That Damned Queen

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

That Damned Queen

Post by ClemIsBack »

casper 11-16-09 #9

The Queen did it again. She intercepted the packies in mid-air. I know it doesn't sound possible but the Queen was a bodyguard for Hitler and she was a Navy Seal during the Van Buren administration.

Here is how it went down. From her personal plane, an Airbus A380, at an altitude of 97,351 feet the Queen stepped out and hang glided down 2,879 feet and hooked onto the tail rudder of the Boeing 767 carrying the packies. She then crawled along the body of the 767 and opened door to the cargo area. She quickly picked up the 300,000 packies, stepped outside of the plane and proceeded to hang glide back up to her A380. I know this sounds impossible but the Queen it isn't the only one who can do this. Barbara Bush, another former Navy Seal, regularly hijacked planes for her son. Few know this but she hijacked the plane that carried the Roswell aliens to Wright Patterson Airbase. She has them hidden at the Windsor Castle and on a daily basis uses them as collateral on trades. You are lucky that you have me to keep you informed.

More when the voices return ....

casper 11-16-09 #9
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: That Damned Queen

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ClemIsBack wrote:casper 11-16-09 #9

The Queen did it again. She intercepted the packies in mid-air. I know it doesn't sound possible but the Queen was a bodyguard for Hitler and she was a Navy Seal during the Van Buren administration.

Here is how it went down. From her personal plane, an Airbus A380, at an altitude of 97,351 feet the Queen stepped out and hang glided down 2,879 feet and hooked onto the tail rudder of the Boeing 767 carrying the packies. She then crawled along the body of the 767 and opened door to the cargo area. She quickly picked up the 300,000 packies, stepped outside of the plane and proceeded to hang glide back up to her A380. I know this sounds impossible but the Queen it isn't the only one who can do this. Barbara Bush, another former Navy Seal, regularly hijacked planes for her son. Few know this but she hijacked the plane that carried the Roswell aliens to Wright Patterson Airbase. She has them hidden at the Windsor Castle and on a daily basis uses them as collateral on trades. You are lucky that you have me to keep you informed.

More when the voices return ....

casper 11-16-09 #9
Pretty neat trick for an 83-year-old woman!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

I thought Navy SEALs came into being in the 1960's, maybe the 1940's at the earliest, but first came Frogmen and then the SEALs were born out of the UDT teams of World War II. Also women (to my knowlege) have never been allowed in Special Forces.

97,000+ Feet is above the crusing altitude (Or even possible altitude) of all planes save the SR 71 and (possibly) the U2

Hang Gliding? What?

I love reading this stuff! It's like a bad James Bond Movie.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:I thought Navy SEALs came into being in the 1960's, maybe the 1940's at the earliest, but first came Frogmen and then the SEALs were born out of the UDT teams of World War II. Also women (to my knowlege) have never been allowed in Special Forces.

97,000+ Feet is above the crusing altitude (Or even possible altitude) of all planes save the SR 71 and (possibly) the U2

Hang Gliding? What?

I'm beginning to think that casper doesn't believe a word of anything he (she?) writes, and is just jerking our chains. The Van Buren administration (1837-1841)?????? Either that, or some hacker has a gift for parody.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:I thought Navy SEALs came into being in the 1960's, maybe the 1940's at the earliest, but first came Frogmen and then the SEALs were born out of the UDT teams of World War II. Also women (to my knowlege) have never been allowed in Special Forces.

Hang Gliding? What?

I'm beginning to think that casper doesn't believe a word of anything he (she?) writes, and is just jerking our chains. The Van Buren administration (1837-1841)?????? Either that, or some hacker has a gift for parody.
I agree, this post is so over the top and unbelievable that he must have either been smoking something really strong, or it's not s/he or s/he doesn't care anymore.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

bmielke wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I agree, this post is so over the top and unbelievable that he must have either been smoking something really strong, or it's not s/he or s/he doesn't care anymore.
Um, it IS a parody by ClemIsBack. I know this is hard to tell, given Casper's ravings, but I can always tell because ClemIsBack's parodies are funnier.

By the way, the Queen is 83 in Earth Years. Given that a Light Year is 5,878,630,000,000 miles (give or take a few million), she's only a baby! Besides, there's something about shape-shifting scaley green girls that gets us Earth-Males going.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:
bmielke wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Um, it IS a parody by ClemIsBack. I know this is hard to tell, given Casper's ravings, but I can always tell because ClemIsBack's parodies are funnier.

By the way, the Queen is 83 in Earth Years. Given that a Light Year is 5,878,630,000,000 miles (give or take a few million), she's only a baby! Besides, there's something about shape-shifting scaley green girls that gets us Earth-Males going.
Oh man I was hoping that Casper had finally gone over the edge.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
bmielke wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:

Wel, ClemIsBack is dead on. The problem is one which I encountered when I myself tried to create such a parody -- the original is so wacky that it's almost impossible to come up with anything wackier.