwhal Khul. Djwhal Khul has worked through numerous channels, including Madam H.P. Blavatsky and Alice A. Bailey, and is well known to spiritual students. His work through Terri began in 1980 when she studied under Janet McClure and The Tibetan Foundation, Inc., and has resulted in an extensive online global support system of practical spiritual teachings.

She is also a gifted Health Empath and has trained thousands of mediums and psychics. One of her specialties is instructing other natural sensitives how to turn on and off their abilities so they can live well-balanced lives, without neglecting their own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual requirements.

Terri Newlon Inc.

752 E. Desert Jewel Dr.
Cottonwood, AZ
US
"Follow the Money"