Etiquette and First Contact

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Etiquette and First Contact

Post by Deep Knight »

Break open a bottle of Pleiadian bubbly and serve it with Vega wafers (taste just like the silicon wafers they use for making semiconductors, YUM!) and get ready to celebrate first contact, or if you're a bit late, second contact!

From Mark Huber's Welcomethelight

Mark on Etiquette and First Contact…
Posted by admin On May - 31 - 2009

The question for Mark was. “I have a perhaps rather odd question. You see, I hold Miss Manners and Emily Post in high regard. I try to be as mannerly and graceful as I can, but as you know I can be rather blunt! So, my question concerns etiquette. When ships show up, what is the proper way to greet everyone and extend hospitality? Can they drink tea, coffee, will we intuitively/telepathically know what they might like?”

Mark: As with any individuals, in this or other dimensions, you need to ask. Most will choose not to imbibe our products which are highly laced with toxic chemicals. Chemtrails make most field grown crops including teas and coffees toxic.

On board the ships they have clean, clear and non-toxic items which can taste, smell and look just like ours, but which are made of nutritious and non-toxic substances. Their alcohol is non-toxic although it tastes and has an uplifting–rather than depressing–effect on your spirit. We would highly recommend you avail yourself of the Pleiadian Champagne and Vega Wafers. Mother Sekhmet like’s Killian’s Irish Red Beer.

Others like Earl Grey Tea, Royal Jasmine Tea, Chai tea, Green tea, etc and some have been known to savor a cup of Turkish or Espresso coffee. You can ask them for their favorites and then see what you have in that category. They’ll appreciate your asking, even if they don’t want anything.

Ones who had earth embodiments in different cultures remember those favorites and can transmute anything toxic in them anyway. On board the ships you don’t have bathrooms as there are no residues to dispose of. With trillions of ships overhead you can be happy that they don’t.<smile>

It is quite possible that when that happens that you may well be able to telepathically communicate and receive their replies.

Mark Huber

More Mark Huber questions and answers on the Yahoo group GRT-News by clicking HERE.

I dunno, even if there aren't trillions of ships dumping their waste above us, Mark, Rama & Tara are generating a fair volume of the same in their endless postings...
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Etiquette and First Contact

Post by texino »

DK I hate to break this to you, but along with not having the disgusting habits of the 3D population (like going to the bath room) I don't think your ascended 5-der bothers with sex or gender. (too messy) They take food wafers and breathe like fish getting water vapor from the air. You get a silver suit and a name like that guy in Superman- Mr. Mxyzptlk (The Imp from The 5th dimension) Me, I'm holding up in the Cordillera with Miss Panama and her Royal Court of runners up. I got a deal on 300kg of gold dust from some African on the internet plus I got chinchilla coats galore. You will be welcome to as would any Q member. I been debriefing a guy who escaped from the 5d ships and he's coming around. Stay on the ship too long and that's it for the old times.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:DK I hate to break this to you, but along with not having the disgusting habits of the 3D population (like going to the bath room) I don't think your ascended 5-der bothers with sex or gender. (too messy) They take food wafers and breathe like fish getting water vapor from the air. You get a silver suit and a name like that guy in Superman- Mr. Mxyzptlk (The Imp from The 5th dimension) Me, I'm holding up in the Cordillera with Miss Panama and her Royal Court of runners up. I got a deal on 300kg of gold dust from some African on the internet plus I got chinchilla coats galore. You will be welcome to as would any Q member. I been debriefing a guy who escaped from the 5d ships and he's coming around. Stay on the ship too long and that's it for the old times.
The waste elimination process in 3D and wardrobe of Mr. Mxyzptlk (rhymes with Bwyzptlk) in 5D have nothing on Deep Knight's friend Miss Honeydew Melons with her 44DDDs. No disgusting habits here, well, except perhaps for that one thing, but it's such a crowd pleaser you can't really blame her.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Miss Manners Guide to First Contact Etiquette
or
Meeting Aliens for Dummies

As anyone who reads the internet knows, outer-space aliens are not only real, they are coming to a planet near you soon! The first question on the well-bred earthling’s mind should be, “How can I let our space visitors know we mean them no harm and that they are welcome?” The answer, of course, is good manners. But, being from a totally different culture, what constitutes good manners for an 8-foot tall shape shifting Reptilian or grey-skinned almond-eyed Grey? Glad you asked!

Greetings

On earth we shake hands, but this is considered a highly embarrassing and invasive act on most planets. Instead you should use the galactic greeting of anal probing. This is simple if you have the right equipment, which includes a polished steel probe, ice packs to keep it cold, and a can of Crisco.

Drinks

Most aliens drink liquid ammonia like we drink water, and Freon acts on them like alcohol does on us. Since liquid ammonia is a corrosive and toxic substance to earth humans, it’s probably unwise to keep it in your fridge. However, that same fridge uses Freon in its cooling coils, so whip out a wrench, crack open a pipe or the compressor, and it’s party time at your house!

Food

Aliens that don’t have mouths don’t eat, they absorb their nutrients through the skin. Since these food baths smell a lot like decomposing flesh, it’s probably not something you want to keep around the house. However, many other aliens do have mouths and are meat eaters, usually raw. Simply throw them a steak, a pork loin roast, or small child and you’ll see them munching away happily.

Music

Aliens like the “music of the sphere” which is the sound of deep space. Since this sounds like silence to us, very few humans have it in their CD collection. Luckily, many aliens love New Age music, especially the Enya song “Mind Pudding.” Barring that, try “The Art of the Tibetan Nose Flute.”

Movies

Much like it’s a mistake to take a first date to the movie “Fatal Attraction” you would probably want to avoid showing your alien visitor movies like “Independence Day,” “War of the Worlds,” and the “To Serve Mankind” episode of the Twilight Zone. They much prefer Technicolor musicals like “Oklahoma,” “My Fair Lady,” and “Mama Mia.”
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I would add that the aliens appreciate gifts of human pets, particularly virgins. Since the last such landing was, according to radio archives, in Grover's Mill, New Jersey, you can imagine how disappointed they were at the time. Fortunately the Bush Administration's abstention education program appears to have worked well, outside of Texas and Alaska, so maybe we can avoid another misunderstanding.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:I would add that the aliens appreciate gifts ... particularly virgins.
Sort of like how some Earth-Shan humans prefer veal over beef, except they taste just like chicken (or so I'm told, not that I don't have my share of virgins begging me to be their first lover, but with the lines at my door I rarely have time for cannibalism so I have to rely on reports from Mother Sekhmet).
"Follow the Money"