New Casper Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

logicman

Re: New Casper Thread

Post by logicman »

We have to wait for Ming the Merciless and their family to receive and authenticate if the packs are real, and have the necessary instructions, and cards to use...Casper loves to have his packies back, so he can send them out and blame others..He has a huge pack of blob manure in his skull causing illusions..Dumbellrunger is his vision and spiritual voice and guidance..He also has the radar installation which will guide the spaceships sent from Mr. Essu Sananda or Carlos Santana which will pick up the light workers before they switch to GE earth saving energy saving light bulbs, else the world will explode and Al Gore will use the death ray made of hideous gasses from Pelosi's ass, and Barney Franks intestines..Shutter the thought of this day..Congress took a recess to escape this possibility of the death ray..

However in lieu of this all, the packies arrival will be 3/10/2057...In the meantime its important for the updates to continue.....
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

DK was talking about "Gabby"(you're darn tootin) Hays. I wonder if he remembers when Gabby had his own TV show sponsored by Quaker, "The cereals shot from guns!" The show played old B&W horse operas interspersed with tall tales from Hayes. Then for a finale the grizzeled side kick would load a great canon with "whole kernels of wheat" and rice,"the finest rice that money can buy" then he would blast the sucker right at the camera to prove that the Quaker Oats Co. really did shoot their product from "guns." I guess they had guys going round sweeping it off the floor or something. Could have been a post war wind fall, I need to look it up, but I really hope that someone remembers this.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

logicman wrote:We have to wait for Ming the Merciless and their family to receive and authenticate if the packs are real, and have the necessary instructions, and cards to use...Casper loves to have his packies back, so he can send them out and blame others..He has a huge pack of blob manure in his skull causing illusions..Dumbellrunger is his vision and spiritual voice and guidance..He also has the radar installation which will guide the spaceships sent from Mr. Essu Sananda or Carlos Santana which will pick up the light workers before they switch to GE earth saving energy saving light bulbs, else the world will explode and Al Gore will use the death ray made of hideous gasses from Pelosi's ass, and Barney Franks intestines..Shutter the thought of this day..Congress took a recess to escape this possibility of the death ray..

However in lieu of this all, the packies arrival will be 3/10/2057...In the meantime its important for the updates to continue.....
Why bother with authentication? I'd be happy with seeing just ONE genuine pack, with comments like, "here it is! They DO exist! We just have to authenticate it, and then everyone gets one!"

Instead, we'll probably get a message about how some evil force (the Klingons? Lord Voldemort? Maleficent?) has stepped in and prevented the deliveries yet again....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE #1: AUGUST 1, 2009
Casper 8-1-09

ANOTHER TARGETED MESSAGE:
There are problems in D.C.. All calls Domestic and Overseas blocked. Call if possible please.

Remember the Tens of Billions given Goldman by the taxpayers with Bernanke and former Goldman exec. Geithner playing middlemen? They used it to make 3.4 Billion in the second quarter and then, once again, pay out hundreds of millions in bonus's to themselves.
Meanwhile on main street millions are laid off work.
There are a dozen such scams involving the Wall Street/Banking/Treasury/Fed Res/D.C. nexus incest each more spectacular than the last.
Never in history have the Money Trust and the Politicians been so bold or so obvious with their rape and pillage of the general public.
A law is in the way?
No problem, repealed.
Need a law?
Drop a few million on K Street and its done.
The difference now? Now they are billing several future generations TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

The corrupt are made whole on the backs of the honest. All of them belong in the deepest dungeon yet there they are collecting the multi-million dollar bonus's all over again with many thousands announced this week.
It is beyond criminal, it is sadistic and they are laughing all the way to the bank, I mean the coffee room, while average Americans face every conceivable tax increase they can think up.
What is happening between the Banks, The Treasury and The Federal Reserve is the greatest rip off and scam in the history of the planet. All for the purpose, if you recall, so the Banks could lend to main street and get the economy moving. Do you see any lending going on? The Banks are sitting on the money, using it to buy others, speculating with it and now have almost a TRILLION in "excess" reserves meaning money they are not required to hold. The Treasury borrows the money from the FED which makes it from thin air, gives it to the Banks which use these funds to speculate, then its charged to generations of taxpayers, then the Banks pay themselves millions, sometimes billions, in bonus's on earning made using the taxpayers funds and liabilities.
What a Racket.
What a con game they have going among themselves.
THEY ARE TWO BIT CRIMINALS IN THREE PIECE SUITS and they do their dastardly deeds WITH GOVERNMENT APPROVAL.

Not to be outdone the ABC boys have been hard at work this week disseminating B.S. by the trainload while attempting to silence us and likely others as well.

Imagine 500,000 hits PER MINUTE on Fourwinds.
How many NSA computers do you reckon it took to pull that off?

Their story Du Jour is of course the "C.T. ain't done yet" line of crap recycled for the 27th time and spread Internationally to obtain the usual "blowback" into the U.S..
Simultaneously the "OBAMA's people arrested" and the "Homeland Security people arrested" stories were thrown out with the regular helping of hash and confetti.
To spice things up in the Far East another simultaneous heaping helping of horsechit was promulgated to the effect that a repeat of the shoot out at the O.K. Corral had occurred at the MING COMPOUND in CHINA with a minimum of two dead including YING.

Do dice dude, fool us once -shame on you, twice -ain't gonna happen.
Don't you realize by now those serving your tea tell us the truth?

While all this was going on the packs WE watch must have gotten a dusting of anthrax as they were kicked back and forth between factions faster than we could report the movements. OBAMA continues as recently as Friday to say we will never receive the packs.
When they move WE become hopeful (confident is to strong a word) we will receive the following day only to wake up to another switch-a-roo.
Its like the Abbott and Costello "who's on first" skit. People arrive, needed documents arrive, progress at the FIRST RAIL LEVEL occurs and is widely known each day only to encounter the SECOND RAIL delays WE report.
The Second Rail is OBAMA who like BUSH before him is just the face and the mouth of the ILLUMINATI status quo crowd. The QUEEN and MERKLE and CHINA and The VATICAN and and and all those who fight battles each day which are hardly known to the First Rail Players.

More when possible.

casper 8-1-09

The "Who's on First" skit is a classic, but I don't see how it relates to anything Casper says unless it's double-talk...
Abbott: Well Costello, I'm going to New York with you. You know Bucky Harris, the Yankee's manager, gave me a job as coach for as long as you're on the team.
Costello: Look Abbott, if you're the coach, you must know all the players.
Abbott: I certainly do.
Costello: Well you know I've never met the guys. So you'll have to tell me their names, and then I'll know who's playing on the team.
Abbott: Oh, I'll tell you their names, but you know it seems to me they give these ball players now-a-days very peculiar names.
Costello: You mean funny names?
Abbott: Strange names, pet names...like Dizzy Dean...
Costello: His brother Daffy.
Abbott: Daffy Dean...
Costello: And their French cousin.
Abbott: French?
Costello: Goofè.
Abbott: Goofè Dean. Well, let's see, we have on the bags, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...
Costello: That's what I want to find out.
Abbott: I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third.
Costello: Are you the manager?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: You gonna be the coach too?
Costello: And you don't know the fellows' names?
Abbott: Well I should.
Costello: Well then who's on first?
Costello: I mean the fellow's name.
Abbott: Who.
Costello: The guy on first.
Costello: The first baseman.
Costello: The guy playing...
Abbott: Who is on first!
Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.
Abbott: That's the man's name.
Costello: That's who's name?
Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.
Abbott: That's it.
Costello: That's who?
PAUSE
Costello: Look, you gotta first baseman?
Abbott: Certainly.
Costello: Who's playing first?
Abbott: That's right.
Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?
Abbott: Every dollar of it.
Costello: All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base.
Costello: The guy that gets...
Costello: Who gets the money...
Abbott: He does, every dollar. Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.
Costello: Whose wife?
PAUSE
Abbott: What's wrong with that?
Costello: Look, all I wanna know is when you sign up the first baseman, how does he sign his name?
Costello: The guy.
Costello: How does he sign...
Abbott: That's how he signs it.
Costello: Who?
PAUSE
Costello: All I'm trying to find out is what's the guy's name on first base.
Abbott: No. What is on second base.
Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.
Abbott: Who's on first.
Costello: One base at a time!
Abbott: Well, don't change the players around.
Costello: I'm not changing nobody!
Abbott: Take it easy, buddy.
Costello: I'm only asking you, who's the guy on first base?
Abbott: That's right.
Costello: Ok.
Abbott: All right.
PAUSE
Costello: What's the guy's name on first base?
Abbott: No. What is on second.
Abbott: Who's on first.
Costello: I don't know.
Abbott: He's on third, we're not talking about him.
Costello: Now how did I get on third base?
Abbott: Why you mentioned his name.
Costello: If I mentioned the third baseman's name, who did I say is playing third?
Abbott: No. Who's playing first.
Costello: What's on first?
Abbott: What's on second.
Abbott: He's on third.
Costello: There I go, back on third again!
PAUSE
Costello: Would you just stay on third base and don't go off it.
Abbott: All right, what do you want to know?
Costello: Now who's playing third base?
Abbott: Why do you insist on putting Who on third base?
Costello: What am I putting on third.
Abbott: No. What is on second.
Costello: You don't want who on second?
Abbott: Who is on first.
Abbott & Costello Together:Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: Look, you gotta outfield?
Abbott: Sure.
Costello: The left fielder's name?
Abbott: Why.
Costello: I just thought I'd ask you.
Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell ya.
Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field.
Abbott: Who's playing first.
Costello: I'm not... stay out of the infield! I want to know what's the guy's name in left field?
Abbott: No, What is on second.
Abbott: Who's on first!
Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: The left fielder's name?
Abbott: Why.
Costello: Because!
Abbott: Oh, he's centerfield.
PAUSE
Costello: Look, You gotta pitcher on this team?
Abbott: Sure.
Costello: The pitcher's name?
Abbott: Tomorrow.
Costello: You don't want to tell me today?
Abbott: I'm telling you now.
Costello: Then go ahead.
Abbott: Tomorrow!
Costello: What time?
Abbott: What time what?
Costello: What time tomorrow are you gonna tell me who's pitching?
Abbott: Now listen. Who is not pitching.
Costello: I'll break your arm, you say who's on first! I want to know what's the pitcher's name?
Abbott: What's on second.
Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!
PAUSE
Costello: Gotta a catcher?
Abbott: Certainly.
Costello: The catcher's name?
Abbott: Today.
Costello: Today, and tomorrow's pitching.
Abbott: Now you've got it.
Costello: All we got is a couple of days on the team.
PAUSE
Costello: You know I'm a catcher too.
Abbott: So they tell me.
Costello: I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?
Abbott: Now that's the first thing you've said right.
Costello: I don't even know what I'm talking about!
PAUSE
Abbott: That's all you have to do.
Costello: Is to throw the ball to first base.
Abbott: Yes!
Costello: Now who's got it?
Abbott: Naturally.
PAUSE
Costello: Look, if I throw the ball to first base, somebody's gotta get it. Now who has it?
Costello: Who?
Costello: Naturally?
Costello: So I pick up the ball and I throw it to Naturally.
Abbott: No you don't, you throw the ball to Who.
Costello: Naturally.
Abbott: That's different.
Costello: That's what I said.
Abbott: You're not saying it...
Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.
Abbott: You throw it to Who.
Costello: That's what I said!
Abbott: You ask me.
Costello: I throw the ball to who?
Costello: Now you ask me.
Abbott: You throw the ball to Who?
Costello: Same as you! Same as YOU! I throw the ball to who. Whoever it is drops the ball and the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!
Abbott: What?
Costello: I said I don't give a darn!
Abbott: Oh, that's our shortstop.
CASPER UPDATE #2: AUGUST 1, 2009
casper 8-1-09 #2 Sat. Evening

Thursday p.m. a delegation representing 'The Families' arrived to get the deliveries out immediately.

Thursday night they went to get the packs at the Supreme Court (most programs) and Treasury (Freedom). They were refused possession as described below.

Friday at approximately 10 a.m. the packs were again supposed to be removed from the S.C. and Treasury with orders for delivery same day. They were picked up but subsequently returned.

This morning the packs were to be picked up again at 10 a.m. and deliveries to begin at 4 p.m. This afternoon those charged with delivery reported to US they were about to begin deliveries yet they had never been picked up. CHINA was so notified.

The good family members gave orders to a different group to pick the packages up and they went to do so armed with the proper paperwork at approximately 4:30 p.m. today.

Also today The Families were notified of a variety of Bank Accounts and transactions involving the Central Bank of Iraq and other Banks in other countries involving BUSH, YING and LI. More than twenty accounts have been located and the good MING moved to lock them down. Meanwhile a top aide to the Family in CHINA was caught talking to BUSH SENIOR on the telephone. He ratted out other Family members and it appears half the MING FAMILY has been on the BUSH payroll some for as long as 15 years. Accounts were identified in SYRIA, KUWAIT, NORTH KOREA and AFGHANISTAN to name only a few of the more than twenty. HUGE QUANTITIES of stolen oil money have been located along with huge amounts of cash taken from Saddam Hussein, Gold Certificates and large quantities of counterfeit money being used to bribe the ignorant. Accounts were set up for YING and LI in all the various countries. The names on most of these accounts and their status are known. The bad side of the Families then attempted to move these funds and are extremely angry they have been found out and when BUSH, Li, YING and OBAMA were notified we hear they went ballistic.

The second group referred to above went in to get the packs. They have not been seen or heard from since. Their phones are shut off including their home phones. Communications in and out of D.C. as well as attempts to reach Europe and CHINA have all been blocked since 4 p.m. today. Status of the packs and the personnel are unknown tonight.

Don't buy the B.S.. It is orchestrated. Put two and two together. Use your brain. It has never been more intense. The CORRUPTION exceeds your wildest imaginings.

casper 8-1-09 #2

p.s. The MING and the good family members say they are working to get these packages to us and we do appreciate it. IMF members, its time to get your fingers out of your butts and help if you want your money. The heat on the bad guys is going to get a lot hotter.

p.p.s. The above is part of the reasons why OBAMA has continued to say we will never receive these packages.

Abbott: Where are the packies?
Casper: I don't know!
Abbott: Third base!

Full Disclosure: Deep Knight has never had a problem getting to third base himself, but that's both because of his packie's size and the kind of girls he dates.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Doesn't Casper realize that it is all Lex Luthor's fault?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:DK was talking about "Gabby"(you're darn tootin) Hays. I wonder if he remembers when Gabby had his own TV show sponsored by Quaker, "The cereals shot from guns!" The show played old B&W horse operas interspersed with tall tales from Hayes. Then for a finale the grizzeled side kick would load a great canon with "whole kernels of wheat" and rice,"the finest rice that money can buy" then he would blast the sucker right at the camera to prove that the Quaker Oats Co. really did shoot their product from "guns." I guess they had guys going round sweeping it off the floor or something. Could have been a post war wind fall, I need to look it up, but I really hope that someone remembers this.
I don't remember this, but looking it up I see that I was very young when the series ended - so if it wasn't re-run on Saturday mornings from '62-'63 then I didn't see it. However, when looking it up I found that some of the Sky King series (that was re-run then) is now available on DVDs, which I ordered.

Deep Knight's TV story. My grandfather was a politician (one time Senator) who was plugged into all political goings-on from about 1910 thru the mid 1960's. After our house was destroyed in 1957 by a tornado (the classic F5, June 20 in Fargo ND) we moved into emergency housing. Our TV (a unit with a tiny screen and magnifying glass in front of it) was also destroyed. My parents borrowed some money from my grandfather when we contracted to build a new house, and ended up using $100 of it to buy a used TV to keep my mother from going stir crazy with 3 kids in a single room. My grandfather became very angry that they "wasted" part of the money he lent them, and sent along a government publication by the Judiciary Committee (often called the Kefauver Report) on Juvenile Delinquency and TV. He later sent them a similar one about comic books. This resulted in my parents putting the TV on a cart in their room, with it only being brought out Sunday nights (Bonanza & Ed Sullivan) or on holidays (Wizard of Oz on Thanksgiving). However, after the summer of 1962 we obtained a second TV which was put downstairs and which we kids could watch from when it came on 'til noon Saturday. I would get up early and even intently watch the test pattern. My favorite program, bar none, was Sky King. If Gabby had been on I'm sure I would have watched him too (he was in a few old Roy Rogers movies then and although I can't remember any specifics, I know I knew about him during this period, dag nab it). In late May of 1963 we moved to Colorado, where the Saturday morning schedules were dramatically different (although the Lone Ranger was one for half an hour) so that was the end of that.

I was never allowed to buy comic books, which only meant I snuck them into the house and hid them. I don't believe they turned me into the aging juvenile delinquent I am today, but you never know...
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

Not to run too far afield here, but it was sad that Kirby Grant (Sky King) died in an auto accident in central FL while on his way to see a launch of the Shuttle Challenger in 1985. (He was to be honored by the astronauts for his contribution to aviation)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Deep Knight wrote: I don't mean to brag, but my stick is much, much bigger than Caspers, and prettier too. Just gave it a new coat of paint last week. As for Zerbra's changing their stripes, paint is good for that too. Unfortunately, Casper never freshens up his stick or stripes, and gives us the same tired claims that always turn out to be false day after day.
It's not as pretty as mine.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: AUGUST 4, 2009
casper 8-4-09

Happy Birthday Mr. President.

Have you seen the letter to the President from Chuck Norris making the rounds on the net? WOW.
Here is the link to that Letter: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105767
[Also on Fourwinds at: http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/gov ... 1249343407]

STORY says there was an emergency cabinet meeting this past weekend which would have been at Camp David. Then, Monday morning, the Kenyan birth certificate story breaks from World Net Daily and from here the discovery of twenty or more accounts containing huge sums in many countries including North Korea. So where is Hillary Monday? Nairobi of course. And Bill? North Korea of course. Coincidence? Have another swig of kool-aid.

Meanwhile OBAMA continues to say we will never receive, Fourwinds is again under attack and our calls to the Far East, while in progress, are disconnected. Drink up Liberals, there is no shortage of kool-aid.

Meanwhile there is no lending to small business while the Bankers pay themselves another round of tens of billions in bonuses including almost 20 billion at Goldman Sachs. Then, to be sure the largest generator of jobs in America, Small Businesses, are completely castrated OBAMA's health care bill will cost them an 8% penalty if they fail to participate and comply fully.

You have already witnessed Govt takeover of financial services such as Freddie, Fannie, AIG, CITI, ETC. and the Automobile Industry, even the firing of private enterprise management and favoring Unions over senior debt holders, now you are seeing Gov't CONTROL being applied to small business while OBAMA and the extremist move to dictate health care decisions via a bunch of ignorant bureaucrats. The object is---no body goes to the toilet without the Govt's permission and every aspect of Commerce and daily life is in some way made dependent upon Gov't.....Baaaa-ah say the sheep.

No intell available regarding the Emergency Papers filed in the Hague Saturday or the content of the letter from CHINA delivered to OBAMA over the weekend, both reported by STORY. No intell either regarding the evacuation of a Capital Hill Bldg Thursday.

Notice that Story's Monday update describing the "drop dead deadlines of late last week" fits hand in glove with our reporting of package ping-pong on those days (last Wed. through Saturday). He goes on to say the settlement funds have been hijacked again, our Intell on the other hand says that funds in the forty Freedom accounts signed over to OBAMA were used as collateral in attempted trades, not the same thing as possession of the funds which, WE hear and reported were frozen and seized.

WE hear the BUSH, CLINTON, OBAMA bonds are tighter than ever.

Package ping-pong has continued since WE last reported the hour by hour movement.
WE could do so again but to what purpose?
What matters is that it has continued right through Monday.

WE don't know everything and can't interpret accurately much of what we do know.
WE are working on it.

casper 8-4-09

No shortage of Kool Aid indeed!!!

Note to Texino - I saw that sad news also (when it happened). I was a bit surprised, always figuring that Sky had died in a tragic mid-air collision with a giant Nabisco logo.

Note to Dr. Avalanche - Yes, your stick is pretty, but not prettier than mine. Girls from all over the world flock to write my name on the toilet walls of the Whiskey-A-Go-Go.
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

I would imagine that if President Obama was a white man, there would be very little interest where he was born. I would further put forth the notion that if there was any doubt to his being a native son, the US Congress would have him on trial for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Casper and Bellringer must realize in the grand governmental machine, the president and his team just do not have enough hours in the day to fool around playing silly buggers with what amount to just another internet swindle and they certainly will never legitimize the foolishness of secret parcels of ready cash by mentioning the nonsense in the press.

I pass The Chapman Stick.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Casper's repeated messages amount to a step-by-step discription of some sort of mambo with the frikking packets - one step forward, one step back - over and over again, for months and months.

His latest is that Bill Clinton went to North Korea because Kim has many millions of this NESARA money stashed there and Clinton wanted to collect his share. Supposedly Clinton looked grim in the official photo of the meeting because Kim wouldn't give him his cut (the lack of a smile had nothing to do with the fact that this was a meeting necessitated only by life-or-death circumstances with a bloodthirsty dictator who otherwise is regarded as an enemy - still officially in a war on the side opposite the US).

It was my impression that Bill Clinton is rich, and can get even richer by speaking or writing, and doesn't have to grub money from Kim Il Jong even if Kim owed him something. Apparently I was mistaken.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper gives us another "goodbye cruel world" post. Too bad he never follows through...

CASPER UPDATE: AUGUST 10, 2009
casper 8-10-09

Once again WE anticipate this will be OUR last update so lets do some "Housecleaning".

There seems to be an assumption out there that there is a difference in the expected outcome as reported from different messengers. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Each messenger has described in his/her own way the coming changes and some, like us, have been doing so for many many years. Some messengers method of reporting might be described as a dusting of baby powder for the readers booty's followed by a pacifier and a promise of "soon".
Obviously there is an audience for this "fluff" which never explains why deliveries didn't occur last week, last year or the year before that, just some more baby powder and a fresh pacifier.

Other messengers, more closely connected to the actual blockages, report the who, what when, where, why of it all when they are able to do so.
That's us.
That has always been US and WE have described it as reporting "from the Battlefield".

WE know, with the benefit of hindsight, what was accurate and when where and why WE were led astray for brief periods.

WE can say with the greatest confidence that our reporting has been spot on more than 90% of the time and this has been confirmed to us by sources involved in the "battle" dozens of times from all over the world.

You might be amazed to learn about some of OUR sources developed over the last 15 plus years.
Others, for example, talk about "the dragon clan".
WE talk to the "dragon clan" and have been for many years. The good side AND the bad side and have met with some of them face to face.
WE report only the highlights of what has been happening week after week and much of what we know we can not report at all.
WE report the reasons why deliveries are delayed again and again as those delays occurred and that obviously meant difficult reading at times.
WE described the WAR in broad terms dozens of times, identified the players dozens of times, described the status and expected outcome dozens of times right down to who did what today and yesterday to stall the inevitable outcome.
Have you forgotten "S"?
Led by him WE described our return to the Constitution, the Incorporation of every aspect of the Gov't. and why the fight is/was so intense week after week for YEARS before other messengers began to discuss these things only in recent months. If you doubt this read the archived updates of the various messengers, its all there in black and white.

It has been fascinating to realize that a percentage of the people prefer pabulum, baby food and kool-aid to the truth. It reminds me of the observation "you can fool some of the people all the time" or perhaps "I'm not going to allow the facts to interfere with my point of view". Oh well, it is for each to choose what to believe. As OUR updates have apparently created confusion or consternation along the lines of "it couldn't possibly be true" WE wonder what you would have thought had we reported all the truth, not the watered down version necessary to protect sources?
For every attempt to steal our funds we reported there were a dozen more we didn't report.
The internal warfare within the "dragon clan" itself was another taboo subject we simply could not discuss in public.

Another housekeeping item is all the talk about the Fed and its dollar vs. asset based currencies and monetary systems. The bad guys and those they bribed with this "money" do have the problem of how to convert it. That's another aspect of the WAR. Banks not compliant with Basil and willing to play "business as usual" handle these funds for the bad guys and make huge fees even getting "cuts" as reported with North Korea.
Why do you think many of the big banks refused to comply? Why do you think OBAMA ordered many not to comply?
The existing worldwide FIAT Banking Cartel (The Illuminati) have co-operated in the sabotage of our funding as it leads to an asset backed system at the expense of what took them 100 years to construct.
How many articles, how many, would you guess have appeared on Fourwinds and other Web Sites describing this not to mention the hundreds of discussions by the "messengers". It is easily into the hundreds. The scams and con-games including 700T in outstanding derivatives, their Fraudulent Financial Playpen and their attempts to retain the status quo including the CORPORATION have been described over and over again for years by a variety of messengers, specifically US and STORY.

WE could write 50 pages reviewing what has been reported to you by so many but it comes down to whether you did your reading, whether you analyzed what you read, whether you took the time to merge the intell coming from different sources or whether you expected someone else to not only do all the work and take all the risk but to then find time to do your comprehending for you.

The biggest mistake, in my view, is the assumption some of you seem to have that messengers are/were opposed to each other or that they ever anticipated a different outcome from each other. That's not true now and it never was true. Different messengers were tapped into different aspects of what was taking place at any given time and they reported what they knew to the best of their ability. A judicious reader could have and should have merged all intell into his own personal overview not tried to choose one at the expense of another.

By Osmosis if nothing else even the casual reader should now be light years ahead of the general public in the realization of what has been going on and what is coming down.
Now you can sit with your family and friends, point at the T.V. set and say "I knew that", I have known about that for years.

Please remember the only link we have ever recommended http://www.givemeliberty.org .

The packages are again positioned for delivery.

Casper 8-10-09 #1
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey -- wouldn't it be cool if these mysterious spaceships would land, take Casper and all his sucke -- I mean, followers, aboard and take them far, far way into the 23rd dimension (or wherever they came from)?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

When you think it could not possibly get more insane---it does.

CASPER UPDATE #1: AUGUST 11, 2009
casper 8-11-09 #1

The packs, which were being held at CARLYLE, did leave there this morning for delivery today as CARLYLE is in some "can't discuss it" type trouble right now.

Having arrived at distribution points the UNION DRIVERS refused to deliver and the packs are enroute back to D.C. right now.

The Unions are trying to force the Hammer hanging over CARLYLE to go away.

Next step unknown.
Late last week CARLYLE, which is controlled by BUSH SENIOR and which in turn controls the Carriers through their Unions, supposedly"flipped" back to our side as a result of losing Carrier Contracts and getting some Immunity for past deeds. This was to result in deliveries Saturday, then Monday. When that didn't occur WE found the packs at Carlyle where they had been held/returned on orders of BUSH and CLINTON. After a couple of "head fakes" with the packs they finally left there this morning but not until CARLYLE'S Immunity was withdrawn by the World Court and certain other hammers fell on their heads which WE can not discuss. The packs reached their distribution points around the country whereupon the Carrier Drivers who are Union, refused to deliver.

The Unions are the left hand of the Chicago Gangster occupying the White House, the right hand being ACORN which has been moved into the White House. Perhaps you have seen the newsclips lately of Union Members physically attacking townhall Healthcare attendee's putting some in the hospital and some in wheel chairs. These thugs work for OBAMA so it is not difficult to guess who ordered the drivers not to deliver after CARLYLE had been dealt with harshly. Remember, WE reported to you months ago the rip off of Senior Debt Holders in the Gov't takeover of the Automobile Industry in favor of the Unions. They owe OBAMA and the responsibility for this street thuggery and this refusal of the drivers to deliver belongs to him and BUSH and CLINTON.

When you think it could not possibly get more intense---it does.

More when possible.

casper 8-11-09 #1
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Yesterday, August 12th, Bellringer posted a message on FourWinds that he and his wife were taking a vacation which means that a lot less stuff will appear on the forum while they're away.
Read between the lines: Even while Casper is jumping around with stories about deliveries being on and off, Bellringer obviously doesn't expect any deliveries in the immediate future.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Yesterday, August 12th, Bellringer posted a message on FourWinds that he and his wife were taking a vacation which means that a lot less stuff will appear on the forum while they're away.
Read between the lines: Even while Casper is jumping around with stories about deliveries being on and off, Bellringer obviously doesn't expect any deliveries in the immediate future.
TO FOURWINDS READERS-----
August 12, 2009

TO FOURWINDS READERS:

Fourwinds website will reflect only the most vital postings for the next few days. These will be done by our webmaster, as Anne and I will be taking a long planned week or so to visit our children. This will give our readers time to browse through the Fourwinds archives and Phoenix Journals.

Happier days are coming!

In Love and Light,
Anne and Patrick Bellringer

Deep Knight has the real story! I'd previously put "bugs" into Anne and Patrick's home in Rapid City. Just to be sure, I used thousands of "nanite" technology chips to do this, these are so small I even bugged the bugs! Unfortunately, having thousands of these increases the monitoring tasks considerably and I'm well behind in my listening. However, I did catch the following the other night from a bug that was attached to a large cockroach.

Female Voice - All I do around this dump is work, work, work! When are we getting our prosperity payments so we can go on vacation?
Male Voice - Casper says the packies are being delivered, no wait, he's now saying that they've been returned to the Hague.
Female Voice - I'll deliver his packie if he ever shows his face around here again!
Male Voice - Anyway, it's only seconds away so I guess we'll wait.
Female Voice - Wait my ass, I want to go on vacation and I want to go now! Look at that idiotic Lord Rama, he took his twin flame Lady Tara to Hawaii and he's not able to wipe himself without help.
Male Voice - I know what you're getting at, and I haven't had that problem in months.
Female Voice - Don't get started with that again, or I'll solve it once and for all.
Male Voice - I told you that I didn't have anything to do with that, and were just as surprised as you were when you burst in the motel room.
Female Voice - Don't make me laugh, you got caught red handed and I've got the pictures to prove it!
Male Voice - Well, I guess a short vacation wouldn't hurt. Of course, if NESARA is announced we'll have to return forthwith.
Female Voice - Hawaii. I want to go to Hawaii.
Male Voice - There's a website that calculates your dream vacation based on your likes, dislikes and income. Here let me bring it up ... what the ... dang, that's a big one! See if you can smash it while I enter our information.
[Recording garbled by the sound of loud, smacking noises]
Male Voice - ... and my underwear is size 32S. There, that seems to be everything, let's see what it says.
Female Voice - Mount Rushmore? But that's right next door!
Male Voice - There are other choices down below.
Female Voice - Badlands National Park, the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Rapid City Town Dump, and ... hey! ... the Sturgis Ralley was over last week!
Male Voice - It says that further down, if it was still on we couldn't afford it.
Female Voice - Nothing more than 100 miles away.
Male Voice - Well, we have a tight budget...
Female Voice - I'm not interested in excuses, all I want to see are results!
Male Voice - What about the Corn Palace in Mitchell? That's over 250 miles to the east, and while we're there we can stop at Wall Drug for free ice water!

P.S. Mitchell SD references will only make sense to someone who's travelled I-90 across South Dakota.

When I was in college, I drove to my summer job via this route, and stopped at a rest stop near Mitchell where there was a tiny chapel off to the side with a guest register. At the time I was using the pseudonym "Dr. Dildo" on the college radio station so I signed it with this name. That fall, a person called into my radio show and told me that there was someone else out there using my name, he had seen it written in the register at the rest stop along I-90! A Google search shows me that it's still there...

From RoadsideAmerica.com

White Lake, South Dakota - Tiny Church - The Wayside Chapel
The tiny church is located on Interstate 90 at Mile Marker 301 in the Rest Area. Look to the right side of the rest area building near the fence between the rest area and the surrounding properties. There's a bible on a small altar, along with a guest book. There are also some religious pamplets avaliable. Maybe six benches for those who would like to stay awhile. Outside there is a place to leave donations in a locked container. This information is about the westbound rest area church. I assume the eastbound chruch is set up the same way. [Michael Hale, 07/10/2005]
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This is the first posting from these clowns, that I can remember, which doesn't assure us that the packies are ever-so-superduperduper close to being delivered, and I should go out onto my front porch to await their delivery (unless, of course, [THE VILLAIN OF CHOICE] steps in and stops the deliveries again).