A little background on the NESARA folks, please?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

muertos

A little background on the NESARA folks, please?

Post by muertos »

Hello all. This is my first post here, though I have been lurking for a long time. I admit a certain perverse fascination with the whole NESARA legend, mainly because I can't understand why people believe such outrageous and patently transparent lies.

OK, I know the origins of the mythology--what the "real" NESARA proposal was, the Dove of Oneness, Ramtha, the buses circling Washington D.C. advertising "NESARA Now," all that crap. I read the ludicrous "Casper Updates" pretty regularly so I know all the lunacy about the packies that are constantly "out for delivery" but pulled back because of OBAMA'S duplicity that WE are at a loss to understand. So, the basics I'm familiar with.

My questions: who is Bellringer in real life? (Is that an assumed name?) How does he make money from this? (While I don't doubt the NESARA hucksters are scammers, I don't see the same constant whiny appeals for donations on fourwinds.10 that Dove makes on her site). From what little info I can glean from the web, virtually none of it apparently trustworthy, Bellringer was once a shill for the Dove but their egos got too big and they parted ways, each embellishing the conspiracy with their own unique brand of folderol. How does one get into the "business" of hucking ridiculous conspiracy theories? Does he write the Casper updates, or are they "syndicated" from the sites of fellow travelers, as often happens in the New Age conspiracy community? Who are the people commonly taken in by this scam? From what I can gather they mostly appear to be elderly, religious and conservative--but is that a stereotype?

The posts here on this forum are very entertaining and great at keeping up with the latest garbage that spews from these peoples' pieholes, but what I'd like is a little back story so I can understand how this frankly unbelievable state of affairs came to be.

Thanks, and keep posting about this nonsense! :mrgreen:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: A little background on the NESARA folks, please?

Post by fortinbras »

Wikipedia has a fairly good article on NESARA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

I add my own observations that the NESARA scam has become such a juggernaut that it has, like a religion, developed its own heresies and schisms. There are numerous NESARA websites but they make different claims: That NESARA was actually enacted (secretly) by Congress on this date or on that date, that the Congressmen were forced at gunpoint by contingents of soldiers and sailors to adopt it, that NESARA was instead bestowed on us by angels or by people in a flying saucer (there are really people saying this!). Some of the people saying this stuff are just gratified to have an audience (or to imagine that they have an audience) but some actually ask for money -- send us money and the NESARA millions will be distributed sooner, and you'll get a bigger portion, etc.

It's all a fake.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

For a very long time, the whole issue was to simply have NESARA announced, the general thought being it was a actual law but held up by nondisclosure orders from The US Supreme Court. For some reason, the Dove of Oneness could blab all she wanted because she was not held by any disclosure nonsense. OK, now it gets interesting because according to the NESARA
law, passed by congress and signed into law by president and amazingly large and complex set of changes have to take place once the thing is announced. Now Laws passed by congress are listed publicly in the Congressional Record and the Thomas Library of congress and this is the only announcement needed. Laws may go into effect immediately or they may wait until the end of a fiscal year. One would think a law as far reaching as NESARA would take a bit of time for when you look at it's claims you realize that it isn't a group of rule changes but a revolutionary deconstruction of government which, were it put into place, would cause a major collapse of the legal and financial systems. In other words, doing things by the NESARA numbers simply would not work. Why then did Dove go so far with her "getting NESARA announced" skit. i.e. hiring a fleet of mobile billboards to saturate the DC area for several days. Was it to try and drum up a sponsor for the real NESARA? Or to set up a belief system where she could tap into donations? Hard to say, because at this time The DOO was claiming uber expenses for putting together these NESARA packs that she would be handing out to important people as she traveled the planet selflessly promoting her product. Finally, there started to be a shift as the various bogus prosperity plans began to show up as a part of the NESARA snowball then the whole scam got huge reprieve with the advent of 9/11/01. For they were pretty much running out of "it will be announced Friday at 6 on CNN" shots. Now they could claim that Alan Greenspan was just about to drop the bomb when the real "bomb" hit.

Now with the enormity or the NESARA mess looming, Bellringer began to rely on his space men more and more for they have all the "tech" to get things done yet their excuse is they can't make First Contact until the USAF promises not to shoot them down. This is rather odd as they claim all sorts of magical science and evidently are "here" all the time. Bellringer has no problem with claiming all manner of spaceman intervention while dove sticks more with the solid gold plan.

Of course Deep Knight is the final arbiter on the subject as he has put in tremendous amounts of time following the whole NESARA thing from the time it was first picked up by the loose canons left over from the Clyde Hood Omega scam. A scam Hood admitted to under oath; a scam which has put him in the pen for the rest of his life and a scam which still has people believing the man with an overnight envelope will be ringing the bell any time now.
Last edited by texino on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dove grew up in the Pacific NW and was exposed to a variety of new age teachings as an adult. Some say that she was part of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, others (including Dove, who lies like a Trojan) say she wasn't. It's possible her background came from any number of sources, including a new-age UFO cult centered in Tacoma that is notable for interweaving Theosophy (belief in Ascended Masters), prosperity doctrines, aliens, and every conspiracy including the kitchen sink.

Whatever the case, a retired electrician named Clyde Hood learned about "Prime Bank Scams," and decided to try one of his own called Omega. He fed off fundamentalist Christians in the Midwest to start, but his scam turned out to be a little too good, and various people spread it far and wide, especially amongst the new age community in the Pacific NW. The come on was that a $100 "loan" would get you a $5200 return in 260 or so days, depending on when the prime banks rolled. These prime banks gave you prime rates because your money was better than other money, but only 7 or 8 people could do this and Clyde was one. Somehow getting 10% interest instead of 5% interest was amplified into the required 7160% rate was nebulous but Clyde talked about "rolls" and "derivatives" which none of the investor understood, as well as "this is how rich people get their money," which they did. Somehow Dove put a couple hundred into this and waited for her $10400 in the mail.

When deadlines had passed Clyde sent out excuses and alibis, but he always sent out something. People, who had been waiting months, waited a bit longer, some getting together on the Internet and phone networks to pass on the latest news. Somehow Dove found one of these, and started giving her 2 cents worth to the community. Then, like the some new fowl odor made from two obnoxious scents, Dove happened upon Lord Rama. Who sought out who isn't know, but Rama let her know about NESARA, a proposed law posted on the Internet that would reduce interest rates retroactively (this later became debt cancellation in the NESARA scam). Rama convinced Dove that NESARA had been passed - he had heard this from a friend code-named the King of Swords - and only when it was announced would the Omega funds be released. But the regular bunch of conspiracy-fan boogie men were keeping it from being announced. Dove took this and ran, attracting Bellringer along the way (I'm not sure of his real name or his real age). Lord Rama and his twin flame Lady Tara (also know as Lord Ari and Lady Ava, or Mr. & Mrs. "A") were put into contact with Bellringer, and went up to Rapid City, SD to "study" about Hatonn/Aton.

Then came 9/11/01 and Dove's contention (sourced from Rama) that that was to have been the day of the announcement, only the terrible tragedy of that day stopped it. This gave Dove a bit of notoriety, and her "fame" spread beyond the Omega community (which was getting weary of waiting by this time, since ol' Clyde had confessed and was in prison). But with fame came fissions within scam, first Bellringer had a falling out with Rama & Tara when he found they were Jewish and like smoking pot (to get closer to god, don't cha know). Then, Rama and Tara were too lazy to transcribe their garbage so they found a group of scammers in California who did, under the nom de plume of "Jennifer Lee." They were all on the prowl for "donations," and this is what finally broke up the various factions. Others have come and gone, at least one to prison (for an unassociated scam). Famous because of the "what kind of idiot would believe this nonsense?" factor.

Want more? A glutton for punishment? For a complete overview of the NESARA scam, I can recommend no site more than Big Daddy's illucid rantings about Dove and the International Communist Conspiracy.
http://www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com/
"Follow the Money"
muertos

Post by muertos »

Thanks all. I have read that thenesarahoax page. Is it reliable? There's so much cattiness among these delusional conspiracists that it seems they spend as much time tearing each other down as they do spinning their bizarre theories.

I had heard that about the Omega scam as well. Amazing how a run of the mill Ponzi scheme can eventually morph into an entire science fiction mythology complete with aliens and flying saucers. Take gullible idiots, add Internet rantings and there you go!
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Thanks all. I have read that thenesarahoax page. Is it reliable? There's so much cattiness among these delusional conspiracists that it seems they spend as much time tearing each other down as they do spinning their bizarre theories.

I had heard that about the Omega scam as well. Amazing how a run of the mill Ponzi scheme can eventually morph into an entire science fiction mythology complete with aliens and flying saucers. Take gullible idiots, add Internet rantings and there you go!
How many units did you purchase ?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

muertos wrote:Thanks all. I have read that thenesarahoax page. Is it reliable?
Is it reliable? You made sense out of Big Daddy's ravings?
This reference was a bit of a snark, more to clue you into rich pallete of NESARA-associated loons than give you a "reliable" resource. Sorry. For more fun do a "Sherry Shriner NESARA" search (she's also anti-NESARA but as far out as Big Daddy is).

muertos wrote:I had heard that about the Omega scam as well. Amazing how a run of the mill Ponzi scheme can eventually morph into an entire science fiction mythology complete with aliens and flying saucers. Take gullible idiots, add Internet rantings and there you go!
Omega was not a Ponzi scheme, which is best described as stealing from Peter to pay Paul, because Paul never got paid, Clyde & Mike & other scammers did. I prefer to think of it as a "bald face lying" scheme.
"Follow the Money"
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

Deep Knight wrote:Dove grew up in the Pacific NW and was exposed to a variety of new age teachings as an adult. Some say that she was part of the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, others (including Dove, who lies like a Trojan) say she wasn't. It's possible her background came from any number of sources, including a new-age UFO cult centered in Tacoma that is notable for interweaving Theosophy (belief in Ascended Masters), prosperity doctrines, aliens, and every conspiracy including the kitchen sink.

Whatever the case, a retired electrician named Clyde Hood learned about "Prime Bank Scams," and decided to try one of his own called Omega. He fed off fundamentalist Christians in the Midwest to start, but his scam turned out to be a little too good, and various people spread it far and wide, especially amongst the new age community in the Pacific NW. The come on was that a $100 "loan" would get you a $5200 return in 260 or so days, depending on when the prime banks rolled. These prime banks gave you prime rates because your money was better than other money, but only 7 or 8 people could do this and Clyde was one. Somehow getting 10% interest instead of 5% interest was amplified into the required 7160% rate was nebulous but Clyde talked about "rolls" and "derivatives" which none of the investor understood, as well as "this is how rich people get their money," which they did. Somehow Dove put a couple hundred into this and waited for her $10400 in the mail.

When deadlines had passed Clyde sent out excuses and alibis, but he always sent out something. People, who had been waiting months, waited a bit longer, some getting together on the Internet and phone networks to pass on the latest news. Somehow Dove found one of these, and started giving her 2 cents worth to the community. Then, like the some new fowl odor made from two obnoxious scents, Dove happened upon Lord Rama. Who sought out who isn't know, but Rama let her know about NESARA, a proposed law posted on the Internet that would reduce interest rates retroactively (this later became debt cancellation in the NESARA scam). Rama convinced Dove that NESARA had been passed - he had heard this from a friend code-named the King of Swords - and only when it was announced would the Omega funds be released. But the regular bunch of conspiracy-fan boogie men were keeping it from being announced. Dove took this and ran, attracting Bellringer along the way (I'm not sure of his real name or his real age). Lord Rama and his twin flame Lady Tara (also know as Lord Ari and Lady Ava, or Mr. & Mrs. "A") were put into contact with Bellringer, and went up to Rapid City, SD to "study" about Hatonn/Aton.

Then came 9/11/01 and Dove's contention (sourced from Rama) that that was to have been the day of the announcement, only the terrible tragedy of that day stopped it. This gave Dove a bit of notoriety, and her "fame" spread beyond the Omega community (which was getting weary of waiting by this time, since ol' Clyde had confessed and was in prison). But with fame came fissions within scam, first Bellringer had a falling out with Rama & Tara when he found they were Jewish and like smoking pot (to get closer to god, don't cha know). Then, Rama and Tara were too lazy to transcribe their garbage so they found a group of scammers in California who did, under the nom de plume of "Jennifer Lee." They were all on the prowl for "donations," and this is what finally broke up the various factions. Others have come and gone, at least one to prison (for an unassociated scam). Famous because of the "what kind of idiot would believe this nonsense?" factor.

Want more? A glutton for punishment? For a complete overview of the NESARA scam, I can recommend no site more than Big Daddy's illucid rantings about Dove and the International Communist Conspiracy.
http://www.thenesarahoax.bravehost.com/

Ok, so let me get this straight...this whole thing can basically be traced back to Rama? How far back does his background go, in terms of scams? Mind you, I know this is basically a dead thread, but I'm just trying to understand this, I've been following all of this stuff for a while trying to understand where it all came from.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Lord Rama, aka Mr. "A," is a low-level new-age scammer from New Mexico. He gets and loses a small following every few years when his "it's happening very soon" line gets old. At the moment he and his twin flame Lady Tara, aka Mrs. "A," are laying low after last summer's promised first contact (if they only gave them money so they could go to Hawaii) and Mark Huber being rescued by this kids and kicking them out of his house.

Rama gave Dove the NESARA part of this story, but Omega was the source and Dove the lynchpin. How far back his scams go is anyone's guess, I know he was a frequent caller to Albuquerque's "94 Rock" since 2000 and used to have a picture posted from a New Mexico new-age conference in 1999, but the trail gets cold older than this. He often talks about being involved in famous things from the past, but his stories contradict each other (e.g. in one case he talks about leaving home in 1967 and being in San Francisco with a break for Woodstock until the mid 70s, in others he talks about growing up with Michael Jackson near LA in the late 60s and early 70s).

The new age movement is full of low-level scammers like this who change stripes every so often. Lord Rama may not be actually laying low, he might just be reinventing himself under a different name and story.
"Follow the Money"
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

Deep Knight wrote:Lord Rama, aka Mr. "A," is a low-level new-age scammer from New Mexico. He gets and loses a small following every few years when his "it's happening very soon" line gets old. At the moment he and his twin flame Lady Tara, aka Mrs. "A," are laying low after last summer's promised first contact (if they only gave them money so they could go to Hawaii) and Mark Huber being rescued by this kids and kicking them out of his house.

Rama gave Dove the NESARA part of this story, but Omega was the source and Dove the lynchpin. How far back his scams go is anyone's guess, I know he was a frequent caller to Albuquerque's "94 Rock" since 2000 and used to have a picture posted from a New Mexico new-age conference in 1999, but the trail gets cold older than this. He often talks about being involved in famous things from the past, but his stories contradict each other (e.g. in one case he talks about leaving home in 1967 and being in San Francisco with a break for Woodstock until the mid 70s, in others he talks about growing up with Michael Jackson near LA in the late 60s and early 70s).

The new age movement is full of low-level scammers like this who change stripes every so often. Lord Rama may not be actually laying low, he might just be reinventing himself under a different name and story.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of his radio show. BBSradio.com, station 2. He's on 4-5 days a week. I don't think he wants to lay low, its just happening. I've been watching GRT for about 8 months now, initially it was the first I heard of any of the NESARA stuff. If I had known all of this about Rama, Tara and Mark, I would have just found something more worthwhile to keep track of.