Where Is God’s Army?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Where Is God’s Army?

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer posted this gem late yesterday

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WHERE IS GOD'S ARMY?

----- Original Message -----
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: Casper reports

Greetings to you Patrick and Anne . . . . . May the Light from above shine brightly on your abode!

In reading Casper's reports for Sept. 13 and 14, all I can say is what a horrible can of worms he has exposed. The depth of depravity shown there is just beyond all imagination.

The first thing that comes to mind is - where is God's army, Archangel Michael and the Hosts Of Heaven while all of this craziness is going on? I was previously led to believe that the Hosts Of Heaven were ready in place on or near Earth Shan and awaiting orders to do whatever Cosmic Law will allow them to do. Might they be waiting to take some dramatic action at the last moment? I know they are not allowed to jump in and fix the problems for us. But we have good people (white knight types) who have been working tirelessly for years now trying to bring about the deliveries, NESARA, etc. Seems to me the Hosts Of Heaven could do something to make the efforts of the White Knights more successful.

The second thing that comes to mind is - suppose the government is unable to scrape up enough fake money to pay our military people and those on social security on October 1? Might there be a nation wide riot?

I would love to know your thoughts about these things, Patrick. Love and Light to you all.

JM

(Response)
TO: JM
DATE: Sept. 14, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear JM:

You are asking the very same question I have been asking today! Where is our Divine Intervention? We have struggled against the Darkness for so long. What more is expected of the Lightworkers?

This has gone way beyond fairness to those so faithful to the Light. I believe the Councils of Light have a bit of ego to keep demanding more and more tests to see how much we can endure.

What more lessons are needed to be learned? What more sorting out of people to Darkness or to the Light needs to be done? Surely, that has all been accomplished at a soul level some time ago.

We call on Creator God Aton of Light to heed the cries and petitions of our people for help. Surely, it is time to stop the advance of Darkness on Earth Shan, to end war, suffering and intentional death. Surely, it is time to eliminate hunger, homelessness and poverty. Surely, it is time to bring justice and freedom and abundance to all.

Where is God's Army? Where is Archangel Michael with his flashing sword and his mighty warriors of Light? Where is Violinio Germain with his one-hundredth dimension flame of Violet Light? Were is Sananda with his mighty Golden White Light, and Hatonn with His pure White Light, against which no Darkness can prevail?

We plead with the Lighted Realms and the Hosts of Heaven for their immediate assistance at this time, so that together with the Lightworkers everywhere, we now soundly defeat the Dark Forces and Dark Energies on Shan this very day. We order it so! We order it done!

Victory is ours, my friend! Know it!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

“Know it?” A persistent NESARA (and general new age) line is that we create the world we want, and if it’s not the world we want, then something is wrong with us – namely we don’t believe strongly enough. So, if The Forces didn’t block the Iraqi war, it was lightworkers fault because they didn’t visualize the war not happening with enough conviction. The might have believed it, but they didn’t “know it.” Yet, Patrick H. shows his own sowed seeds of doubt with, “You are asking the very same question I have been asking today!”

I place the blame for each of us not getting out $billion packies in the mail and being able to live a slothful and unproductive life squarely on Bellringer! If only he believed more strongly it would have happened long ago. And I blame him for our not having flying cars too!

I believe The Forces should make an example of Bellringer by coloring him bright red and giving him horns and a forked tail. I order it so!
"Follow the Money"