Google UFO Pics

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Google UFO Pics

Post by Deep Knight »

First, on Sept. 5 Welcome The Light went all googly over Google having posted a UFO picture on their masthead.

What’s up with the Google.com Picture?
Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2009

I just came across this last night and had to post this - why is Google putting such a blatant reference to disclosure?

Then again today!

Google UFO Pic Again!
Posted by admin On September - 21 - 2009

Google has posted UFO pics again. Check it out at http://www.Google.com. We’re SO close to disclosure!!!

Grasping at straws much, Rama and Tara?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Google UFO Pics

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:First, on Sept. 5 Welcome The Light went all googly over Google having posted a UFO picture on their masthead.

What’s up with the Google.com Picture?
Posted by admin On September - 5 - 2009

I just came across this last night and had to post this - why is Google putting such a blatant reference to disclosure?

Then again today!

Google UFO Pic Again!
Posted by admin On September - 21 - 2009

Google has posted UFO pics again. Check it out at http://www.Google.com. We’re SO close to disclosure!!!

Grasping at straws much, Rama and Tara?
Grasping at straws is all that they can do. When you're playing poker, and your hand is a 7 high and you don't want to fold, bluff and bluster is your only weapon....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Re: Google UFO Pics

Post by Deep Knight »

The September 5 posting had one response:

1 Response
jackpotlady Said,
I don’t really trust or like Google and have taken all their programs off of my computer and when I had a web-based business we had a run-in with my business that re-enforced those feelings/thoughts. I wonder if they know something or if they think that they will still have a money-based business through this or if they have cut a deal just to let them stay on the planet? I am with you but feel the need to add, “What is REALLY up with the Google.com picture?”

Posted on September 5th, 2009 at 7:53 am

As for the response to my posting:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Grasping at straws is all that they can do. When you're playing poker, and your hand is a 7 high and you don't want to fold, bluff and bluster is your only weapon....
As for the "7 high" poker hand (I assume 5 cards), this may not be the lowest possible hand because that's 3D thinking. In 5D you can have a "2 high" hand with no pairs or straights - only one of the many advantages that will come with Ascension!
"Follow the Money"