Practicing Medicine without a Clue

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Practicing Medicine without a Clue

Post by Deep Knight »

Patrick H. Bellringer has a flurry of Swine Flu posts on his site. Some are the obligatory “the New World Order done it” screeds, but others offer medical advice on how to cure or treat it. And all of these are from the same source, pulled from Mr. Bellringer’s behind.
Bellringer wrote:http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1240947075

INFLUENZA-1918: HOMEOPATHY TO THE RESCUE

Body temperatrues of 101-102 Degrees F cause virus to die. Fever is the body's natural way of eliminating viral disease. Aspirin reduces fever, allows virus to reproduce which results in death of the victim. This was not known in 1918, and not many doctors know this in 2009! ---PHB

Aspirin and the other coal tar products are condemned as causing great numbers of unnecessary deaths. The omnipresent aspirin is the most pernicious drug of all. It beguiles by its quick action of relief of pain, a relief which is but meretricious. In several cases aspirin weakened the heart, depressed the vital forces, increased the mortality in mild cases and made convalescence slower. In all cases it masks the symptoms and renders immeasurably more difficult the selection of the curative remedy. Apparently aspirin bears no curative relation to any disease and it ought to be prohibited. -Guy Beckly Stearns, MD, New York
So, Aspirin is the culprit! Unfortunately, it wasn’t at all popular before the “Spanish Flu” outbreak in 1918, but became popular afterwards, because…
Wikipedia wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspirin

In 1897, scientists at the drug and dye firm Bayer began investigating acetylsalicylic acid as a less-irritating replacement for standard common salicylate medicines. By 1899, Bayer had dubbed this drug Aspirin and was selling it around the world.[12]The name Aspirin is derived from A = Acetyl and "Spirsäure" = an old (German) name for salicylic acid.[13] Aspirin's popularity grew over the first half of the twentieth century, spurred by its effectiveness in the wake of the Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, and aspirin's profitability led to fierce competition and the proliferation of aspirin brands and products, especially after the American patent held by Bayer expired in 1917.
Oops, got that one wrong! As it turns out, there was an anti-Aspirin movement in the 1920s that didn’t have any more inhibitions about making things up than Bellringer does today. These “facts” were discredited then, but 80 years later people have forgotten. As it turns out, Aspirin may be part of the cure!
http://diseases-viruses.suite101.com/ar ... torm_cures

Swine Flu Cytokine Storm Cures
Turmeric, Fish Oil and Aspirin Provide Anti-Inflammatory Protection

Apr 28, 2009
Deaths from the Mexican influenza epidemic have the cytokine storm pattern of young, healthy adults. Inflammatory cytokines can be blocked by anti-inflammatory foods.

The swine flu epidemic centered in Mexico City appears to be a modern replay of the Spanish influenza epidemic of 1918-19. Infants and elderly were spared. It was the young adults with robust immune systems that were the prime victims and the disease took them literally by storm.

Cytokine Storm -- Immune System out of Control
The Spanish flu killed by producing a virulent immune response with production of large amounts of the immune system hormones, the inflammatory cytokines IL-1, IL-6 and TNF. These are the cytokines associated with the symptoms of infection, fever, fluid retention/swelling, malaise, headache, etc. These are the inflammatory symptoms that normally transition into recovery, but in the case of swine flu, additional cytokines are produced, including anti-inflammatory IL-10. The problem appears to be that the sudden IL-10 signaling disrupts the natural transition from inflammation to recovery and the inflammatory signaling becomes acute and life-threatening.

Acute Inflammation Kills by Fluid in Lungs
The swine flu epidemics in Spain and once again in Mexico kill by immunological inflammation that causes fluid to accumulate in lungs, i.e. acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) triggered by a cytokine storm.

This type of organ failure is similar to the consequences of systemic infection, septicemia. These severe infections initiate an acute inflammatory response that may be very dangerous, but in many ways their similarity to swine flu symptoms may be fortuitous. Treatment for cytokine mediated multiple organ failure may provide some possible approaches to the treatment of swine flu.

Anti-inflammatory Treatment for Swine Flu
Cytokine storms associated with sepsis and ARDS have been treated by forcing progression of the inflammatory process into its recovery phase. Some of the most effective approaches use recognizable anti-inflammatory compounds: aspirin, omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) and curcumin (turmeric).

Read more: http://diseases-viruses.suite101.com/ar ... E66MskQG&B
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Practicing Medicine without a Clue

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer tells us that colloidal silver (basically water with some tiny particles of silver in it) is effective against this new virus. Gold and Platinum will work too. Imagine, Bellringer conducting clinical trials and getting the results out so quickly!

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WILL COLLOIDAL SILVER KILL THE NEW SWINE FLU VIRUS? (Updated April 29, 2009)

Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: "Patrick Bellringer" <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:28 PM
Subject: Hello Central

Good Morning Ann & Patrick,

Will silver colloidal kill the new swine flu virus?

MF

(Response)

TO: MF
DATE: April 26, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear MF::

Thank you for asking a most important question at this time in our history. Will colloidal silver kill the new swine flu virus? The answer is "yes!"

Silver in very tiny particle form in distilled water, produced by electrolysis, is one of the oldest and most effective natural anti-biotics on our planet. Two others are colloids of gold and of platinum. Colloidal silver will kill other harmful viruses and bacteria in addition to the present Swine Flu.

I suggest that you read my article we have had posted on Fourwinds for many years entitled, "People of the Lie: Colloidal Silver".

We can protect ourselves against disease, and we can petition Creator God and the Forces of Light to neutralize all harmful effects of disease, and especially the present Swine Flu virus, and prevent any pandemic or epidemic of such on our planet. It is all a matter of choice and action.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

You see this colloidal silver thing all over, especially with homeopathic and militia types (gold and silver have acquired a holiness in that circles since they took them out of coins), they've been hyping the effectiveness for years. Actual clinical trials, not so much. In fact, repeated trials have shown no effect on a variety of illnesses (although topical application of silver salts can be quite effective on some things). Hardly something one would responsibly recommend if the illness was potentially fatal...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lots of responses to the "person of the lie" Bellringer above, here are some of his "updates."

(Reply)
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 5:04 PM

ref: 'HELLO, CENTRAL!\' WILL COLLOIDAL SILVER KILL THE NEW SWINE FLU VIRUS?

Hello Patrick just to say that charcoal capsules are also very good as they absord all chemicals from the body, as well as prune juice which is equal to colon cleansing and parsley that stimulates the kidneys. All the above aim to eliminate toxins and chemicals from the body. Colloidal is more of a immune system stimulant but also kills microbes

All Best

(Response)
TO: SA
DATE: April 27, 2009

Dear SA:

Thank you for writing.

As a natural antibiotic with no side effects, colloidal silver is the agent that kills viruses and bacteria. Charcoal and herbs will aid in removing from the body toxins and other waste products resulting from the destruction of these microbes, and cause stimulation of body organs to better functioning. Garlic and Cayenne pepper are also used for this propose.

Colloidal silver is not an immune system stimulant as such, but has that effect by killing virus and bacteria that may be over-loading your immune system at the time. This allows your immune system to re-coop and respond better.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

(Reply)
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:05 PM
Subject: Swine Flu of 1976

Is this the same strain of the disease that was around in early 1976, or is this a completely different disease? Because if it is the same disease, I feel that we do not have much to worry about, because the most of us have already survived a supposed outbreak.

(Response)
TO: So

Dear So:

Thank you for writing.

No, the Swine Flu is not the same as the flu of 1976. The Swine Flu virus today has been created in a military lab, as a biological weapons agent. It carries two types of human DNA, the DNA of the European Swine Flu and the DNA of the Asian Avian Flu. When it enters your body it combines with your DNA to create a new mutation virus. This new virus will combine with the DNA of the next person that it infects to create a new form, etc.

There is no reason to panic. We have the means to cope with proper hygiene, healthy immune systems, good diet, rest, liquids and colloidal silver, if necessary.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

(Reply)
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 7:39 PM
Subject: Epidemic. Men of little faith

Greetings Mr. Bellringer ,

I have noticed I'm sure, like so many others the mass hysteria being created concerning this POTENTIAL epidemic. And I can't help but wonder where are all our Light Bringers ??
We, as Co-creators should hang our heads in shame for allowing the Darkside to create this illusion. Time to reach deep inside and Pull our Faith Out and put on our complete armor, for this is war.
Are we allowing the dark energies to tilt the scales and throw our whole world off balance , when we have all come so far and speeds, even the Universal Watchers are surprised?
One little epidemic scare and we seem to all be running like cowards and hiding .

Well, not me. I refuse to accept this creation of their madness and will envision a stop to it right now with not even one more death. I refuse to see what they're seeing and shall see what the greater good of mass conciousness of light is seeing, a world of love, peace and brotherhood with no epidemic .

The choice is ours as Light Bringers and Co-creators. What will it be, doom and gloom or a world of Joy and No Dis-ease? We are the ones we've been waiting for. JESUS spoke, "this I tell you ", you will do even greater things then I." Is JESUS a lair? I say not . Men of little faith, I tell you the truth, for it is written "if you were to say to this mountain to move, it would". Well, I'm telling this mountain to move. Let us see the outcome. But I have full faith of a child that it will . .

In Love and Light, KM
Cherish The Children Lets be The Change We Wish To See In The World

(Response)
TO: KM

Dear KM:

Amen, sister! Anne and I have ordered an end to this Darkside madness and believe this Swine Flu is being neutralized by the Forces of Light into nothingness. May many enlightened ones respond in wisdom to your call to remove this sickness from our planet.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

(Reply)

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Swine Flu Update
April 29, 2009

Dear Patrick:

Patrick, lets start with you? You seem to be the only one providing any out of the box solutions. Box solutions being vaccines such as Tamiflu, coincidently Donald Rumsfeld is a major shareholder of those vaccines. Sorry, I will never inject anybody with a vaccines that this man promotes considering he was the man that sold Saddam Hussein biological/chemical weapons during the height of the Iran/Iraq war? Patrick, on fourwinds, you provide a solution with colloidal silver. However, I have noticed that it will require a process to electrolyse a solution of colloidal silver (an item that lately seems scarce). This greatly reduces the chances of the average person getting this treatment if a pandemic occurs? Do you have any suggestions, comments or concerns on this matter? Please write me if you have a plan or if you would like to collaborate on one?

Illuminati is a term that I am hesitant to use, but for illustration purposes have used it. I do not believe they are superior to us they are merely morally bankrupt and mental defectives who think it is their decision to reduce the world’s population to what they deem as acceptable levels. Sorry not your call boys

Best Regards,

DG

(Response)
TO: DG
DATE: April 29, 2009

Dear DG:

First, a pandemic of Swine Flu will not be allowed. This is an action of last resort by the Darkside. Secondly, a massive counter plan for this flu is not needed. Creator God already has a plan that has been in place since humans were created.

As stated in the articles we have posted on Fourwinds, virus can not replicate within the human body at temperatures of 101 Degrees F and higher. Therefore, having a fever is the human body's means of stopping any viral invasion and replication within body cells. The deaths in the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic were mainly caused by the use of aspirin, which reduced the body temperature below 101 Degrees F, allowing the virus to replicate, kill cells, and then the entire body quickly.

So, what I am saying is that we already have a natural defense system against Swine Flu or any other virus. A fever and a healthy immune system are the body's means to deal with any viral attack. If people are calm and practice proper hygiene, and keep themselves healthy, they should be fine.

It is unwise to believe the media hype or to have any vaccination, unless you really want to become noticed as another statistic. Common sense is the order of the day.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More impossible claims (the 1918 epidemic caused by vaccines, most of which didn't exist in 1918?) posted by Dr. Bellringer.

The Swine Flu Propaganda Explained
Steve Collier

April 29, 2009
28 April 2009

PLEASE REPOST ON BLOGS, WEBSITES etc

I've sussed it all... all this nonsense about Avian Flu/Bird flu - and now swine flu - over the past few years. It was to condition the population that something big was bound to break out sooner or later. Then, when they decided the time was right - like in Mexico City - they ramped up the media / government / experts to put us in a state of fear - saying that this was the start of a pandemic. But just like 1918, only a few died at first [these deaths are just normal occurrences]. However, they are still saying this could explode when winter comes. Therefore, governments will now suggest or enforce that the population are vaccinated - before winter comes - hence the large stockpiles of vaccines already in place. Then just like with AIDS and with the killer smallpox vaccine, you'll see people dieing more and more as winter approaches - not because of some swine virus but because of the lethal cocktail of poisons in the vaccine! This is a repeat of the 1918 Spanish flu vaccine massacre! (See below)

CHAPTER 2 THE SPANISH INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC OF 1918 WAS CAUSED BY VACCINATIONS

“I WAS AN ON-THE-SPOT OBSERVER OF THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC”

All the doctors and people who were living at the time of the 1918 Spanish Influenza epidemic say it was the most terrible disease the world has ever had. Strong men, hale and hearty, one day would be dead the next. The disease had the characteristics of the black death added to typhoid, diphtheria, pneumonia, smallpox, paralysis and all the diseases the people had been vaccinated with immediately following World War 1. Practically the entire population had been injected "seeded" with a dozen or more diseases — or toxic serums. When all those doctor-made diseases started breaking out all at once it was tragic.

That pandemic dragged on for two years, kept alive with the addition of more poison drugs administered by the doctors who tried to suppress the symptoms. As far as I could find out, the flu hit only the vaccinated. Those who had refused the shots escaped the flu. My family had refused all the vaccinations so we remained well all the time. We knew from the health teachings of Graham, Trail, Tilden and others, that people cannot contaminate the body with poisons without causing disease.

A recent article in my local paper discussed stock piling of medical gowns and masks for an expected flu outbreak that could kill 1 in 80 people:

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ ... ticle.html

Flu pandemic 'could kill up to one in 80'

Monday, April 06, 2009, 07:30

Medical gowns and masks have been stockpiled and plans are in place to give information and drugs to the public to stop the spread of the killer disease. Experts fear a 15-week pandemic could kill 12,000 people in the county.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer’s Scameopathic Guide to Swine Flu

This is not a multiple choice quiz, all of the options below are true simultaneously according to the “truth” Bellringer has been posting!

Swine Flu is: a) a hoax, b) nothing new, c) from NWO industrial pig farms, d) a bioweapon made by President Obama in the laboratory, e) a test virus made to see if Ebola can be spread into the USA from Mexico.

Swine Flu can be cured by: a) having a high fever and not taking Aspirin, b) colloidal silver and other monetary metals, c) prayer to Hatonn/Aton, d) activated carbon capsules, prune juice, parsley and colon cleansing, e) co-creating faith armor, f) neutralization by The Forces, g) garlic and Vitamin D.

Flu vaccines: a) are an Illuminati plot, b) the cause of the epidemic, c) useless sugar water, d) a way to give people Avian Flu, e) deadly Mercury.

This pandemic will cause: a) a tidal wave of death, b) a normal flu season, c) the final unmasking of The Dark Agenda, d) harmony as lightworkers realize their god-like powers, e) not a single death, f) 1 in 80 people dead, g) the announcement of NESARA.

Please excuse me if I left out anything, but it’s coming so fast and furious from Bellringer it’s hard to shovel it all out.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dove must be feeling left out, she actually posted twice this month, including this last Friday.

SWINE FLU IS A MANUFACTURED VIRUS A private laboratory owned by Illuminati worked for three years todevelop the current swine flu virus. Then private contractors testedthe swine flu virus and recently took a strong version of the virus toMexico and began infecting people there. This is why there are deathsreported in Mexico.A milder version of the swine flu was used to infect the students fromNew York who went to Cancun. The idea was that with a milder versionof the swine flu, the infected people would go to school and workwhile ill and infect more people. This idea has worked and morepeople did catch the swine flu at school and work.It is not an coincidence that “swine flu” is a serious health issue inthe New York City area. It is another aspect of the PSY-OP toincrease anxiety in New Yorkers.WE DO HAVE HELPRight now, there are friendly forces “upstairs” who are ensuring thatthe “triggering” event planned by the Illuminati for NYC will NOThappen. Also, the swine flu will NOT become a pandemic.If you think you have swine flu and your immune system is strong, youcan take large doses of Vitamin C or Echinacea and get a lot of restto overcome it. MMS will also kill the swine flu bug. Be sure to wash your hands because the swine flu bug has beenengineered to last up to 8 hours on a surface, such as a door knob orcounter.

NESARA Now!Blessings and Love,

Dove of Oneness
Executive Director
International NESARA Take Action Teams

Dove uses a pen-name for security and privacy reasons. The term "WhiteKnights" is borrowed from the Wall Street Journal and the world of bigbusiness hostile takeovers when a vulnerable company is "rescued froma hostile takeover by a White Knight” corporation or wealthy person. Certainly, these people fighting to bring Americans and the world thebenefits of NESARA and to rescue our people from government andbanking fraud deserve to be called “White Knights”. Our http://WWW.NESARA.USwebsite has had over 69,002,661 visits since October 2003.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lord Rama via Mark Huber weighs in on this weightly subject. Their tilt, this is not a virus but a way of getting rid of the old 1976 Swine Flu Vaccine AND it's also a new genetically engineered virus. Sure it doesn't make sense, it's Lord Rama!

Swine Flu Swindle by Big Pharma…
Posted by admin On April - 29 - 2009

The story goes deeper into crime. Remember in 1976, the swine flu vaccine killed 2,300 people in 2 weeks after the government paid billions for the “free”-to-public vaccine? The vaccine was pulled and is still in the vaults.

Virus are not alive; they have no nucleus, respiratory or digestive systems. Virus are protein wastes in solvent solutions. They are as contagious as Tide soap. It is impossible for one animal tissue in solvent solution to appear in another animal because those tissue are not part of another animal’s cellular structures.

Have they been distributing the old swine flu vaccine as other medication in pockets in Mexico because they know it causes swine flu residues in people.

The stories about it appearing in other countries are fictitious stories because I have not been able to get any laboratory confirmation.

Were those stories planted by US government and the pharmaceutical house that vaults the vaccine? Do the laboratory and government want to resell the vaccine and get rid of it for profit. The government is still paying for it to be vaulted and that is very expensive. Why didn’t they dump it?

Speaking of this strain, it did not come on naturally. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), this particular strain has never before been seen in pigs or people. And according to reuters, the strain is a ‘genetic mix’ of swine, avian and human flu. It was created in a lab? Ft Detrick, MD bio-weapons lab, just happened to have a ‘missing’ batch of this ‘cocktail’. Yeah, the same lab from which HIV ‘emerged’…and the Avian flu…and anthrax. But that is coincidence, right?

http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... 2820090424

For the same reason they did not dump AZT when it was discovered by independent observers in 1969 that AZT was too toxic for chemotherapy? But when the government created the AIDS epidemic by contaminating Hepatitis B Vaccines and, in Africa the Smallpox Vaccines, they brought AZT out of the vaults and claimed it was good to treat AIDS. They treated AIDS patients with it and it killed most of them and they made a big profit as well as taking over 27 African countries resources. Research the work of Dr. Leonard Horowitz and read the book Bio-Attack Alert.

With the ‘human-bird-pig’ flu, they are creating an imaginary “pandemic” and viola, people will flock to take the swine flu vaccine. With the Geneva Convention articles, they cannot force vaccine on anyone but they may be able to quarantine people for a few days.

Remember that no vaccine has proved to be effective, including polio. Many such diseases have cycles and polio was down to less than 1% the year before the polio vaccine was issued in 1958.

All vaccines are issue after the diseases have diminished and big pharma takes credit for riding the planet of the diseases. If polio were a problem, why isn’t it an epidemic amongst third world people who cannot afford and do not take polio vaccines? Why is polio non-existent in Amish and Mennonite communities where they don’t take vaccines?
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Because of vaccination and all around good health care, many people have never had the flu. Conversely, due to being in a country that loves medicine, most people will tell you they have it every year (twice). Believe me the flu can make you feel like you will die. Your hair will hurt and you will feel as though you have been smacked around by a sock full of sand. Now to get rid of a viral infection the body will elevate it's normal temp as part of it's desire to run the viral course. Trouble is if the flu reduces your immune system opportunistic bacterial infections can move it causing pneumonia or other disease and you will need antibiotics. While most virus germs cannot survive in a 100-101 degree fever, adults do not do well with fevers >105 and if they run for long periods can cause serious complications. It is important to remember that Fever is not a disease but a reaction to one and is not generally treated aggressively unless the patient seems to be developing hyperpyrexia- (fever> 106.0.) Aspirin and other non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs are given to relive pain, but they will not reduce the bodies efforts to fight the virus and certainly not increase the rate of morbidity just to fill the coffers of the drug industry. If you get the flu, drink clear liquids like water, however if you are having nausea and vomiting, a sport drink can help replace electrolytes. If you have a high persistent fever and productive cough call your Dr. There are plenty of natural nostrums which can help your symptoms, but Bell Ringer's ideas are driven by conspiratorial paranoia and might well kill you, so stay away from that idiot.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Looking through my case files, I found this document from the 13th century (Deep Knight has been on this job a long time, darn Illuminati!) that seems a lot like Bellringer’s “swine flu is a hoax” posts.

Ye Black Death Art A Hoax!

Don’t be fooled into taking a bath or killing flea-carrying rats, because ye Black Death art an OWO (Old World Order) hoax! Yea, and spread by ye Jews, even though we burned them all during ye Great Pestilence 90 years ago, which was also a hoax! Besides, bathing makes you smell funny and rats and their fleas are known to be healthy! Think for a moment, have you ever seen a rat cough? And, even if it isn’t a hoax, thou canst be made well by prayer to Thy Forces. Yeah, there are many motherships 3000 miles long floating in ye Ocean Sea off our coast, well those that haven’t fallen off the edge of ye earth, and they are ready to help us at a moment’s notice unless it violates ye prime directive that tells them not to help us.

In Love and Light
Ye Olde Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

HENEGHAN: US Under Bio-Chem TERRORIST Attack as NWO Thugs Are Cornered
Tom Heneghan

US under bio-ocehm TERRORIST attack as NWO thugs are cornered

by Tom HeneghanInternational Intelligence Expert
Wednesday April 29, 2009

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the Obama Administration, working directly with their 'handlers', the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate, and their U.S. corporate fascist media enablers, are about to declare a "PANDEMIC", which will be a precursor to martial law and suspension of the Constitution of the United States.

The New World Order (NWO) strategy to launch a bio-chem attack on the American People, which has long been contemplated by the NWO thugs, has now been made operational.

Secretary of State loser Hillary Clinton with Mexican President Felipe Calderon

This bio-chem TERRORIST ATTACK against the American People was discussed two weeks ago during a meeting between Mexican President Felipe Calderon and U.S. Secretary of State, loser Hillary Rodenhurst Clinton, who was there representing the New World Order thugs.

Note: The swine flu virus (military grade), intentionally released from a laboratory in Mexico, is now airborne and a clear threat to the safety, security, and well being of the American People.

This Swine Flu is not the current H1N1 variant of what is commonly the influenza virus but has been mixed with the much more deadly H5N1 variant known as Avian Flu.

This new H1N1 variant Swine Flu has already been tested by the Department of Homeland Security aka Gestapo Headquarters, and clearly shows RNA segments of the dreaded H5N1 Avian Flu along with the H3N Swine Flu variant.

The key here, folks, is that in terms of flu, pigs were actually used in the Mexican laboratory to develop this killer strain of Swine Flu because these animals act as a mixing vessel for various strains of influenza.

Item: We can also report that the vaccine Tamiflu has been contaminated by the latest strain of Swine Flu and may actually present a greater danger to human life than the current Swine flu virus itself. And, of course, it gets worse! We can also report that the U.S. government is covering up a new, more deadly strain of the Ebola Virus, which causes AIDS. This new, more deadly strain of the Ebola virus may also be airborne.

We have warned you in the past, folks, that the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate would do this aka launch this TERRORIST ATTACK against the American People when they were cornered.

And they are NOW being cornered!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

SWINE 'FLU = BLACKMAIL OP. DROPPED BY OBAMA TEAM IN MEXICO
Thursday 30 April 2009 21:37
By Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review and associated intelligence publications and information services. See this site for details and ordering facility.

• OBAMA WHITE HOUSE ADVANCE TEAM RESPONSIBLE FOR 'FLU OUTBREAK?
• CRIMINALS OPERATING INSIDE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ARE WAGING BIO-TERRORISM AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR SELF-ENRICHMENT

• ADVERTISEMENT: Details of the Internet Security Solution software offered by this service in conjunction with a donation are appended at the very foot of this report, below the legal data. See also the catalogue by clicking on World Reports Limited and scrolling down to the bottom.

• DONATIONS: You can help finance these exposures (which the Editor has to prepare on top of his normal publishing responsibilities) by sending us a donation. Press Make a Donation, which is live, and it takes you straight to our ultra-safe ordering system, which accepts Visa and MasterCard.

• CORRESPONDENCE TO THE EDITOR: We routinely, automatically DELETE all emails which OMIT any element of the requested coordinates. We are not prepared to deal with anonymous spooks and other cowards who are too scared to provide their coordinates, for identification.

NEW REPORT STARTS HERE:

OBAMA WHITE HOUSE ADVANCE TEAM RESPONSIBLE FOR 'FLU OUTBREAK?
The Washington Post reported at 1:54pm Thursday that a member of the Security Advance team for President Obama’s recent trip to Mexico is suspected of having contracted swine ‘flu.

The Security Advance Team is part of Homeland Security which took over the Secret Service under former criminal President George W. Bush.

The obvious deduction is that this operative may have been handling the phial containing the swine ’flu pathogen, and that it was released in Mexico by the President’s personnel in advance of the President’s visit to Mexico – so that the resulting epidemic or much worse would appear to have originated in Mexico, whereas, as we asserted in the report dated 29th April, the laboratory-developed disease will have been developed at the Army Medical Command, Fort Detrick, MD.

This UNPRECEDENTED SCANDAL means that President Barack Obama, or the Bush-Clinton criminal gangsters, or all of the above, have deliberately unleashed one of the blackmail weapons that they have held up their sleeve in order to blackmail the US Government
, the American people and the Rest of the World, should they find themselves up against a steel wall, as is now the case.

Thus criminal forces within the American Government are waging not just economic and financial terrorism against Americans and the Rest of the World, but BIOLOGICAL TERROR as well.

Either Obama will have to clean out the White House and his Cabinet forthwith, or he himself will be removed, by whatever means, or will find that the outcry is such that he has to leave office.

The international repercussions from this development will be COLOSSAL.

A senior British intelligence source cited by a correspondent is reported to have warned that this criminal group would perpetrate bio-attacks around the world, and that, as a consequence, millions of people would die. This intel source did not convey any such assessment to us, but then British intelligence doesn’t talk to us directly at all.

[On the contrary, MI6 attempted in 2004, through the veteran journalist Gordon Thomas, to deflect the Editor from pursuing these enquires, accompanied by threats of some trumped-up exposure or other which had already been disseminated to the UK ‘mainstream’ press. In response, the Editor published the entire text of the threatening conversations with Mr Gordon Thomas in our financial journal, which was the last that was heard of this operation. Since then, the Editor has been very conspicuously barred from the British media. But the consolation prize is that the readership of this website exceeds the entire readership of all British newspapers combined].

CRIMINALS OPERATING INSIDE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ARE WAGING BIO-TERRORISM AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR SELF-ENRICHMENT
Whichever way this unfolds, there is NO DOUBT now that the ‘pig ’flu’ outbreak is DIRECTELY CONNECTED with the criminal finance crisis which has come to a head this week as explained above. BEFORE we were aware of this Washington Post report, the following text had been prepared for this posting:

Against this background – none of which has been denied by knowledgeable sources with whom the data was checked – we now have no doubt whatsoever that the ‘Pig ‘Flu’ outbreak represents a deliberate bio-attack perpetrated by this criminal group. It is exactly as we perceived: CORNERED, they are unleashing, or threatening to unleash, the hideous weapons with which they have been BLACKMAILING the US Government, the American people, and the rest of the world.

We wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that the ‘nukes in a suitcase’ bravado is part of the same armoury of blackmail weapons that this criminal gang has been holding in readiness, and which it has been using to prevent what needs to be done to cauterise this virus of criminality from the body of humanity. However the showdown is taking place, and the gang can't stop it now.

If this is correct, then the US law enforcement community needs to understand that the blackmailer is always in a weaker position than the blackmailed. The reason for this simple reality is that once the blackmailer’s bluff has been called, he has ‘blown it’.

True, this criminal gang may have several layers of blackmail weaponry in their armoury. But the answer to that is that if their bluff is called with respect to the first blackmail layer, they will have been defeated before they can activate the second, escalated, blackmail dimension.

In any case, refraining from picking up these people because their blackmailing power is feared, represents OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE by law enforcement, including of course those elements referenced immediately below.
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Was Story ever a respected financial journalist? Or has he always been a nut?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Was Story ever a respected financial journalist? Or has he always been a nut?
From "The Chief Brief (We're not arrogant, we're just smarter than you)" http://thechiefbrief.blogspot.com/2006/ ... opher.html

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Leo Wanta Update: Who is Christopher Story?
As I mentioned before, there are 3 people involved in the Leo Wanta story, Wanta himself, Michael C. Cottrell, and Christopher Story, an editor for a journal titled the International Currency Review. While I am pretty convinced this whole thing is a hoax, I am still not sure what the objective is, so I have been trying to figure out who these people are. I even e-mailed Cottrell, asking how I could get a copy of his thesis, but received no response.

Story, much like Cottrell, has been on Greg Szymanski's radio program several times, making the some ridiculous claims and accusing the same international powers of involvement in this conspiracy. One of his biggest themes is that the mainstream media refuses to pick up the story. He is correct in this, I can still find no references to either Story or the Wanta story, by any mainstream souce. The fact that there is no substantiation for this tale, however, appears the mostly likely explanation.

The International Currency Review, oddly enough, doesn't have its own website, but shares one called World Reports with other periodicals run by Story such as Soviet Analyst and Economic Intelligence Review. This publication is presented as a serious financial journal, with a rather steep pricetag of $525 a year, but it has been rather difficult to find out much about it.

I am a graduate business student, so I looked it up at our library, the University of Washington library has one of the largest collections in the world, and was actually able to find the ICR in the stacks. They only carry it from the early 70s to 1995 unfortunately. Looking through the articles, it appeared to start out as a legitimate financial journal, with mundane articles on currency exchange and monetary policy, but starting in the early 90s began focusing on paranoid Cold War/Illuminati/Vatican conspiracy theories, many of which are reflected on Story's website.

Soviet Analyst remains the only reliable intelligence publication in the world that is devoted exclusively to the Soviet Leninist dimension of the continuing dialectical World Revolution (the Thesis) and to the systematic exposure of the continuum of Soviet strategic deception and revolutionary antagonism towards the international community. The Antithesis to this state of affairs is the proactive World Revolution stance of the United States — a revolutionary power by definition — the agenda of which is inscribed upon the Great Seal of the United States, a fact of which almost everyone is ignorant. The year 1776, inscribed upon the bottom of the incomplete geomasonic pyramid on the Great Seal, which is replicated on the familiar $1.0 note, is the date not of the foundation of the United States, but of the publication by the lapsed Catholic priest-promoter of the Illuminati, Professor Weishaupt of Ingolstadt University, of a dark treatise on the ‘New World Order’. Soviet Analyst positions the essentially self-standing Soviet ingredient of today’s World Revolution within the context of this evil revolutionary dialectic. Successive issues of Soviet Analyst have exposed dimensions of continuing covert Soviet strategic deception operations — which the United States is at last having to face, having woken up, for instance, to the fact that the insurgency in Iraq is being directed by Soviet Military Intelligence (GRU). We have exposed the true identity of Mikhail Gorbachëv, too.

This probably explains why the library stopped carrying the journal. Why waste $525 a year of the taxpayer's money?

A check of all the databases, academic, news, and financial comes up with a complete blank. Google Scholar show similar results, a few citations in the early 1970s, dwindling down to nothing.

So who exactly is Christopher Story? Well unfortunately I could not find out more, but he doesn't appear to have any more credibility than the other characters.
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Thank you DK.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://www.thetechherald.com/article.ph ... y-theories
Swine flu hysteria triggers numerous conspiracy theories
by Rich Bowden - May 1 2009, 15:30

A quick Google search under "swine flu" and "conspiracy theory" will dredge up all manner of alleged causes of the mysterious virus, proving that imaginations become most febrile during times of hysteria.

In a "War of the Worlds" scenario, conspiracy theories over the cause of the swine flu range from a government (usually the U.S.) cover up over a bioterrorism attack, to the testing of a secret military weapon gone wrong, through to a dastardly plot by big pharmaceutical companies, to even blaming U.S. Republicans for alleging cutting pandemic funds from the first Obama budget. Indeed, the blogosphere has been awash with rumours.

Some have blamed the Mexican drug cartels for the release of the virus, while others follow a more predictable 'Al-Qaeda is responsible' line. Some have even blamed the pork industry's competitors (presumably beef and chicken) in a scare campaign against the consumption of pork.

One particularly pervasive rumour surrounds the fact that the virus seems only to have been lethal to Mexicans. One has been confirmed dead from the virus in Texas, but the victim was a Mexican toddler living temporarily in the United States.

This theory suggests the swine flu is in fact some form of anti-Hispanic biological warfare. Adding alleged 'evidence' to this theory is that the U.S. president has only just returned from Mexico as part of a broader visit to Latin America.

"I find it odd that this recent outbreak of swine flu first appeared in Mexico about the time President Obama was visiting there," writes one blogger, before asking: "Does anyone else find that suspicious?"

The number of conspiracy theorists attempting to put blame for the outbreak at Obama's door seems to have only been surpassed by those suggesting the outbreak doesn't actually exist and is avtually a cover, or blind. But for what? How about to deflect public attention from everything from the economic crisis and climate change, to the recent public debate in the U.S. over torture allegations made against military and CIA operatives during the Bush administration.

President Obama this week earmarked an extra $1.5 billion USD in funding to fight swine flu; however, he has refused to close the border with Mexico. The move has prompted more criticism from right-wingers who claim the president is endangering his own citizens.

Social media outlets such as Twitter and Facebook, which normally show themselves as a force for good in quickly getting information to the public (i.e., recent earthquake disasters), have this time proven to be something of a breeding ground for fast growing conspiracy theories.

Many have criticised the abbreviated nature of media such as Twitter for the spread of such rumours, whereby users have only 140 characters to put down their 'thoughts'. They argue the limited messages leave more room for hyperbole and less for reasoned comment.

In an NPR report, the following misinformation was tracked verbatim in Twitter's messages, known as Tweets:

"I'm concerned about the swine flu outbreak in us and mexico could it be germ warfare?"

"In the pandemic Spanish Flu of 1918-19, my Grandfather said bodies were piled like wood in our local town....SWINE FLU = DANGER"

"Good grief this swine flu thing is getting serious. 8/9 specimens tested were prelim positive in NYC. so that's Tx, Mexico and now Nyc."

"Short Ribs! How long before the Swine Flu hysteria crashes the pork market? 2 hours? 3?"

"be careful of the swine flu!!!! (may lead to global epidemic) Outbreak in Mexico. 62 deaths so far!! Don't eat pork from Mexico!!"

"Swine flu? Wow. All that pork infecting people....beef and chicken have always been meats of choice"

"SIMPLE CURE FOR THE NEW BHS (BIRD/HUMAN/SWINE FLU) AS REPORTED ON TV LAST NIGHT IS THE DRUG TAMIFLU....ALREADY A PRESCRIPTION ON THE MARKET"

"Be careful...Swine Flu is not only in Mexico now. 8 cases in the States. Pig = Don't eat"

With the wide and varied conspiracy theories seemingly spreading faster than the virus itself, global health ministries must be considering the best course of action to quash these pernicious rumours. Do they spend valuable time denying them, only to risk being accused of a cover up and creating unnecessary panic? Or simply ignore them altogether and hope they will disappear?

Then again, they may be to busy preparing their respective nations for the expected pandemic to worry.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

On a lighter note, among other things, Rep. Michelle Bachmann has tied the swine flu to Democratic Administrations .....

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009 ... art_on.php

Bill Maher pointed out, on his HBO program on Friday, that so far swine flu has caused only one known fatality, while ordinary flu killed about 13000 within the last year (I don't know if these numbers are worldwide or just the US). He also had a suggestion for Creationists and Texas Secessionists about the epidemic ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh4VTZQkObs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rahm Emanuel Under House Arrest

by Tom Heneghan
International Intelligence Expert

Wednesday May 6, 2009

Obama's White House Chief of Staff, former head of the North American Israeli Mossad, Rahm Emanuel (L), Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that current White House Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, former head of the North American Israeli Mossad, has been placed under semi-house arrest by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, given that Emanuel, along with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, deliberately incited a Swine Flu panic for the purpose of furthering foreign born alleged President Barack Obama's plan to invoke MARTIAL LAW in the United States.

Please check our previous intelligence briefing for details of the Swine Flu operation.

We can further divulge that the Swine Flu operation was part of an overall NSA program called "Psychological Behavior Modification" designed to scare the American People into a weakened mode so as to adhere to a Martial Law decree.

The Swine Flu scare, H1N1 virus, which we have previously explained is a "cocktail" flu of military grade, released from a Military lab in Mexico City, Mexico and a second Military lab in Haifa, Israel, will re-appear as the Spanish Flu Pandemic did in 1918 and kill millions of people across the world.
Note: The Swine Flu virus can actually be turned on and off by the use of nanotechnology.
"Follow the Money"