Your Own Solar Flying Car

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Your Own Solar Flying Car

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This thread has been going for 2 1/2 years! I feel the need for some clarity. So, let me summarize:
There exists a comic drawing of a "solar car" which doesn't work.
It is explained on a template website that isn't completed.
It is patented with a patent organisation, the "International Patents Office" which doesn't exist.
The patent is protected by the PCT which is actually a treaty and not a patent.
A working prototype still hasn't appeared after about 3 years.
When completed the "solar car" will win a $10m prize that doesn't exist.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

mayam wrote:...if we want to lift a 300 lbs payload , we need about a vehicle the size of 2 big buses ( Sorry , we do not have RV in our country , so no comparision ) or 300 Cubic Meters...
That's not really "car" sized then is it? It's 2 bus sized. To take 2 passengers and presumably some other necessary payload you have to looking at about 500lb and therefore 500 cu m. Or more like 4 buses. Or, as those of us with normal vision say, bigger than a car. In fact, to keep it car height (say 1.5m, as the picture shows an open "car") it would have to be about 10m wide and 20m long just for the 300lb payload version.
mayam wrote:That is totally acceptable compare to the "Impulse" solar plane made by the french last year costing more than 90 millions Euros and which is almost bigger than a 747 jetliner with a payload of less than 100 lbs.
It's a plane, not a helium filled airbed the size of 4 buses. You are not comparing like with like.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It at least suffered the novelty of actually getting off the ground and being airborne, something Yammer has yet to accomplish, for all his excessive verbiage, perhaps if he is now trying for hot air, but then the thing would be larger still, and even less likely to fly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:That's not really "car" sized then is it? It's 2 bus sized. To take 2 passengers and presumably some other necessary payload you have to looking at about 500lb and therefore 500 cu m. Or more like 4 buses. Or, as those of us with normal vision say, bigger than a car. In fact, to keep it car height (say 1.5m, as the picture shows an open "car") it would have to be about 10m wide and 20m long just for the 300lb payload version.
Don't forget the weight of the "gasbag" and the solar cells, the batteries, electric motor, electronics, controls, passenger compartment, some sort of small wheels, some sort of seats. If it was going to be like a car it might weigh as much as a car, let's say the smallest one out there, the 2-seat Smart Car "Smart Fortwo" which weighs 1609 lb with 2315 lb maximum permissible weight. Lets use this latter 2315 lb as our model, which I think is being extremely generous. A bag about 11 feet tall, 55 feet wide, and 110 feet long. A bit difficult to park without deflating, and it you need compressors and tanks to hold the Helium, then it would just get heavier and bigger.
"Follow the Money"
mayam

Post by mayam »

I have to sign off now because I am being offered a deal I can not refused.which make me very sad for most freedom loving people. but soon there are going to be 24-7 drones doing surveillance , recording video and audio and dropping bombs all over the world without any
needs for refuelling . they call it crime fighting , I believe it is even more . Anyway it have been fun talking to all of you.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We're all going to look like total fools when his gassbags start dropping bombs on our head 24/7. I'm sure that stopping an attacking force of massive drifting balloons moving at about 10MPH is way beyond the ability of modern military technology. Pray they run into a headwind.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

mayam wrote:I have to sign off now because I am being offered a deal I can not refused.which make me very sad for most freedom loving people. but soon there are going to be 24-7 drones doing surveillance
Unfortunately, the people who send stuff with bombs up in the sky prefers to buy things that work. Not some pencil sketches and physics that anyone with a HS-diploma could pick apart.

You really should work on your story. Why go for "secret military deal" right away. Why not try a "philantropic gazillionaire would like to invest in a prototype"? Still not a true story, but at least slightly more believeable that what you came up with.

Really, tall tales are much better if there is the remotest chance that they just might be true.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Betcha that his super-secret deal involved him giving up all his identity information online to get a security clearance! :mrgreen:
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

mayam wrote:I have to sign off now because I am being offered a deal I can not refused.which make me very sad for most freedom loving people. but soon there are going to be 24-7 drones doing surveillance , recording video and audio and dropping bombs all over the world without any
needs for refuelling . they call it crime fighting , I believe it is even more . Anyway it have been fun talking to all of you.
I think the deal he can't refuse is an ultimatum from his wife to get a job or get a divorce.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Cathulhu wrote:Betcha that his super-secret deal involved him giving up all his identity information online to get a security clearance! :mrgreen:
"Dear Sir,

I am a general in the Nigerian Airforce..."
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ArthurWankspittle

mayam wrote:I have to sign off now because I am being offered a deal I can not refused.
See a doctor or get thrown onto the streets by the rest of your family?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

mayam wrote:I have to sign off now because I am being offered a deal I can not refused.which make me very sad for most freedom loving people. but soon there are going to be 24-7 drones doing surveillance , recording video and audio and dropping bombs all over the world without any
I knew combining the credit collections and parade operations departments at Macy's would not end well.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I knew combining the credit collections and parade operations departments at Macy's would not end well.
So that's what that giant floating beagle in a WWI aviator's helmet was doing looming over the street in front of my place yesterday! I thought it was a cloudship that was projecting the wrong cloaking image, and so I tried to hitch a 10-day galactic joy-ride. The guys holding the tethers looked at me like I was crazy, but at least they didn't try and anally probe me like that time on the deserted rural road at night.

Anyway, to sum all this up, this article from a 1962 Popular Science.

The World of the Future - 2012
by Heywood Jabietme
In the world of the future 50 years from now, everyone will own a solar flying car! Think of the fun you'll have flying in the wide open sky without traffic jams or ever filling up on gas, which has doubled in price and now costs almost 50 cents a gallon!

You'll walk outside and roll out your sporty two-seater using a special towing unit, since there's no motor driving the wheels to conserve weight. Every neighborhood will have an inflation area where Helium gas is put into the lighter-than-air crafts and sucked out when they land. The car, when fully inflated, is 110 feet long, 55 feet wide, and 11 feet high, but packs into a space not too much larger than a regular box truck when deflated. Shaped like a giant mattress, the Solarairship is powered by solar cells, batteries, or both. The centralization of landing spots is also for safety, the supply of Helium is turned off when the now-100%-accurate weather forecasts say there might be wind over 10 mph. But don't be concerned, on a sunny day these smaller models can travel up to 17 miles per hour.

These Solarairships of the future are only manufactured and sold on the west coast, as the prevailing winds drive the cars to the east when they inevitably get caught in strong winds. Since it often takes months to return during a windy springs, a large percentage of the drivers sell their vehicles and take a bus home, effectively distributing them across the country. They are the least expensive on the east coast, both because of a glutted market and because the wind tends to blow you out to sea and there's not enough weight capacity to take along more than a couple days of emergency rations at best.

There are also family models with a larger capacity, but you need to live near a special launching field to use those, and even then landing spots are limited. The problem is the shape of the Solarairship, it being less aerodynamic than a blimp-shaped car, but this is also the secret of the craft because it gives it that much more lift. Strangely enough, the inventor discovered this in a swimming pool - a simple rectangular float can support much more weight than any other-shaped float. The inventor says it is because of the principle of buoyancy, and this shape is the most principled of all shapes.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I like this model much better. Wonder how Mr. Yam is doing with his well-heeled investors?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:Image

I like this model much better. Wonder how Mr. Yam is doing with his well-heeled investors?
His investors are solid behind him, they're just waiting on the Dinar RV, the CMKM Settlement NESARA or the PPs to pay off and then they'll fully fund his research.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Perhaps I should mention that Mr. Yam hails from the Philippines, a country not known for hi-tech. Mr. Yam wishes to change that and feels that his success would engender financial respect for his homeland. One can hardly fault him for striving in the field of national pride, however; his idea is unworkable for the same reason all "free energy" devices fail and that is the inability to overcome "load." In other words, at some point the machine will require more lift, power or speed, and in order to meet the demand by using available resources you will have to have bigger motors or stronger solar cells or larger storage medium, any of which will over load the narrow confines that would possibly allow the thing to get off the ground in the first place.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The ironic thing is that I originally put this up because he complained about getting come-ons from scam artists after being featured on Bellringer's site. I figure they lurk there looking for extreme credulity (or perhaps stupid with a capital STU). No doubt they frequent the Dinar boards too.

Hey, Mr. Yam is free to pursue whatever he wants, who am I to knock his airship visions. If he was wise he would learn a little simple engineering first, but some of the great inventions of all time were made by clueless individuals who were in the right place at the right time and lucky enough to stumble on something. For example the guy who figured out how to make gasoline from water - too bad big oil framed him, locked him up and threw away the key.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:... scam artists ... I figure they lurk there looking for extreme credulity (or perhaps stupid with a capital STU). No doubt they frequent the Dinar boards too.
If they had a pre-vetted and proven flock of pigeons just ripe for the plucking dropped right in front of them, why wouldn't they go after them??? What better opportunity for the up and coming con man that a talk room full of the extremely gullible just waiting to be gulled yet again, since they have already shown they are unwilling and/or incapable of learning from past experience. I mean telemarketers pay top dollar for those kind of sucker lists.
Deep Knight wrote:Hey, Mr. Yam is free to pursue whatever he wants, who am I to knock his airship visions. If he was wise he would learn a little simple engineering first, but some of the great inventions of all time were made by clueless individuals who were in the right place at the right time and lucky enough to stumble on something. For example the guy who figured out how to make gasoline from water - too bad big oil framed him, locked him up and threw away the key.
I don't fault Mr Yam for his imagination, his national pride or his desire to do something useful for his people, I do fault him for his lack of engineering ability and common sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.