Too Much Nonsense Causes Odd Symptoms

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Too Much Nonsense Causes Odd Symptoms

Post by texino »

Hi, Texino here to report complaints of eye strain, headaches, and temporary cognitive loss occurring in concert with reading the latest Dove Report. Dove who is both a Maroon and a Cloown by any measure alleges the NESARA Law, which has been languishing in some sort of law closet for more than 10 years will, when turned loose, immediately put paid to such obscure stuff as the secret HARP program. The Dove, aka The Dove of Oneness or The DOO for short, tries to explain how the Air Force recently employed HARP to screw around with some radio station in rural Tennessee. Tying to understand exactly what Dove is on about in this latest report really confused me and now I suppose I will have follow some links to find some straight talk about what allegedly happened since Doves report flies around from weather and mind control to fried birds and black aircraft. I think a radio station suffered some sort of power surge or disruption and opined that it had to be the Gov. using some sort of power weapon to cause a media shutdown. Then some listeners called and said they had gotten headaches. The Dove heard about it and so it goes. Part of being a volunteer at Q is exposing your mind to front line BS that might drive a normal person mad. Why do we do it? I'm not sure, but I'll let you know when I figure it out.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Nikki

Re: Too Much Nonsense Causes Odd Symptoms

Post by Nikki »

Remember, Dove Of Oneness is not a person, but some other sort of legal entity.

She structured it that way so none of the donations DOO receives are income to her -- in her mind.
Deep Knight

Re: Too Much Nonsense Causes Odd Symptoms

Post by Deep Knight »

My father was one of the godfathers of ionospheric science and along with a couple others started the research ("heating the ionosphere") which resulted in the HAARP project. About 9 years ago I found a copy of the book "Angels don't play this HAARP" by Nick Begich and Jeane Manning (who use the prefix "Dr." but only have degrees in their own mind) and gave it to my father, who got a good laugh out of it. A really good laugh, especially at the supposition that anything that was classified was due to it being mind control (as opposed to it being classified because it had military application - in this case sensing NOT a death ray).

Begich used to be a frequent guest on Joyce Riley's radio show ("The Power Hour" which lasted for 2 hours) and would describe himself as "The world's greatest living scientist since Tesla." He also went on and on about "Millenium Science," all the anti-gravity stuff and such we would have after the year 2000 (it's just a bit late, kinda like the NESARA announcement).

For those unfamiliar with Joyce Riley, who's never met a conspiracy she didn't like, check 'er out! I first heard about NESARA on her show (from the guy who was the focus of "Waiting for NESARA").

http://www.thepowerhour.com/
"Follow the Money"