Casper's Ramblings

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Casper's Ramblings

Post by Deep Knight »

CF wrote:"You can see it in (the president) his face, his eyes, his actions the lack of love for America. A very unusual sense of deceit emanates from his demeanor stimulating high alert to discernment cautions to the inner soul."
Um, what this guy sees in the President's face that disturbs him so much, could it be his color? And do you also find it rather silly that somebody who believes Casper and Bellringer lectures us about "discernment?"

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' A SORROW FILLED JULY 4TH !
CF

----- Original Message -----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 12:43 AM
Subject: concurring with casper

Patrick & Casper,

The report of 7/5/09 is very sobering. I cannot comment on the aspect of deliveries since the info is not available to average Joe's. However, it is progressively apparent that the direction our government (beloved country) under a probable impostor (ineligible president) is fast deteriorating in values and fiscal restraint. As grand parents we had our week long summer visit from the family to enjoy the pool, sun, and good food. We played CD's of traditional songs and hymns of our country's heritage and the anthems of historical significance. For the first time (I'm nearly 60 years old ) I quietly & secretly wept in grief at the emotional triggers the songs evoked. Usually, they engender patriotic pride, thankfulness, and a sense of strength to over come national adversity. This last July 4th brought sorrow, pain, and inward heaviness. You can see it in (the president) his face, his eyes, his actions the lack of love for America. A very unusual sense of deceit emanates from his demeanor stimulating high alert to discernment cautions to the inner soul.

Celebrating freedom on this past 4th took on an entirely new feeling. One I was not familiar with, one I don't embrace, one that I wish would go away and be dismissed as a bogus mood. Now, he (obama) visits Russia with, who knows what compromise to our country and the big sell out smile that says, "look at me world I'm important, aren't you impressed with me reading these teleprompters". It's a sad July for Americans our country is changing ... .

cf
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Says Casper (or could it be Kaspar?)
Deliveries were expected today and may yet come tomorrow. If not, be aware that it is OBAMA who continues to block deliveries and he is now being assisted by THE MING.
I have been brain dead for a few days and am just returning to life thanks to some severe electrical storms that happened by. While I was "away" it seems President Obama has joined "The Ming" in aid of halting delivery of whatever it is that Casper claims will be delivered at any time now. Question. Is this "Ming" the same as the mighty Space Emperor with whom Flash Gordon has been at odds with for many a year? If so, then we now have some damn cool space tech and can easily fly to the stars and disprove Bellringers nonsense about millions of star ships
just sitting around with nothing to do except pretend to be the stars or some such bunk. I wonderwhat PHB would say if I told him I had a Chinese Space Coupe and had flown it extensively without seeing any of his star folks? Probably say they were "cloaked". Well there is no device that can hide from our mighty space armada! On the other hand, it could be a different Ming and I'm still at the bottom of the gravity well. Cheers and sadness...*)(
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:On the other hand, it could be a different Ming and I'm still at the bottom of the gravity well.
As I understand it (which is not at all) there are 4 Mings:

1. Ming the Merciless, Emperor of Planet Mongo. I have it on good authority (a movie) that he's dead, but with these really evil guys you never know, they tend to come back for a sequel.

2. Yao Ming, basketball star. He's probably rich enough he doesn't need the money, but you know those inscrutable Chinese, they're inscrutable.

3. The Ming guy who makes those Ming vases. Again, he must be really rich (have you priced a Ming vase recently), which surprises me because his stuff doesn't look new and shiny at all.

4. Ming the Schwing, noted Chinese lady's man (or is that ladies man?). Deep Knight also being one (but which one I'm not sure), I know all about him and his busy schedule of wanton lovers, way too busy to be messing around with prosperity deliveries (at any given time, the line out his door stretches from Xiaowang to Shenzhen).

So, none of these seem like "him" and the way Casper uses the name, he almost seems plural (although one would think that would be "the Mings"). It's also possible that he's referring to "The Lord of the Mings," who's trying to take over Middle Earth with his Orcs from Ork. The key is in Casper's mind, in other words, lost forever.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mother Sekhmet Telecall, May 21, 2009
Created 05/22/09, 06:52:51 PM; Printed 05/22/09, 06:53:02 PM; 1/7

Mother Sekhmet's Conference Call, May 21, 2009
[Transcribed by: Annie, Katie and Shirley; Edited by: Andrew McManus]

Part 1: Mother Sekhmet's Briefing

MS - Greetings wondrous beings of light, love, peace and joy. What is unfolding on your planet is that the trumpets beginning to be too tough in the sense "Sachmo" [Louis Armstrong] gonna get ready to sing with us. It is about what has to come forth now as we are saying what is coming. Your what has been waiting for since morning of 9/11 that has to do with the fact that we were going to have our freedom still in the process as we speak has nothing to do with another word called freedom - we won't go into that one!
MARK - Mr. Casper.
MS - We will leave that to the real folks who know what is going on, not fictionalized story.
TARA - Some fictionalized characters like Casper, Mother.
MS - We will just say that what is unfolding is the hard facts of accountability where you have your Vader character speaking about all of the reasons why we are in the situation we are in right now and at the same time the Sirian Ambassador Commander Indian chief came and shared what he understands, an interesting piece was brought up in the issues. What about this idea of something sticks in the brain, uh can people be held for future thoughts of anything other than perfection? We are stepping into the realm where your very freedom will be chastised for thinking? We think not. This is why everything is being shattered at the same time, it seems like it is not, yet it is and we are saying that what you are witnessing is the cracks that are developing in the holographic program. Large cracks that have created rifts in the timelines that are in the sense timelines dissolving/timelines being created. It is how we understand how you get this announcement made and the timelines in the future get erased. In the sense that what would be coming, never occurred because NESARA gets announced and it is happening as we speak with every day of what is being laid out before you in terms of the whistle blowers that have a piece to share on how you hold these freedoms to be self evident. In the sense, all are sovereign equal creator gods/goddesses. There is nothing left and, in that sense, it is being brought into the understanding that there is a sweeping of your planets with the energies that are at a nature enrich your very soul matrix has some issues to contend with, called life. This is why we have to say love these ones even more as you are witnessing the final moments of their present existence in all its forms. They made this choice to stand out at this time knowing full well that they would leave at the appointed hour. We are saying that is arriving - not giving dates. We are just saying all the dominoes [are] lining up and then we just kick it. It is already in motion - cannot be stopped. Your freedom is inevitable and your ascension is assured. What we can say is, love every moment of what is occurring in these times. It is so awesome to be here in these moments right now, witnessing the changing of the very nature of called Adam Kadmon - where you get it all back as if it never left and it is that place where you are. Joining with all of us in that sense of Elohi frequencies of what sits before the throne of the Father. We are stepping into that realm where you are becoming the suns/sons. That energy is what is occurring and it is inevitable. You are mutating in that sense with the body, with the mind spirit and cannot be stopped - even the dark ones. That was just a guise; now the guise is coming off and the walls of light shining forth shattering the darkness. Interesting that you have this character, the Veep speaking - not the Pres? Former Pres? Cannot speak for himself? Has to have his evil mentor to speak for him? What is wrong with this picture?
We have to say the very nature of what is occurring is they are incriminating themselves every hour they stand trying to vindicate themselves on your transmissions box and it is only just a few seconds longer and we are not speaking of cosmic seconds - we are speaking of present time of what is unfolding - no accident - all these things occurring Memorial Day. We must honor this and now starting to come out. Mr. Montel Williams said over 1 million US soldiers dead in Iraq/Afghanistan. Only one of these, maybe others, have said it a few times, yet he said it today and it is unfolding where the truth will be told about the lies concerning/occurred on morning of 9/11.
We pass the Talking Stick.

My stick doesn't talk, but it passes just the same (not only passes, but gets an A+ from most ladies).

Mother Sekhmet complaining Casper is a fictional character? Funny, he has the same record of being right (a solid 0%), perhaps this is just a case of talking stick envy (I understand his talks and talks and talks, but never comes through, this poor performanc getting it an "I" for "incomplete" and held back a grade).

It was just seconds away on May 21, and we're not talking cosmic seconds which aren't the same as real seconds, so it must have happened already. If not, Rama, Tara and Mother would tell us because they're so big on accountability...

As for Montel Williams, funny that no one else picked up him mentioning 1 million US soldiers being killed in Afghanistan & Iraq, although Rama seems to have a radio that picks up things others don't. One would think that someone would have noticed this, but I guess they were replaced by holograms and clones just for the purpose of making Rama & Tara look like raving lunatics.
"Follow the Money"