Wisdom Paradise Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Wisdom Paradise Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

The Casper thread was in danger of becoming a Wisdom Paradise thread (due mostly to my own fascination with this scammer), so I created this one here. This is from his Lightworker page, created to accelerate the ascension process and usher in the Golden Age at Light Speed. Apparently he's been going at this since June 8th, which begs the question, how slow is light speed?

Lightworker Central
Transmuting fear into Pure Golden Love

My Higher Self inspired me to create a Light Workers Group to accelerate the ascension process, and usher in the Golden Age at Light Speed.

We are now focused on flowing Higher Self Healing Love to Gaia, Her body, the Earth and Humanity, transmuting all fear based energies into Pure Golden Love and lifting all Life on Earth to the Golden Age.

Our Theme Song
Let Your Love Flow

Recognizing the Truth that I am not in the world, the world is in me, we begin by bringing the Higher Self Healing Love into ourselves, and then extend that Perfect Love, to Gaia and the Earth.

Yes, friends, it is true that we live in a mirror world which reflects back to us our inner world. If you see yourself in a mirror, and want to change your appearance, you would not think of working on the mirror to make that change. You would recognize that by changing yourself, the image in the mirror will also change!

Likewise, the so called external world is a holographic movie screen reflecting our inner world back to us. We must, therefore, change ourselves before we can effectively change the outer world!

Here is our primary visualization as recommended by my Higher Self:

Close your eyes and visualize your Higher Self within you as a small Golden Sphere of Perfect Love.
With every breath, breathe that Higher Self Healing Love from within and feel it expand around your body until you feel you are centered within your Higher Self.
Ask that your Higher Self embrace every unit of consciousness within you with Higher Self Healing Love, creating Heaven On Earth for each unit of consciousness within you!
Visualize Gaia superimposed over her body, The Earth.
When you feel that you are radiant in Higher Self Healing Love, begin to radiate Higher Self Healing Love to Gaia and throughout Her body, the Earth, creating Heaven On Earth for all Life on Earth!
Continue until Gaia and the Earth are radiant in Pure Golden Love.
Give Gaia a big hug as a long lost sister and let her know how much you love her!
See a beautiful rainbow around Gaia and the Earth.
When you are not visualizing, surround everyone you see in Higher Self Healing Love , calling forth the Higher Self in all.

Higher Self Healing Love will flow to all areas on Earth where fear and separation may still exist, and transmute these energies into Pure Golden Love!

This is a very enjoyable way to become a Blessing to all life on Earth! You are also blessing yourself with a clear and open Higher Self Channel for increased Intuition and Guidance!

Blessing the Dark Cabal
Starting June 8 and continuing until the Announcement, in addition to the above standard visualization we are helping all remaining dark cabal members to experience the Healing Love of their own Higher Self.

Visualize a large demonic humanoid blocking the entrance to the Announcement Booth. (the false self or persona of all dark cabal members)
Visualize the Sweet, totally harmonious Higher Self within the demonic form (The True Self of all dark cabal members)
Send Higher Self Healing Love. to the Higher Self within the demonic form.
Continue until the Higher Self within the demonic form becomes radiant in Golden Love. and the demonic form shatters!
Visualize the Higher Self, now released from the demonic form, turning and opening the Announcement Booth Door for the Family of Light to enter!
Please join with all Lightworkers in continuing this visualization until the Announcement. The more Higher Selves of dark cabal members we can awaken, the better!

Watching the Announcement Tonight!
In addition to the above, I encourage each individual Lightworker to continually expect the Announcement tonight! Always plan to watch the Announcement tonight. This creates a strong invitation for the Announcement to occur!

Decide what time it will occur and watch it at that time tonight. If it does not physically occur, watch it at that time in your imagination and experience the joy here and now. Send the Joy Worldwide! This will further amp up the Love Vibration worldwide!

Cradle the Earth in your arms
Another good visualization, in addition to flowing Higher Self Perfect Love to the Earth , is to cradle the Earth in your arms as a smail child and radiate Golden Love to every part of that small innocent child. Holding a small pillow while imagining it to be the Earth can amplify this visualization.

Got to Believe We Are Magic!

Lightworker Feedback
Please email your experience participating in our visualizations to Lightworker Project Testimonials I will post it here to inspire others.

Heaven honors your dedication to this sacred work, dear Lightworkers.

Lightworker Discounts
I am presently offering my state of the art CD, Unity with your Higher Self, to Lightworkers at a 50% discount from retail and Free Shipping. Go to Lightworker CD Special.

I sincerely desire that all Lightworkers have a clear and open Higher Self Channel!

I am presently offering Free Shipping to all Lightworkers for the All One Bumper Stickers. Go to: Lightworker Bumper Sticker Special.

Natural Health for Lightworkers

Life Beat Products offers 5th Dimensional performance activation sprays, anklets and bracelets. This technology neutralizes EMF frequencies for 10 feet around the user.

The acronym for Beat in their company name stands for Bio Energetic Activation Technology.

Financial Freedom for Lightworkers!
Heaven On Earth continually researches New Earth Businesses, as potential vehicles for all Lightworkers to attain Financial Freedom!

Please visit our Financial Help Section for details on current offerings.

Note especially, The Golden Age Downline Club created to help all Lightworkers profit from new mobile phone technology in Buzzirk Mobile!

We also offer a credit card company to help you raise funds for any good purpose you may have in mind. The Best Credit Card Deals

Earn money by promoting Enlightenment

Super Manifesting Affiliate Program

Employment for Lightworkers
Once the announcement is made, after my funds clear, I will be creating a project to help Humanity and the Earth.

I will be hiring several Key Managers to take care of the details of this project on a day to day basis, subject to my overview.

Go to Lightworker Employment for details and to get on the list to be notified when the project starts.

Lightworker Haven Yahoo Group
We now have our own Lightworker Haven Yahoo Group. This is your place to share with others of like consciousness. Please join us.

We can accelerate the creation of a safe, ascended planet and the Golden Age for all to enjoy, dear Lightworkers.

Let's work together, dear Lightworkers, and bring forth a Higher Love for all to feel and to be!

Join our Light Worker Mailing List and be a power for Good in this world right from the comfort of your own home!

While you are at it, why not not spread the Supreme Truth We are All One. Love One Another! every time you drive your car? My Higher Self motivated me to provide these bumper stickers for all Lightworkers. Click on the bumper sticker for details:

We also offer a T-shirt or Tank Top with the Supreme Mantra. Spread the Love of Heaven everywhere you go!

The announcement, of course, is the NESARA announcement, after which he will finally be able to pay off all the "loans" he got for his 50:1 HYIP program. Apparently it's happening tonight (don't worry about "which tonight," it's happening every tonight!).
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Wisdom Paradise Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

July 21 or 22 or 23 is the date, according to Wisdom's Light Worker Haven Forum http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lightwork ... n/messages

Events- Christmas in July!! The Stage is Being Prepared For The Huge Graduation Party. July 21st-22nd is the Dress Rehearsal and Then On July 23rd The Curtain Will Be Up, each Being On this Planet Has an Equal and Grand Part. So Everyone needs to take a Seat, because ALL Lights Are Coming On. This has already been Decreed and Granted. On July 21st, the Energy will be coming Up and begin from the Base Chakra, which is Located right underneath the Base of the Spine. It will come in from there, and Connect Humanity to Their Higher Selves. This is an inevitable event, as Humanity has Asked for this To Occur, whether they are aware of this or not. If the Being is not centered, this will be quite a Wild Experience. It will be Similar to Fireworks Going OFF in the Brain. Prepare for the Decloaking of the Ships, which will Appear First At Galactic Center.

On Board Ship Monitor- This is something New we are adding, as we Prepare for The July 21st event of a Very Intense Energy Wave, where the 5D Thought or Reality comes to the Surface. WE can Bi-Locate to the Ships to look at the Monitors, and we will be sharing with all of You what We see. As of Right Now, Humanity has been cut off from stupidity, and everyone is in kind of like a limbo state, or in between state. This is Preparing Everyone for the Reconnection, as the wave comes in, The Lights Will Be Coming On!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All you could possibily desire will soon be yours!
Wisdom Paradise

It is to be a ÔrushÕ of mind-boggling power
07/11/2009 by John Smallman channeling Saul

GodÕs divine plan is flowing smoothly and perfectly. and shortly, humanityÕs liberation from its illusory dream will take place. You have been experiencing that dream for a long time, and now you are almost ready to awaken into the brilliant light of reality, your eternal home.

Your welcome, when you awaken and the life support systems you no longer require are turned off, will be ecstatic. There are so many who love you dearly waiting to greet you at the magnificent celebration that has been prepared for this great moment of restoration.

You have worked long and hard to reach this time of change Ð from living in sorrow and strife, to living with unbridled joy and delight.

Your awakening is essential and unavoidable, and you know this, have always known it, even though you have chosen not to acknowledge it until now. God is breathing forth unimaginable quantities of love into each one of you, which is stimulating your vital signs, your life force, as never before.

The ÔrushÕ that you are soon to experience would overwhelm you had you not enthusiastically taken part in the training required to give you the strength and vitality to withstand, embrace, and experience the infinite wonder of it. It is to be a ÔrushÕ of mind-boggling power and wonder that you will control and direct endlessly for your eternal delight.

Truly, your moment of Divine Enlightenment is almost upon you. So relax in the certainty that all you could possibly desire will soon be yours forever.

Visit Lightworker Central
"Follow the Money"
pcharlick

Post by pcharlick »

Way back in 1998 I was introduced to the Aloha SUCCESS Club ( Group Felicity ) by Michel Alain. Gourbault who sent me this
Something that my good friend forgot to tell me is that the Club
gives a different name to each investment group, for easier
identification. The documents he sent me referred to the initial
group. ANELA was the name of the first group. The current group's
name, ie. the one we are joining, is Felicity.
Now, please just complete the below form and return it to me for
checking before I forward it to Paul. Paul will then send you the
official form. That form will show the complete address where to
snail mail it along with your international money order or
cashier's check.
I then received this
You have been recommended by ASC Member Michel Gourbault for membership in
Loan Group Felicity. You will receive 200% per annum interest on your
loan plus a one time referral fee equal to the amount loaned by any
referral you make, payable at the end of that member's first year.
As an ASC Member, you can submit referrals at any time by emailing
<asc@BeSource.com> their name and loan amount ($1,000 or more). They will
go on a list and be contacted when funds are needed. Just remember that
no blind advertising is permitted , on or off the internet. Just
advertise one to one with people you know and who know you.
An application will follow.
Please mail the application to Happiness Enterprises Trust, 1107 Key
Plaza, Suite 450, Key West, FL 33040 to arrive on or before September 11.
Please include a $100 ASC membership fee plus your loan (minimum $1,000
).Submit Cashier's checks or money orders only please. If this is a problem,
contact me.IMPORTANT: Please make all funds payable to Prosper International Trust
3895.Please email <asc@besource.com> to confirm your participation in Loan
Group Felecity ASAP.Again, welcome.. You are on your way to financial freedom!
Paul Colbert ASC Manager
A account called Pill Trust was also required to receive the promised 200% interest. I paid out a total of over 2 thousand dollars. I was so naive like many back in those days.

Michel A. Gourbault disappeared and reappeared under various names and guises. Paul Colbert ASC Manager became wisdom paradise in October 1999. My last contact from him was May 2010. I have all 655 messages sent by these rogues over12 years with much infomation in them.

Why are these people allowed to continue to defraud people all this time?. Surely some authority some where should be taking steps to stop them. I will happily contribute all my evidence to any action.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

pcharlick wrote:Why are these people allowed to continue to defraud people all this time?. Surely some authority some where should be taking steps to stop them. I will happily contribute all my evidence to any action.
The reason is simple, they're small fish. They might think their "loan" structure gives them cover (a bad loan being bad luck, not fraud), but evidence such as yours would break that veil in a heartbeat. It's just that most of their investors aren't the type who can or would want to put pressure on law enforcement.

The people who have ended up in jail (look up Taansen Fairmont Sumeru or Clyde Hood) were caught because they became too successful and attracted too much money.

Your best course of action at this point is to give them as much publicity as you can. If someone searches for "Wisdom Paradise" and comes up with your story, it could have an effect. Please feel free to post more of it here.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

pcharlick wrote
Way back in 1998 I was introduced to the Aloha SUCCESS Club
This poster commented on my blog entry "My Man, Wisdom Paradise" and I was going to suggest he/she visit the Q. It seems that was unnecessary...) Anyway pcharlick welcome to Quatloose.
I went to visit Wisdom's site this morning and was rather shocked by his physical condition. The man looks emaciated. Of course this can be due to oddball diets. You know, just because people in exotic cultures have developed strange tastes in philosophy and food that doesn't mean that it is safe to cherry pick bits and pieces in the name of enlightenment.
Back to WP. I read on his site that he was looking for investors to place "Transition Rooms" in public places. These are supposed to invoke all kinds of new age goodness by having the customer sit in a heated massage chair and listen to music while staring at a strobe light.
I have seen these rooms and they are required to get a release from the user stating that he or she has no history of seizure disorder. Nothing like a good strobe to set off an epileptic and even worse is the danger that status epilepticcus will occur. "Status" is when the brain goes into a continual seizure and is a true medical emergency. If course this won't happen to everyone, but the liability issues compared to the fact that these "Rooms" are simply a new age novelty makes for a risky investment. It would be a pleasure to help bring this guy down, so I will try and stay in the loop. Were it not for the fact that I am pretty much confined to the bed or to the chair, I would enjoy a trip to Fort Lauderdale in aid of breaking up this scam.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You know, this guy is so blatant he deserves to have law enforcement take a look at him. Maybe a jail diet will get him healthier.

I'll write a few letters and see what happens. You're all invited to join me, both in writing and posting agency addresses here.
"Follow the Money"
pcharlick

Post by pcharlick »

I would dearly love to visit Florida too. Since I am in Oz it is rather a long way to come. I have found his FB pages 2 of them, any pointers to what agencies I should approach will be of great help thanks.

One of my emails has a full list of names of those who invested in my group. I might start there.
texino

Post by texino »

I wonder if there is a chance of busting WP for mail fraud?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Let's start with the Florida Autorney General's office. They have a cyber-fraud division and a means of reporting (if you're a victim). See http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Mai ... 7E005A958A
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

The rest of us might do better sending a letter:

How to Report Fraud in the State of Florida
To report fraud or a scam in the state of Florida, we've provided the contact information for the Attorney General, the Better Business Bureau and many Federal, state and local agencies.

Florida Office of the Attorney General
Attorney General: Bill McCollum
http://myfloridalegal.com/
Mailing Address:
Office of Attorney General
State of Florida
The Capitol PL-01
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1050

Fraud Hotline: 1-866-966-7226
Online Consumer Compaint Form
Download the Consumer Complaint Form PDF
Return to: Office of the Attorney General
PL-01 The Capitol
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-1050
Telephone: 850-414-3990
Toll Free within Florida: 1-866-966-7226

Office of Financial Institutions and Regulation Consumer Hotline
1-800-848-3792 (Florida only) takes questions and complaints from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday on businesses regulated by the Divisions of Banking, Finance, and Securities, and on matters of investigatory interest to the Office of Financial Investigations.

Division of Financial Investigations
101 East Gaines Street, Suite 516
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0350
Toll Free: 800-848-3792 (Florida only)
Phone: 850-410-9275
Fax: 850-410-9628

Florida Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Better Business Bureau of Central Florida
http://centralflorida.bbb.org
Email: info@centralflorida.bbb.org
Phone: 407-621-3300
Fax: 407-786-2625
1600 S. Grant Street
Longwood FL 32750

Internet Crime Complaint Center
IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 gives the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism that alerts authorities of suspected criminal or civil violations. For law enforcement and regulatory agencies at the federal, state, local and international level, IC3 provides a central referral mechanism for complaints involving Internet related crimes.

For IC3 information, see the first set of links.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wisdom is selling his 27" flat screen TV and gives us an "address" and phone. At least it confirms he's still in Ft. Lauderdale.

backpage.com > fort lauderdale buy, sell, trade > fort lauderdale electronics

$350, Panasonic Flat Screen TV with matching stand
posted: August 10, 2010, 04:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panasonic Flat Screen 27" TV with matching TV stand. Works great.

Blessed Love to you this day

Wisdom Paradise
954-523-4814
7th Avenue at 7th Street, 33304
• Post ID: 11224482
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Apparently he's been going at this since June 8th, which begs the question, how slow is light speed?
Allow 7-10 days for delivery
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

texino wrote:I wonder if there is a chance of busting WP for mail fraud?
Mail Fraud if he used the USPS
Securities Fraud if he has more than 100 victims (there is a court case somewhere that says in effect "calling it a loan don't mean it ain't a security, especially if you asked the public")
Wire Fraud if he advertised on the Internet

that should be a good start...
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
pcharlick

Post by pcharlick »

Thank you for the information. I will put together a report of the essentials, and start to distribute it to the relvent authorities and on the various scam sites.

I will keep this forum updated. I really do resent the time this person is costing me and others more perhaps than anything else.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

pcharlick wrote:I really do resent the time this person is costing me and others more perhaps than anything else.
Pursuing this will cost you more time, but it could save others time and money. Paul, er, Wisdom might be fooling himself and his "higher self" about what he believes, but when he claims that his previous investment scams were all successful he must know he's lying.
"Follow the Money"
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

On the topic of getting him for mail fraud, you could also get him for wire fraud if he used any type of electronic transfer. Makes me wonder why no one has sued T&R...and Casper...and just about everyone else, really, save for Dove...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
pcharlick wrote:I really do resent the time this person is costing me and others more perhaps than anything else.
Pursuing this will cost you more time, but it could save others time and money. Paul, er, Wisdom might be fooling himself and his "higher self" about what he believes, but when he claims that his previous investment scams were all successful he must know he's lying.
Whaddaya mean? They were very successful for him!
texino

Post by texino »

Well Paul Paradise seems to be saying that he needs people to loan him money until his funds clear. So in that vein he seems more like a panhandler with a plan than a master investment guru like Clyde Hood claimed to be. (Of course Clyde sang like a bird when he got busted and, even though he owned up to being an outright con-man there are more than a few who claimed he was not in jail and his Omega plan would pay out one day) One thing I noticed about Wisdom, is he has linked his site to various Payday Loan and high interest credit cards. This is for those who don't have $1000 to loan Wiz. Yessir, put yourself in $200% debt to support WP, (he loves you) and he will give $10,000 when his funds clear! Same old same old, and I doubt if he has ever paid out a dime. I think I will call ENM and see what she might stir up.
Good luck to everyone
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
pcharlick

Post by pcharlick »

Oh dear I knew there was a very good reason for NOT starting this project. The full addy I have is
"719 N. E. 7th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304" dated 2010

previous addresses
Happiness Enterprises Trust, 1107 Key
Plaza, Suite 450, Key West, FL 33040 dated 1998
==============================
Paul Colbert
1900 Sunset Harbor Drive
Apartment 815
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Phone: 305-673-2253 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              305-673-2253      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              305-673-2253      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Email: Sunborne@Paradise.net dated 1999
---------------------------------==

plowing through hundreds of emails with links taking me all over the place. I decided to return to the last yahoo group for ASC which had disappeared and seemed to have become
[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DiscerningAngels/]
where "wisdom ecstasy" [http://pulse.yahoo.com/_QC4R3SCYNSHAUCVIB4O76U4YA4]
held forth from 2005. As there are over 5000 posts to troll through It could be a while. other names and sites of note linked-

[http://www.heavenly-light.us/lightworkers.htm]
see an updated photo here

[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lightworker_haven/]started 2008

[https://www.eamega.com/]
" BLESSEDLOVE" BA ID: 92470941 Email: prosperity.angel@earthlink.net;
yes it is our old friend WP under another name.

" Ronna Herman" * STAR*QUEST* 6005 Clear Creek Drive, Reno, NV 89502 Phone/Fax: 775-856-3654 * [http://www.ronnastar.com/]
and names of connected groups
NESARA/ Dove/ Omega/ Alpha/Destiny/ Anela/ Amega's

The Canadian component seems to hang around still
Alain Michel Gourbault
260 Scarlett Road, Apt 313
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M6N 4X6
Michel Alain Gourbault
Alain Corsair [http://www.myhq.com/public/0/t/0tartarin9/]

In short I find myself becoming involved in a great web of fraud lies and madness, I am not sure if there is any point to trying to sort it.
texino

Post by texino »

pcharlick said
In short I find myself becoming involved in a great web of fraud lies and madness, I am not sure if there is any point to trying to sort it
No worries. You don't need to post your whole file, I think we have sufficient info to start. If someone has a specific ? I think he or she can ask you.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com