Obama Spills the Beans

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Obama Spills the Beans

Post by Deep Knight »

From Lord Rama and Lady Tara (the couple previously known as A&A 'cause you can't have too many aliases) on Mark Huber's site, Welcome to the Light (but don't let the dark hit your butt on the way out). Just in case you don't know, by strict tradition the President gives a comic, satirical speech at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but obviously Lord Ari and Lady Ava know better (yet another set of aliases, how spiritual!).

Archive for the ‘NESARA’ Category
Obama W.H. Correspondent’s Speech w/ Important Notes
Posted by admin On May - 14 - 2009

I BELIEVE THIS TO BE A VERY IMPORTANT POST.

It sounds like Obama just told us that just about EVERYTHING is going to happen in the 72 days following May 9, 2009.

Below you will find video of Obama’s White House Correspondent’s speech on May 9, 2009. Next is VERY important information off Mark’s telecall (CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL TELECALL) from Mark, Tara, and Rama that I believe everyone should read.

Finally, I have listed the entire transcript of the speech.

Without further adieu, please click below to watch the video.

TARA – Yes. Obama’s speech on Saturday. Remember everybody at 12:01 Sat. morning AM eastern time, the moon came into fullness in Taurus and a 3 day period ended last night [Monday] at 12:01 in the morning. Along with that, the speech that Barack Obama gave, on Saturday night, was in that energy and, in addition to that energy, he was recalibrating, you might say, the coding and templates of the light codes into the new age of enlightenment of the Age of Aquarius. Which means that we have been in a transition period where there has been certain other ignitings of this process.

The first one was at the end of 1996. In 1996, the last total, lunar eclipse of the 20th century occurred and then in the new century in the first week, it was the 9th of January, we had the first new moon and eclipse. Also, the next morning of that day when the moon was in the 7th house, the next year after the 9th . . . So in 1997 after the 23rd of January was the dawning of the Age of Aquarius began at a certain pace in earnest in the new century. The transfer of the energy of everything that we did to prepare for NESARA in the old century was transferred to the new century in terms of arriving at the midpoint of this day, which we were talking about which was the 11th, the 9th to the 11th, when the Hunab Ku, central intelligence of the Mayan calendar [and universe], adjudicates into the new earth.

The new earth is Tita Lacoria [sp?], the diamond one. The old earth has been called the planet Shan and has been called that for all of the time we have been living with this reptilian rule, which you might say started 450 million years ago. (That is really how long we [became] in the latter days anyway, so limited when we volunteered to come in this lifetime we knew it was a very decisive moment. We all wrote the scripts – each one of us - and that means even to the tiniest little baby who got killed in Iraq. That child is a spirit of a high evolution who offered that to be so that the Divine Lela could be exposed in the public and complete the mission.

The completion of the mission is done and the process that Barack Obama introduced on Saturday night, he said in the next couple of days I have been contemplating losing my cool. He dropped names that would scare a horse. He told Mr. Steele to get up. He [Obama] said, “Hey. What’s up?” Mr. Steele was being a good Illinois Southsider, which represents honesty. There’s a certain honesty with “what’s up, let’s hear from you. The Republican Party does not get a bailout.” You should have heard the audience.

Mr. Steele didn’t get up yet and Obama was kind of laughing. Obama said “write off” or deficit asset. (Tara didn’t remember the exact words.) Then Obama was saying there was a nice new face that was showing up on the side of the Democratic party – such as Arlan Specter. The audience was hysterical. That nice fresh energy. Then he [Obama] did something very, very clear; he said Joe Biden was instrumental in convincing this fresh energy to come to “our side” of the court. In other words, Joe Biden has got a red face for that one.

Then he [Obama] said: “Oh, Hillary. My relationship with Hillary has been very interesting. She went down to Mexico and then when she came back she hugged me, she kissed me. He said: “That was nice.” Everybody laughed. Then he said. Do it yourself the next time. In other words, she got nailed. What is the issue about immigration that she went to Mexico about? Do you remember, Mark?

RAMA – I know that she went down there for the drug wars.

TARA – 7,000 or 6,000 dead in the last year and a half.

RAMA - All of this is tied in with those 13 families.

TARA – The drug running and the illegal marijuana

MARK - And the money laundering.

TARA – And the money laundering. See this guy [Obama] is laying it down. The follow-up we can watch on Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow.

MARK – Explain about the 72 days again.

TARA – OK, the 72 days; that’s right. Barack Obama, when he was wrapping it up, he was saying oh well - Oh, I want to say one more thing [about] that Dick Cheney. Obama said about Dick Cheney: “He couldn’t make it because he was busy writing his memoirs [entitled] ‘How to shoot your friends and interrogate people’.”

Then at the end, Obama said: “By the way when I get to the point of the next 100 days, I’ll be able to finish it in 72 days.” I counted it on the calendar and it goes to the day before the new moon. [Rama said July 20th.] He then said, “On the 73rd day, I will rest.” Everybody laughed because he was doing like the Genesis thing.

I looked at the next day, the 21st, which is Rama’s birthday and it is, in the true zodiac with Ophicus included, the first day of cancer where Rama always had it on the last day of cancer. That’s how different things are. It’s the new moon and he said he was going to rest. That means we’re in the new moon [which] always means we are in the new beginning. “So I’m going to take a rest after getting all of these guys out of our hair.”

MARK – That’s an important point. He didn’t say “I’m going to start then.” What he is talking about is “I am going to start breaking protocol and loosing my cool”, which means “I’m going to start calling a spade a spade and everyone with a red face standing around me may still stick to their strict protocol, but I am giving myself permission to loosen up.” He was being funny but he was saying deadly serious things: “We are going to the accomplishment of these arrests. We are going to have war crimes trials. We are going to have exposure of 9/11. We are going to have removal of all of these characters”. [Tara: including their heads] And what does that mean? That means we’re going to have NESARA’s announcement. And what else? What important thing?

TARA - Arrests first.

MARK – Of course, the arrests have to come first.
That’s 75,000 to 100,000 indictments that are sitting there ready to be unsealed and executed. I like the term executed in this case because they are all war criminals. They will go to The Hague and they will all be tried there – not in the United States because these are not local crimes they are all international war crimes - genocide. Over 1 million American GI service men have been killed. They have never reported this. It is out there folks if you want to look for it – 4 or 5 million Iraqis.

This means between now and. . . The only way you can interpret [what] he said is in the next few days he is going to start losing his cool and speaking out on things not in the strict protocol of the office. He is going to start revealing things.

First of all he has rescinded all of the regulations that Bush put into place during 8 years of signing statements and other things that he did to protect himself and all his henchmen. That has been revoked. In addition, he has also signed new Executive Orders asking Leon Panetta to figure out a way to safely reveal anti-gravity and other technologies that came thru Tesla, Einstein and thru ETs. So all of this is going to mean that he has - the plan is now ready to unfold to bring us up to the present moment and talk about Galactic presence.

We got that clear indication when Edgar Mitchell stood up on April 20th and gave his lecture, which is in the archives, many of you have already read it, and he [Mitchell] basically said: “They are not only out there, they are here, and we need to talk to them.” This is all coming together.

So if you look at this and you look at the 72 days of his current second 100 day cycle, almost all of this is going to happen in this 72 day cycle. He’s already announced this. Just like the Illuminati do.

TARA – The first thing he said was he was going to do it off the teleprompter, off-the-cuff. Then there was this beep. What that meant was that the prompter guy had to buzz him to keep it so he couldn’t say anything. He said this isn’t working out so well. Then he said hello and greetings and pulled his papers out. Then he went on at the middle point, he said, we’ve got some warmer fuzzier things going on in the White House now. We’ve invited someone to the White House. He’s effervescent, warm and cuddly.

MARK: And everybody thought he was talking about the dog.

TARA - And he said, “Enough about Joe Biden”. Oooohhhh. Then at the very end, to wrap up what he said in the beginning about the teleprompter and Joe Biden, he said: “I am going to be doing a lot more things off the prompter and Joe Biden will be doing everything and learn to read it from the prompter.” In other words, “I [Obama] am the boss now and Joe Biden isn’t going to be making it up as we go.”

MARK – Right. What he is saying is that Joe Biden will be speaking the script that he is told to follow. Whereas Obama is releasing himself from being bound by the script of the teleprompter. This means they[cabal] are not going to get signals, in advance, to what he is going to be saying in any given moment. That is very, very important

The reason we have taken this time is because . . . Anyone who didn’t listen to that speech and even if you did, - with all of the jokes and things, you would have thought it was all light humor. This is serious business.

TARA – Nobody did in the audience either. You may not have thought that at all.

RAMA - The very fact that Wanda Sykes mentioned 9/11.

TARA – Then they said that wasn’t appropriate for her to say it.

MARK: She looked at Obama when she did that. They were a little bit joking and seeming to get a little bit over the edge

TARA - What she said was: “Did I go over the edge?” and Obama was grinning from ear to ear. He was basically saying

MARK - “Thank you for going over the edge.”

TARA - The other thing was [Michael] Bloomberg. He [Obama] started with someone in NY who has been controlling the media and completely abusing - the words were unbelievable. He pointed out that it was Michael Bloomberg and looked in his direction. Then he said: Michael Bloomberg everyone.” This is the guy I’m talking about. This is the media thing that Amy is right behind in all of the truth-seekers and the truth-tellers. They are saying, “Guess what? The media hold is not held by the powers that used to be and think that they still [are].” They don’t be and they don’t think that anymore; they are just still trying to make you believe it. It’s too late because he’s just had enough of that and it’s all over.

————————————————————————————–

THE WHITE HOUSE

Office of the Press Secretary

REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT
AT WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS’ ASSOCIATION DINNER

May 9, 2009

Washington Hilton
Washington, D.C.

9:56 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you. Thank you, everybody. Good evening. You know, I had an entire speech prepared for this wonderful occasion, but now that I’m here I think I’m going to try something a little different. Tonight I want to speak from the heart. I’m going to speak off the cuff. (Teleprompters rise.) (Laughter and applause.)

Good evening. (Laughter.) Pause for laughter. (Laughter.) Wait a minute, this may not be working as well as I — (laughter.) Let me try that again.

Good evening, everybody. (Applause.) I would like to welcome you all to the 10-day anniversary of my first 100 days. (Laughter.) I am Barack Obama. Most of you covered me. All of you voted for me. (Laughter and applause.) Apologies to the Fox table. (Laughter.) They’re — where are they? I have to confess I really did not want to be here tonight, but I knew I had to come — just one more problem that I’ve inherited from George W. Bush. (Laughter.)

But now that I’m here, it’s great to be here. It’s great to see all of you. Michelle Obama is here, the First Lady of the United States. (Applause.) Hasn’t she been an outstanding First Lady? (Applause.) She’s even begun to bridge the differences that have divided us for so long, because no matter which party you belong to we can all agree that Michelle has the right to bare arms. (Laughter and applause.)

Now Sasha and Malia aren’t here tonight because they’re grounded. You can’t just take Air Force One on a joy ride to Manhattan. (Laughter.) I don’t care whose kids you are. (Laughter.) We’ve been setting some ground rules here. They’re starting to get a little carried away.

Now, speaking — when I think about children obviously I think about Michelle and it reminds me that tomorrow is Mother’s Day. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the audience. (Applause.) I do have to say, though, that this is a tough holiday for Rahm Emanuel because he’s not used to saying the word “day” after “mother.” (Laughter.) That’s true. (Laughter.)

David Axelrod is here. You know, David and I have been together for a long time. I can still remember — I got to sort of — I tear up a little bit when I think back to that day that I called Ax so many years ago and said, you and I can do wonderful things together. And he said to me the same thing that partners all across America are saying to one another right now: Let’s go to Iowa and make it official. (Laughter and applause.)

Michael Steele is in the house tonight. (Applause.) Or as he would say, “in the heezy.” (Laughter.) What’s up? (Laughter.) Where is Michael? Michael, for the last time, the Republican Party does not qualify for a bailout. (Laughter.) Rush Limbaugh does not count as a troubled asset, I’m sorry. (Laughter.)

Dick Cheney was supposed to be here but he is very busy working on his memoirs, tentatively titled, “How to Shoot Friends and Interrogate People.” (Laughter.)

You know, it’s been a whirlwind of activity these first hundred days. We’ve enacted a major economic recovery package, we passed a budget, we forged a new path in Iraq, and no President in history has ever named three Commerce Secretaries this quickly. (Laughter.) Which reminds me, if Judd Gregg is here, your business cards are ready now. (Laughter.)

On top of that, I’ve also reversed the ban on stem cell research, signed an expansion — (applause) — signed an expansion of the children’s health insurance. Just last week, Car and Driver named me auto executive of the year. (Laughter.) Something I’m very proud of.

We’ve also begun to change the culture in Washington. We’ve even made the White House a place where people can learn and can grow. Just recently, Larry Summers asked if he could chair the White House Council on Women and Girls. (Laughter.) And I do appreciate that Larry is here tonight because it is seven hours past his bedtime. (Laughter.) Gibbs liked that one. (Laughter.)

In the last hundred days, we’ve also grown the Democratic Party by infusing it with new energy and bringing in fresh, young faces like Arlen Specter. (Laughter.) Now, Joe Biden rightly deserves a lot of credit for convincing Arlen to make the switch, but Secretary Clinton actually had a lot to do with it too. One day she just pulled him aside and she said, Arlen, you know what I always say — “if you can’t beat them, join them.” (Laughter.)

Which brings me to another thing that’s changed in this new, warmer, fuzzier White House, and that’s my relationship with Hillary. You know, we had been rivals during the campaign, but these days we could not be closer. In fact, the second she got back from Mexico she pulled into a hug and gave me a big kiss. (Laughter.) Told me I’d better get down there myself. (Laughter.) Which I really appreciated. I mean, it was — it was nice. (Laughter.)

And of course we’ve also begun to change America’s image in the world. We talked about this during this campaign and we’re starting to execute. We’ve renewed alliances with important partners and friends. If you look on the screen there, there I am with Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso. There I am with Gordon Brown.

But as I said during the campaign, we can’t just talk to our friends. As hard as it is, we also have to talk to our enemies, and I’ve begun to do exactly that. Take a look at the monitor there. (Laughter.) Now, let me be clear, just because he handed me a copy of Peter Pan does not mean that I’m going to read it — (laughter) — but it’s good diplomatic practice to just accept these gifts.

All this change hasn’t been easy. Change never is. So I’ve cut the tension by bringing a new friend to the White House. He’s warm, he’s cuddly, loyal, enthusiastic. You just have to keep him on a tight leash. Every once in a while he goes charging off in the wrong direction and gets himself into trouble. But enough about Joe Biden. (Laughter.)

All in all, we’re proud of the change we’ve brought to Washington in these first hundred days but we’ve got a lot of work left to do, as all of you know. So I’d like to talk a little bit about what my administration plans to achieve in the next hundred days.

During the second hundred days, we will design, build and open a library dedicated to my first hundred days. (Laughter.) It’s going to be big, folks. (Laughter.) In the next hundred days, I will learn to go off the prompter and Joe Biden will learn to stay on the prompter. (Laughter.)

In the next hundred days, our bipartisan outreach will be so successful that even John Boehner will consider becoming a Democrat. After all, we have a lot in common. He is a person of color. (Laughter.) Although not a color that appears in the natural world. (Laughter.) What’s up, John? (Laughter.)

In the next hundred days, I will meet with a leader who rules over millions with an iron fist, who owns the airwaves and uses his power to crush all who would challenge his authority at the ballot box. It’s good to see you, Mayor Bloomberg. (Laughter.)

In the next hundred days, we will housetrain our dog, Bo, because the last thing Tim Geithner needs is someone else treating him like a fire hydrant. (Laughter.) In the next hundred days, I will strongly consider losing my cool. (Laughter.)

Finally, I believe that my next hundred days will be so successful I will be able to complete them in 72 days. (Laughter.) And on the 73rd day, I will rest. (Laughter.)

I just — I want to end by saying a few words about the men and women in this room whose job it is to inform the public and pursue the truth. You know, we meet tonight at a moment of extraordinary challenge for this nation and for the world, but it’s also a time of real hardship for the field of journalism. And like so many other businesses in this global age, you’ve seen sweeping changes and technology and communications that lead to a sense of uncertainty and anxiety about what the future will hold.
Across the country, there are extraordinary, hardworking journalists who have lost their jobs in recent days, recent weeks, recent months. And I know that each newspaper and media outlet is wrestling with how to respond to these changes, and some are struggling simply to stay open. And it won’t be easy. Not every ending will be a happy one.

But it’s also true that your ultimate success as an industry is essential to the success of our democracy. It’s what makes this thing work. You know, Thomas Jefferson once said that if he had the choice between a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, he would not hesitate to choose the latter.

Clearly, Thomas Jefferson never had cable news to contend with — (laughter) — but his central point remains: A government without newspapers, a government without a tough and vibrant media of all sorts, is not an option for the United States of America. (Applause.)

So I may not — I may not agree with everything you write or report. I may even complain, or more likely Gibbs will complain, from time to time about how you do your jobs, but I do so with the knowledge that when you are at your best, then you help me be at my best. You help all of us who serve at the pleasure of the American people do our jobs better by holding us accountable, by demanding honesty, by preventing us from taking shortcuts and falling into easy political games that people are so desperately weary of.

And that kind of reporting is worth preserving — not just for your sake, but for the public’s. We count on you to help us make sense of a complex world and tell the stories of our lives the way they happen, and we look for you for truth, even if it’s always an approximation, even if — (laughter.)

This is a season of renewal and reinvention. That is what government must learn to do, that’s what businesses must learn to do, and that’s what journalism is in the process of doing. And when I look out at this room and think about the dedicated men and women whose questions I’ve answered over the last few years, I know that for all the challenges this industry faces, it’s not short on talent or creativity or passion or commitment. It’s not short of young people who are eager to break news or the not-so-young who still manage to ask the tough ones time and time again. These qualities alone will not solve all your problems, but they certainly prove that the problems are worth solving. And that is a good place as any to begin.

So I offer you my thanks, I offer you my support, and I look forward to working with you and answering to you and the American people as we seek a more perfect union in the months and years ahead.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you. (Applause.)

Arrests First!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Obama Spills the Beans

Post by Deep Knight »

Only 10 more days to July 20. Strange that Rama & Tara are no longer talking about this, but lots of people on their Welcome the Light site still are - well except for the other lightworker who predicted it by 12:34:56 on 7/8/09 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 - get it). I'm always amused by the fact they think the entire universe uses our calendar (as in "all beings in the galexy are responding to the 8/8/08 vibrations" on August 8th of last year).
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Obama Spills the Beans

Post by Deep Knight »

Mark, Rama & Tara's mouthpiece, finally talks about this, although the date has changed (and is no longer on Rama's 56th or 50th or 44th or whatever birthday on the 20th or 21st) to the 10th and so have the "predictions." Remember, "no nukes and no dates," which means that if they told us the date, they would have to nuke us.

Mark on Obama’s Second 100 Days…
Posted by admin On July - 13 - 2009

Mark,

Thank you for today’s conference call. Everything is becoming more and more amazing and very quickly!

I have been asked many times now, and I wonder myself, about the three phases of the Nesara announcement that began on October 1, 2008. It was said that the final phase was to end after Obama’s second 100 days (72 days actually) which was July 10, 2009.

Mother had said that, by that point, we would see big changes in 3D. Although we have always been told “no nukes and no dates”, this time period was put forth as being extremely significant in terms of visible changes.

In that regard, what has happened on the 3D stage at this point? And what can we expect to see, in 3D, as this summer moves forward?

Thanks again for everything.

XXX,

This week is potent with potentials.

Yesterday, Obama signaled that he is looking at his own investigations. Eric Holder, his ATTY Gen, has stated that probably today he will look into various incidents that suggest criminal or WarCrimes.

This is obviously setting the stage for arrests and several names have been dropped as ‘targets’: Timothy Geithner(US Treasury Secy); Dick Cheney, GBush 43; Condi Rice, Hank Paulson, Lawrence Summers and Karl Rove et al.

Lady Master Nada is in charge as of this AM!!!

That is what the 72 days deadline meant. Obama’s {2nd 100 days} work is done.

It now goes to the ICJ/World Court and that is the significance of Obama and Eric Holder’s statements about investigations.

As Madame X said yesterday: A Light envelope now surrounds the earth and will take 72 hours to infuse new energies into all of the earth.

Then a new activation/upshift will occur!

We have two Special Ops scheduled between now and the July 20th-21st Eclipse at which time new telepathic/teleportation activations will start.

We will be working with Pele, St Germain,KOS, Ashtar and the Magical realms/king-queen-doms through the end of this month and the first week of next month. We’ll send in reports as the information becomes available.

Look for more revelations on Sunday 1PM MT, 7/19, CC with A-Team.

This info comes from Madame X, KOS and Higher Advisers

Boy, I can't wait to see all the stuff we would see if we could see it, which we won't be able to because otherwise we'd get nuked.
"Follow the Money"