Gyorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton's Readership

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Gyorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton's Readership

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer posted this on his foulwinds10 site yesterday. From an unpublished “Phoenix Journal” put out by the Ekkers ("Dharma" was Mrs. Ekker) who led the Tehachapi UFO Cult (Bellringer was a member but the cult fell apart after the Ekkers took the money and ran to the Philippines). An illucid harangue about fluoride and how it’s both good and bad which also illustrates the cultists ego problems, they think that this “journal” with a distribution in the dozens, was the most widely read publication on earth. Even funnier when you consider that this issue was unpublished…

CREATOR GOD ATON/HATONN: FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE
Gyorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton
August 31, 2009

UNPUBLISHED PHOENIX JOURNAL #137 - CHAPTER 1
REC #2 HATONN
WED., MAY. 3, 1995 12:23 P.M.
YEAR 8, DAY 260
WED., MAY. 3, 1995

NOTICE:

Please, readers, understand that I write for some 6 BILLION people. Dharma is not informed about topics and the VERY REASON WE OFFER INFORMATION IS TO HELP YOU THINK FOR YOURSELVES. Please, readers, in your attempt to have every last detail SPELLED OUT FOR YOU, understand that you are REALLY asking for more and more control over your persons—while BIG BROTHER already controls you and every thing you get.

FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE

I mentioned in passing that Fluorine is deadly and therefore Flu­orides are not that which are dandy for your good health al­though in minute amounts do some good that other things CAN­NOT DO.

The FLUORIDE element is actually an element (one of) which is a by-product of processing aluminum. By that same token, however, within the FLUORIDE molecule is the very sub­stance which can also neutralize (or render harmless) aluminum partic­ulate—which in itself can cause such as Alzheimer’s syndrome.

I suggested, further, that tiny, tiny minute amounts of fluoride such as in a brushing by FLU­ORIDE-containing toothpaste would be sufficient for beginning to reduce the amounts of at least three heavy metals from the body—mercury, lead and loose aluminum particles—rendering the heavy metal capable of being flushed out of the body rather than being further “bound”.

Enough FLUORIDE to completely rid the body would certainly kill you before the other products could (if you are still alive at the taking).

PLEASE USE YOUR HEADS (BRAINS!)

I do NOT recommend fluoridated water although I don’t have the same disagreement with such under totally controlled cir­cumstances as does, say, Eustace Mullins, or some of the other writers on such deadly products.

When I say (and I am writing for a basically ADULT audience as toddlers can’t absorb the subject material too fully) that if you have present some of the HEAVY DEADLY METALS, then brushing your teeth once or twice a day with FLUORIDE tooth­paste is sufficient to stop fur­ther buildup of said metals—it seems sufficient TO ME. I do not advocate FLUORIDE in anything but, in all things, KNOW that there is a BODY use for every el­ement! EVERY! Now I write and of all the goodly things we present I am trounced upon like I have suggested to take rat poi­son.

If you are not comfortable brushing your teeth once a day with FLUORIDE toothpaste—don’t do so. But by the same token, if you have mercury-based tooth fillings and/or use a DE­ODORANT DAILY—I suggest you brush your teeth at least once daily with FLUORIDE toothpaste. That tiny amount of FLUORIDE will probably be enough to BIND any “floating” mercury vapor. It will also be sufficient to inactivate (render harmless) bits of aluminum ab­sorbed through the deodorant use—if use is minimal.

I am not here to give all of you CHEMISTRY LESSONS on catalytic reactions or on binding qualities of anything. I simply know that a lot of you are actually dying of poison from lead, mercury and aluminum. Probably the use for years is quite ir­reversible but you certainly don’t HAVE to worsen your status.

I do not suggest you eat or drink Fluorides but then I don’t sug­gest you eat or drink a heavy salt solution. One of the reasons, however, that you have the problem build-up is because you got so insanely deviant about salt intake that you took out of your diet the one thing that could help neutralize these heavy metal products. DON’T EAT A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE, PLEASE. However, in FLUORIDE treated water supply (AND I AM NOT ADVOCATING SAME) it is fine to utilize that treated water for WASHING OR GARGLING THE MOUTH.

I KNOW the questions are genuine, don’t misunderstand my re­sponse as so many of you have misunderstood the first state­ment. Aspirin is good—GOOD—for a lot of things including a couple of 5 gr tabs for a headache. The whole bottle ingested WILL KILL YOU.

Most of you nice “dentally cared for” persons have nice mer­cury-based fillings in your mouth making you, at the least, brain damaged. Since most of you with a mouthful of these mercury fillings don’t SEEM to have reactions you won’t go to the ex­pense of taking them OUT. So, if you can swish some FLUO­RIDE toothpaste around your mouth once or twice a day, then rinse it out—is it so misunderstood? This is part of the reason FLUORIDE is good for sound teeth—it hardens the surface—but it also neutralizes the presence of mercury as it breaks into va­por, loose lead particulate, aluminum oxides, etc. It is not a particularly GOOD thing—but the minute addition of it may very well SAVE YOUR MIND.

THERE IS NOT ONE ELEMENT EITHER KNOWN OR UN­KNOWN ON YOUR ORB WHICH IS NOT PART OF YOUR BODY. NOT ONE! YOU ARE THE FULL COMPI­LATION OF ALL THINGS—COMBINED INTO ONE MARVELOUS MIRACLE.

Obviously a CHILD, unless loaded with these teeth fillings OR there is no FLUORIDE in the water supply OR he has ingested lead—needs even LESS FLUORIDE. But I promise you that at least one brushing and then “attended” rinsing (without deliber­ate swallowing of the rinse water) will NOT ONLY NOT HURT THE CHILD—BUT WILL BE GOOD FOR THE CHILD FROM THE TIME YOU EVEN BEGIN TO CLEANSE THE GUMS (BEFORE THE TEETH) WITH AT LEAST ONCE-A-DAY WIPING WITH FLUORIDE TOOTH­PASTE, THEN WIPING IT OFF WITH A VERY WET CLOTH SO THE BABY DOESN’T SWAL­LOW GREAT GOBS OF IT. YOU CAN CONTROL THAT BY DILUTING WITH WATER USED TO WIPE.

I have to refrain from offering you readers things that I KNOW YOU NEED because of this very example. Dharma does not have time to write volumes on each topic. Let me example Brewer’s yeast. I think it is one of the MOST IMPORTANT supplements you can have any time any where. BUT, the way it is grown NOW it can harbor trace antibiotics. You see, so many THINGS and animals are treated with antibiotics that when the yeast grows, it bears the DNA structure of the antibi­otic as well. THE CHANCES OF GETTING THAT STRAIN IN YOUR PURCHASED YEAST IS SO SMALL AND THE CHANCES OF IT BOTHERING YOU SO MINISCULE AS TO BE SILLY TO ATTEND. BUT I CAN’T SAY TO YOU TO GO USE IT (AS ADVICE) WITHOUT YOUR FULL IN­FORMATION SO IT IS EASIER TO OFFER CHLORELLA INSTEAD. WHICH, BY THE WAY, WILL PICK UP FLUO­RIDE IN THE RIGHT PROPORTION. But, so will Brewer’s yeast. Brewer’s yeast is by far the most available source of the B Vitamins . What am I to do? You who know this informa­tion are going to use it wisely—the rest of you, I can only beg of you: THINK and then use what you will.

Is it too bothersome to, say, have two toothpastes if you brush more than once or twice a day? Why do you brush at all? Any solution of almost anything will clear the teeth of debris—so YOU have to decide and LEARN what is important to know about what you use.

I can guarantee that some will take a full bottle of colloidal sil­ver for a cold—in one gulp. THESE ARE THE REASONS YOU HAVE AN FDA CONTROLLER. IF YOU PROVE THAT YOU NEED BIG BROTHER TO PROTECT YOU FROM YOURSELF IN IGNO­RANCE—IT WILL HAPPEN. I refuse to play INTO that game, readers. I believe that you are capable for after all, God CREATED you the same as me and gave you functional brains. Well, the silver won’t hurt you—but it will get rid of your natural NECESSARY flora (bacterial needs) if you take too much. MORE IS NOT NECESSARILY BETTER, YOU MUST LEARN.

By the way: YOU COULD BRUSH YOUR TEETH THREE TIMES A DAY FOR TEN CENTURIES WITH THE REGU­LAR FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE AND IT WOULD NOT HURT YOU—MORE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE GROWING TEETH AND BONES—OR, ARE AN ADULT TRYING TO MAINTAIN. NOW, THESE ARE THE FACTS. TO LOAD OR OVERLOAD ANYTHING WITH ANYTHING IS DETRIMENTAL AND FLU­ORIDE CAN KILL—SO USE CAUTION AND BRAINS—IN WHICHEVER ORDER YOU CHOOSE.

Some have presented the evidence that the Fluorides are some­times used in rat poison. Well, chelas, I doubt it is used through brushing the rat’s teeth with toothpaste and rinsing the mouth! So be it.

Now, Dharma, yes, we will get started on our work. I don’t either, dear, know how to handle all the myriad of topics and questions. People want to KNOW and they certainly deserve to KNOW. And, they have no way of checking out MY informa­tion other than to ask ME. So, we have to hit a middle ground some way in these matters. I WON’T TAKE ALL INPUT AND ARGUE OR DEBATE AGAINST OTHERS. YOU MAY DO THAT—I WON’T AND DHARMA DOESN’T NEED TO DO SO. I think, at the time we write on a subject, espe­cially that which is controversial, we offer enough for reasonable in­put. Sometimes it seems we don’t succeed. It IS, in this in­stance, important enough to not just withdraw the sugges­tion. Ultimately you will do what you want to do anyway and others will use misinformation or “misinterpretation” to tear down anything and everything we do: So we will just continue to bumble through.

However, readers, KNOW that no matter what the issue—and even if YOU do not understand some things—I WILL NOT OF­FER ANYTHING WHICH GETS US ENTANGLED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATORY OFFICE. WE ACT TOTALLY WITHIN ALL LAWS OF EVERY KIND AND MY SUGGESTION TO ANY READER OR WITH ANY PRODUCT—YOU WILL BE SAFE AS OFFERED—BUT I AM NOT GOING TO PULL ANY ATTENTION TO ANYTHING. MY PEOPLE ARE HERE TO OFFER INFORMA­TION AND, WHERE WE CAN DO SO, PRODUCTS WHICH MIGHT IMPROVE WELL-BEING. WE ARE NOT IN COMPETI­TION OR THE MARKETING BUSINESS. WE WRITE FOR AN INTELLIGENT AUDIENCE AND I KNOW THAT A LOT OF YOU WISH CLARIFICATION FOR YOU WILL FEAR THAT OTHERS MAY WELL NOT RE­ALIZE SOME OF THESE THINGS AS DO YOU. IT IS FINE, BUT I RE­PEAT, WE WRITE FOR AN INTELLIGENT AUDIENCE—NOT THE MOB. HOWEVER, OUR PA­PER IS THE MOST READ PAPER IN THE WORLD—AND IS FIRST READ BY GOV­ERNMENT, INTELLIGENCE GROUPS AND TOP LEVEL MAFIA-TYPES. I AM NOT HERE TO MEASURE THE FLUORIDE IN YOUR TOOTHPASTE.

That’s right, great creator god isn’t here to measure the fluoride in your toothpaste. Something tells me he’s got enough on his plate, in fact from the level of stress evident in this missive, too much. I suggest ol’ Gyorgos Ceres take a vacation somewhere away from the rigors of being god. I understand from Lord Rama that Hawaii’s nice this time of year…
"Follow the Money"
Brandybuck

Re: Gyorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton's Readership

Post by Brandybuck »

I think his precious bodily fluids are impure...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Since this is an anti-internet-scam website, I thought I would review just a few of the many scams that were spawned by the Ekker's Tehachapi UFO Cult. If you're interested, you might also search for VK Durham, another spun-off loon.

Complaint #: 166745
From: Message Author (click here to email author) (has asked not to receive email)
Date: Wednesday, 09-Apr-08 18:15:38 CDT

Incorporation Firm
Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc
101 Convention Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV
http://www.nchinc.com

One of the first illegal scams Christie was involved in was a cult in Tehachapi, CA. His actions are chronicled on-line in the Phoenix Journal. The archives are kept with Ronald Kirzinger in Las Vegas and have been converted to PDF files for perusal on the web. Cort Christie’s uncle Terrance Novack replaced Kirainger when Christie threw Kirzinger out of Nevada Corporate Headquarters because of his loyalty to the Ekkers and what was referred to as ‘The Mission,’ and not to Christie.

In the publications, which span more than a decade, it outlines Cort Christie’s involvement with a cult ran by a couple named Doris and EJ Ekker. Perusal of the documents reveals that Nevada Corporate Headquarters was an outgrowth of what Bakersfield Television Station KGET, in a two day news special on the cult referred to as the Tehachapi UFO Cult.

According to the Phoenix Journal, the cult members believe in a non-existent space alien by the name of Commander Ceres Hatonn. Doris Ekker had claimed to ‘channel’ this ‘space being.’ But, this was all part of the scam. According to documentation, the cult controlled what is referred to as Peruvian Gold Bonds.

According to cult records, using monies provided by this cult, the Ekkers established Nevada Corporate Headquarters. In 2000 the Ekkers fled to the Philippines, a country without extradition, after the State of California raided and closed down the cult. This according to KGET-TV in Bakersfield.

According to the Phoenix Journals, Cort took over Nevada Corporate Headquarters by issuing the stock solely to himself and stole the company from the largest shareholders, the Ekkers. In 1999 the Nevada Corporate Headquarters filed a lawsuit against the Ekkers in Clark County 6/2/1999.

Date: Tuesday, 18-Nov-08 13:10:05 CST

The rumor around Las Vegas is that ALL of NCH’s clients will be audited by the IRS beginning from the tax year of 2006 and going forward. The states will not be far behind in this audit chain, as the IRS will notify each of the states of any thing they consider is incorrect at the state level. There is an environment of panic going on at NCH, and NCH Tax Service Arm, the former Integrated Tax Solutions, as they notify each of their clients of this information.

Cort Christie, the founder of Nevada Corporate Headquarters, along with the Phoenix Project out of Tehachapi California and the Ekkers were responsible for one of the largest tax scams in recent memory, the National Audit Defense Network, and the formation of a very nasty cult called the Phoenix Project in Tehachapi California. Cort Christie’s business partner is Corporate Service Center founder Derek Rowley.

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT SEEKS TO BAR ALLEGED TAX SCAMS
SOLD BY “NATIONAL AUDIT DEFENSE NETWORK” TELEMARKETING FIRM

Sham “Websites” and Home Businesses Allegedly Sold to 100,000 Customers for Obtaining Improper Tax Benefits-Bilking Treasury of an Estimated $324 Million

Help Available for NADN/Oryan Victims

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Justice Department announced today that it has filed a civil lawsuit asking a federal court in Las Vegas to issue a temporary restraining order against a telemarketing firm, the Las Vegas-based National Audit Defense Network, known as NADN. Court papers allege that NADN has sold fraudulent tax schemes-including phony website businesses-to an estimated 100,000 customers, costing the Federal Treasury an estimated $324 million to date. Also named in the suit, filed in U.S. District Court, were three other companies-ALR, Inc. (operating under the name Success Matrix Group), Free Trade Enterprises (operating under the name Oryan Management), and ADA Adventure-and thirteen individuals. The suit also asks the court to permanently bar NADN and four of the individual defendants from preparing federal income tax returns for others, and to order the defendants to turn over their customer lists.

In voluminous papers filed in the case, the Justice Department alleges that NADN-a telemarketer that also advertises on the radio and Internet-runs a “tax-scam boiler room” that sells bogus “websites,” home-based businesses and “incorporation” packages designed to help customers claim improper tax deductions and credits.

The “websites” are allegedly designed to help customers claim to have a business with a website, and then improperly claim tax deductions and credits for supposedly “modifying” the website-purportedly to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). According to court papers, NADN charges customers $2,495 to make sham website modifications, but also adds a sham $7,980 promissory note as part of the ostensible purchase price to artificially raise the total cost to $10,475. NADN allegedly tells prospective purchasers that they can use that inflated cost to claim a $5,000 ADA income-tax credit and a $5,475 business tax deduction, thereby reducing their taxes by more than double the $2,495 they paid for the “modifications.”

In reality, according to court papers, purchasers never received their own website or their own ADA modifications. Instead, in what court papers say is “one of the oldest swindles in the book,” NADN allegedly sold one website 17,000 times, and modified it only once while charging each purchaser for supposed separate modifications. Moreover, the Justice Department alleges, the supposed ADA modifications were largely useless to disabled computer users, making the scheme “a cruel hoax.” The IRS recently included ADA tax-credit schemes on its list of “dirty dozen” tax schemes, found at: http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/o,, ... 03,00.html.

“People ought to use their common sense: the fact that a scheme is advertised on the radio or Internet, or sold by a large company, doesn’t make it legitimate,” said Eileen J. O’Connor, Assistant Attorney General for the Justice Department’s Tax Division. “The Justice Department is striving to bring people who sell fraudulent tax schemes the response they deserve: injunctions, penalties, and-where warranted-criminal prosecutions.”

“The scale of this scheme is truly staggering,” said IRS Commissioner Mark W. Everson. “As we've said time and time again, people shouldn't fall prey to schemes and scams. No matter how slick the sales pitch, taxpayers should be wary of anyone promising to eliminate their taxes. There is no secret way to escape paying taxes, either through a home-based business or any other scam.”

The suit also alleges that NADN sells a sham home-business tax scam, telling purchasers that, by starting purported home-based businesses they can deduct the cost of such non-deductible personal expenses as meals, travel, and housing. Home-based business scams are also on the IRS Dirty Dozen list. More information on these scams is available at: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-news/ir-02-13.pdf. Court papers also allege that NADN misleads prospective customers about the tax savings that can be obtained by having NADN help the customers set up Nevada corporations.

According to the Justice Department complaint, California-based Free Trade Enterprises, d/b/a Oryan Management, originated the website-based ADA tax scam in 2000. Oryan and four of the individual defendants have agreed, in a stipulated proposed order filed with the complaint, to be enjoined. The agreed permanent injunction would bar Oryan and the four individuals from selling the website scheme or any other arrangement that misrepresents the tax benefits from using the arrangement.

The thirteen individuals named in the suit are Las Vegas-area residents Robert Bennington, Weston J. Coolidge, Alan L. Rodrigues, Adam Mangabang, Lee Panelli, Christine Reid, Jeffrey Klingenberg, Rich Klingenberg, and Marie Orie, as well as California residents Daniel W. Porter of Chino, Robert Goetsch of Hayward, Michelle M. Hernandez of Upland, and Joseph Prokop of Mt. Baldy.

NADN President Commits Suicide
Las Vegas Review-Journal

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Founder of tax service investigated by government commits suicide
By JOHN G. EDWARDS
REVIEW-JOURNAL

A founder of a tax service company that the Justice Department accused of promoting schemes that cheated the government out of $324 million in taxes died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound Sunday. The Clark County coroner's office on Monday ruled that Robert Bennington, 40, a co-founder of the National Audit Defense Network, committed suicide. The shooting happened at 12:30 p.m. Sunday in a vehicle at University Avenue and Hualapai Way. National Audit Defense Network sold fraudulent tax schemes, including phony Web site businesses, to an estimated 100,000 taxpayers around the country, according to the Justice Department. That resulted in the loss of $324 million in federal taxes, according to the agency.

The Justice Department said individual defendants formerly associated with the company are using its customer lists and selling fraudulent tax schemes. While the company is in bankruptcy, "its former principals have taken NADN's customer list without authorization and without payment and are continuing to scam customers" through other companies, according to a motion filed by tax division trial attorney Evan Davis.

Bennington started several years ago with three or four salespeople and two accountants who helped people with tax issues, according to his brother, Michael Berman "He started that business to help people, and it turned into something else," Berman said. "His philosophy was to let the people run the business." Larry Weinsteen, an attorney and friend, agreed. "Robert certainly would have never done anything intentionally to cheat or hurt anybody." Weinsteen said. Berman said: "Somewhere along the line, it was turned around. He was overwhelmed, and he was embarrassed" about the Justice Department lawsuit. Earlier, "he was fun to be around, always optimistic. He was never depressed," Berman said.

A divorced single father, Bennington was devoted to his two sons, age 9 and 12, and had a "heart of gold," said a friend who asked not to be identified. "The kids were his life."

The Justice Department is focusing its attention on businesses connected to former National Audit Defense Network executives, who are now marketing tax services to former company customers. A bankruptcy judge entered an injunction against further activities by the company, but the injunction didn't stop individual defendants from pursuing similar businesses.

The injunction against National Audit Defense Network "has removed only one head of this hydralike operation," the Justice Department said. "Swift action against individual defendants is needed to protect the public." In several cases, representatives of the new firms told company customers that buying their services would prevent income tax audits.

Cort Christie, former company co-owner who runs Nevada Corporate Headquarters, is registered agent for four Nevada corporations with Global Management. They are among the companies that are using National Audit Defense Network customer lists to sell fraudulent tax services, according to the government. Christie didn't return a call seeking comment Monday.

In one instance, Tim Franks called Lydia Montelongo, a National Audit Defense Network customer, and said he was going to work for Global, the government motion said. He offered to sell her a Web site, eliminate a loan and prepare her tax returns. Franks told her the company would get her a $5,000 tax credit for being disabled and a $5,475 tax deduction, which the government called "bogus."

A representative of Allied Grant Writers of America called Allan Kerr, another former National Audit Defense Network customer, on his mobile telephone, offering to create a Web page for $4,000, according to the motion. The representative falsely claimed the Web page would show an intention to make a profit and would prevent an audit by the Internal Revenue Service, the motion said. Allied made a similar sales pitch to Joan Klanchnik, according to the motion. When she didn't immediately agree, Allied tried to contact Klanchnik for 12 consecutive days, the motion said. Panos Papagiannopoulos and Adam Mangabang, two former National Audit Defense Network co-workers, are officers with Allied.
"Follow the Money"
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

The FLUORIDE element is actually an element (one of) which is a by-product of processing aluminum. By that same token, however, within the FLUORIDE molecule is the very sub­stance which can also neutralize (or render harmless) aluminum partic­ulate—which in itself can cause such as Alzheimer’s syndrome.
BZZT!

http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_m ... eimers.asp
Myth 4: Drinking out of aluminum cans or cooking in aluminum pots and pans can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.

Reality: During the 1960s and 1970s, aluminum emerged as a possible suspect in Alzheimer’s. This suspicion led to concern about exposure to aluminum through everyday sources such as pots and pans, beverage cans, antacids and antiperspirants. Since then, studies have failed to confirm any role for aluminum in causing Alzheimer’s. Experts today focus on other areas of research, and few believe that everyday sources of aluminum pose any threat.