An Offer They Can't Refuse

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

An Offer They Can't Refuse

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL! ' AN OFFER YOU CANNOT REFUSE !
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 2:35 AM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Dear Patrick,

I do not see the post from "Whistle blower" unoit.org today on your site. He is offering to personally deliver the \'packs\' that Casper is talking about for years now. I have followed all of it for many years now. Its in AbundantHope, Candace Frieze today posted. I am now wondering big time, why i do not find that post here today.

It makes it look like Casper is a story teller/entertainer & Bell- ringer conspiracy. Personally, i envision Cheney be- ing Casper, as a hobby side-line, his alter-ego play. Christopher STORY of course is al- so super entertaining, on the same vibe. "Whistleblower" is calling the bluff, or lets say: Truth.?

Because W-Blower is the only one who actually stnads up for ACTION, while everyone is talking offffff my head now for years, crying in bitter tones relentlessly - my head is spinning....

(Response)

TO: MB
DATE: Nov. 13, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear MB:

What merit is there in repeating this Whistleblower foolishness on Fourwinds? Maybe the merit lies in the revealing of Truth again for the world to see, of how the Darkside plays their game.

Being tricked again by Whistleblower, Candace Frieze and other story-tellers that com along may be repeating your lessons in discernment. Do you even know who is Whistleblower, that you would trust his whistle blowing? He has told us he is a retired elderly man in ailing health, living in a foreign country. He says he does not believe in these Prosperity Programs, because he has seen no documentation to prove their existence, and by his own admission has stated that he knows nothing about them.

His offer to deliver them to their proper recipients is based entirely upon his belief that these packets do not exist, because there is no proof to him that the Prosperity Programs exist. He is playing you for the fool! This is how the Darkside brings the foolish and the faithless "out of the woodwork".

Indeed, your head is spinning! Get real!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com

WHISTLEBLOWER RESPONDS AND MAKES AN OFFER THAT CAN NOT BE REFUSED…..
Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 12-Nov-2009 03:45:11
In Response To: Reader: MORE QUESTIONS FOR Mr WHISTLEBLOWER (hobie)

E-mail from Whistleblower:
=====
WHISTLEBLOWER RESPONDS AND MAKES AN OFFER THAT CAN NOT BE REFUSED…..

Dear Hobie,

Please allow me to respond to the reader of the article referenced below, plus I bring to the attention of all readers the Statement I make within the latter half of this response.

Reader: MORE QUESTIONS FOR Mr WHISTLEBLOWER
Posted By: hobie
Date: Wednesday, 11-Nov-2009 23:33:32
In Response To: E-mail: WHISTLEBLOWER’S INTERPRETATION AND COMMENTS REGARDING THE LATEST “VOLCANIC ERUPTION” OF ABUSE (hobie)

Dear Reader,

This question also came to me, this morning I add, via Bellringer at fourwinds10.com. for which I have explained that I will not respond to questions from people who want to remain anonymous.

At this present time, I have a suspicious feeling such questions are being pushed my way, as a form of entrapment, deliberate incitement, subversion, or otherwise, etc, to give Casper, Bellringer, and co, credibility.

As I have stated earlier in a previous posting, I think we hit some very raw nerves with Casper and Bellringer, and they just have to get their own back. What Childish Games these people play. Sorry, we play on a more adult responsible field, so you need to play on your own.

Within your question you mention about an article it is claimed I gave an interview, yet you do not either quote that article or reference it to any url address.

Let it be clearly known that I have never, and I mean NEVER, given interviews of any description to anyone, mainly because we are not allowed to, but irrespective of that factor, I just don’t want to be embodied with the corrupt media, no matter what type of media it is. I therefore can not see how my claimed interview comments can actually be attached to the bottom of this particular article.

You also mention about the Chinese. If you are so adamant that the Chinese are in Charge (which is total BS and Misinformation created by LIARS AND CHEATS) ask them to provide you, and subsequently I, all the pertinent documentation to substantiate their claim. I guarantee to you 100% that they will never provide such documentation because they do not hold such documentation that empowers them. I know what I am looking for, or at, so I will be able, within a very short space of time, to establish what those documents are, if ever provided.

I have, sometime ago, already explained this to Bellringer of Fourwinds10.com, who didn’t take any notice and has never provided any proof of his claims, yes his claims not yours; nor has he been able to substantiate any of his claims, at any time, that the Chinese were in charge.

This whole situation is yet another myth like that of the Marcos Wealth, Soekarno Wealth, Yamashita Treasures, and so on. It will never end until people stop believing CROOKS, CONMEN, LIARS AND CHEATS, and start to face reality. They are myths and have no place in our society.

For information only, and as I have posted many times before, It was the TTTGC (Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission) that Managed, Administered and Controlled the Collateral Accounts (1945 – 1995 as defined within the various International Treaties executed by the Nations of the World. Subsequently this was passed to, as Legal Heir and Owner, Sole Arbiter, H.E. DR. R. C. Dam. I also gave the reasons for this, which I will not continuously repeat.

Let me refer to another issue, which I will not become involved with as to its initiation, legality, or others matters until I see all pertinent documentation on same……….PROGRAMS and the PACKS for delivery.

I will not even mention whether this is real or just another fraud, or whether these packs are real, or whether delivery is real. However, I will offer my assistance whatever the situation, whereby if my offer is accepted, everyone will know whether it is real of not and the pain and misery suffered by many over numerous years can come to an end.

STATEMENT:-

I, Whistleblower (Full name will be released to the World Court and others if required), holding and carrying Full Jacket International Immunity and Protectorate, Level 3 - 5, carrying arms for use in self protection / defence, of sound legal mind and body, and an International Citizen engaged by a “Sovereign Entity”, hereby, without any reservation or question, offer to deliver all / any claimed packs, relative or pertinent to the various “Programs”, if in existence, to the recipients without delay or any interference, obstruction, barrier, or otherwise, from any person, party, body corporate, Government, Government authority, Quasi-government or authority, agency whether directly of indirectly engaged by any Government or Government authority or sub-authority, or Quasi-government, whether National of International in any form.

This offer of assistance is made on the basis that I, Whistleblower, am highly competent and confident, not being afraid of any person or party, as referred to above, nor will I be intimidated, coerced, or otherwise by said parties, on the grounds on my security level clearance and my engagement by a ‘Sovereign Entity”. I will, by whatever means necessary whether night or day, deliver these, claimed “Packs”, if they exist, to the named recipients.

All I will request, is that the relevant authorities pay all my expenses incurred should this offer be acceptable to those who actually have full legal control and the decision making process over these claimed packs / deliveries.

This STATEMENT of offer to assist is meant in the best interests of all parties, whether such parties are right of wrong, and it is relevant only to the claimed Packs, and Delivery of same to the respective recipients. It is not intended to be, either now or at any future date, any endorsement, acknowledgement, or otherwise, of the legality, or otherwise, of the cause, purpose, reason, or otherwise that lies in the history of these claimed “Programs” or Delivery of said claimed “Packs”. It is specifically and only related to the Delivery of said claimed “Packs” based upon the various scenarios of “Blocking”, “Withdrawal”, “Transfer” or otherwise that has prevented these claimed “Packs” from being delivered many times in the past. If these “Packs” are there, they will be delivered.

The applicable Authorities will be fully aware of my position, status, security level clearance, right to bear arms, competency, etc, and therefore there can be no justification whatsoever for them to refuse this offer, or be hesitant or skeptical about said offer.

Myself and any armed Military personnel that I engage to assist in this operation must be given full unrestricted diplomatic rights of entry to America, with the proviso to carry arms for every person for the purpose of self defence.

END OF STATEMENT:

My offer, if accepted, which I very much doubt will be accepted, will resolve the problems once and for all, and prevent any further distress or concerns of those involved.

I can confirm that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, will be allowed to obstruct me or any person that I engage, when undertaking such duties of Delivery, if this offer is accepted.

I also undertake to keep all persons involved, notified of progress and completion of this task which may, or may not be assigned to me.

I look forward to discussing these matters with the appropriate persons / authorities and making the necessary arrangements to conduct the fastest possible delivery of claimed “Packs”.

Let’s now wait and see what happens because I will not accept excuses as to why this offer can not be accepted.

WHISTLEBLOWER

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=160303

Strange, Bellringer used to go all ga-ga about Whistleblower, but I guess he doesn't ring his bell or blow his whistle anymore. Almost as strange as the silent blackout at Rama & Tara's sites about the supposed ascension in September at Island Qoa in Peru...
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Re: An Offer They Can't Refuse

Post by bmielke »

WHISTLE BLOWER

THIS IS THE WORLD COURT WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Damn I hoped that would work, oh well, just the latest craziness.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I, Deep Knight (there's no way I'm gonna use my real name), holding and carrying my jacket, of sound legal mind and hard body, and an International Citizen engaged by a “Sovereign Non-Entity”, hereby, with lots of reservation and question, offer to deliver all/any packies, if in existence, to the recipients without delay or any interference, obstruction, barrier, or other tomfoolery, from any person, party, body corporate, Government, Government authority, Quasi-government or Quasi-government authority, agency or quasi-agency whether directly of indirectly engaged by any Government or Government authority or sub-authority, or Quasi-government or Quasi-Government authority, or quasi-sub-authority, whether National or International or Quasi-National or Quasi-International in any form or quasi-form.

This offer of assistance is made on the basis that I, Deep Knight, am highly competent and confident, not being afraid of any person or wild party, as referred to above, nor will I be intimidated, coerced, or otherwise by said parties, on the grounds that I like parties and have my special endowment which makes women swoon and strong men weep. Be aware that I reserve the right to change my mind once I sober up or for the purpose of self defense or defence or sub-fence.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

#1 (jReply)
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 3:58 PM
Subject: W's offer

Even if we trusted him, which I don't, how can one man deliver 3,000 packets himself?

I get so tired of people who have never actually WORKED for a living, having the gall to tell others how to do it.

Please forward to Casper, along with my sincere offer to help in any way possible.

Yeah, people who actually work like Casper does 24/7 communicating with his super-secret sources and giving us the lowdown on when our trigger packies will be delivered. And look at his 100% record of accuracy - every time a delivery isn't made he tells us exactly why it didn't happen!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

In reading Whistle Blower's remarks, it occurs to me that we hear all about who is keeping these packs in the house (or the barn) but very little about who is behind their existence? Who put them together? Are they part of the Omega fund? Who's in charge of that now that the feds busted the whole scam? The farm claims? Aren't they some device cooked up by Dove and some bogus General/meat cutter who's in the joint? It just seems that these packs don't have much of a pedigree which makes it all the more obvious that the stories concerning the leaders of the world trying to monkey with them is nothing but made up nonsense. They need a new scam. How about Lou Dobbs leaving CNN so he can announce NESARA? That might work.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:In reading Whistle Blower's remarks, it occurs to me that we hear all about who is keeping these packs in the house (or the barn) but very little about who is behind their existence? Who put them together?
If memory serves, they were "ordered by the Supreme Court." I don't believe they said who put them together, only that their exact contents were secret. In an amazingly short time various stories leaked out, but all of them had something about "easy to read and understand instructions" you had to follow to the letter and many of them, including Casper, wrote about a "debit card" to some fabulous account.
texino wrote:Are they part of the Omega fund?
Casper and Wendy have been saying that the trigger packs, the ones delivered first, are from the "Freedom" program. However, there are Omega packies that will be delivered soon after the trigger packs, in fact, they may have already been delivered and are waiting at your door, I suggest you stop reading in this and look RIGHT AWAY. I'll wait.
texino wrote:Who's in charge of that now that the feds busted the whole scam? The farm claims? Aren't they some device cooked up by Dove and some bogus General/meat cutter who's in the joint?
The World Court, of course, part of their charter is that they take over jurisdiction when the New World Order blocks payments from high yield investments. As for "Farm Claims," I don't care what they claim are farms, I still don't want to eat anything cooked by Dove even if the joints of meat are fresh.
texino wrote:It just seems that these packs don't have much of a pedigree which makes it all the more obvious that the stories concerning the leaders of the world trying to monkey with them is nothing but made up nonsense. They need a new scam. How about Lou Dobbs leaving CNN so he can announce NESARA? That might work.
Pedigree? They not only have papers, you can look their bloodlines up on the Internet! I understand Bellringer is descended from Man 'O War. No monkeys though, well, except of course for Lord Rama, and then only on his mother's side. As for Lou Dobbs, Dove once went on and on about him knowing about NESARA. No doubt he quit because it's moments away from being announced and he knows he'll be getting billions, so why work?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper doesn't take this lying, er, laying down.

CASPER UPDATE #2: NOVEMBER 14, 2009
casper 11-14-09 #2

Some of you continue to insist that Casper respond to WhistleBlowers "Offer That Can't Be Refused"--- so here goes.

"The good guys" and "WE" have managed to get this far Whistleblower without your help, or even your knowledge of what is happening.

"WE/THEY" will manage the delivery of the hundreds of thousands of "non-existant" packages without your help or knowledge as well.

"Thanks but NO THANKS. "

casper 11-14-09 #2

Yeah, that's right! Look how far Casper has gotten without your help!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

#2 (Reply)
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 1:39 PM
Subject: About "An Offer You Cannot Refuse"

Dear Patrick,

Setting aside the obvious, high altitude ego of this persona, it appears that the Law of Return has come into effect here...

It looks like the energy spent in "discrediting others", such as Casper and Company, has come back to this persona in such a way that he "discredits" himself and has, in effect, pull the plug on any remaining credibility.

It is never too late to turn to the Light. May Mr. WB open his heart to the Light as his journey continues.

In Love and Light,

AM

#3 (Reply)
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: Response From Anton Miller To The Latest From CF/WB

Dear Patrick,

Frame of Reference: http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_3993.shtml

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=160436

When I and my wife could stop laughing, we both wondered who came up with this "aka" idea first and who is the copycat: Candace, Mr. WB, or handlers, though my wife said it was a nice compliment to her husband, for Bellringer is a man who walks the Red Road of Truth!

I am not sure whether the persona Candace or the persona WB actually have any real clues as to the work or purpose of Fourwinds10. Truth. Presenting Truth to this Evil planet, one last time, to a God forsaken civilization that is miserable due to it's own irresponsible choices of giving in to Evil. This is a Spiritual Battle and the Last Great Sorting of the Wheat from the Chaff. The Phoenix Journals combined fulfills Creator God Aton's promise that His Truth will be given this one last time.

The difficulties I witness with the personas, CF and WB, is that both are trying to sell their versions of Truth wherever, whenever, or however they can. Truth does not have a version. Truth is. Truth stands on it's own merit and does not require the defensiveness or the justifications such as CF and WB engage in and try to engage others in. The recent "snow" put out by both of them, this nonsense glorification of "Oh, I am being attacked again" has nothing to do with Truth. It is simply defense and justification of their own perceptions and of their own high altitude, probably altered, egos.

Those of us who are serious in being about Our Father's business know full well that every man made institution on this planet, especially money institutions, are infested, from some degree to high degrees, with the cancer of Evil. Mr. WB, if you so choose to make OITC your god and make yourself an appointed savior to the world, so be it, but spare those of us on the path of spiritual enlightenment, your ego-based song and dance about how good and how clean OITC is. Your "snow" will not hold up to the heat of this Spiritual Battle. As for CF, everyone with the skill of advanced enlightenment and advanced intuition knows that you sold out to the Adversary some time ago. The signs are all over your website. Your "snow" will continue to melt away in the Spiritual battle. .

Creator God Aton's Law #12: Do not condemn others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of God and The Creation.

I Am Anton Miller and I Am not an "aka".

#3 (Reply)
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 6:49 PM
Subject: Some goods on OITC and D.SAle And Ray C.Dam

This is for anyone who still believes that OITC is who Whisleblower says they are.

This was found on the MG-Grover forum:
http://forums.mg-rover.org/showthread.p ... light=OITC

Full Name: David Sale
Company: Markham Walsh Group
908, Soi 50, Sukhumvit Road
On Nut
Bangkok 10110
Thailand

Mansion House
143 Main Street
Gibraltar
Bus: +66 2 742 9393 press 1
Mobile: +66 1 836 3456
Bus Fax: +66 2 742 9175
http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerfr....topic&index=2

Thailand and Gib? Also read comments on this page of people thinking he is in Arfica or Russia??
Pretty sure it's a wind up - and he wonders why he has not been contacted!?!
Hope this helps!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Dr. Ray C. Dam, Chairman of OITC, and NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD
Hello David Day, David Sale and all the future David(s)!
Here is something interesting I found out about Mr. , His Excellency, etc etc, Dr. Chairman of famous (??) OITC:
(Posted on Nov. 2003)

Dam C. Ray, M.J.C. Ph.D. Chairman, Chea Dam Group of Companies.
Member Committee of: ISF (USA) ECA (Switzerland) IEC (Germany) Certified International Financier & Member of: W.B.M.A. and W.G.C.
House No: 34 B St. 240 (Ext) Okhna Chhun Sangkat Chaktomouk, Khan Daun Pehn, Phnom Pehn, Cambodia.
Office Tel: (855) 23 21 4999 Fax (855) 23 21 2829 - 36 7183
H/P. (855) 12 809 156 International: (65) 96 31 9326
Advisor to Samdech Chea Sim, Chairman of the National Assembly and acting Head of State.
Inter-connected to Wilfredo (Datu G.L.) Saurin, Group Executive Vice Chairman and Acting Group Chairman, Chea Dam Group of Companies.
snip>>

I took this from another site...remember those two guys who were caught at the Italian border with gold certificates?
http://www.japantoday.com/category/crim ... d-in-italy
Some speculation here:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2009/06/ ... -gets.html

Real or fake, just how did the two "Japanese" hope to cash such bonds? Who are these guys? Why are their names being kept out of all news accounts?

One news story -- immediately taken offline -- identified one of the "Japanese" as a notorious con man from the Philippines named Yohannes Riyadi, a.k.a. Wilfredo Saurin, whose associates in international crime are fairly well-known. The other guy may have been his comrade Joseph Daraman. These two men are the right ages, and they both could pass for Japanese. They've been trading in fake documents from the Federal Reserve for years.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I met him some years ago in Bangkok. At the time he had some of the "Infamous" Soekarno and Marcos GB Certificates.

At the time he was actively involved with Tony Nyugen (General Secretary of the Government of Free Vietnam) and Fred Kirkpatrick, a so-called 5 Star General and former Senator for Illinious (more lies).

Their stated objectives was to use the Certificates to raise funds for the Government of Free Vietnam. Tony Nyugen claimed he was going to be the next PM of Vietnam once they had freed Vietnam from Communism.

Tony Nyugen's organisation operates out of California and is still sctive.

Also involved was Gary Pierce (possibly Pearce) aka Gary Poindexter and Cheryl Poindexter of C.S.I.Ag. A company that claimed to hold Billions of Gold Reserves in Chile.

They issued Government of Free Vietnam Gold Bullion Reserve Certificates and sold many of them in the Far East. Of course, try to call on them at due date and what have you got, NOTHING. Even the Officers have disappeared from the addresses given.

The whole group of these people also printed their own Government of Free Vietnam money and was selling it to niave Vietnamese on the basis that when they come to power in Vietnam, the money would be full legal tender and they can then claim or use it.

All a very big SCAM with very devious people / parties behind it. Ray Damm talks well and certainly has education, which is more than I can say for all the others. However WHAT A CROCK.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

General Overview of the History
From 1944/5 - 1994/5 The Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission (TTTGC) was organised and implemented, by the Nations of the World, with a Term period of Fifty (50) years. During this term period the Commission held the Mandate, Rights and Authorities over The Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. (Note: This Commission should not be confused with the Trilateral Commission that exists today). Following the expiry of the 50 year term, the Nations of the World, disappointed with the biased way The Combined International Collateral Accounts had been utilised within the 50 years, agreed not to extend the term of the TTTGC, but instead appointed a single independent person to the position of International Treasury Controller with full rights, authority, and legal ownership of the Combined International Collateral Accounts.

On January 20th 1995, Dr. Ray C. Dam was appointed International Treasury Controller, and Legal Heir and Owner of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, with full authority and dispositional control of same, under Legal Decadency RCD 1088, executed by the Nations of the World. Also established on January 20, 1995 was The Office of International Treasury Control, as the management, administrative and operations organization for His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam.

Dr. Ray C. Dam is a person, but His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam is a certified and indemnified international Central Banking financial institution operating as The Office of International Treasury Control.

Following the confirmation of the Powers and Authorities of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam by the “Washington Panel” in 1998, the establishment of the Institution ---- The Office of International Treasury Control ---- was completed on January 20, 2003, whereby, based upon the content and requirements of numerous International Treaties, The Office of International Treasury Control was granted Sovereign Entity Status under the United Nations Charter Control No: 10-60847.

Though not generally or publicly known, OITC is the largest International Institution of its kind. It is the largest single owner of gold and platinum bullion in the World, in addition to being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, Cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, whose accounts are held within the Federal Reserve, The Bank for International Settlements, The US Treasury, Swiss National Bank, Swiss Federal Finance Administration.
Since being established, OITC has become the largest single owner of Home Mortgage Securities in the World today. Original assets in the form of gold have been wisely and well utilized to create wealth that creates further wealth.

The Assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts are in constant use, assisting to finance countries and such organisations, either in part or full, as the International Monetary Fund, The World Bank, The International Finance Corporation, International Development Banks, United Nations, and additionally under-pinning the US Dollar as the World’s Reserve Currency.

So as to protect the assets, as well as protecting Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller), together with all other persons involved, full International Protection and Immunity under Full Jacket Security Level 3 - 5 was applied, attested and affirmed under the Great Seal of America (No: 632-258894) on behalf of the International Community, together and conjointly with Sovereign Entity Status under the United Nations.

It should be noted that only a few persons in each country of the world are eligible to be able to verify, or undertake a verification, re: the position of Dr. Ray C. Dam (International Treasury Controller) and the Office of International Treasury Control. Such persons are limited to Kings, Queens, Presidents, Prime Ministers, with Ministers of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs subject to security status and special conditions / dispensation.
For anyone, other than those persons referred to above, to attempt to undertake verification would be futile and would result in deliberate misinformation on same, or no response at all. Additionally, “Classified” information is not available, and never will be, on or through the “www” or various Web Sites which are totally unregulated, uncontrolled, and legally void, whereby reference to such Web Sites will only reveal speculations, innuendoes, comments from the uninformed, deliberate propaganda and misinformation, or similar. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED NOT TO UTILISE THE “WWW” OR VARIOUS WEB SITES FOR ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION AS IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, NOR IS IT A PROFESSIONAL METHOD OF VERIFICATION, NOR WILL IT GIVE YOU ANY CORRECT OR ACCURATE INFORMATION.

http://www.unoitc.org/background.html
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So this OITC is where the big finance is (or so their WEB site says) So, say that I Texino , want to build a speedy mag-lev train, or perhaps a skyway, running from my simple village to some place with a good liquor store, these folks are the ones to ask? That's pretty cool, but I wonder why I did not learn about this in school. I've been to school a lot, but then I did sleep through a few courses, so I might have missed it. Oh well, I'm going to right them a letter right after I see if PHB published my latest email.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote: I get so tired of people who have never actually WORKED for a living, having the gall to tell others how to do it.
Oh how I laughed, what do these people do? Figure out ow to get the ebil goobermint to pay for their conspiracy theories?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Office of International Treasury Control
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from OITC fraud)

The Office of International Treasury Control (OITC) is a controversial organization that claims to be associated with the United Nations and the Federal Reserve, the central bank of the United States. It has attempted to deceive people and organizations in Ecuador, Fiji and the United Kingdom. The UN and Federal Reserve have denied any knowledge of or connection with OITC.[1][2]. The purpose of the hoax is unknown.

[edit] The OITC's status
The OITC claims to be "an international institution registered under the United Nations (under UN Charter Control No: 10-60847) with substantial assets in its control" [3]. OITC spokesmen have claimed that the organisation has been chartered by the United Nations under a secret protocol and that "until today [it has been] a secret organization known by some particularly in the highest levels of banking".[citation needed] The OITC claims that it was established by "Governments of the World of Legal Decadency".[4]

However, it has consistently declined to publish any independent verification of its status, claiming that only individuals with a "level 3" or "level 5" security classification can see its "protocol for verification"[citation needed]. According to an OITC spokesman, "the protocol for verification can only be undertaken by a senior member of the Government or the Reserve Bank. That's why you will never find anything about it on the Internet."[5] The UN is supposedly "legally bound" to respond to a verification request but only as long as the requisite protocols and procedures are followed, otherwise "no response will be received from the United Nations." The only way a verification request can be made is "through the UN headquarters in New York or Geneva, not via, or by, any sub-office of the UN."[2]. According to Keith Scott, the OITC's "Chief of Cabinet" and "Special Envoy and Executor for His Excellency Ray Cchat Dam", the OITC is run by the UN "under a concept of plausible deniability."[citation needed]

These claims have been denied by the United Nations. According to the UN, "there is no such thing as a 'UN Charter Control Number,' quoted by the organisation to prove its validity."[1] The UN's representative in Fiji was unable to "verify its existence and its security rating"[2] and the UN's representative in Colombia has stated that all UN agencies are listed on the UN's official website and that they know of no secret agencies [6].[unreliable source?]

Scott claims that the OITC was set up following a paper that he presented to the US Federal Reserve in 1998 requesting that Dr. Ray Chhat Dam of Thailand be appointed as "the sole arbiter of the centralized wealth of the world, which was controlled under the Federal Reserve under the Bank of International Settlements". OITC funds are said to be "held in an organization called the Institutional Parent Administration Account." [7]

Scott has also stated that the OITC's funds are "held in the Institutional Parent Administration Account of the Federal Reserve System." However, the US government has stated that "within the Federal Reserve there exists no organization or department with the initials OITC, nor anything similar to this." [6][unreliable source?] The Bank for International Settlements – an international organization representing central banks – has also denied any knowledge of the OITC.[8]

The physical location of the OITC is also unclear. According to a document produced by the OITC in March 2006, it has offices in Malaysia, the Netherlands, the United States, Australia and Ecuador.[9] Elsewhere it has been claimed that the OITC has head offices in Singapore and Cambodia.[10] However, the UK Daily Telegraph noted in 2005 that "the Bangkok number on their letterhead doesn't exist" and in April 2006 the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Bureau found that the OITC "neither has any fixed address or office, nor are there any reliable contact addresses." Correspondence said to be from OITC officers lists Freeserve e-mail addresses as contacts. The organizations official website is http://www.unoitc.org.

Speaking at a press conference in Fiji, OITC representative Masi Kaumaitotoya told the local media: "Don't you ever, ever, ever again report negatively on OITC or we'll sue you for defamation."[5] Individuals claiming to represent the OITC have also accused online critics of "serious defamation in the plural" [sic].[citation needed]

[edit] The OITC and MG Rover
The OITC first came to public attention in 2005 with an attempted bid for the failed MG Rover Group in the United Kingdom. The London Daily Telegraph reported that "a Mr David Sale and a Dr Ray Dam claim to have offered to buy MG Rover for $5 billion." The Financial Times reported that the OITC had given the administrators a deposit of one pound, made out as a postal order.[1] According to Sale and Dam, Rover's administrators PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) were refusing to take their bid seriously even though (according to them) Prime Minister Tony Blair had acknowledged it in a letter. However, PWC told the Telegraph that it had never heard of the OITC and the Prime Minister's office had no record of the OITC's letter.[4] The bid met with considerable skepticism among MG Rover enthusiasts[citation needed] and was evidently discarded by the administrators, as the OITC did not appear on the final list of bidders.[citation needed]

[edit] The OITC and Ecuador
In late 2005 Germania Ullauri, the mayoress of the Ecuadorian municipality of Oña, travelled to Cambodia to meet representatives of the OITC to discuss an investment proposal. According to the local media, OITC called itself variously the Oficina Internacional de Control del Tesoro or Oficina Internacional de Control de Tesorería. It represented itself as being headquartered in Singapore, Cambodia and Malaysia, and declared its intention to establish an office in the Ecuadorian city of Guayaquil.

The OITC appointed Ullauri as its "ambassador" to the 219 municipalities of Ecuador. Following her trip to Cambodia, she convened a meeting of municipal leaders from Ecuador's Azuay, Cañar and Morona-Santiago Provinces to brief them on the OITC's proposals.[10]

The OITC proposed to invest US$150 million in a hydro-electric project in the region, subject to Ullauri placing $20,000 in a bank account in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia as a deposit. She paid in the money as requested in December 2005 but several months later there was no sign of the promised millions from the OITC.[11] In mid-April 2006 Ullauri publicly denounced the OITC as a fraud and lodged a complaint against its principal, Ray Cchat Dam, and two Ecuadorians said to be its local agents.[12]

[edit] The OITC and Fiji
In late February 2006, the OITC made a public offer to invest F$6 billion (US$3.5 billion) in a bank for indigenous Fijians, to be established in conjunction with the Viti Landowners and Resources Association (VLRA). Another $2.5 billion was later offered, for a total of $6 billion. The OITC's "Chief of Cabinet", Keith Scott, met with the Fijian finance minister Ratu Jone Kubuabola and 215 middle level Fijian chiefs to promise that the money would be brought to Fiji and that "this cannot be stopped by any human being."[13] According to Ratu Osea Gavidi of the VLRA, the bank would help Fijians to access funds for development purposes which they could not get from commercial organizations, and so make it easier for Fijians to obtain loans.[14] Ratu Osea claimed that the OITC had already invested $400 billion in China, though the Chinese Embassy in Fiji was unable to confirm this.[15]

A memorandum of understanding was signed on 3 March between Scott and the head of the VLRA, under which the OITC was to provide 50% of the bank's funding and the landowners the other 50%. They were expected to use their land and resources as collateral.[citation needed] Under the terms of the MOU, the OITC would fund equipment for landowners, the development of a "Community Aged Center", the development of a community-owned tourist and resort centre, the construction of modern prisons and support for a reforestation programme.[citation needed] The MOU was signed in chaotic circumstances which culminated in the attending journalists being thrown out by security guards acting for the OITC.[9] Ratu Osea Gavidi subsequently claimed that the OITC had already deposited $3 billion in a bank account but the Reserve Bank of Fiji's Deputy Governor, Sada Reddy, denied that any such transaction had taken place.[16]

The OITC's offer attracted immediate suspicion from a number of sources. The Fijian media played a leading role in questioning the bona fides of the OITC and pointed out the lack of verifiable information, to the evident annoyance of OITC representatives who threatened to sue "for so much the biggest insurance company in the world would not be able to pay the damages." [17] In response, the country's leading newspaper, the Fiji Times, ran a front-page open letter to the OITC's Keith Scott, declaring: "You cannot continue to refuse to tell us, the people of Fiji, who you are. ... Mere words and assurances are not enough. We want hard, commercial facts that we can check and verify."[18]

[edit] Government views
The Fijian government expressed serious concerns about the deal and the bona fides of the OITC. Fiji's finance ministry noted that the OITC had provided no proof that it had the money and the home affairs minister, Josefa Vosanibola, asked the immigration service and police to investigate the bona fides of Scott and the OITC.[17] Vosanibola said that the government had no knowledge of either party and noted that neither Scott nor the OITC had submitted an application to do business in Fiji, as required by immigration regulations. The Native Land Trust Board also told the Viti Landowners and Resources Association that it had "no legal authority to sell native land privately."[19]

The Prime Minister of Fiji, Laisenia Qarase, who is himself a former bank managing director, also questioned the deal. He told the Fiji Times newspaper, "I doubt the people will see the money" and commented that "no one in their right mind would inject such a large sum of money into an economy as small as ours. They (VLRA) must be careful when someone comes along and promises such a thing, they must check it out first." [13]

Following the Fijian government's request for a police investigation, Fiji Commissioner of Police Andrew Hughes told the media that "nothing that [the police] received gave credence or legitimacy to the organisation and Mr Scott ... What we can say is that the information that we do have at hand leads us to conclude that the proposed transaction is highly irregular, it is questionable and leaves me with a profound level of suspicion." He urged the Fijian parties to the OITC deal not to "send any money if it's requested as some form of an advanced fee for this transaction to proceed" (the sending of advance fees is a widely used method of fraud). He also disclosed that Keith Scott was "known by Australian authorities", though he was not at liberty to provide further details.[20]

The OITC's deal was viewed with scepticism in other areas of Fijian society. The country's Great Council of Chiefs expressed concern, noting that there had been recent high-profile instances of fraud, and advised Fijians to be careful about assessing such promises.[21] Fiji's newspapers ran numerous letters questioning the veracity of the OITC's claims. An online poll run by asked "Is Dr Keith Scott and OITC's multi-billion dollar donation to Fiji landowners genuine?"; 89% of respondents voted no.[citation needed] The Fiji Sun published a strongly-worded denunciation of the OITC, calling it "a scam in the making" and a "get-rich scheme".[22] However, some other prominent groups supported the deal. The Assembly of Christian Churches, an affiliate of the Viti Landowners and Resources Association, supported the deal and stated that it had no doubts about the bona fides of the OITC.[23]

In the end, the deal apparently fell through after the Fiji Islands Trade and Investment Board (FTIB) rejected an application to set up a bank, which had been submitted by an entity called Triunion Investment Holdings Limited on behalf of the OITC. The FTIB found that the OITC "neither has any fixed address or office nor are there any reliable contact addresses which are pivotal for approval of applications." The decision produced an angry response from the head of the VLRA, who vowed that "Our relationship with the OITC will continue no matter what." [24]

NGOs

They have of late been targeting NGOs claiming to have billions of dollars to implement social projects that would benefit disadvantage people on a global scale. They approach NGOs, engage in several meetings with them, draft proposals and then fail to produce information on transparency when donations or financing are spoken about.

As well as Mr David Sale, claiming to be the "Deputy Chief of the Council for the Cabinet, Special Global Envoy, Senior Commercial Adviser to H.E. Dr. R. C. Dam, Chairman of the Office of International Treasury Control", a Dr Richard Bentall has also been involved as a 'Senior Consultant' for the organisation.

As they claim to be a “Sovereign Entity” which in their own words is "effectively no different to a Sovereign Nation except for the fact that a Sovereign Entity holds “Sovereign” status without subjects", accounts are kept secret and only those who hold the relevant "International Security Clearance level" can have access to these accounts.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

#4 (Reply

To: "Bellringer" <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 4:01 AM
Subject: Re: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Whistle-Blower ... Bell-Ringer : All the same to me ! Anonymus.

I enjoyed your Phoenix Journals etc. Read most of them. Definately a great undertaking & huge labor. But it sounds to me, that a faction of the reptilians is at war for glamouring for our planet. So they try to entrap us into their war- mongering, boasting, spilling the beans of what vile corrupt things are going on. Laughing into our faces how evil this world is performing.

But i am well aware, that these DNA interbred families leading us down to hell are possessed by the Reptilian overlords. This world is truly ruled by Satan/Lucifer/Reptilians, for we are their food, cattle, just a big farm. All channelings are from Reptilians. Dharma did not know this. Marciniak did not know this. Cassiopeans did not know this. But i know. because i do reverse speech on everything. Reverse speech is the ONLY way to get to the truth. !!!!

Candace Frieze channels this Christ Michael, it is also a Reptilian. They know how to deceive us perfectly. They have millions of years ahead of us. Their technology is so far ahead, that we really are total slaves at this moment.

But i have screamed for help so loud, so vehemently, and so have most others. We have been heard. This time we are not that stupid anylonger, to play into their games & start riots, like they all want us to. I am so very proud of these Americans, they have worked very hard to achieve self realization, experienced out of body, learned lucid dreaming et al.

Our creator has already taken away the reptilians by now, only their techno gadgets are lingering behind at this moment, still messing things up. The human spirit will soon be free & able to unfold & claim this planet for their own paradise, trade intergalactic & cooperate with creative forces of the best kind, cause our DNA is devine, so unlike these ugly, vile, insane, brutal reptilians.

I actually agree with you, that this whistle blower unoit.org Dam etc. is up to no good, because it involves money. Wouldn't he love to snatch some of it? Haha, that whole inventive website is such bull. The proof: Nothing in the past has changed for the better from it. Copy-cat of Fed. Reserve agenda, plus Gold, foolsgold, all the same, only the aliens want it & i am sure, they got it already anyway, very little left here.

Go channel your Haton, Aton about it, he will tell you sweet little lies!

(Response)
TO: MB
DATE: Nov. 16, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear MB:

Now I know that your head is not only spinning but that it is empty of any Truth. May you enjoy your many more lifestreams in 3D to get it right.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Isn't that like to pot calling the kettle black.

Hey Bellringer seek treatment, your delusions have gone on too long. Prove me wrong send me my package I could use the money right now.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

#5 (Reply)

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 9:26 AM
Subject: Message Emailed To Candace/Questions From Cynthia

Dear Patrick,
Below for a heads up is a message I was guided to write and send to Candace. Hope the repercussion will not be overly exaggerated.

Message To Candace Frieze

Reference:http://abundanthope.net/pages/article_3993.shtml

No. I will not engage in a channel war or an ego war. These are methods employed by the anti-Christ to keep the base emotions stirred up. I am not a channeler, nor do I want to be. Too many pitfalls involving the ego and altered ego. There is a difference between a " channeled message" and an "inner message".

By what authority do you claim that Archangel Gabriel is not involved with this Earth plane? What gives you the right to say what an Archangel can and cannot do? Are you familiar with Creator God Aton's 17th Commandment: "Evil (adversaries of God) must always wear a sign of their evilness. (By their fruits you shall know them). This statement of yours about Archangel Gabriel is disinformation and a sign of your arrogant ego based upon the deadly sin of pride and verifies that you have joined the ranks of the whores of Babylon that serve the Beast. This is an anti-Christ energy. Haton and Sananda have given much teaching in the Phoenix Journals about how to identify those working for the Beast. Haton gave a numerology method, for one thing, that can be used as a tool to help identify those involved with anti-Christ energy. If the name of a person, business, corporation or institution, as example, equals number 6, this is a sign of involvement with anti-Christ. Abundanthope = 6. Will you also claim that Archangel Michael and His Blue Flame Warriors are not involved with this Earth plane?

Your true intent, your words, your agreements are recorded in the permanent record of the Akasha, Creator's Book of Life, as it is for all of us. Those permitted to access Akasha, those who have earned the trusted right to do so, can see when it was you sold out to the anti-Christ energy. This you cannot refute or deny. It is a permanent record.

In my discussions with Esu Immanuel Sananda about Abundanthope these past few days, he made it quite clear that he is not in any way a sponsor of this work nor is Violinio Germain. Esu Immanuel Sananda confirms that this is of your own doing, is a product of your altered ego, and not a reflection of the work of any of the Heavenly Hosts. It merely serves as a teaching tool for those endeavoring in the discernment of Truth.

This is a guided, inner message from Esu Immanuel Sananda. Your response will be posted at Fourwinds10 for others to discern.

In the One Light of Creator Source

Terry Anton Miller

CC: Fourwinds10
"Follow the Money"