Who Bellringers the Cat?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Who Bellringers the Cat?

Post by texino »

I have been reading a bit about Orly Taiz the strange lawyer, Dentist, Real Estate Agent and Birther proponent. It seems that the Federal Judge who tossed out the suit she brought against President Obama, and most of his cabinet, did a fairly good job of explaining what the constitution is for and how the judicial branch of the government is not in place for someone trying to advertise or promote a position, and how the attempts of Lawyer Tiaz have her followers contact the judge in aid of swaying his opinion was just not the way the system works. In other words you don't petition a judge to rule one way or another like one might contact his or her congressman. The judge also made some good points about how Obama is the president elected by a popular vote of "We The People" and pretty much got the implication across that this grandstanding by the likes of Tiaz would not be tolerated if it continued to disrespect the law as laid out in the constitution; The Real Constitution. It will be interesting to see what happens as Orly Tiaz is obviously looking to become a big media star.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:I not really surprised conservative Christians would see a link between Swine Flu and God. Look at some place like Westborough Bapist Church in Kansas. They are so called conservative Christians and they are awful people. The protest Soldiers Funerals (It has something to do with Gods wrath for Gay Marriage), and used to maintain "GodHatesFags.Com" I have no idea if they still do or not.
I wouldn't dignify these sleazebags with the title "conservative Christians". They are "conservative" only in the same sense that they are on the right side of the political spectrum; but they are so far to the right that decent conservatives need binoculars to see these wackos. As for "Christian", these people wouldn't understand what Christianity really means if Jesus Himself came down for a visit to teach them personally.
I just used Conservative Christian as a easy title. Maybe Soverign Christian, or nut case would have been better. I know there are lots of Conservative Christians that don't think like they do. I happen to be on of them. These people are nuts, but should be watched because they are dangerous.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The notion that certain diseases are somehow divine punishment has long been a feature of MANY religions. After all, there are still Christians (or near-Christians) who believe that AIDS is God's punishment for being gay or a heroin user (or a hemophiliac or having transfusions). I have long maintained that Legionnaire's DIsease was God's punishment for joining the American Legion.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:The notion that certain diseases are somehow divine punishment has long been a feature of MANY religions. After all, there are still Christians (or near-Christians) who believe that AIDS is God's punishment for being gay or a heroin user (or a hemophiliac or having transfusions). I have long maintained that Legionnaire's DIsease was God's punishment for joining the American Legion.
Aren't meetings enough punishment? Sitting around with a bunch of old guys talking about the glory days of killing people on some far off land. I can't imagine it is very exciting.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I have been reading a bit about Orly Taiz the strange lawyer, Dentist, Real Estate Agent and Birther proponent. It seems that the Federal Judge who tossed out the suit she brought against President Obama, and most of his cabinet, did a fairly good job of explaining what the constitution is for and how the judicial branch of the government is not in place for someone trying to advertise or promote a position, and how the attempts of Lawyer Tiaz have her followers contact the judge in aid of swaying his opinion was just not the way the system works. In other words you don't petition a judge to rule one way or another like one might contact his or her congressman. The judge also made some good points about how Obama is the president elected by a popular vote of "We The People" and pretty much got the implication across that this grandstanding by the likes of Tiaz would not be tolerated if it continued to disrespect the law as laid out in the constitution; The Real Constitution. It will be interesting to see what happens as Orly Tiaz is obviously looking to become a big media star.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:
texino wrote:I have been reading a bit about Orly Taiz the strange lawyer, Dentist, Real Estate Agent and Birther proponent. It seems that the Federal Judge who tossed out the suit she brought against President Obama, and most of his cabinet, did a fairly good job of explaining what the constitution is for and how the judicial branch of the government is not in place for someone trying to advertise or promote a position, and how the attempts of Lawyer Tiaz have her followers contact the judge in aid of swaying his opinion was just not the way the system works. In other words you don't petition a judge to rule one way or another like one might contact his or her congressman. The judge also made some good points about how Obama is the president elected by a popular vote of "We The People" and pretty much got the implication across that this grandstanding by the likes of Tiaz would not be tolerated if it continued to disrespect the law as laid out in the constitution; The Real Constitution. It will be interesting to see what happens as Orly Tiaz is obviously looking to become a big media star.
Is it just me or does Orly look alto like Anna Nicole Smith?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

OK, who remembers the character "Paul Lazzaro?"
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In a particularly offensive display of bad taste (and that's against Real Competition!), Fourwinds10 is carrying a bit of craziness trying to link the shootings at Fort Hood with a White House attempt to seize on alleged Chinese money boxes allegedly somewhere in Fort Hood.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:In a particularly offensive display of bad taste (and that's against Real Competition!), Fourwinds10 is carrying a bit of craziness trying to link the shootings at Fort Hood with a White House attempt to seize on alleged Chinese money boxes allegedly somewhere in Fort Hood.
I haven't been following these idiots long, but I am already unsurprised that they could link anything in to their crazy scam.