NEW! Services Offered…

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

NEW! Services Offered…

Post by Deep Knight »

The Beatles might have broken up, but it wasn't because they were broke like Mark, Beth, Lord Rama and Lady Tara. So, here's the lead story at Welcome the Light, how to donate to them and a menu of New Agey services just for you!

NEW! Services Offered…
Posted by admin On November - 22 - 2009

I have set up this page for two reasons. One, there are some great services available that I want to let you know about that you can access. They are the same channels and services that are used throughout all the calls and information that you see on this site. Secondly, I have set up this donation page unfortunately out of necessity. As we Lightworkers (if you’re reading this, then you are a Lightworker as well) merge into the new timeline, a lot of us still have at least one foot in the old timeline. That means that there are still financial responsibilities in order to get by until we are completely into the new timeline.

Mark, Beth, Rama, and Tara log countless hours to bring the most up-to-date information for you to read and I work hard at keeping WelcomeTheLight as a “go-to” place for ethereal information.

I have made the decision to not put any ads or advertising links on WelcomeTheLight as I don’t want to take away from the information that’s up here. That being said, I have opted to put up this donation page instead of ads. For any donation I receive (Tony), I am going to give you a free thank-you gift (see below).

Your donations are graciously accepted and appreciated very much. Paypal accepts all kinds of payments, including major credit cards.

Thanks, again.
In Love and Light,

Tony Sunlight

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my site. I have taken it upon myself to make sure that I get all of the transcripts, information, and news articles out on the blog in a timely manner for you to read. I understand that there are many different time zones viewing the site so I make an effort to update it as much as I can throughout the day.

And as a thank you for your kind donation to me, I will email you a copy of a 214 page ebook that I wrote addressing credit, debt, bankruptcy, investing, etc… There is a ton of information in there and includes 5 bonus chapters as well (it’s worth at least $29). I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I just want to offer a little something in return.

———————————————————-
RAMA MOTHER SEKHMET READING

“She Who Was Here Before The Gods Were”

Sekhmet is usually portrayed as a woman with the head of a lioness. Sometimes the linen dress she wears exhibits a Rosetta pattern over each nipple, an ancient leonine motif that can be traced to observation of the shoulder-knot hairs on lions.

She is daughter of the sun-god Ra.

Sekhmet is one of the oldest known forms of Netjer in Egyptian record. She is the ‘patron’ of the Physicians, Physician-Priests and Healers. Because She is one of the most powerful of all the Gods of Netjer. Her name literally translated means “Mighty One”, or “Powerful One”.

Her name is derived from the Egyptian word ‘Sekhem’, which means “power” or “might”. The word Sekhem’ is literally inseperable from Sekhmet and Her worship. Because of her power, She is often misunderstood and portrayed only in a negative way. This is probably because of legends of how Sekhmet, as the destructive Eye of Ra was sent forth to punish humanity for its mockery of Her Father, Ra.

Sekhmet is a healer and a spritual warrior.

Tara and Rama are the channel for all of the Mother Sekhmet information that you see on this site. They also host a weekly 5-7+ hour information session called “Hard News”. Rama is in direct contact with KOS and many other key players in our 3D world.

Imagine having a personal reading with Mother Sekhmet! Mother Sekhmet speaks full bodied through Rama. Please give Tara and Rama a call at (505) 424-0075 and/or email Rama at koran999@comcast.net and they will set everything up for you. Cost: Sliding scale $60.00-$150.00

To make a donation to Mark, Tara, or Rama, please click the donation button below.
———————————————————-

HEALING ATTUNEMENT, SOUL INTEGRATION, TWIN FLAME REUNION & MORE WITH BETH TRUTWIN

Beth works with Mark and is another key player in the A-Team that is working hard at helping Gaia in her ascension. Beth also channels Ashtar, KOS, and other sentient beings. Beth is responsible for most of the personal healing information on the site and the Twin Flame reunions.

Below you can find out how Beth can help you with healing and even get you in touch with your Twin Flame! Please check Beth’s website as there is more information on there that you will want to review: http://www.cosmicascension.com. Beth discusses her services here:

Twin Flame Reunion

Many of us have a deep desire to connect with our Twin Flames now. I will bring you in your lightbody to the Higher Dimensions for a Reunion with your Twin Flame. You will entwine with them and be able to feel their love transmitted to you. We will ask them their name, ask if you know them now, and if not, we will ask if they are on Earth or in the Ships. I will communicate information regarding your past work with your Twin Flame and what is in store for the future. We also will ask what the plan is regarding a physical reunion. You may email questions which will be answered by Ashtar. service@cosmicascension.com. Cost: $90.00

Self-Healing Guided Meditation and Detailed Instructions

I have recorded a Guided Meditation which is a Healing Attunement. It works by releasing health issues as well as infusing Light and Source Energy to the chakras, nadis, meridians, subtle bodies, as well as increasing the love quotient and light quotient. We focus on opening the heart and allowing healing energies to start immediately. Please use this meditation as often as you like.

Following the Guided Meditation is a Class Instruction, recorded by me, teaching you exactly what to do to follow all of these Self-Healing Techniques. I will give more information about each one and show ways of modifying them to multiple health challenges.

Each of the Self-Healing Techniques is ready to use as it is. Some feel more confident with more elaborate instructions. I will provide you with pearls of wisdom I have garnered after using these techniques for years. Cost: $45.00

Soul Integration: Melchizedek Full Anchoring of Your Master God Blueprint

I will attune you to Melchizedek for the dispensation regarding a fuller anchoring of your master God blueprint. This is done by asking for mini-tornadoes to weave your God blueprint into the fabric of your whole being. This is a most valuable tool for awakening and activating your God blueprint, and for bringing forth a higher realization of your part in God’s plan.

I will begin with your Monad and 12 Oversouls and work on clearing and blessing back to the 100th Dimension your 10,000 Soul Extensions.

I want to share with you just how vast and continuous the process of divine expansion is. Everything moves onward, upward and becomes more inclusive. Before you invoke this request, you need to feel inspired to do so. Then, and only then should you begin the process of invoking the cleansing of the 10,000 Soul Extensions of which you are a part. These Soul Extension exist on other dimensions. The benefits are incredibly expansive. Cost: $90.00

Mission Upgrade Briefing by Ashtar

Ashtar is personally directing his prepared ground leaders to receive this briefing, as they need to be jump-started by him now. Ashtar desires to connect with you directly to deliver your update information. For those prepared to receive the information, Ashtar will directly channel to you, let you know what your Mission is, as part of the Galactic Federation. You will receive information about who is working with you now and provide guidance on the highest potentials for your work. You may ask questions and have them answered directly by Ashtar. Please email your questions to service@cosmicascension.com. Cost: $150.00

Healing Attunement

I will take you, in your merkavah body to the Sirian Temples for Healing. We will be met there by the Galactic Masters; Arcturus, Dr. Lorphan and the Galactic Healers. If you need a light surgery, we may move this to the Arcturian Mothership where the light machine technologies are readily available and I will attune your energy to the Masters. There they will work on your energy, healing it.

All healing begins in the “subtle bodies” and then that healing anchors in to the physical body. This energy work results in healing, more refined energetics, purification, activations of dormant DNA, energy centres, and growth patterns, higher light bodies, and higher chakras (which prepares the cells in the physical body to become more crystalline and carry more light). All of this provides a closer alignment with soul and monad, as well as increased soul awareness.

Please email me your health concerns, in complete confidence, service@cosmicassession.com. Feel free to ask questions of the Masters. Cost: $100.00

NOTE: The cost of the above services include a one hour remote channeled reading or healing, a written copy of the reading exactly as channeled from Ashtar and the Galactics (or others) and an MP3 recording of the experience. You may save the MP3 on your computer and listen to it on Quick Time or your MP3 player. When you listen to it again, you will attuning to the Galactic Energy.

To book your channeled reading or healing, please click on the Buy Now button for the service you desire. This will enable you to pay online by credit card or debit card using the Paypal system, a secure payment collection service. I will set aside a special time in which to find out which Extraterrestral Masters wish to come through specifically for you and begin the channeled reading. The recording will be emailed to you in the written and MP3 formats as quickly as possible .

The CosmicAscension Website and the Channels and Information are offered as a free service to Humanity at this time. However, if you would like to offer your support to this Ongoing Work, there are several ways in which you can assist. We accept General Donations towards the maintenance of our Website and in support of the Channels and Translations. To make a Donation at this time please click below. With much gratitude, Beth.

If you need assistance with any of Beth’s services, please email her. Please use that same address if you have questions for Rama regarding the Mother Sekhmet reading. Beth will forward all questions and comments to him.

I suggest you log onto PayPal right now and send these deserving folks a dozen Quatloos. All Hail Ashtar!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: NEW! Services Offered…

Post by fortinbras »

So here we have veritable deities ... who cannot turn stones into gold and who cannot predict the perfecta at Hialeah. Do I understand this right??
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Mission Upgrade Briefing by Ashtar

Ashtar is personally directing his prepared ground leaders to receive this briefing, as they need to be jump-started by him now. Ashtar desires to connect with you directly to deliver your update information. For those prepared to receive the information, Ashtar will directly channel to you, let you know what your Mission is, as part of the Galactic Federation. You will receive information about who is working with you now and provide guidance on the highest potentials for your work. You may ask questions and have them answered directly by Ashtar. Please email your questions to service@cosmicascension.com. Cost: $150.00
So you have to pay to find out what you' Mission" is? If we did this to our own military, we could help offset the costs of keeping them deployed, which in turn would allow us to spend less, and of course, tax less! Brilliant!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:So here we have veritable deities ... who cannot turn stones into gold and who cannot predict the perfecta at Hialeah. Do I understand this right??
Of course they can do these things, but if they did they would be violating the 4th universal law, "Thou canst not manifest anything of value but instead need offerings to be sent unto you by PayPal," so they can't. But the fact that they could PROVES that they could. What more proof do you want?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

And what do you find when you look into "Koran999" (the e-mail address to contact Lord Rama, which is either him or one of his devotees - could be "a heart melting in the glow of grace" - who forwards stuff to him).

* Name korankor gowron
* Location Albq.
* Web http://www.sunriseofthesolardisk.com
* Bio Intergalactic Traveller, Trader, Wizard, Fool, I travel between this Holodeck Program & THE REAL WORLD!... Join Me!... Together We canchangethisworld for Peace!

His Tweets

# preparing for 1st. contact!!... It can come like a COMET!! .. NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE!! 9:55 AM Oct 22nd from web
# Official disclosure of extraterrestrial life is imminent - http://tinyurl.com/yg7sw5v 9:53 AM Oct 22nd from web
# talking on a conference call to the Forces of LOVE! 5:09 PM Sep 26th from web
# Hey #projectcamelot 1213 folks now!! send them all the love they can hold & more! (projectcamelot live > http://ustre.am/41dz) 10:20 AM Sep 20th from Ustream
# Travelling between Universes!.... Ashtar will be showing up as you call on HIM!! 12:54 PM Sep 7th from web
# calling in the ships... 4:11 PM Jul 5th from web
# Check this video out -- We The People Stimulus Package http://bit.ly/YOQIR 10:11 AM Jun 30th from web
# Calling in the Ships... NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE, FOR LOVE!... PLEASE SEND THE VIOLET FLAME OF AKBAR THE GREAT TO IRAN! 8:44 PM Jun 24th from web
# I'll be listening to the Michael Cohen - France Disclosure show by UFONAUT RADIO on BlogTalkRadio - http://tobtr.com/s/577160 4:27 PM Jun 20th from web
# passing the talikng stick, on this soltice..... 4:25 PM Jun 20th from web
# Sitting within the Structure called the Solar Tribunal on Saturn... NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE!... NOW IS THE TIME FOR LOVE!...SO BE IT! 4:17 PM Apr 28th from web
# getting ready to go up on the ships & do my shift! 9:44 PM Apr 2nd from web

Yes, Lord Rama needs to do his shift, and he spreads the shift deep and wide.

Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/koran999

# korankor gowron
# 56 / Male
# Santa Fe, New Mexico, US
# Last Login: 11/17/2009

From Salon's Personal Page (looking to step out on your twin flame, eh Lord Rama?)

koran999's Information:

Lives in: Santa FE, New Mexico, United States
Height: 5 ft 6 in / 167-170 cm
Body Type: Slim/Petite
Smoking: I'm a light/social smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Race: Middle Eastern
Speaks: English
Education: Some grad school
Marital Status: Married
Religion: Hindu
Have Children: No
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length : Long
Eye Color : Green
Glasses or Contacts : Glasses

would you like to take the "RED PILL" & escape the Matrix? Good!
56 year old Man in Santa FE, New Mexico, United States
Looking For: Women for an activity partner

Profile for koran999
a Intergalactic Traveler who needs a break on earth for
a moment in time.... looking for a friend to share stories
on our 2 different cultures,

My Ideal Person:
someone to get cozy with & share cosmic Stories about
Life, the Universe & everything, that goes with TANTRA!!!!

And of course, his page at the Temple of the Jedi Force http://templeofthejediforce.org/modules ... p?uid=1012
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:So here we have veritable deities ... who cannot turn stones into gold and who cannot predict the perfecta at Hialeah. Do I understand this right??
When I've seen questions like yours, or asked them myself (I usually ask why these deities cannot pick a winning investment portfolio), the answer is something like "We do not use our Gifts for pecuniary or base purposes; We only use them to help people Ascend to a Higher Spiritual Plane/Purify their souls/increase their Moral Consciousness/(your horsedroppings here)".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

I wonder if, for $200 in cash, they can help me with the numbers
for tonight's Mega Millions drawing. I tip big.

First Five _ _ _ _ _

Mega Ball _
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:So you have to pay to find out what you' Mission" is? If we did this to our own military, we could help offset the costs of keeping them deployed, which in turn would allow us to spend less, and of course, tax less! Brilliant!
Yes but then our soldiers would need to be rich or find alternative sources of income, and the last thing we want is a couple hundred thousand people looking for high paying low work requirement jobs. There would be drug dealers, TP gurus, and hitmen by the dozens.