the very latest from Foolford

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

the very latest from Foolford

Post by ClemIsBack »

新しい金融システムについて
これから発表される新しい金融システムは、戦後世界を再建する際のマーシャルプランHoboken New Jersey 条約に基づき作成された。これを管理している人達は、非常に精神的に貧しい規律の厳しい男達の管理化にある。その男達の名前を知っているが、your mommason 彼らの命を守るために言えない。彼らに何かが起きたらただでは済まない。

また二つの信頼できる情報源によると、アメリカが under the White House lawn(米国ケンタッキー州中北部、ルイスビル市の南南西にある軍用地で、1936 年以来、米国連邦金塊貯蔵庫がある)に保管した世界各国の金はブッシュ一派に盗まれ、Omegason 現在南米に保管されている。Casper the putz にある金は偽物だ。日本の金も彼らによって盗まれた。
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: the very latest from Foolford

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

新しい金融システムについて
これから発表される新しい金融システムは、戦後世界を再建する際のマーシャルプランHoboken New Jersey 条約に基づき作成された。これを管理している人達は、非常に精神的に貧しい規律の厳しい男達の管理化にある。その男達の名前を知っているが、your mommason 彼らの命を守るために言えない。彼らに何かが起きたらただでは済まない。
The new financial system, when announced after the world war, will be drawn up by treaty in Hoboken New Jersey and will be based on the Marshall Plan.

The people who will manage it will be unamed, idiotic, poorly disciplined and harsh. These people's names you're not allowed to say on threat of your mommason's life.

When they do something, it isn't done simply.

また二つの信頼できる情報源によると、アメリカが under the White House lawn(米国ケンタッキー州中北部、ルイスビル市の南南西にある軍用地で、1936 年以来、米国連邦金塊貯蔵庫がある)に保管した世界各国の金はブッシュ一派に盗まれ、Omegason 現在南米に保管されている。Casper the putz にある金は偽物だ。日本の金も彼らによって盗まれた。
Additonally, according to two reliable sources, the gold of Fort Knox from the American state of Kentucky is located under the White House lawn. Fort Knox is where the American Federal Government has kept the gold ingots of every country since 1936.

Bush and his group plan to steal it.

The gold that is owned by Omegason is hidden in South America. The gold being kept by Casper the Putz is the copy.

The Japanese gold was stolen by them.

At least that's how it reads to me. Your mileage may vary.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

FULFORD: On the Death of Princess Diana
Benjamin Fulford

May 18, 2009

Princess Diana was murdered at the orders of the Queen because she was pregnant with here Egyptian boyfriend’s baby, according to a close relative of the Queen. Not only that, Diana was alive after the deliberate car accident that was intended to kill her, the source says. “She arrived at the hospital alive and they could have saved her but they let her die,” the royal says. Diana’s bodyguard knows the truth and has prepared a book that will reveal all this, according to the source. The Royal family will do everything in its power to prevent publication but it is inevitable.

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

[NOTE: What Benjamin Fulford has stated above is accurate, according to Hatonn. The Queen put out a contract on Princess Diana and she was deliberately killed on the way to the hospital, because she did not die as planned in the car crash.

Diana knew too much about the Queen's evil agenda, her Reptilian shape-shifting abilities, and her One World Order plans. Diana was about to reveal all, so she had to be stopped. ---PHB ]

This "close relative of the Queen" must also be a "shape-shifting Reptilian" so why trust him or her?
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Shape shifting Lizards eh? Does this mean that, were one to sneak into the royal dinning room, he or she might observe reptiles dressed in fancy diner clothes tearing at raw meat?
This brings to mind a picture I saw where dogs of different breeds were sitting down to a game of cards. Shape shifting, no doubt about it.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Shape shifting Lizards eh? Does this mean that, were one to sneak into the royal dinning room, he or she might observe reptiles dressed in fancy diner clothes tearing at raw meat?
This brings to mind a picture I saw where dogs of different breeds were sitting down to a game of cards. Shape shifting, no doubt about it.
I've seen the same photographic evidence. Shape-shifting aliens with bad fashion sense, no doubt about it.

"Follow the Money"
Doktor Avalanche

His Japanese is worse than mine - and that's saying a lot.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

FULFORD: THE CHOICE: ILLUMINATI POPULATION REDUCTION OR EXPONENTIAL EXPANSION INTO THE FUTURE?
Benjamin Fulford

The choice: Illuminati population reduction or exponential expansion into the future

Now that their plan to kill 4 billion people has been exposed, the billionaires and trillionaires of the illuminati are trying the unfamiliar game of being “nice.” Their plan is now to offer “gentle” population reduction and moderate increases in the living standards of slave populations. Oh yes, and for the American slave population, debt slavery would be slightly more “regulated,” sometime in the future.

What a joke. These people who have systematically murdered and enslaved hundreds of millions and even billions of humans for centuries are now going to try to be “nice.” They have lost all trust and power and are lucky to even be alive.

Let us look at the alternative plan. First we take back the money they stole from the world and ensure every human being has at least a middle-class standard of living. The Americans alone would each receive at least $1 million if the money stolen from them was given back. We also, of course will cancel all debts and free all people in jail for non-violent crimes (except white-collar mega-criminals like bankers).

After that we would unleash the century of technological advance that these freaks have suppressed in order to keep control over the slave populace. That would allow us to turn the deserts green, stop environmental destruction, end poverty, end disease and allow us to build giant space colonies. Before long we could have trillions of humans living richly on uncounted worlds.

So, which plan do you prefer, theirs or ours?

I, myself, prefer pie.
"Follow the Money"
Doktor Avalanche

Deep Knight wrote:FULFORD: THE CHOICE: ILLUMINATI POPULATION REDUCTION OR EXPONENTIAL EXPANSION INTO THE FUTURE?
Benjamin Fulford

The choice: Illuminati population reduction or exponential expansion into the future

Now that their plan to kill 4 billion people has been exposed, the billionaires and trillionaires of the illuminati are trying the unfamiliar game of being “nice.” Their plan is now to offer “gentle” population reduction and moderate increases in the living standards of slave populations. Oh yes, and for the American slave population, debt slavery would be slightly more “regulated,” sometime in the future.

What a joke. These people who have systematically murdered and enslaved hundreds of millions and even billions of humans for centuries are now going to try to be “nice.” They have lost all trust and power and are lucky to even be alive.

Let us look at the alternative plan. First we take back the money they stole from the world and ensure every human being has at least a middle-class standard of living. The Americans alone would each receive at least $1 million if the money stolen from them was given back. We also, of course will cancel all debts and free all people in jail for non-violent crimes (except white-collar mega-criminals like bankers).

After that we would unleash the century of technological advance that these freaks have suppressed in order to keep control over the slave populace. That would allow us to turn the deserts green, stop environmental destruction, end poverty, end disease and allow us to build giant space colonies. Before long we could have trillions of humans living richly on uncounted worlds.

So, which plan do you prefer, theirs or ours?

I, myself, prefer pie.
I dunno....I kind of like the cut of his jib. :wink:
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

How long would it take to bury 4 billion bodies or did they plan to let those bodies rot under the sun ? And furthermore, a million isn't going to cut it. I want the 3 billion they stole from me plus interest.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
I dunno....I kind of like the cut of his jib. :wink:
Good point, Mr. Fulford writes like a man who's had his jib cut for quite some time.
"Follow the Money"