Scamming the Wingnuts & Moonbats

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Scamming the Wingnuts & Moonbats

Post by Deep Knight »

Politics makes strange bedfellows (just look at recent news) but even stranger online scams. This and the next couple of posts are from Bellringer's Foulwinds10 forum...

'Proof' of Kenyan birth twice scrubbed by eBay
Drew Zahn

But seller of 'Obama's birth certificate' dodges administrators to post 3rd time

June 27, 2009

Editor's note: Since publication of this story, the auction item has been removed for the third time. None of the item identification numbers in this article remain valid.

An eBay seller who previously promised to deliver a certified copy of President Obama's actual birth certificate – from a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya – has twice had his listing removed from the popular auction website.

In a third listing, however, the seller calling himself "colmado_naranja" has explained why the birth certificate was twice yanked by eBay administration.

"The first cancellation was done in what eBay describes as being in the interests of keeping my account safe," the newest listing claims, referring to the now scrubbed item # 160344374585. "eBay was under the impression that a third party had accessed and compromised my account, that this third party put up the Barack Obama African birth certificate auction and that I had no knowledge of the said listing."

As WND reported, colmado_naranja's original listing claimed, "President Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7:24 p.m. on August 4, 1961."

The seller, who according to the eBay rankings has completed dozens of transactions on the behemoth auction site without difficulties, further said this birth certificate is the real deal, obtained while he was traveling in Kenya.

"Kenyans were amused at how gullible Americans could be when it came to obvious things like the fact that Kenyans overtly admit to Barack Jr.'s Kenyan birth, yet the Americans continue to believe that they know better," colmado_naranja wrote. "I delved further and found that a birth certificate was on file at The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa."

According to the third, and newest, listing, however, even after calling eBay customer service and restoring the original auction under a new item number, the birth certificate sale was scrubbed again, a second time, for another reason altogether.

Colmado_naranja's second listing of the birth certificate, item # 160344928067, had already generated significant attention this morning. WND readers emailed, stating the bids had topped $7,000, even as high as $10,000 for the alleged Kenyan document.

Even those critical of the questions surrounding Obama's birth and eligibility to serve as President noticed, as members of the message board Democratic Underground claimed to have reported the auction to eBay administration as a "forgery and offensive item."

At some time around 10:30 ET this morning, however, the second auction listing was scrubbed as well.

In the third listing from colmado_naranja, the seller explains, "This time their reasoning for the cancellation was that birth certificates and other forms are government ID are prohibited on eBay."

Nonetheless, the auction lives on.

Under its now third eBay number, 160345002984, the item up for sale is listed as a "story" and specifically states the document is a gift to the winner, not the object of bidding itself:

"I'm now auctioning my story (true story) of how I obtained U.S. President Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate," the listing states. "The winner of this auction will not bear copyrights to my story. However, along with my story the winning bidder will also take home U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama's Kenyan (African) birth certificate. Certified birth certificate. I am giving the birth certificate to the bidder that wins this auction, which is for my story."

Just to be certain, the listing restates, "You are not bidding on Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate in this eBay auction."

Neither photos nor any verification of the seller's claims are available at this point.

In the original listing, the seller explained, "I am not posting any photos of the birth certificate here on eBay. I have not seen this birth certificate anywhere on the Internet, to post it here on eBay would lead to a flood of facsimiles on the Internet. This would inadvertently decrease the value of the certificate as well."

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Send a contribution to support the national billboard campaign that asks a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.

WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.

Because of the dearth of information about Obama's eligibility, WND founder Joseph Farah has launched a campaign to raise contributions to post billboards asking a simple question: "Where's the birth certificate?"

The campaign followed a petition that has collected almost 400,000 signatures demanding proof of his eligibility, the availability of yard signs raising the question and the production of permanent, detachable magnetic bumper stickers asking the question.

The eBay birth certificate seller is a self-proclaimed "collector of old Dominican and Cuban money" and has worked in the Congo.

"This spring I traveled through Kenya and its capital Nairobi. I was overwhelmed by the 'iconicized' face of U.S. President Barack Obama that displays itself throughout the country. I had lunch at a small eatery and noticed that the club sandwich with fried plantains was now known as 'Obama's Plate of the Day,'" the seller wrote on the initial auction page. "As an American I was bombarded with questions in English (English is national language of Kenya) on my feelings and opinions of a Kenyan governing the United States of America. The first several times I responded in saying that not enough time had elapsed since Barack Obama's appointment as president of the U.S.A., and that I'd have to hold my official opinion until at least January 2010, a year in office might be sufficient for me to judge his ability to govern the U.S.A.

"Naturally I thought that by 'Kenyan' they were referring to Barack Obama's blood, being that his father Barack Obama Sr. was a native of Kenya. After a day and a half of my being in Nairobi I learned that they were literally referring to President Barack Obama Jr. as being born in Kenya, a native of Kenya."

The seller also cited the fact that Obama has not release his "Hawaiian" birth certificate. His administration, the seller says, "in an attempt to put the birth certificate issue to a rest, has presented the American public with a fake, forged, fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate."

The seller indicated a willingness to respond to questions about the item, for which bidding was set to begin at $1,000. But the seller said questions would be evaluated and may not get a direct response.

The "certification of live birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.

Your donation – from as little as $5 to as much as $1,000 – can be made online at the WND SuperStore. (Donations are not tax-deductible. Donations of amounts greater than $1,000 can be arranged by calling either 541-474-1776 or 1-800-4WND.COM. If you would prefer to mail in your contributions, they should be directed to WND, P.O. Box 1627, Medford, Oregon, 97501. Be sure to specify the purpose of the donation by writing "billboard" on the check. In addition, donations of billboard space will be accepted, as will significant contributions specifically targeted for geographic locations.)

If you are a member of the media and would like to interview Joseph Farah about this campaign, e-mail WND.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Scamming the Wingnuts & Moonbats

Post by Deep Knight »

Obama Secrecy Could Prevent Recognition of Birthplace
Most presidents' homes provided federal designation
June 29, 2009

Is President Obama's birthplace, wherever it is, destined to lie unrepaired and unrecognized in perpetuity? If the phalanxes of lawyers currently fighting a number of lawsuits seeking to open up detailed information about the president's origins succeed that's a distinct possibility, since the ordinary National Park Service recognition of presidents' birthplaces does not even begin unless members of Congress or a president seek the distinction.

That's according to Kathy Kupper, a spokeswoman for the National Park Service, who was interviewed on the subject by Greg Corombos of RadioAmerica/WND.

"All 391 National Park Service sites are designated either by the president or by Congress. So it always is initiated by one of those entities," Kupper said.

Right now, she said, work is being done on recognition of the birthplaces for both Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.

The park service publicizes and profiles its sites, including presidential birth locations, both online and in published form. The sites are considered a part of the heritage of the United States.

Kupper confirmed that not every president so far has a National Park Service site, but many do, and the entire process hinges on instructions either from Congress or a president to begin work.

Under the law, presidents can declare national monuments, which sets sites aside just as national parks, which are set up by Congress.

But without that affirmative order, no site work is begun, she said.

The question then remains, would Obama, after spending considerable sums keeping secret his birth certificate and other personal documents, suddenly decide to announce a birth location to obtain public recognition.

The location of Obama's birthplace is central to many of the legal challenges that have been brought alleging he does not meet constitutional requirements to be president.

WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.

Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.

Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate and other documentation that would put to rest all of the questions.

The "Certification of Live Birth" posted online and widely touted as "Obama's birth certificate" does not in any way prove he was born in Hawaii, since the same "short-form" document is easily obtainable for children not born in Hawaii. The true "long-form" birth certificate – which includes information such as the name of the birth hospital and attending physician – is the only document that can prove Obama was born in Hawaii, but to date he has not permitted its release for public or press scrutiny.

Oddly, though congressional hearings were held to determine whether Sen. John McCain was constitutionally eligible to be president as a "natural born citizen," no controlling legal authority ever sought to verify Obama's claim to a Hawaiian birth.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

eBay Warns Buyers off $1 mil 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'
Drew Zahn

June 30, 2009

A notice from eBay administrators is now warning people who have contacted the seller of an allegedly genuine copy of Barack Obama's birth certificate – from Mombasa, Kenya – not to contact the seller again.

Furthermore, the sale page offering a dissertation on "the truth" about Obama's birth – with bids reported by WND readers to have exceeded $1 million – has been pulled from the auction website for the fifth time.

As WND reported, the eBay seller, known to the public only as "colmado_naranja," alleged he obtained President Obama's birth certificate while traveling Africa. He explained that Kenyans boasted that Barack Obama II was born in the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa at 7:24 p.m. on Aug. 4, 1961, which correlates with speculation that has existed over the president's birthplace since even prior to his election.

In each of the seller's first four attempts at auctioning the "evidence" of his claim, which would presumably render Obama ineligible to serve as president for violating the "natural born citizen" clause, colmado_naranja offered an alleged Kenyan birth certificate that "proved" his story.

The eBay website, however, has a policy forbidding the sale of certain government

documents, which presumably led to the auction page being removed.

In the fifth and thus far most successful attempt at auctioning "the truth about Obama," the seller didn't mention the birth certificate, offering instead a "dissertation" on Obama's birthplace, and yet the auction page has disappeared again.

Now, eBay administration has sent a notice to those who have asked questions of colmado_naranja and received a response through the site's buyer-seller message system:

"Our records show that you recently received an email from colmado_naranja through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email may be fraudulent," the eBay notice warns. "This kind of email is often called a 'phish' or 'phishing attempt,' and the people who send them are known as 'phishers.' Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you."

The notice then instructs, in multiple places, "Do not respond to the sender either through the eBay system or your email account."

While WND has made repeated contacts with colmado_naranja, the validity of his claims – as well as the previously advertised "Kenyan birth certificate" – remain a mystery. The seller has refused to allow the document to be seen or photographed.

In the original listing, colmado_naranja explained, "I am not posting any photos of the birth certificate here on eBay. I have not seen this birth certificate anywhere on the Internet, to post it here on eBay would lead to a flood of facsimiles on the Internet. This would inadvertently decrease the value of the certificate as well."

At least one investigator, who has traveled to Africa and sought the birth certificate from the Mombasa hospital, however, told WND he remains "skeptical" of the eBay auction's claims.

WND's senior staff writer, Jerome Corsi, traveled to Kenya last year too look into Obama's past and remaining ties to the nation.

While there, however, immigration authorities detained Corsi and his publicist – holding them under armed guard and without food – to prevent Corsi from holding a news conference revealing what he had discovered. Eventually, thousands of dollars in bribes were required to set the writer free.

Corsi told WND that despite contacts in government offices, the help of others and even the offer of financial reward, the Coast Provincial Hospital in Mombasa would not confirm Obama's birth there nor provide access to records.

"When I was there, I tried to get records from that hospital, but I couldn't do it," Corsi said. "The hospital either had no records or wouldn't release them.

"That's what makes me skeptical," Corsi continued. "How did [colmado_naranja] get the birth certificate, if it's real?"

Corsi wouldn't rule out the possibility that the eBay seller may have somehow obtained a genuine document, but stated only that his efforts in Kenya proved fruitless.

WND has continued to attempt to contact the seller through several channels.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

So, after 3 posts we leave Bellringer in his own personal hell and instead take a step sideways to Free Republic (hardly a liberal bastion) who have also been posting this story. Unfortunately for their conspiracy theory, they did a bit of research and found...

Free Republic
Browse · Search General/Chat

Obama BC eBay seller bigtime scammer ( actually mentally ill it seems)
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/98177 ^

Posted on Thursday, July 02, 2009 2:44:05 PM by cycle of discernment

(make sure to read all the links her, the guy is certifiably isane)

This person appears to be a big time scammer On July 2nd, 2009 salsero96 says: A fter searching for information on this person colmado_naranja on eBay, or Inspector Smith on Youtube...

It appears to be LUCAS SMITH as described in this photo on CBS news site: (you can compare his picture to the pictures on eBay) http://www.cbsnews.com/2301-500142_162-4179689-1.html

If you search his name and city/state, you will get his address... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... a=N&tab=iw Lucas Smith (319) 362-0354 1626 5th Ave SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403

If you search for his address you will find a myspace page stating that the house has had sightings of the virgin mary and will be up for sale soon on eBay... http://www.myspace.com/houseforsalevirginmary

Here in that same myspace profile, you will find a picture displaying a similar ebay username: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... ID=3980456

Also, I 'm not sure if this is the same person, but there was an incident here: http://blog.syracuse.com/news/2008/01/o ... _0116.html In late 2002, a man from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, sent an e-mail to the family. The man, who called himself Lucas Smith, said he was 23 years old and had emigrated from Russia five years earlier. He had seen the Web site and, Smith said, he wanted to help. The Wilsons stopped searching for a donor. Smith passed all of the medical, physical and psychological tests. They thought he was going to save their son's life. Then, on May 3, 2003, Smith sent Jim Wilson Sr. an e-mail saying he wanted to be compensated for donating his kidney. Wilson said they would pay his airfare, but because it was illegal to receive money for an organ donation, they wouldn't give him any other cash. Five months after holding out a lifeline, Lucas Smith disappeared.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer also posted this.

Supreme Court Now Has Obama Citizenship
July 1, 2009

Sun May 3, 2009 20:27

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

http://www.usjf.net/modules.php?op=modl ... le&sid=537
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Here's the straight poop, it's poop. Note that Bellringer changed the date from April 1 to May 3.

Do Obama's Occidental College Transcripts Reveal Foreign Citizenship?
Netlore Archive
By David Emery, About.com

Circulating via email, a purported AP news story claims transcripts released by Occidental College prove that Barack Obama, under the name 'Barry Soetoro,' received a Fulbright Scholarship awarded to foreign-born students only.

Description: Email hoax
Circulating since: April 2009

Email example contributed by an AOL user, Apr. 29, 2009:

Obama Faces More Questions on Citizenship

April 1, 2009

AP - WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group “Americans for Freedom of Information” has released copies of President Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Meanwhile, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs scoffed at the report stating that this was obviously another attempt by a right-wing conservative group to discredit the president and undermine the administration’s efforts to move the country in a new direction.

Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, “Obama Eligibility Questioned”, leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

Analysis: Hoax. The April 1 posting date suggests it may have been intended as an April Fools prank, but given that it does little more than parrot some of the actual tenets of the so-called "Birther" movement (folks who claim Barack Obama is ineligible for the presidency due to alleged citizenship issues), it barely qualifies as satire.

Is it really an AP news story?
No. The Associated Press ("AP") never published such a story. It didn't run in any real newspaper, nor on any real wire service. It can, however, be found on a plethora of anti-Obama blogs and websites.

Did a group called "Americans for Freedom of Information" release Obama's transcripts?
No. The organization doesn't exist — or it didn't at the time this message first began circulating, at any rate. A similarly-named website went up after the fact, but there's no evident connection between the website and this fake news story.

Have Obama's Occidental College transcripts been released at all?
No, nor has any court of law "ordered" them released.

Did Obama attend Occidental under the name "Barry Soetoro"?
No. Soetoro was the name of Obama's stepfather, but there's no evidence he attended college under that name. Fellow alumni remember him as "Barry Obama." An Occidental College spokesperson told FactCheck.org there are no records showing that Obama used his stepfather's name.

Did Obama attend Occidental under a Fulbright Scholarship for Foreign Students?
No. According to various news sources, Obama did attend Occidental on a scholarship, but it wasn't a Fulbright, let alone a Fulbright Scholarship designated for foreign students. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is for Master's Degree and Ph.D. candidates. Obama was an undergraduate.

Did the Daily Mail mention these revelations in a news story entitled "Obama Eligibility Questioned"?
No. No such story turns up in a search of the British newspaper's archive.

Did the Supreme Court agree to hear arguments on Obama's eligibility?
No. The Supreme Court refused to consider the Donofrio case.

Did Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation release a study showing Obama has spent $950,000 in campaign funds to fight litigation over his legitimacy?
I could find no record of such a study being released. The Foundation does exist and its Executive Director is a man named Gary Kreep, but he is on record as saying this story is a hoax.
"Follow the Money"