URGENT!!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

URGENT!!

Post by Deep Knight »

From Bellringer on Monday.

URGENT!! TONIGHT, MONDAY, AUGUST 31, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S CHANNEL WILL AIR 'THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11'

August 31, 2009

This program will air once early evening and again several hours later.

This is a requirement before very shortly after the BIG CHANGES can start.

"Before very shortly after?"
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: URGENT!!

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' AN OPEN LETTER TO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC BY PATRICK H. BELLRINGER (Updated Sept. 1, 2009)
August 31, 2009

I wasted two hours of my time watching your 9/11 T.V. program on the National Geographic channel on Monday, August 31, 2009. You claim to use science to debunk the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Your science experiments were silly backyard amateur experiments that proved nothing. How stupid do you think the American people really are? You did not deal with any of the physical evidence that proves the demolition of the World Trade Towers and building seven.

Purdue University proved nothing of value in their two year very expensive study and mock-up of the towers and the plane crash. All the so-called evidence presented is only propaganda and a hoax to cover the Truth. You have only confirmed again that your programming follows the agenda set for you by our very corrupt U.S. Corporate Government to cover their tracks.

I regret having posted the Notice on Fourwinds to our vast readership to watch your fake program this day. Maybe enough of our honest and intelligent readers will respond to your garbage to drop your ratings to the point of removing you from television.

Fourwinds stands for Truth and is one of the largest English-speaking alternative news websites in the world. We exist due to the need to counter the propaganda and lies broadcast by organizations and media services such as yours.

It is truly a sad day when National Geographic places greed and power above presenting Truth to the people! You end is near! Know it, for Truth is breaking out all over!

#1 (Reply)
----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:04 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

URGENT!! TONIGHT, MONDAY, AUGUST 31, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC\'S CHANNEL WILL AIR \'THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11\'

How sad...the 2 hour show still can not tell the truth about what happened in 9/11. It\'s all about government propaganda. Just remember folks...Hitler stood for change in his campaign for chancellor of Germany. Obama stood for change too. National Geographic is just another arm of the government supporting their agenda. They proved nothing!

#2 (Reply)
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:03 PM

Stop the presses: The National Geographic program of "911 Truth\" is actually Purdue University's conclusion that agrees with the statement from the National Institute of Standards and Technology. This is NOT in accordance with the real truth. Please advise others in your website!

#3 (Reply)
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:49 PM

What BS!!! I watched a little of nat'l geographic and it was just another propaganda piece trying to discredit honest findings. who do you people work for?

# 4 (Reply)
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:17 AM
Subject: Please correct this untruth on your site

Dear Patrick,

A August 31, 2009 post on your board spoke of the truth about 9-11 being exposed and that big changes can come out after this special goes on the air. The following is the title of the article:

"URGENT!! TONIGHT, MONDAY, AUGUST 31, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S CHANNEL WILL AIR 'THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11'"

Please let the readers know that this was another 9-11 propaganda special which only went to validate the government's incredibly weak cover-up story. I can see it now the makers of the show sat there on the editor's cutting room floor and removed every damaging portion and tried to make the special look like the government's story was the real deal. Further, they had their prostituted phonies, displaying their Ph.D.'s, as to gain credibility, all lying through their teeth to bolster their future positions in the New World Order. Frankly, it was not only disgusting, it was an insult to the intelligence of any real student of 9-11, as well as the victims and their families. I assure you, that National Geographic "Special" on 9-11 was not so special and in fact, it was full of garbage. If in fact we are awaiting such revelations that were made in that show to move into a new state of constitutional freedom in America, then the new freedom will be no different than the slvery and deceit of the past.

If Patrick does post this message, then I have a final note is to the perpetrators of 9-11 and their lying cover-up artists. You do believe that you got away with murder, the unjustified wars and the unprecedented theft in America that followed 9-11, and perhaps for a time, you did. However, I sit here knowing the truth and I almost pity you - that is - almost. I know the truth our Creator and Lord will hold you accountable for what you have done and you can not escape that truth. Just look at us all, we are all aging as death continually beckons us to leave this world and converge into the infinite. However, there will be one major stumbling block for you - and that is your un-repented evil. My oh my, is there a serious shock awaiting you. I hope I get to see the day that God's truth consumes you all.

#5 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:19 AM

RE:\'HELLO, CENTRAL!' AN OPEN LETTER TO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC ! - BY PATRICK H. BELLRINGER

"I wasted two hours of my time watching your 9/11 T.V. program on the National Geographic channel...."

Right on, Patrick! I expected no better from those Illuminati shills at National Geographic. Maybe now The Economist magazine can explain to us how the financial meltdown was the result of "incompetence" or a "cyclical downturn"....

Keep up your great work!

#6 (Reply)
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 3:23 AM
Subject: National Geographic

Greetings Patrick,
I watched this trash on the net. After about 10 minutes I decided to go bake a cake, better use of my time. NG Just lost all of my respect. They must be in bed with Cheney.
In Love & Light of the Creation
S

(Response)
TO: Su
DATE: Sept. 1, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear Su:

I watched the entire deceitful episode but I baked a cake ( brownies) for Anne during the breaks, so I didn't actually lose the whole two hours. Beside that I gave her a foot massage!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#7 (Reply)

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 4:57 AM
Subject: 911/NG/They better pack their waterproofcamera's

National Geographic Better better put their underwatercamera's in their suitecase, because they just stepped on the sinking ship of the NWO.

#8 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:47 AM

About your article about "the truth about 911". That is a bogus article.

Here is the listing for the 31st of aug.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings ... nNum=24959

#9 (Reply)

Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:59 AM
Subject: National GeograFAKE

Hi,

AC, from Brazil here.

I tried to contact those guys but it is not possible. Thank you for your info.
The truth will come into light. Let them go.

AC

#10 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:35 AM

Thanks, Patrick, for blasting National Geo.! What a bunch of inane crap they were selling. The experiments were ridiculous and weren\'t even germane to the variables of the 9-11 event. Shameful and I\'m sorry it aired and I spent my time. I kept hoping it would turn around, but.... as you know, it did not! Thanks for telling them the truth, AGAIN!

Best regards

#11 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:30 AM
Subject: Nat'l Geo's 9/11 Truth

Patrick I'll forward this to my contacts who will in turn forward to there's...so on and so forth. Apparently National Geograhphic has geared they're programming toward the intellect of first graders.

#12 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:34 AM

Dear Patrick,

Please do not regret posting the notice re: National Geographic\'s 9/11 \"truth.\"

As a proud member of your \"vast readership,\" I can only say we are not fooled by MSM propaganda. National Geographic has indeed tarnished themselves by continuing the lie. Please do not regret providing us the opportunity to know where they stand and who they serve. The TRUTH will come out!! (But probably not until NESARA does.) Thank you for all you do to shine the light into the darkness. National Geographic just got shined!!

In Love and Light,

CK

#13 (Reply)
nger@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:37 PM
Subject: National Geografic

Bellringer: The National Geografic has been since its inception a criminal agency. When it sent people to explore the world it wasnt for knowledge of the people . Its main purpose was to find any and all things that they could .Like gold ,silver,diamonds and oil.and all other thing for profit.The books were the work of honest people who thought they were doing a service to mankind. They used the information to map out all the places that were profitable and useful to them. I can tell you hours of stories of what went on and knew personally some of the people who worked for them. Their lives were not worth any thing for there was always someone else to fill there spot. Hundreds have died and were murdered for that info. There story is one of horror and deciet.

#14 (Reply
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: Nat'l Geo's 9/11 Truth

I've only got one thing to say about this farce they tried to sell us.

I have spent years, YEARS, buying their National Geographic books (I now own well over 300 of them) and enjoyed them immensely. Then we got dish TV, and the shows are fantastic. But for them to lower themselves like this, clear down into the proverbial gutter, with our corrupt government, IT MAKES ME SICK.

I will never watch another show, and I'm sending my books to the Salvation army to just get rid of them.

HOW CAN THE LIE LIKE THIS? And about the most important event our government ever covered up? How can the stomach the lies, when so many people died? How can the live with themselves knowing they have taken part in this treasonous, filthy, disgusting crime??? I'm revolted.

#15 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 3:06 PM

Subject: National Geographic

Dear Patrick,

I know that those of us aware of the 9/11 Truth movement were very disappointed in the National Geographic TV show last night. I believe the show was not meant for us. National Geographic is a mainstream show watched by thousands of mainstream Americans who have never heard of the 9/11 Truth movement or a conspiracy theory. The purpose of the show was to gently open the eyes of many,many people.

EG

#16 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:17 PM
Subject: I agree with you wholeheartedly regrding Nat Go

Patrick,
I agree with you wholeheartedly and completely in assessing the viewing of the National Geographic Channels display of utter non-sense and wash over of what exists as evidence to support and insider job on 9/11. If you are not looking to find that, or if you are looking only to be an echo of what has already been said by our government, then this viewing would have been perfect to take the time to watch and you would have come away so full of yourself. Thinking that indeed someone has shot down the conspiracy theory. On the other hand if you are seeker of the truth, search and look for yourself for the truth and do not blindly trust a repressive government that works overtime to keep their lies and horrendous crimes against humanity and this nation's people hidden, then you would recognize this as -0- journalism or truth.

They accomplished nothing but made those who think on the conspiracy theories more determined to see the truth come out eventually. I have found in my 56 years that TRUTH always has a way of finding its way to the top eventually regardless of the elaborate means that anyone goes to to hide it.

Thank you,
DW

#17 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 1:48 PM

Dear Patrick,

It's a good thing you did post your headline because it gave us readers the opportunity to see that NG's "9/11 Truth" show was just another con job, trying to convince the American public that on 9/11 the laws of physics disappeared but magically returned to normal on 9/12.

Today, anyone who asks a question is labeled "Conspiracy Theorist". How convienant! This buzz word is shamelessly used by Corporate- Government-apologist-journalists everywhere and when you see it mentioned in the beginning of an article.........sure enough, its a cover up article no matter how i's sliced and diced.

Good to see National Geographic show it's true colors....just another sell out outfit, cherry picking the issues.

Many thanks to you Patrick and Anne for providing the needed service of Fourwinds.

#18. (Reply)
To: feedback@zap2it.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: 9/11

I have a big question for everyone who makes movies or TV shows. It is this:

When two people are shown talking to each other why is it necessary to have back ground music (which is nothing but noise--not real music) so damned loud it is impossible to hear what the two people are saying??? Your 9/11 show was just as bad as everyone else's these days. Thing is -- if we turn the sound up to hear the speakers it also turns up the damned back ground noise.

I read once that when there is back ground "music" it is because nothing is really happening that is worth while. And in the case of your 9/11 show that certainly was true, since the entire thing was ONE VERY BIG LIE.

Since you seem to have the answer for anything, is there a way you can get movie and TV makers to stop using that damned back ground "music"??? We totally stopped going to movies at the theaters because we can't hear what anyone is saying with the back ground "music" three times as loud as those talking.

And to think that I wasted two whole hours watching your 9/11 lies. Most of it was funny enough to make it worthwhile, but not quite.

Hey -- hang in there. You're doing a great job!!! ------------ Wild Bill
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

To sum it all up in two sentences: "if it fits my preconceived notions of what happened on 9/11, it is Revealed Truth. If not, then it's New World Order/Illuminati/CFR/Marxist/Communist/(your favorite bogeyman) propaganda, and is Evil Incarnate."

I'm sure that the people at National Geographic are absolutely shaking in their boots at the imprecations hurled their way by Four Windbags....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

OK, I will tell you as a person who has been educated in the theories of fire science. The WTC buildings were a typical "Pancake Collapse" Weight was added and enough heat generated to soften steel and the instability just rode each floor to the ground. As each floor fell, pressure shot dust and debris out from the corners. If you look at an implosion of a building the "shots" will send out a similar discharge but it always occurs before the floor falls, not during the collapse as seen in WTC videos. Also, anyone with demolition experience knows that an implosion
must be rigged by removing interior non load bearing walls and converting load bearing structure to columns where the charges are set. There is simply no way the WTC towers could have been rigged without too many folks knowing something was up. This is the real grownup truth.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:OK, I will tell you as a person who has been educated in the theories of fire science. The WTC buildings were a typical "Pancake Collapse" Weight was added and enough heat generated to soften steel and the instability just rode each floor to the ground. As each floor fell, pressure shot dust and debris out from the corners. If you look at an implosion of a building the "shots" will send out a similar discharge but it always occurs before the floor falls, not during the collapse as seen in WTC videos. Also, anyone with demolition experience knows that an implosion
must be rigged by removing interior non load bearing walls and converting load bearing structure to columns where the charges are set. There is simply no way the WTC towers could have been rigged without too many folks knowing something was up. This is the real grownup truth.
Well, I have absolutely no education in the theories of fire science; but I have seen two buildings demolished by implosions, and (ugh) the videos of the WTC buildings collapsing; and even an mind like mine, untrained in that science, picked up on the difference in the discharges that you mention. Not only that, but there was a building in Boston which suffered a pancake collapse around 1970; and a classmate of mine who witnessed the collapse noticed exactly the same sort of discharge that is visible in the 9/11 videos.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sapping the WTC towers (both of them) with internal explosives would have required hundreds of explosive caches. In evacuated and abandoned buildings these are very obvious and conspicuous. Since NONE of the WTC survivors - either those who made it out of the buildings that morning or those who had been there the day or night before - saw any such explosive caches, if the WTC towers were mined with explosives, these would have to be hidden or disguised. Sapping a building filled with furniture (and some people) would naturally take more time and effort than sapping an otherwise empty building, and hiding the explosives in a building that was still furnished and inhabited would multiply that project by several times.

Either an army of hundreds of demolition experts, accompanied by hundreds of people with plaster and paint and so forth necessary to hide the caches, worked all night on Sept 10th, or else a slightly smaller army worked for weeks before Sept 11th and yet nobody, either on the day or night shifts, ever saw these people or detected the hidden explosives.

And sapping the WTC in advance raises the question of why four jetliners, filled with passengers, were destroyed. Or, are the airplane passengers still alive somewhere and yet never found?

If hundreds, or even dozens, of demolition workers prepped the WTC beforehand, that means that, even after 8 years, not a single one, not even 1%, of those people has had an attack of conscience or let a clue slip. Amazing. The Watergate conspiracy consisted of only about 20 people and within six months most of them were singing like canaries.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

It's been eight years of lunatics babbling on about "fire can't melt steel". National Geographic manages to melt steel using jet fuel. Now the lunatics are claiming that was a "garbage" experiment. Conspiratards have closed off their minds, and no amount of evidence will convince them otherwise. Their NUMBER ONE claim was disposed of last night, and still they shut their eyes and stop their ears.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The point you're all missing with your rational arguments and reality-based view is that simple explanations aren't as pants-wetting exciting as conspiratorial ones. As for thousands of explosives being placed inside of pillars without anybody knowing it - this just shows what an extensive conspiracy it was. The fact that it's unbelievable points to it's being real, what better way to hide the conspiracy? My theory is demolition elves working nights when everyone's sleeping. The Brother's Grim documented a similar incident with a shoemaker and hard-working elves (see below - Orly Taitz has a certified copy). These same elves could have trained as explosive experts and done the work so skillfully that nobody noticed. Makes a whole lot more sense that silly notions like softening steel (I baked a piece of steel in my oven and it didn't soften, that PROVES it's impossible) and pancaking floors (I put some pancakes on the floor too, and all it did was upset the wife).
The Elves and the Shoemaker

There was once a shoemaker, who worked very hard and was very honest: but still he could not earn enough to live upon; and at last all he had in the world was gone, save just leather enough to make one pair of shoes.

Then he cut his leather out, all ready to make up the next day, meaning to rise early in the morning to his work. His conscience was clear and his heart light amidst all his troubles; so he went peaceably to bed, left all his cares to Heaven, and soon fell asleep. In the morning after he had said his prayers, he sat himself down to his work; when, to his great wonder, there stood the shoes all ready made, upon the table. The good man knew not what to say or think at such an odd thing happening. He looked at the workmanship; there was not one false stitch in the whole job; all was so neat and true, that it was quite a masterpiece.

The same day a customer came in, and the shoes suited him so well that he willingly paid a price higher than usual for them; and the poor shoemaker, with the money, bought leather enough to make two pairs more. In the evening he cut out the work, and went to bed early, that he might get up and begin betimes next day; but he was saved all the trouble, for when he got up in the morning the work was done ready to his hand. Soon in came buyers, who paid him handsomely for his goods, so that he bought leather enough for four pair more. He cut out the work again overnight and found it done in the morning, as before; and so it went on for some time: what was got ready in the evening was always done by daybreak, and the good man soon became thriving and well off again.

One evening, about Christmas-time, as he and his wife were sitting over the fire chatting together, he said to her, ’I should like to sit up and watch tonight, that we may see who it is that comes and does my work for me.’ The wife liked the thought; so they left a light burning, and hid themselves in a corner of the room, behind a curtain that was hung up there, and watched what would happen.

As soon as it was midnight, there came in two little naked dwarfs; and they sat themselves upon the shoemaker’s bench, took up all the work that was cut out, and began to ply with their little fingers, stitching and rapping and tapping away at such a rate, that the shoemaker was all wonder, and could not take his eyes off them. And on they went, till the job was quite done, and the shoes stood ready for use upon the table. This was long before daybreak; and then they bustled away as quick as lightning.

The next day the wife said to the shoemaker. ’These little wights have made us rich, and we ought to be thankful to them, and do them a good turn if we can. I am quite sorry to see them run about as they do; and indeed it is not very decent, for they have nothing upon their backs to keep off the cold. I’ll tell you what, I will make each of them a shirt, and a coat and waistcoat, and a pair of pantaloons into the bargain; and do you make each of them a little pair of shoes.’

The thought pleased the good cobbler very much; and one evening, when all the things were ready, they laid them on the table, instead of the work that they used to cut out, and then went and hid themselves, to watch what the little elves would do.

About midnight in they came, dancing and skipping, hopped round the room, and then went to sit down to their work as usual; but when they saw the clothes lying for them, they laughed and chuckled, and seemed mightily delighted.

Then they dressed themselves in the twinkling of an eye, and danced and capered and sprang about, as merry as could be; till at last they danced out at the door, and away over the green.

The good couple saw them no more; but everything went well with them from that time forward, as long as they lived.
"Follow the Money"