The Q

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: The Q

Post by fortinbras »

Gee, it comes as a shock to these people that the Windsors were named the Battenbergs, and that the Queen is of Germanic descent (evidently British history, even the elementary kind, is unknown to people clever enough to attract the attention of space travellers). Of course, if the Battenbergs are Jewish and related to the Rothschilds, it does make me wonder why Lionel Rothschild had such trouble getting seated in Parliament in the mid-19th century. I don't know who the Hathsburgs are -- could it be the Hapsburgs?? Suggest that the Rothschilds are intermarried with the Hapsburgs and I don't know which family would have members die laughing.

It comes as a shock to find out that Q Elizabeth has been dead since March. I didn't even know she was sick. Worse, besides being 8 months dead, she is upset with this morning's news. Can't beat that with a stick.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:I don't know who the Hathsburgs are -- could it be the Hapsburgs?? Suggest that the Rothschilds are intermarried with the Hapsburgs and I don't know which family would have members die laughing.
At first I thought it was just Hapsburg spelled in Sirianian, but then I found this on a game (?) website named "nation state."

The Ungenerous Empire of Hathburg

“Buy more, think less”
Category: Compulsory Consumerist State

Civil Rights: Below Average
Economy: Thriving
Political Freedoms: Outlawed

Regional Influence: Minnow

The Ungenerous Empire of Hathburg is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Our Exalted Empress with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.864 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, pro-business individuals is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hathburg City. Income tax is unheard of. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Woodchip Exports and Gambling.

The government is cracking down on subversive groups, the government seizes all major gold finds, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril, and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Hathburg's national animal is the Hathburgian reindeer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is based around its leader, and its currency is the achk.

Hathburg is ranked 3373rd in the region and 48,068th in the world for Most Godforsaken.

National Happenings

Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago

* 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
* 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril.
* 1 day, 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, the government seizes all major gold finds.
* 2 days, 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, the government is cracking down on subversive groups.
* 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, reporters often lose their jobs over fact-checking errors.
* 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation.
* 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, the government has the power to seize property at will.
* 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, the nation's diplomatic missives are now delivered via sniper rifle.
* 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
* 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Hathburg, petitions to the government are being used to insulate politicians' office walls.

Not only is this quite silly, it PROVES Tara's assertion that the Hathburg's are Jewish while reveals a country, hidden from us by the New World Order, with 1.864 billion people!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Deep Knight wrote:Lord Rama and Lady Tara talkin’ ‘bout The Q.
...The real Queen will come back. ....
Actually, we have not had a royal family in England running the show since Queen Elizabeth stepped up to the throne because she is not British. She is a Roth{s}child. Hathberg/Roth{s}child.
....The Windsors are actually German and changed their name from Battenberg a century ago in order to appear more English. The Earl of Wales is the leading contender to be the new King of England, however, the debate is still underway and nothing has been finally decided.
....Remember how I said in the first post that if you were tired of blaming the Jews you could blame the Queen? It turns out you can do both at once!....
Well Mother, do you know more about the Battenberg family name instead of the Hathberg family name? I mean obviously they are both Jewish names, but…..
Hathbergs are Rothschild, Battenberg are Rothschild. They are both are in the same family tree, just slightly moved over maybe....
I am unable to find ANY Jew, past or present, of any newsworthiness, with the name Battenberg. The family trees of both the Rothschilds and the Windsors are extensively studied and published and I challenge anyone to show any connection between the two.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Prince Phillip was originally the Royal Prince of Greece and Denmark. His titles made him part of Danish German House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, but he renounced these titles shortly before his marriage and took the surname of his maternal grandparents and became Lt. Phillip Mountbatten. King George VI gave him the "style" "His Royal Highness" and the he was made Duke of Edinburg. When his uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten supposedly remarked that the Royal family would take the name Mountbatten the Dowager Queen Mary raised a fuss and by royal decree the name Windsor was retained. Anyway it boils down to anti-German feelings during WWI that the Royals stopped using their titles which showed their relation to certain German Royalty (Look it up in the peerage or wiki) At any rate there are no Jews in the wood pile
and these anglicized names are tricky with Battenburg meaning the same as MountBatten and so
on. As far as Jews go, the wealthy among them seem far more disposed to supporting worthy causes than taking over the world. And another point of interest since many Jewish surnames reflect what their owner dose, I'm thinking "Bellringer" might need to be investigated.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com