Holy Water Guns

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Holy Water Guns

Post by Deep Knight »

Sherry Shriner, who believes Dove & Co's nonsense but thinks she's been put on earth to battle it, is one of my favorite NESARA loons. She's also the Orgone queen (Orgone is the power of the orgasm, which doesn't mean she has a lot of sex but instead means she puts together "orgone pucks" made out of auto-body filler, quartz crystals, magnets, copper wire and aluminum shavings). Some of her most recent ravings.

And hello everybody. You’re live. It’s Monday night. This is Sherry Shriner Talk Radio. I’ve had some tech difficulties. If you can’t hear me, give me a shout. It’s Monday, July 13th. It should be Friday the 13 as much trouble as I’ve been having the last hour.

If you have a question for the show, you can send it to sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com. I’ll be looking at those. Some people are having problems with the entire web, and that certainly describes what I’ve been having the last hour or so.

A couple of things I want to talk about tonight. I want to thank all of you who have stepped up to support this ministry. Any amount of donation helps, so I want to thank all those who support this ministry on a continual basis. A lot of people I am hearing from for the first time. I still have a lot of work to do here; trying to get a basement built-in here. So I still need funds and support for that. I need some huge supporters to stand up for that. Its going to cost quite a bit to do that here.

You can send donations to:
Sherry Shriner
PO Box 531
Carrollton, OH 44615

If you are international, please just send an international Western Union money order. Those seem to work the best with the banks. I’m having a hard time getting anything else cashed by the banks but the Western Union money orders. That would be a big help if you went that route. Or just send cash. It does get here if you wrap it up in a lot of paper or foil or whatever.

A lot of things are coming up in the codes. One of the things that I’ve been seeing a lot of is that Obama is in a complete panic. I’ve talked about that on the show before; how he’s the friendliest President that we’ve ever had because he’s just traveling all over the world. He’s getting out of D.C. on taxpayer expense because he’s burning up in D.C.

One thing that I’ve learned about this Orgone is that it will heat people up. Even just demon possessed, soul scalped, chip implanted – it will heat them up and make them burn. That’s exactly what’s going on with Obama and many others. They are also freaking out about all the downed aircraft. Of course, we’ve been laughing about it on the show for the past several months. I’ve talked about how the Orgone is making the UFOs crash. I’ve seen several different reasons for that in the codes; one of them being that these are inter-dimensional crafts. As they enter our atmosphere, the Orgone simply melts what they are made of.

Another thing; the yellow stars….I’ve talked about before too as well. If you look up in the sky, you’ll see yellow stars. Pinpoint where it is in the sky and just watch it every night. They tend to go from a pale yellow to a very bright yellow. And eventually that star is going to crash to the Earth. And what you are going to hear from the media is “another meteor” is crashing to the earth when it’s one of these UFO ships. What happens is they catch on fire. The metal on them starts to melt and turn yellow. They’ll turn a darkish yellow color before they crash to the Earth. I’ve gone outside and been able to count 10, 12, 15 dark yellow stars up in the skies at night. Some nights you’ll see a lot of them; then the next night you won’t see hardly any. That’s because they're crashing, folks. They crash all over the world when they come down.
It was in the media last week about one in….I believe it was the East Coast, over by Boston somewhere. I also heard from a listener, of a huge one coming down in Michigan and Indiana areas. Another listener in Michigan who had seen three crashing.

This is what I’ve been talking about in the one code. The term you will see in the codes at my websites in regards to Bible Codes and Orgone is “avalanche.” This Orgone is causing an avalanche. What it’s doing is causing a bunch of their ships to crash. And not just their starships, but their little UFO aerodromes as well. So we’re really making a lot of progress with that.
This is what has a lot of these Illuminati freaks in a total panic right now. They’re realizing that what I’ve been saying is true. That everything I’ve been saying is backed up by evidence. I’m seeing conferences taking place….will be in the future…have been in the past, discussing this whole phenomena. And you’ll see them try to classify everything that’s happening. In fact the military….someone had sent out an email a couple of weeks ago, how they’re classifying meteors. They’re not talking about what it is that’s falling. So if these really were meteors, why would they have to classify that? They wouldn’t.

So just a heads up, folks. A lot of things are happening that I said would happen. We are seeing an avalanche from the skies. We very well could see Revelation chapter 12 taking place very soon. It’s just a matter of timing with that. And all of them being in a panic about that. They’re using a lot of distraction techniques as they are being distracted by the many, many alien forces that are dying as a result of the starships crashing and the UFOs crashing and trying to move on with their agenda. Part of their agenda was Maitreya arriving in a UFO spaceship, or however he was going to arrive with the Shema star.

I’ve talked about the Shema star. It’s very low in the atmosphere. About 30 degrees above horizon and looks like a 10,000 watt GE light bulb in the sky. It’s very, very bright and very low to the Earth. Lower than the other stars and constellations. This is the Shema star. This is the ship that Maitreya inhabits. What they were going to do was use this starship as a mimicry of the Star of Bethlehem; so when we saw his star in the sky in the east…and that’s practically where it is now. It’s moved from the north to the east. You’ll see it out in the eastern sky. It’s not visible in the same spot around the entire world because it’s so low. It’ll appear in some areas one night and other areas another night. I’m not sure if there’s just one of them or if Capricorn mimics the Shema.

Capricorn is the starship that Sananda resides in. I’ve talked about him. He’s going to come playing Jesus Christ of the churches. He also has a starship called the Capricorn. This is his second one; the one he had last year crashed. A big to-do with NASA going out into the Pacific Ocean going to shoot down a satellite. It was actually the starship Capricorn because it malfunctioned and it was too large….they didn’t want anyone on Earth seeing it. They have safeguards in place to keep people from knowing what’s going on. So he’s back with another Capricorn.

Keep your eyes on Shema. I have a feeling, if I’m right…I don’t know if I am or not. It’s kindof a hunch that this thing is going to crash to the Earth very soon. So watch and see if it turns colors from white to a dark yellow. You know how brilliantly white it is now…just sit and watch it and see if it turns yellow. If it starts turning yellow, there will be celebrations all around the world. Trust me; it’s just a matter of time before it too crashes to the Earth. And that is the one that Maitreya resides in. All this is very fascinating I’m sure, if you’re a first time listener…if you’re not; it’s like preaching to the choir. You guys have heard me talk about this stuff for a long time.
Some things I wanted to address about their agenda, because so many people are getting fooled by this New Jerusalem the New Age is touting is coming. I’ve heard several different renditions of this New Jerusalem. The Capricorn starship actually just dressing up as a huge UFO with jewels and colors on it. You can look at my website crystalcityfraud.com where I talk about the different routes that this New Jerusalem can take and hover over Jerusalem and everybody thinking it’s the city itself.

And then there's this gem.

Question from a listener: Hey Sherry, what should people do if they can’t get a gun?

Sherry: You know what you should do? Orgone water. If you take a bucket of water and put an Orgone puck or two in that water and let it sit there for a while, it’s going to permeate that water. Take a water gun and fill it up with that water. It’s almost like holy water at that point. When you spray aliens and these chip-implanted beings, it’s going to burn them. So if you can’t get a gun, get holy water. Just make your own Orgone water (another name for it) and just use that against the alien giants and wicked beings. If it’s a normal human, it’s not going to bother them. If it’s a soul-scalped, alien, demon possessed or chip implanted, alien walk-in or alien itself, it’s going to burn. Good weapon. It’s probably the best weapon and a lot easier than gun or bullets.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Holy Water Guns

Post by Deep Knight »

Another tin foil hat wearing nutter.

Thursday, February 26, 2009
St. Germain, the United Nations, NESARA, Obama and the N.W.O.

Two days ago Patriots Cave posted an article regarding the mysterious Illuminati Brotherhood adept Count Saint Germain. In my investigations I have come to suspect St. Germain's involvement in the formation of the New World Order. Now my suspicions have taken on momentum in a bizarre twist of global intrigue and sinister intent. Before I present the evidence, I ask you to take into consideration certain facts that remain hidden in plain site that you may not be aware of. These facts are presented so that you may understand the deep level of occult activity going on everyday by top government figures and Illuminati retainers.

Let me introduce you to an organization called "THE LUCIS TRUST".
Lucis Trust is a non-profit trust incorporated in New York State, created in 1920 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster, to manage the business of publishing Mrs. Bailey's twenty–five esoteric books. Its headquarters are in New York City, London and Geneva.
In addition to continuing to publish her books worldwide, Lucis Trust's activities also include a correspondence school based on her teachings (known as the Arcane School), a lending library of esoteric books known as Lucis Trust Libraries, a publishing house called Lucis Publishing Companies, Lucis Productions, World Goodwill and Triangles.
The World Goodwill group, founded in 1932, is particularly important among Lucis Trust's activities, as it has been recognized by the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), and is represented at regular briefing sessions at the United Nations in New York and Geneva. Lucis Trust is therefore a member of the UN Economic and Social Council.
In part because of this presence of Lucis Trust in the United Nations System, along with explicit reference by former Assistant Secretary General Robert Muller in his writings to Bailey's philosophy, some have accused the UN of having a New Age ideology, and agenda.
The organization was originally called the "Lucifer Publishing Company". However, the name "Lucis Trust" has been used from 1925. According to a statement on their website, the name "Lucifer" was used because, Bailey considered Lucifer, the fallen angel, a positive principle; as did, also, Helena Blavatsky.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So you see brethren and sistren, Lucis Trust was called "Lucifer Trust" up until 1925. Lucis Trust has a seat at the United Nations. Want to know where they are located? Wall Street!

These people are the "religion" of the New World Order, and their offices are on Wall Street USA! Also in Great Britain and Switzerland. Gee, you think they are backed by big money?
120 Wall Street, 24th Floor New York, New York 10005 U.S.A.
Suite 54, 3 Whitehall Court London SW1A 2EF England
1 rue de Varembé (3è) Case Postale 31 1211 Geneva 20 Switzerland

Okay, so now you know a tiny bit about Lucis Trust. You should also know that the members of this Luciferian organization are expecting the return of the "World Messiah". I have posted a video of a recent commercial which aired on national television the day of Obama's inauguration ceremony. Its creepy stuff is it not? But let me warn you, if you go and attempt to inform your friends and relatives that there is a Luciferian group of globalists entrenched on Wall Street and inside the United Nations, airing TV commercials telling the people that the Messiah will soon return when a bright light in the sky is seen by all, day and night; THEY WILL SAY YOU ARE A TIN FOIL HAT WEARING NUTTER! Okay? They will say that. But yet the evidence is right in front of their faces, hidden in plain site. That's how dumbed down people are now man. They are programmed to use pre-arranged thought patterns. They have been brainwashed by television, fluoride, mercury, aluminum and pills-pills-pills. +++

Okay, here's where it gets freaky man. Read this:
Protection Demonstration by Saint Germain at the United Nations
Yesterday an internationally-known White Knight business man was discussing the concerns of European bankers and other people who want to support NESARA but were afraid of what the Illuminati might do to them if they did support NESARA. Some of the U.N. Ambassadors were also worried about the security of their loved ones and themselves if they voted "Yes" on NESARA. It turned out that Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine had just the cure for these worries.
Before the vote at the U.N. last night, there were several speakers, some of whom spoke against NESARA and some spoke for NESARA. Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine was physically present at the U.N. General Assembly and He was the last person to speak to the 180+ U.N. Ambassadors about the importance of voting in support of NESARA.
Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine also arranged a real-time demonstration of the protection being provided by the benevolent Forces to those who are supporting NESARA. Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine was aware that some of the U.N. Ambassadors wanted to support NESARA but were afraid they or their loved ones would be harmed by the Illuminati. Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germaine told the 180+ Ambassadors that anyone who voted in support of NESARA would be protected from harm by the benevolent Forces and then He commanded a physical demonstration of protection to be done.
One of the U.N. Ambassadors, who is a very strong NESARA supporter, was surrounded by the benevolent Force's protection and was the target of three kinds of harmful actions. A gun shot attack, a knife attack, and poison were used in the three demonstration assaults and the U.N. Ambassador was completely secure and unharmed by these actions. The bullet was stopped mid-air a few feet from the Ambassador; the person holding the knife was stopped by an invisible wall a few feet from the Ambassador; the poison was neutralized. This demonstration was made to prove to the U.N. Ambassadors who support NESARA that they and their loved ones are protected from harm by the Illuminati. Thus most U.N. Ambassadors were able to vote in support of NESARA with much less worry about what the Illuminati can do to retaliate.
This morning, the news about the protection demonstration at the U.N. has spread. Some White Knights have been receiving calls from people who are in positions of influence and power and want to support NESARA and who are asking to receive the protection. The benevolent Forces are providing protection to those people who are sincerely supporting NESARA, although those people receiving this protection may not abuse it by committing crimes or it will be removed. More and more powerful people are joining the ranks of NESARA supporters now that they know they can do so and live to enjoy seeing NESARA announced and implemented.
The Illuminati are a "minority" of the people on the planet and they also are NOT occupying all positions of power. The Illuminati try to put their people into the very top positions of any power structure, but the Illuminati account for only about 1% of the world's population. However, the Illuminati have ordered their people to attain high positions of power and by ensuring there are Illuminati acting as leaders, the Illuminati are able to control the non-Illuminati people in the various corporations, government, and judicial power structures.
Someone wrote to say that the U.N. are "Illuminati" and that is only partly true. There are Illuminati and Illuminati-serving U.N. officials and Ambassadors. However, as we saw from last night's vote of the General Assembly, a majority of the U.N. Ambassadors are not controlled by the Illuminati; the reason is simple. There are over 180 U.N. Ambassadors and most are from the many small countries which the Illuminati do not bother to try to totally control. In the U.N. General Assembly, every country has one vote and thus the vote by the Ambassador of a small country is just as important as a vote by an Ambassador from a bigger country such as the U.S.

Brethren and sistren, make of that what you will, but please realize that there are
" principalities and powers, spiritual wickedness in high places". The New World Order is real. They are going for a one-world government, and a one-world religion. Under the technotronic all-seeing eye of Lucifer. See it for yourself, go to http://www.lucistrust.org/ . And remember that the name was changed from Lucifer Trust, for obvious reasons. But if they are successful with their plan for a New World Order, you can bet they will change it back to its original name. And what about St. Germain? Did you read the post regarding him two days ago on Patriots Cave? If you missed it, you may want to read it. It may still be up on the screen, if its not, go down to the bottom of this page where the archives are and just click the one that says "Saint Germain Returns?". I will be talking about this topic in depth, live on the air on my show: "Friday Night Alive - with Joel the K". Go to http://www.theamericanvoice.com/ , where you can listen to the show on internet, AM, FM, sattelite, or phone-bridge. My show airs Friday night at 10:00 pm Central. Be a part of it.
"Follow the Money"